Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Highway Accidents [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Highway Accidents [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Highway Accidents [Closed] Empty Highway Accidents [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat May 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Highway Accidents [Closed] Header%201_zps309dvp39

The end of the week or the beginning of the week? It depends on who you ask. Sunday night fell upon Emerald Beach of Okinawa, Japan. A group of five men and three women were hanging out around a bonfire a few yards away from the water. The cool breeze off the ocean blew through, feeding the fire, and creating a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Akahana Reikozuki sat on a big rock, running her bare feet through the cool sand. The five men were Hideki, Rin, Genji, Cho, and Yamato. The three women were herself, Ai, and Eri. The girls were twins and the younger siblings of Rin. Though they all sat and talked like they had known each other for years, Reika had only met them a few hours prior. The group had enjoyed some beach volleyball, surfing, and drinks through out the day, but now night had fallen and things were calming down. Feeling a bit more buzzed than she needed to, Reika decided it was time to go. She stood up from the log and dusted her back side off, turning to them.

"Alright, alright! I'm out. I need to head home..." Akahana waved to a few of her friends, giving them a few hugs. "Aw, come on. Stay around until eleven, at least." Genji asked her. She smiled and shook her head, "Nah, sorry, man. Headin' back into work tomorrow afternoon. Nice meetin' all of ya though." He had been flirting with her all night. She had no problem flirting back, but she doubted that she'd even see them again. In fact, as she vanished from their sights and made her way into the small tropical forest, she could hear him complain about not getting her number. She just chuckled and continued on to find the road. This was Emerald Beach, a tropical location for many people to enjoy, but the area that they were hanging out in was more private. She had to make her way through a small forest to find the road and then would be able to make her way back to her car.

Unfortunately, it was pretty dark now. Akahana, preferably called Reika, was able to push her way through the little forest area and pop out on the other side. She landed herself right on the side of a highway. Over the mountains a few miles off, she could see the lights of the city and decided that was the direction she would go. A bag over her shoulder, her sandals in hand, and a drink in her other, Reika slowly walked along the highway. She took in deep breaths, enjoying the feel of that ocean breeze as it fought it's way through the tree line. As she walked, very few cars passed her by. It was dark and this high way was not the most commonly used. She was rounding a corner when she heard the low rumble of a motorcycle coming up behind her. The problem was, it was coming up very, very fast. It got loud enough that Reika turned her head back toward it while taking a sip through a straw on her drink. Her eyes widened as bright lights got too close and with no time to react, she...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Highway Accidents [Closed] Empty Re: Highway Accidents [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun May 24, 2015 12:14 am

Highway Accidents [Closed] Header8

Sundays were definitely the end of a week for Okitsugu. He made it a point to go out to the World of the Living one night per week. And it would rarely be a Friday or Saturday. Okitsugu preferred going out on Sunday nights or Tuesday nights. The streets were usually far less crowded then. Okitsugu took his stress out usually by dancing the night out. But then there were those nights that were just too nice to spend dancing. He needed to feel the wind.

Tonight was one of those nights. Okitsugu's motorcycle whined through the night. He wasn't racing anyone, although he was doing well over the posted speed limit. The loud whine of the engine was music to Okitsugu's ears. He actually looked a little weird riding it. He had a formal leather jacket and some loose, but still formal, pants. His helmet looked like something from some sci-fi movie. It was angled like armor, and it gave him a great view.

He rode out of Okinawa tonight, as he just felt like dealing with the ocean. Plus, it wasn't any tourist season, and most people were still in college or high school classes. They wouldn't be out tonight. Or so he thought. He rounded a corner, and a figure stood in the road. Okitsugu jerked the handlebars and hammered on every brake he could find. The motorcycle tore into a slide, and he felt a thud as the bike slammed into the figure and continued.

The figure was hit by the front of the bike and nearly threw him off. But Okitsugu had hit things in the past. He recovered the balance, and the bike slowed. He kicked down the kickstand, and ran off to the woman, who was by the skid marks on the ground. He didn't even turn the bike off. The woman seemed a little dazed. "Hey, beautiful, you okay?" Okitsugu slid the visor up, his face relaxed, but worried.

"Sorry about that. Didn't really expect to see someone in the middle of the highway. I should have expected something though—silly me. I mean, I've hit a deer once or twice, but never a pretty woman." Okitsugu flashed a bit of a smile. "Do you mind if I look you over for injuries? Don't really want to worry about you hurting, yanno?" Okitsugu was definitely sounding a little worried, but his tone was more relaxed than anything. It was partly for her benefit. Someone panicking may not be good for her. But someone calm might just be what she needed.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am

That didn't hurt as much as she thought it would have. The metal machine slammed into her body, but her training allowed her to react correctly. She rolled along the street a little bit before stopping on her back and staring up at the night sky. Blink, blink... blinkblinkblink. "Ow..." she muttered before the person who hit her got close enough. She sat up and carefully moved to the side of the road, using her hands to scoot herself back without standing. "For someone..." she grunted between her words, "... who just runs... over a woman... on the road... You're certainly flirty." Reika tilted her head to the left and right, stretching it out a bit. She looked down to her body and saw a few bruises and scrapes along her skin. She was glad she had put on her clothes as night fell. If she hadn't, she would have been hit by this man while she was still wearing her bikini. That would have been embarrassing.

"I think I'm all right, actually... I'll be sore in the morning though..." Reika was reacting strangely to what most people who had just been run over on the side of the road would act. Usually they'd react with rage and the "I'm going to sue you" or "You're going to jail" lines, depending on where you're from. But a calm and rather decent reaction was rare, even if the person was okay.  "I don't think I need to be checked out, but I'll be damned if I don't get a ride home after this." Reika hopped to her feet and stretched her back. A sharp pain did shoot through her side. She checked it and saw a pebble had actually engraved itself deeply into her skin. She blinked a couple times and just pulled the things out. "That's better..." she said and then looked toward the  motorcycle, "Oh yeah... I'm gettin' a ride home." Without asking, she hopped onto the back of his bike and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm Reika, by the way. And you are?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun May 24, 2015 5:38 am

Flirty. Okitsugu just smiled. "It always comes out when I'm faced with a pretty lady. Sorry if it's a bit intrusive." Okitsugu's smile widened a bit. "I can stop if you want me to... although it'll be pretty hard. I lose control more easily the prettier the lady happens to be." Okitsugu was being honest. Little lady here had nice eyes. Plus, her hair was long and brown and damn good to look at.

Okitsugu was glad that she wasn't going to sue him, or was at least not being like the crazy ambulance chaser-types. "Well, if a bit of soreness is all you've got, then you're a lucky gal." It was hard for Okitsugu not to say "And I could be there with you if you were sore, make sure that's all that was wrong and all." But that was a little too forward, even for him. He helped her up with what he could, although she was a little too quick for him.

"Definitely will help you with that." Okitsugu pointed back to his motorcycle, and wheeled it back over to them. He hopped on, and she hopped on behind him. He passed her a helmet that was in a side-compartment. Not as nice as his, but it would do. "Okitsugu Fujiki. Anywhere you'd like to go before you go home? And it also might be a good idea for me to know where to go." Okitsugu began putting the bike along, and then it jolted out. He even popped a wheelie.

"So what brings you out to the highway this late at night?" He asked over the whine of the engine. "Car trouble? I could get a tow truck if you'd like." Okitsugu was still going fast, but not too dangerously fast. Just enough to get her heart racing.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun May 24, 2015 6:34 am

"Oh... So you're a womanizer? I'll watch my back then." Reika winked at him and smiled. He he flirted every time a 'pretty woman' showed up, that's what she'd call him: a womanizer. When the subject of soreness came up and he said she was the lucky one, Reika raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that?" she said as if he was wrong, "If anything, you're the lucky one. If I had gotten seriously injured, I can't say I'd be the one regretting it as much. Someone shouldn't have been going ninety five miles per hour on the high way at night." Reika was now on her feet and ready to go, almost as if she hadn't just gotten hit by a damn motor cycle. She put the helmet on and gave a thumbs up before wrapping her arms around his waist and then introducing herself. "Nice name." she instantly replied once he said his.

"Oh, right! Hm..." she thought for a moment and then whined, setting her chin on his shoulder, "I just realized I got work tomorrow... Ugh... Oh well, I'll call in and say I got hit by a motorcycle. It isn't a lie." Reika laughed and then thought about where she'd want to go. As if on queue, her stomach growled. She knew he heard it, but wasn't the type to get embarrassed. "You heard the man," she said in reference to her stomach, "I'm hungry! Let's pick up a burger or something, you're paying!" Reika gave a big smile. Six bucks for a burger and fries wasn't shit in comparison to a hospital bill or the fees from paying a lawyer, so this worked! As they started and he popped a wheelie, Reika screamed in excitement, holding onto him. Once the front wheel hit the street, she laughed.

"No car trouble. You know that forest back there? On the other side is a private beach... Not many people. Was hangin' out with some friends, but decided to leave before I got wasted." Reika explained, speaking loud enough so that he could hear her over the wind, "Thanks to you, my night can continue... I hate endin' a fun night before ten o'clock; it's stupid! So... You one of those men who just like it fast, or is the night air without being in a box more your style?" She was referring to his want of a motorcyle. She had met two types. Some just liked it fast and to be able to weave in and out of other cars. Others preferred what felt like the freedom of not being in a caged vehicle. Either way, the faster he went, the more she seemed to smile. And once they arrived to get food, she'd leap off excited.

"Ha! That was awesome! You ride quite nicely, Okitsugu."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun May 24, 2015 5:54 pm

"One-oh-five, actually. And, I'd still say you're the lucky one. For one, you got hit by someone who knew what he was doing and got around you the best he could without serious injury. For two, you're just a little scraped up. For three, you were hit by someone who didn't just drive off." Okitsugu's tone was polite and not like he was correcting her. He was just calmly stating some facts. The two got on his motorcycle, and it's a good thing she put the helmet on. He wouldn't have gone anywhere had she not.

"I can say the same about yours," Okitsugu replied to her comment about his name. His name wasn't common in the slightest. He laughed a bit too when she made the comment about work. No, it wasn't a lie. Okitsugu barely heard her stomach, but she did say she wanted a burger. His smile widened. "I know a place a few miles down the highway." And then he popped the wheelie.

Okitsugu did his best to listen to her over the engine. He got most of what she was saying, and was able to piece together other parts. Okitsugu had heard of that beach, but hadn't been there. He also didn't know where it was. He had just heard of some private beach along the highway. "I can agree to that," Okitsugu chuckled. 10PM was way too early to end a night. Especially when the night has a handsome young man and a dashing young woman involved.

"Would you believe me if I said both? I normally go out to a club or something, do a little dancing and whatnot. Tonight's air was just so damn good, I couldn't help myself. And I'm glad I couldn't. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to meet you, Reika." Okitsugu gunned it around a sedan, the whine of the engine getting louder as they passed the shocked faces of the old man and woman.

Okitsugu cut the engine off in front of a fast food place. It was just some standard chain, nothing fancy or anything. But it was practically empty. Okitsugu slid his helmet off and tucked it into the side bag as she complimented him. He caught a double entendre. Okitsugu smirked, "That's what they all say." Okitsugu took her helmet and placed it alongside his own.

As they got up to the door, Okitsugu opened it for her and let her in. Standing at the counter was a young man. This was probably his first job outside of high school, and he still had the stress acne that highschool normally gave. Okitsugu stepped in behind Reika. "Order what you want. Money isn't too big of an issue." Once she ordered, Okitsugu ordered what he wanted. It was the second-largest burger on the menu and onion rings. He got water as a drink. Okitsugu allowed her to pick out the table they'd sit at.

As they waited on their food, Okitsugu turned to her. She really was pretty. "Do you ride often? Motorcycles, I mean." He asked, his tone still cheerful and relaxed. "You only laughed in excitement the faster I went. Most people would scream in terror. Either you ride much, or you really had confidence in my skills to handle the Hayabusa out there. Ah, and yeah, it is one of the pre-2000 models. It's number nine off of the assembly line. Also," Okitsugu's calmness lessened a bit, "you must have a damn good job to be able to just take off of work like that. You don't look a day over twenty, so you must be doing good for yourself."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun May 24, 2015 11:05 pm

"What... I want..." she repeated as her eyes gazed over the entire menu. She ordered the largest burger of them all, a large fry, a large drink, and an apple pie to go with it. She chose the table, not because he told her she could, but because she just did. She went and sat down with her food near a window that gave a good view of his bike. Reika began eating her food as if she hadn't had anything all day! She was about four large bites in before the two of them started talking. Even though she was really eating, her face was always clean, nothing every dropped, she ate with her mouth closed, and was rather lady like, even if her food wasn't. "I ride when ever I get the chance to. I don't own one, but a few of my friends do." she explained and then chuckled, smiling rather widely at what he just said.

"Oh come on! You said it yourself; I was the lucky one, right? You complimented your own skills, so why would I be afraid." she laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head before taking a large drink, "Anyways... Most people that get hit the way I had on the highway would have a broken bone or two... If ya  hadn't noticed, ya barely scratched me. You could throw me off a cliff and I'd be alright." Reika explained like this was normal for her and began eating again. When he mentioned the stuff about her job, there was a part of her that wanted to laugh. She just smiled. Once she finished that bite, she shook her head and used a napkin to wipe her hands. "Nah, it ain't like that... People I work with wouldn't dare let me fall into the hands of another company... It'd be their worst mistake in existence."

"Ah... shit.. Uh... Hm..." Reika's expressions ranged from pouty to confused as she thought real hard on something. She rubbed the back of her head again and then sighed. "Ack, I don't know... What the hell... How old am I?" she asked out loud, scratching at her cheek, "I don't remember........... Forty!! Yeah, forty. I think like forty three... I forgot. I don't even remember what my birthday actually is..." Reika just shrugged it off and began at her fries and apple pie. Once she finished chewing, she decided it was time to learn about him. "So what's up with you? How old are you? And..." Reika reached across the table and slid her finger along the scar on his face, "What happened there? Looks like a doozy, if ya ask me... I've got one too." Reika stood and lifted her shirt to show a thick scar on her belly.

"How'd you get it?" she asked, motioning toward his scar again.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun May 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Okitsugu was a little surprised. She was handling this all quite well. Plus, he hadn't completely won her over with his charms yet. That was more surprising than anything. A woman talking this much that just seemed like a fun person was generally not someone Okitsugu ended up spending time with. She was the type of woman he wanted to spend time with, but he had a habit of attracting the wrong kind of women.

Reika was not one of those. "I'd rather not try chucking you off a cliff. Jail really isn't my thing." Okitsugu laughed a bit and took a bite of his burger. She was definitely off to a good start. Someone wanted her to stick around. She either had a really good skill, or she was using her womanly charms to keep her job. Right now, either seemed plausible.

And then, Okitsugu nearly spat out his drink. He began to cough, and beat on his chest. Forty. Holy shit. "Sorry about that. Wasn't expecting such a high number, Reika." He was genuinely confused. Could she be a Fallen? Or maybe a soul? He'd have to find out. Okitsugu didn't tense up or anything as she reached out to touch the scar. It was old, far older than most people lived.

"I wish I could say it was something as cool as knife fight." "Then what was it?" Okitsugu's smile widened. "Sword fight." He was dead serious. "Just a little business scuffle. Never was good with a sword, myself. Hard to look cool in a suit with a sword. Generally, you just look weird or like a poser."

"As for old I am, I'll let you take a guess. I'll give you one hint though. I'm a bit older than you." He smiled a bit more and took a bite of his burger. The fact he didn't look nearly as old as she did would at least say that he's not normal. He was trying to see what options she might come up with.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon May 25, 2015 3:30 am

"Oh, come on! That would be fun and hilarious all at once! You pick me up and toss me out into the ocean!" As she explained this, she talked with her hands, using both of her arms as if she were diving somewhere. She giggled a bit as she continued to eat her food. And when she watched him almost spit out his drink, she blinked a few times in surprise. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked and then smacked her own forehead when she realized, "Ah shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I wasn't supposed to.. Agh! I'm such a moron... Just pretend you didn't hear that, I'm twenty-one..." She waved it off innocently, like it was nothing and then quickly changed the conversation to him. She wanted to know about the scar and hoped he had an interesting story behind it. Unfortunately, he didn't give her any details.

"Sword fight? Okitsugu, you can't tell a woman something as cool as that and give no details..." she said with a pouty face and whined a little at him, "And I disagree, actually... I prefer a man in a suit. There is nothing sexier than a man who takes pride in his appearance." With that little comment thrown out there, she had no problem flirtatiously looking Okitsugu up and down. She even bit her bottom lip as she smiled and leaned back in her seat. By this time, she had practically eaten her entire meal, only had her drink and a few fries left. "You're going to make me  guess? Lame! I am not good at that kinda stuff..." Reika looked off to the side and rubbed the back of her head, "I'd say..." Reika looked him up and down again, checking everything from his feet to his face and even the color of his hair.

"Seventy... five?" Reika pretty much just threw a random number out there, "And are you a Fallen? You have to be if you look so young, yet you're older than I am... I'm pretty sure you figured that out about me, but yeah..." She pouted toward him a bit, expecting to get some sort of answer.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon May 25, 2015 4:02 am

"It's a long story. We can talk about it later, if you'd like. Maybe somewhere not as public as this." Okitsugu was still hitting on her. He had to. It's in his nature, just like it's in the scorpion's nature to sting the fox. "That's why I normally wear one. But sword-and-suit is really odd to look at. Have to have a certain swagger with your gait to pull it off." Okitsugu winked, "I'm more of a dancer myself."

As she guessed, Okitsugu thrust his thumb up in a "higher" gesture. "Nope, a little low on that guess." Amd she dropped a name. Fallen. Okitsugu shook his head. "'Fraid not, Reika. Although it's good to know what you are. I'd rather not wake up in bed with an arrancar next to me." He chuckled a bit, and then took another bite of his burger.

"Shinigami." He said plainly. He wasn't saying that's what he was, just bringing it up. "You know of them?" If she said yes, then he'd reply with "Then you know what I am. Hard to believe someone so handsome was never flesh-and-bone, huh?" He chuckled a bit. "How do you know of us, as well as the Fallen? Well, besides just being one yourself. I also take it that's why you're a little tougher than most?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 am

"Ahh, it's one of your secrets, isn't it?" Reika asked and put her hands together. She laced her fingers within each other and raised her arms above her head. She stretched her back and stayed like that for a few moments while holding her breath. Once she released, she exhaled and relaxed back in her chair. "So you planning on seeing me again, Okitsugu?" she asked with her head slightly tilted to the side. The way he was talking, it seemed like it. From here, she figured he'd take her home, so unless he wanted to spend the night, she didn't think they'd see each other again. Unless he wantd to, of course. She'd have no problem taking him up on an invite or something like that.

"Swagger?" Reika raised an eyebrow and reached across the table to flick his nose, "Don't say that word! It's so... stupid. I hate it. Hahaha." She just laughed it off. The word 'swagger' just made no sense to her, especially since she had only heard teenage idiots saying it about how 'cool' they looked. "Ah, so you're a dancer? You did say you usually hit the clubs... What kind? I've hit them all, except this one that I haven't been able to get into." she explain and looked irritated when she brought up the club, "It's called 'Black Azalea' and it's one of those more... fancy clubs. The one's you have to pay to get into and look a certain way? Liiike... cocktail dresses and suits, ya know?"

When he said something about Arrancar, her eyes flashed in realization. At the same time as he said it, she spoke out in excitement, "You're a Shinigami!" She had almost said it too loud, but caught herself and whispered it across the table in glee. "I never thought I'd meet one of you guys... I know of you guys because of my job, ya know? I ain't givin' anymore details until I've known you for more than a day, but yeah... The Fallen is the same thing..." she explained as politely as she could, placing her elbows on the table after pushing her eaten food to the side, "Besides being one myself, my job deals with them a lot. So... Is it true you guys have an entire world in another dimension?"

"Oh... And how about a zinputo... zunpok... zan... Whatever the damn weapon is you guys have. I'm supposed to memorize this shit, but it's hard! Ugh..." Reika smacked herself in the forehead again and shook her head, "If I got tested for my job these days, I'd likely be fired... haha.. Well, no. That's not entirely right... If anything, I'd just have to take the classes over again until I passed..." Reika leaned forward onto the table and held her head up with her arm, "So... you guys got classes you have to take too? And are you actually dead people? I don't really understand that entire concept... how about this thing called a Kidō. Heard someone mention something about that back at the office."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon May 25, 2015 5:07 am

"Only if you'd want to see me again. Don't like seeing women who don't like seeing me." Okitsugu liked her. She was able to keep up with him with simple banter, and better yet, she wasn't all over him. They were playing hot potato, and they were both winning. Okitsugu relaxed a bit more, even with the flick of his nose. "I don't quite like the modern night-raves or whatever they call it. Too crowded and too grindy for my taste."

The Black Azalea... Okitsugu nodded and ate an onion ring. "Helped set that place up, actually. Helped the owner with a couple of loans. You wouldn't believe it, but that guy used to be a fisherman. He started talking about opening a club and called in a favor. I'll be sure to take you some time. You'll be treated better than best—what you deserve, no less." Okitsugu smiled a bit more.

Good, she had heard of Shinigami. He wouldn't have to explain how he wasn't alive. "I'd love to know you more than a day, so I think that works out just fine." Okitsugu continued to flirt. "Sure do. Once I know you for more than a day, I might take you there. Oh, and you won't have to die." As she stammered on the pronunciation, he corrected her with a calm, "Zanpakutō." He steepled his fingers together, and leaned in a bit. "We do have classes. Sort of a college for six years. Some get in earlier, and others take a bit longer. As for dead... some are, some aren't. Some are just born in there, and some die and go there. Others... well, they become Hollows."

"And Kidō is just one of the many tools we have at our disposal, Reika." Okitsugu smiled a bit, and then finished his burger. "So, it's just past ten-thirty. I doubt you want to go home, so where would you like to go now? I can show you the ride of your life. Maybe we'll even get to do a midair flip." He wasn't entirely joking.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed May 27, 2015 2:46 am

"I wouldn't mind seeing you again, if you wouldn't mind seeing me again. Don't like seeing men who don't like seeing me." she practically repeated his statement back toward him, her smile staying strong as she flirted rather obviously back. When he said he'd take her to the Black Azalea, her eyes practically shined with excitement. "Are you serious? You even know the owner?! That is amazing! Yes, I'll hold you to that, I swear." she said excitedly, practically jumping up and down in her chair, "It's a date, Okitsugu!" With that, she winked at him to let him know that yes, she meant that. It would be a date, whether he asked for that or not. Luckily for her, the man seemed interested, interesting, and was definitely on the attractive side. And when he told her that he'd like to get to know her...

Well, Reika looked him straight in the eye. Her gaze became a little more than flirtatious and dropped into the lustful category. This man was intriguing to her. She got in a bit of information about him being a Shinigami, but there wasn't much more she currently wanted to know about it. Her mind had fallen into a very different aspect for the night. "Where would I like to go, huh?" Reika's eyes traveled off toward the window and stared at his bike. No car, so they couldn't do anything out in the parking lot or on the side of a mountain like teenagers do. "I don't know..." she said and looked back to him, setting her chin on her fist and leaning toward him a bit, "You got any ideas, Okitsugu?" There was obviously something on this woman's mind, even if they had only met an hour or so ago.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed May 27, 2015 3:11 am

Okitsugu was glad she'd let him take her to that club. Taking a pretty woman like Reika there would not only keep the women off of him, but it'd be an easy way to stand less out. He was enjoying her company. And damn she was hot. As her eyes met his, he could see a nelectricity within them. There was a burning intensity he couldn't see the ends of. And he wanted it. His smiled curved slightly wider, more open.

This was the one time he regretted not having his Mercedes. Only the best, and dammit, he had forgotten his convertable. He grunted internally and just stared back at her. He leaned in a bit too, looking at her with an exceptionally flirtatious look. "I didn't before, but your eyes are giving me a couple." He winked. "I know a place, if you're willing to call your work from a hotel tomorrow morning."

She agreed.

Okitsugu pulled out his cell phone, pressed a few buttons, then closed it. He then took the trays and the trash, then got on the bike. He handed her the same helmet as before. "Hold on tight." Okitsugu was feeling a bit lucky, frankly. Reika was obviously not some whore. She was just... Reika. That's the type of person she seemed to be. You couldn't compare her to anything else. The fact she kept up with his flirting and only fell at the very end... It was respectable.

The hotel they arrived at was not some shoddy three-star chain. No, the big sign on it said "HILTON." It was a damn nice hotel, and Okitsugu allowed the valet to take the bike into the garage. He helped Reika into the hotel, went to the front desk, and spent less than a minute getting the key and signing in. Reservations are a godsend.

The room was on the fourth floor, and it had one bed, a couch, and a bathtub next to the bed. The only thing that separated the bathtub from the bed was a glass wall. The room was red. The walls were a deep velvety, sultry red. The bed matched, although the wood that jutted out from the headboard was dark, almost black. There was a small table, and a sliding glass door that led to a balcony. Okitsugu allowed her in first, and turned to her. "Well, Reika, would you like some wine? Or is drinking not really your thing?" His second question was more posed as "do you want to get straight to it?" Okitsugu slipped out of his leather jacket and hung it in the closet. Underneath, he was wearing a button-down shirt and a black, grey, yellow, and blue-striped tie.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed May 27, 2015 3:37 am

What a way to get a girl excited! It didn't take long for the two of them to understand the other's motives, though Reika was making it obvious. Within thirty minutes, they were at the hotel and checking in. She was surprised with how long that the check in didn't take, but realized his few seconds on the phone was a reservation. "Ahh. Smart man." she thought, a mental giggle following suit. Soon, the two made it to the hotel room. The first thing that caught Reika's eye was the bath. There was something about giving a show that passed through her mind, but that might come later, who knows?

"A small glass wouldn't be a bad idea, I think." she replied to his question, leaving a 'I want to drag this out a bit' hang in the air. She stepped out onto the balcony and just relaxed against the fresh hair that hit her face. A moment later, she looked back to see he had taken off his jacket. "You're quite the attractive man." Reika stepped back into the hotel room and sat down on the bed, crossing one leg over the other. There was a sort of 'come and get me' aura around her at the moment. She didn't want to jump him. Well, she did, but she preferred him taking that action. Well, at least to a degree.

It had been a long, long time since she had the ability to have any fun, especially this type of fun. Once the wine was poured, Reika took a few sips. Savoring the taste, she licked her lips and stood back up. She set her glass on a near by dresser and then walked over to him. Placing her hand on his chest, she untied his tie and slid it from around his neck. "So tell me, Okitsugu... How often do you decide to... take a woman for a ride..." she said and leaned into him a bit, putting her lips rather close to his own, "...you know... the way you've done me tonight?" Reika smiled lustfully and brought her hands to the buttons on his shirt, beginning to undo them one by one. With each undone button, Reika acted as if she were going to move in to kiss him, but never completed it, obviously playing the tease.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed May 27, 2015 3:49 am

"If you were a man, I'd say the same. You're still very beautiful though." Okitsugu called for room service, and Okitsugu waited on the cart to come in before he followed her out. He stepped into the actual bathroom (which had its own room) and used it before the room service came in. He used a bit of mouthwash and made sure there wasn't anything on his face. By the time he finished, a cart with a chilled bottle of red wine was at the door. Okitsugu took it from the room service and tipped the man a ten.

Oktisugu took the tray with the bottle to the balcony, poured them both a glass—Reika first. Okitsugu took a sip of the wine too, and then she undid his tie. She was very, very close to him. Almost... too close. He didn't react, other than to smile as she continued. "Not often." He set his glass down as she continued to unbutton his shirt. "Most women end up throwing themselves at me, or they fall to my flirting far too easily for my tastes. You did neither. It's been a few years since the last time anyone has gotten this far. You're interesting, Reika. And if I may flaunt my ego a bit, you're also a bit lucky."

"Although, I should ask the same for you. You don't seem the type to just throw herself on some random stranger. Especially one that hit her with a motorcycle. I've gathered that you're really your own person though. I like that in a woman."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 am

"Not often, huh?" she repeated in question as she undid another button. As he continued, she kept glancing from his eyes back down to his shirt to make sure it all got undone. Once his shirt was fully unbuttoned, she placed her hands on his bare chest and slid them up and down, slowly caressing his body. "Nah..." she shook her head in reply to his question, "In truth, I haven't shown myself to anyone in a very, very long time..." She leaned in against and placed a small kiss on his cheek, "So don't be surprised if I'm a bit rusty..." She giggled a little into his ear, sliding her lips along his cheeks before reaching his mouth. With her teasing over and done with, she pressed her lips against his and began a rather aggressive chain of passionate kissing. As their tongues began their gentle wrestle, Reika grabbed his shirt and slid it down off of his back and tossed it over in the corner out of her way.

"Come on..." she broke the kiss momentarily and wrapped an arm around his back. She stepped backwards, continuing the make-out session as she did, until she got to the bed. Once she did, she broke the kiss again and sat down, grabbing onto the waistline of his pants and pulling him toward her. "Well... How long are you going to keep me waiting?" she asked him, almost in a challenging manner, "I can't exactly be the one doing everything now, can I?" She wrapped her arms around herself and gave a playful pouty look, "I'm hurt you know? I need a little catering to." With that, Reika giggled and slid back farther onto the bed, motioning for him to come get her and laying back. She did make sure to quickly kick off her shoes, but everything else was still in place. If he wanted her, he'd have to come and get her. Reika wasn't the type to do all of the work in this sort of situation.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed May 27, 2015 4:29 am

Reika now got to see it. Seeping down from his neck, down most of his left arm, onto his chest, and then onto his back... was a tattoo. It was crimson, like blood, and it stood out great against his skin. The tattoo was almost tribal, but its design was easily discerned as a flame. On the front, there was the Kanji for "ice," ironically. He wasn't exactly muscular, but he was fit. And that much was obvious.

"Well, practice always breaks the rust off. Even if it takes more than," he leaned into her ear, "one time." He smirked, and then the two began a long and passionate set of kisses. It was damn good. She was damn good. What rust was she talking about? She knew how to kiss like a fish knew how to swim. And Okitsugu knew how to kiss like a bird knew how to fly.

Yeah, it was steamy. The two moved inside, and Okitsugu spun her around briefly to close the sliding door with his foot. She broke the kiss, and pulled him in closer. She was attractive and forceful. Oh baby. As she mentioned the wound, his smile weakened slightly. Okitsugu threw off his shoes, but not socks, and then undid his belt. He slid it off to revel a pair of tightly-clinging boxer briefs. They were clinging more tightly due to the bulb at their front.

Okitsugu leaned in, and grabbed at the end of her shirt. "If you'll excuse me." And he skillfully removed it in two or three quick movements. It joined his in the corner. She had a damn nice body. And she had a nice tanline too from the beach. Better yet, she had a bikini underneath. Much easier to deal with than a bra. Okitsugu leaned in and kissed right below her navel, right where her jeans began.

"I hope you don't mind..." Okitsugu slid a hand behind her, and began to untie the top. He did so after a few seconds of fumbling around. He didn't remove it yet. "Well, Reika. Before I go any further, I'd like to ask. You sure about this?" Okitsugu was just a few inches away from her chest when he asked, his right hand tapping on the button to her jeans.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed May 27, 2015 4:55 am

He threw off his shoes, undid his belt, and with each move, Reika's heart was beginning to race. She was excited and highly aroused at this point. And when he dropped his pants, she couldn't help but look. Her eyes practically magnetized to what he had wrapped behind that fabric. "Looks fun." she said with her eyes widening for a few seconds after seeing it. He leaned in and grabbed her shirt, taking it off of her rather quickly. He was being so polite, which surprised her a bit. She wasn't expecting him to say 'excuse me' just to take off her shirt. She leaned back a bit to give him a better look of her body, paying close attention to his reaction to her. "You did pick me up after I left the beach." she reminded. Reika wasn't wearing a bra, so any perkiness or bounce that he had seen this entire time was all natural. "Mm..." she let out an involuntary whimper as she felt his lips peck at her lower stomach.

Reika took in a deep breath and just watched him closely, biting her bottom lip out of nervousness as the time came closer, but always with excitement weaved in with it. He brought himself back upwards and began untying her top, "I don't mind at all." She leaned into him a bit to make it easier. She ran her cheek against his, slowly sliding the tips of her fingers up and down his bare skin. And as she felt the top come loose, he left it there to hang over her bust instead of removing it. She smiled. "If I wasn't sure, I wou-..." Reika's eyes widened and a flash of rage showed as she turned toward a now ringing cell phone in her pocket, "One... second." She brought the damn device out and saw the number. She let out an annoyed 'ugh' before answering the call. "Yeah, what?" she asked in irritation. She listened for a few moments and a look of disappointment practically overwhelmed her expression.

"Fine. Thirty minutes." Reika said and pulled her head away from the ear piece. "YOU'VE GOT TEN!" a loud, panicky, and demanding voice echoed out from the other end and she closed it, hanging up on the man. She sighed with a disappointment that showed quite clearly and stood up. Before he could take a clearer look, she retied her bikini and rubbed the back of her head. "Well... I was sure, but..." she lowered her head and shook it, "I'm sorry. If I had known I'd be called in on a stupid emergency, I wouldn't have done this... I'm sorry." Reika felt really guilty about this. For one, she felt like she was leading him on this entire time. Secondly, he had just paid for the damn hotel. She whined a bit and began redressing herself. "By the way... My full name is Akahana Reikozuki." she told him. If he recognized it, great, but if not, oh well, "If you ever... ya know... want to try again... I'd be up for it."

Reika tossed him a sweet smile as she put her shirt back on and began at her shoes. Once those were finished, she stepped up to him and kissed his cheek and lips twice before heading toward the door. And intentionally, Reika decided to leave something behind. It wasn't her cell phone or any article of clothing. Instead, she left the bag she had been carrying from the beach. Inside was her wallet with her ID inside. And yes, the address was up to date. Before she stepped out, she intentionally glanced to the bag, blew him a kiss, gave a wink, and hurried out the door. It may have been a silly idea. It may have been a stupid idea, but either way, Reika was taking a chance with this man. It's not like someone would be smart enough to use her information for something stupid anyway. Not only could she punch their house and it collapse on top of them, but her pull with the government... It was high.

~End Thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 am