Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
The Morning After [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
The Morning After [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
The Morning After [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
The Morning After [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
The Morning After [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
The Morning After [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
The Morning After [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
The Morning After [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
The Morning After [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

The Morning After [Closed]

Snopy
    Snopy

The Morning After [Closed] Empty The Morning After [Closed]

Post by Snopy Sun May 08, 2016 5:35 am

The Morning After [Closed] Snopy_zps43d3f7db

Well, it had happened.  Snopy woke up, and there she was.  He knew for a fact he wasn't dreaming.  No, by no means was it some wet dream, it actually happened.  At first he woke up not really remembering what had happened.  He just woke up, a little stiff but otherwise feeling amazing.  He sat up and stretched, before he looked to the side and saw Ayumi.  He instantly remembered the night before in excruciating detail.  He had had sex with her.  He had done the deed.  He...needed to figure out where it goes from here.  After a moment Snopy realized that now without the allure of her body clouding his thoughts, they lived together, but weren't an item.  Ayumi had stated as much, she did not love Snopy.  She just wanted to feel good.  There wasn't really regret about what had happened, he just knew that once she woke up they'd have to sort it out.  He bit his lip though, he did sorta fail to pull out at the end.  If everyone was lucky, nothing happened though.  One time, the odds of pregnancy were slim if it just happened one time.  If they continued in the future though, protection.  He sighed, it'd probably be best to wait for her to wake up.   He wasn't sure what to focus on right now though. He could go and get breakfast started, though part of him wanted Ayumi to do it. Her food was just too damned delicious and he was never much of a cook. He was off work, so he didn't have anything to do today in particular. Still, no sooner did he think that.  *Beep beep*  The codec started to ring.  Only he would be able to hear it as it was in his ear, but he still had to move to another room to take the call.  "What's up?"  He was just outside the room, but spoke quietly.  After a short exchange he hung up.  He had more important things to worry about than trivial bits of piled up paperwork.  Now if a super villain is about to use a beam to destroy all the ice cream in the world, then he'd care.  Speaking of, he kind of wanted some ice cream.

He walked back in.  He assumed that she'd likely be still asleep.  If she was, he'd just go up and tuck her in a bit to make sure she stayed warm.  Then he'd head over and grab a book from the shelf, and lay beside her on top of the covers and start reading until she woke up.  If she was awake and it was obvious, he'd greet her with a simple "Morning sleepyhead." Still...how much did she truly understand? With how her father apparently was, he was probably going to end up giving a grown woman the sex talk. It'd be a tad awkward, however, since he did truly give her the utmost respect last night, it shouldn't be too difficult a thing to explain. After all, he tried really hard to make sure she enjoyed it.
    Serenity
    Serenity

The Morning After [Closed] Empty Re: The Morning After [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun May 08, 2016 9:22 am

The Morning After [Closed] Header%202_zps2kwi1kby

Ayumi finally had a good sleep. She didn't wake up in the middle of the night. She didn't remember having any nightmares and slept very deep. Even with Snopy left the bed, she did not wake. Her body caught up on a bit of extra sleep, so after he returned to bed and was reading for a while, she finally woke up. Ayumi shifted gently in the bed, letting out a soft whimper as she stirred. Her eyes fluttered open to see Snopy sitting there. At first, she looked worried, but when she remembered everything that occurred the night before, she calmed down real quickly. She yawned and rolled over on her back, stretching her arms into the air. "Good morning." she said in reply through the yawn. Ayumi sat up in bed and threw her legs over the side, facing away from him as she got up. "I'll get breakfast ready soon, but..." Ayumi said and flipped her morning hair behind her back, "I wanted to ask you something first though..." She felt nervous and it showed when she tripped over her own words. "Last night... I don't want it to be strange between us, but did I do okay? I don't know if I did things right. I didn't do much, but..." Ayumi didn't turn to him. She was shy about it, but she genuinely wanted to know.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sun May 08, 2016 10:54 am

Ayumi eventually stirred, he turned his head and noticed she seemed a little worried. Hopefully she hadn't forgotten about last night, or specifically how it happened. If she had some amnesia thing going this would not end well. But she calmed quickly and greeted him. He replied and went to go put the book back on the shelf. He had underwear on now, he had slipped them on before he grabbed the book. Ayumi though, he noticed, was completely naked still. He didn't flinch though. Once two people have sex, the whole "don't see me naked" thing becomes pointless. Only people with a phobia of taking their clothes off would say "Put it in me, but don't see me naked." As he shelf'd the book, she began to trip over her words a bit. "I was expecting questions, ask away." He knew that he had taken her virginity, so of course she had questions. Of course she opened with "I don't want it strange between us." Snopy chuckled. "Trust me Ayumi, things will only be strange between us if you let them." He listened and allowed her to finish her questions without interrupting further. "All things considered, you did fine. It was your first time, and from what you've told me you've never been properly informed about sex. That's not to say it was bad though, I was definitely satisfied. Though I was mostly focusing on making sure you felt good. At least for that night, that was what was important." Snopy stood up, he also still had a shirt on though it was a tad disheveled and the bottom was less than sparkling clean (it sparkled for another reason). "Let's head to the kitchen. I'm willing to answer any questions you have, both about sex in general and how to do it, if you want to know more about that latter part. After last night though, I am famished." It wasn't exactly an effortless thing to do, so of course he was hungry now. He would head to the dining hall. Truth be told she'd probably prefer to wait until she wasn't cooking to ask questions. It'd then be able to have her undivided attention.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun May 08, 2016 11:35 am

Ayumi realized she was naked and looked around a little frantically for her clothing. Once she found them, she put them on, but not before her body flushed with embarrassment. "Why am I embarrassed? He's seen everything, right?" she thought now that she was dressed. "I'm just glad I didn't do anything wrong." she sighed in relief and followed Snopy out to the kitchen. While they walked, she always seemed to be one or two steps behind him. She watched the back of his head most of the time as they made their way to the kitchen. Her head was filled with questions and other curiosities. She was also nervous about how she should ask some of them, or whether she'd look stupid when she did. This was a touch subject she didn't understand. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked in the kitchen.

Ayumi began preparing whatever he asked for and was silent while she got ingredients together. She was a little more clumsy than usual, so she ended up dropping a couple of things, but luckily nothing breakable. "I don't have any questions about sex; the act of it, I mean." Ayumi asked suddenly. She was still facing away from him and paying attention to the food, but that was the first thing she wanted explained. "It... was nice, I think." she continued nervously, "It felt nice at least. I don't know how else to describe the feeling. 'Nice' just works, but um..." Ayumi stopped and whimpered shyly for a moment, "I, um... My breasts... Why did you lick them? Is that supposed to happen? A-And how'd you make my body go so crazy with just rubbing the... bump down there. The clit-or-us."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Mon May 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Snopy actually laughed a little when he saw her embarrassment.  They had had SEX, there was no reason to be all bashful about him seeing her body.  "You're a little red there Ayumi."  Still, she'd probably be a lot redder by the time they were done here.  He responded to Ayumi's first and only non-sex related question with a simple "Surprise me."  As she prepared it, she seemed to definitely be nervous.  It was cute really.  No questions about the act?  Her wording was a little odd.  Or rather, it was a tad more intelligent than it'd typically mean.  She said what she meant, no questions on the act itself, but it's effects was a whole 'nother story.  "You think?  What, were you faking it?"  He didn't really think she had faked it, like seriously a woman who is as clueless about sex as she seemed to be wouldn't really be aware enough to fake it.  Besides, as long as she reacted honestly he would have found her sensitive spots eventually.  Faking it would literally only hurt her.  She explained though.  "The feeling is...different to say the least.  The first time you really experience it is bound to be a little strange."  Then she started asking the questions.  Nope, she didn't fake it.  Just like Snopy wasn't faking bursting out laughing.  He composed himself quickly.  "Those are very good questions, but just hearing them out loud sounds funny.  Sex is strange in that the more comfortable you get with it, the funnier talking about it can be.  I don't know why it just is.  Well, the clitoris..."  Snopy made sure to enunciate properly so she knew how it was pronounced.  "...is a sex organ found specifically in females.  It's, well it is basically just a sex organ.  It has an insane number of nerve endings, which makes stimulation feel really good.  Very few woman won't feel good from their clitoris being stimulated, so I like to consider it an "on button" of sorts.  Especially since once the body is sexually stimulated, it gets more sensitive all over, meaning other kinds of touching, caressing, and otherwise sexing felt better once you got going.  Those feelings, yes they were strange, but unless you were faking it, I can tell you felt really good.  It is a different kind of feeling good than other sensations."  Well that was one question.  "As for the breasts, female breasts also have a number of nerve endings, especially on the nipples, so for many stimulation of the breasts also feels really good.  It typically isn't as strong as stimulation of the genitals, but always focusing on just one area of the body doesn't seem like a quality experience.  Literally every inch of the body can be stimulated to some degree, so I just find it to be a more varied and fulfilling experience to stimulate various parts of the body."  Snopy laughed a bit though.  "Though, truth be told, I've always been a fan of breasts.  I find it nice to get to play with and lick (and all that other good stuff) breasts.  So I was partially just trying to enjoy them.  And if you don't mind me saying, yours are fantastic."  Well, they had sex, so really there was no reason to pull punches there.  "Is that supposed to happen is an interesting question...because the answer is yes and no.  There are all kinds of sex, and practically an infinite number of ways to enjoy it.  Using the mouth to stimulate sensitive spots is actually a pretty common one though."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue May 10, 2016 6:20 am

Ayumi didn't answer. She was embarrassed, so she just let him explain. The way he was answering her question at first was frustrating her. He went on and on about the genitals, nerve endings, and sex organs. He also kept using the word "female" instead of girl. Was this some sort of lesson? She wanted a friend, not a teacher. She didn't want that type of answer, but she didn't know how to ask it right. By the time he reached the end though, she slammed her hand on the counter. "I didn't fake it!" she shouted and stood in silence for a moment, "You're talking to me like I'm some student, Snopy. I'm not asking you questions to get some sort of science lesson out of it." She hesitated for a moment, "I guess it's my fault since I used 'how' instead of 'why', but that's what I meant."

Ayumi continued cooking and calmed down a bit. The poor girl was so confused. "I'm sorry that I got angry. I wasn't asking you to tell me those things; I was asking you to tell me why you chose to do everything you did. It was personal. I don't have any questions about the act or technique because I think learning through experience would be better for something like that." Ayumi finished cooking and began setting up the plates. She seemed more frustrated as she thought to herself. Once she gave him his plate, she sat in her spot and whined, placing her hands over her face. "I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I don't know how to ask what I want to ask..." she sighed and relaxed a bit in her chair, "I guess the real question is why you said yes..." She finally looked back to him, her cheeks red.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sun May 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Yeah, that actually made a lot more sense.  Ayumi got upset because Snopy was being all scientific.  She DID ask how he did it.  He figured that she meant why, but it was an incredibly awkward thing for her.  He was ready to answer ANY question she asked, so he did just that.  She did get surprisingly loud for a moment there though.  "I honestly wasn't saying you were."  Snopy remained firm though, even if it was a slight outburst he wanted this to stay civil. He wasn't being hostile or scolding, he just didn't let the sudden shout get to him.  Thankfully she didn't yell anymore.  He realized she probably never intended to, but still things can get blown out of proportion.  "I was answering the question that was asked."  He took a deep breath, with one finger on his temple.  "Truth be told...I thought you might be asking that.  With how awkward that question could be though, I didn't want to make you more uncomfortable answering it if you didn't ask it.  I figured the best shot was just answer what I heard, and if I was mistaken it could be corrected."  Dropping his finger, he let her continue to cook.  "You have to understand, I can't read minds."  She then ended up apologizing and he sighed.  Taking his seat, he just gave her a moment to sit and relax.

"I don't know."  He finally said, taking a bite of breakfast afterwards.  He dabbed his mouth with a napkin before continuing.  "And that isn't 'oh god what have I done' I don't know ."  He actually laughed a bit.  "Complete opposite.  I just...don't know.  I woke up, and you were there.  And when you asked to have sex, you looked so cute...your body was right there, and your lips looked so sweet and enticing..."  Jeez what on earth am I saying.  He had no idea why that just flowed out so natural.  If she was paying attention, she'd probably see he was subconsciously eyeing her lips.  "Wow that just sorta came out.  Well...I guess that you being beautiful is definitely part of it.  But...it's hard to explain, if it was only because you were attractive I'd KNOW that.  For some reason though I just couldn't say no."  Now he was stumped.  It wasn't love.  Love at first sight didn't exist.  Actual love took time to form, so he was definitely not in love.  Yet he just couldn't say no to her.  He definitely showed passion, but from where.  "Oddly one of the best experiences of my life."  Oh how strange that was to a man who has lived longer than any normal human ever has.  He went silent as he ate, letting her react.  Then, after she asked questions or commented or whatever, he realized something.  "Wait, you said learn from experience.  Does that mean you want to do it again?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:37 pm

The conversation was getting more and more awkward for Ayumi. There was a part of her that was beginning to regret last night, especially since it was her first time, but she kept that thought to herself. She stayed silent up until he said it was one of the best experiences of his life. That took her by surprise and her entire body seemed to flush red. "W-W-W-Well, th-thank you." Ayumi didn't face him and continued her cooking. Breakfast was almost ready. Snopy threw her off with his question. She froze for a moment and recollected her thoughts, mainly the ones around what she had said. "I-I doubt that it's something someone only does once in their life time, so... Yes, I guess. I would like it."

"HI SNOPY!" Kaminari, who had been standing in the kitchen archway for a bit, waddled into the kitchen, her fat belly sticking out quite far. She waddled over to the table and sat a bag on it. "As usual, your door was unlocked, so I came in." she said with a smile, but was lying. The door wasn't actually locked; she just didn't care and never did. Anytime she came to visit him, whether it was now or back when he was in the Seireitei, this is how she'd show up. Even as her Captain, Kaminari always graced him by showing up unannounced, but always with presents of some sort. "I got you stuff." she pushed the bag over to him and sat down in a chair, patting her belly and catching her breath.

Notes: Kaminari is in an advanced gigai for the sake of her pregnancy and not being sensed. She also wanted to sneak up on him. The presents are also something she knows he'll like; maybe something you can only get in the Seireitei. If it's something small, she'll buy quite a few of them for him, so pick whatever you want for that. Either way, the present is always meant to be something that makes him not complain about her form of showing up. Just make it something a pregnant lady can carry in a bag.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Ayumi unsurprisingly turned red when he described the experience as good.  Well he wasn't going to lie about it.  True, she had no experience so he did all of the work, but she was very...honest.  Some girls are very bland in bed, some try and play it like he should feel honored to be with them, the latter usually being kicked out of his house (or him just up and leaving) within 5 minutes.  Some people just don't say a damned thing when they aren't being stimulated well enough, and then lie about it, making everything unsatisfying.  "I guess I see why you're surprised, but trust me, there are a lot of girls out there who manage to make it less pleasant.  A few can be attributed to lack of knowledge, but some..."  He just shook his head.  Then after asking, Ayumi confirmed.  She didn't want that to be the only time.  He figured she'd want to have sex again, especially since she seemed to enjoy it, she just didn't expect it to be him again.  "HI SNOPY!"

Without much time to even really let what Ayumi responded with process in his head, suddenly an unfortunately all too familiar shout rung through the kitchen.  Every hair on it's back stood up on end.  His hand was on his heart, he had to take a deep breath there.  Nothing sneaking up on him startled him anymore, but Kaminari seemed to defy reason.  "Jeez..."  He turned around to see Kaminari, apparently...wait pregnant?  She was pregnant?  Who what when where why how, wait he knew how he was really hoping the how didn't end up with Ayumi pregnant, but who what when where Kaminari? why.  Still, his slight jump and slightly loud jeez was all she was getting.  Now for the counter attack.  "Oh, it's just the new volleyball I ordered.  It looks a little...lopsided though.  And it was supposed to come with two smaller balls but...those look kinda small too."  He said moving his head a bit closer to her, examining her chest as he said it.  "But I don't think I ordered the annoying voice lockpicking model either.  Must be defective, I'll have to send it back."  Feeling his counterattack was amply strong for the moment he moved back to acknowledging she was a person.  "Kaminari, that door was locked and you know it."  As she moved over to the counter he decided one last jab was in order.  "Look, I've told you 100 times, but overeating isn't going to make your breasts much larger, but I see the food has gone right to your stomach.  Quite the beer gut."

Okay, NOW he was done.  She really needed to knock first, and then wait for approval to come in.  Seriously if he tried that shit with her some prejudiced asshole would probably try to kill him.  Not that they'd succeed.  As she put the bag on the table he suspected he knew what it was.  "For a place so technologically behind, they sure do know how to make chocolate up there."  Snopy popped one of the chocolates out of the bag and immediately stuffed it in his mouth.  "Thank you by the way, for standing there silently and listening in to a private conversation.  I really appreciate it.  Your timing was just too...perfect for you to have just showed up."  He flicked her forehead.  "If you want listen in on my private conversations, you're gonna need a lot more chocolate than that."  He was teasing at this point.  "I'd say I've punished you enough though.  Soooooo....who what when where why, how, wait I know how it's called sex, but those other questions still apply!  Oh, wait, Kaminari this is Ayumi."  He properly introduced his friend with benefits.  "And...just HOW much of that conversation did you overhear?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. He wouldn't really care, but yeesh this woman was a handful.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:42 pm

Kaminari was used to the normal banter that Snopy threw at her. It was the way the two communicated. She even tried to brush off the lopsided comment whent it came to her baby, but it was hard when he decided to also make fun of her breasts, call her voice annoying, call her out on her small breast insecurity by implying she was fat, and then calling her baby a beer belly. Her left eye twitched a few times out of anger, but her face read something completely different. Kaminari actually looked like she was completely offended and ready to cry. There were no tears since she never showed them to anyone, but the look in her eyes said it all. It didn't change when Snopy went normal either.

Ayumi was surprised at how those two interacted with each other. She did not know how to react to this, so she turned off the stove and began setting up three plates instead of two. She always made enough for a bit of left overs, but this time there would be none since there was a pregnant lady in the house. Kaminari stood in the archway to the kitchen while Snopy ate his chocolate and called her out on  more that she had apparently done wrong. How was she supposed to know that for once he had a woman over? And more chocolate? She would have brought more if she had known! Snopy was making Kaminari feel smaller with the things he said, even when he got happy about the baby.

"Um..." Kaminari was more than a little choked up. She barely glanced to Ayumi, who kind of waved back when she saw it. She didn't look at either of them from that moment on. Kaminari stared at the floor, trying to control herself and then nodded to a question she had in her own mind. "Later, Snopy." was all she said before turning around and walking back toward the front door. "When Mom was pregnant with Erika, you couldn't say anything to her without making her cry... or yell, or scream." Ayumi said to Snopy, trying to give him some sort of sense of what just happened. Kaminari was hormonal as hell and if you counted her actual emotions into it, she's not a happy girl right now.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Too far? Too far. Ayumi tried to point out how her mom acted when she was pregnant, but it was unnecessary. "Yeah. Probably took it one step too far though. Excuse me." He moved and immediately and quickly blocked the door. Ayumi had seen him do some crazy shit already so going full Speedy Gonzales wasn't really a big deal. "Hey. Come on now, been awhile since I had my best friend over. It wouldn't be right if you left without having breakfast with us." He pointed back to the kitchen. "I know I know. I took it too far. Even if I didn't mean it, I shouldn't have taken so many potshots at once." He did feel bad. Hormones aside, he did take quite a lot of shots at her. And she was hormonal. He knew that if she stayed he'd be dealing with the mood swings, but he's taken worse abuse. He had plenty of time where he was low on the Shinigami ladder. And people who work middle management tend to be pretty miserable. "Trust me, I wouldn't make jokes about your appearance if you didn't look pretty like you always do. Truth be told, you had a bit of a radiant glow until...well until I opened my mouth." He was being very careful with his wording, but he knew even if he got past this interaction scotch free (as in not saying something else to make her burst into tears) he'd probably misspeak at some point if the hormones decided his nose looked stupid. "I'll even lay off the jokes, 100%. Please?" This was one area he was just generally prone to slip up in. He means it in good fun, so he doesn't really think about how those kinds of jokes can be taken. Even though he focuses them on friends, whom he feels should know he's kidding, too far is too far. He also knew this apology probably wouldn't suffice, but he was ready to do whatever it took to make her comfortable, since her body was doing everything it could to make her uncomfortable.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:31 am

The Morning After [Closed] Header2_zpsgjfd5m6w

Kaminari narrowed her eyes when her exit was blocked. Snopy had come off a jerk, but at least he admitted that and apologized. Once he said please, Kaminari's smile returned and she turned to waddle her fat ass back into the kitchen. "Alright, but I want extra pancakes and syrup. I am craving something sweet right now." Kaminari said and sat down at the table. She glanced over to Ayumi. "Hello. The name is Kaminari. Yours was Ayumi, was it not?" Ayumi smiled and nodded, "It's nice to meet you. I heard Snopy call you his best friend? That's nice. How long have the two of you known each other?" Kaminari thought about it a moment and looked to Snopy, "Feels like fifty years or somethin', I don't entirely remember. Do you remember how long it's been, Snopy?"

"Wow, you two must be close if it feels like it's been that long." Ayumi giggled and set a plate in front of Kaminari with the syrup. Kaminari noticed the strange way Ayumi said that and looked to Snopy with wide eyes. She mouthed the words "She doesn't know" to him, questioning how aware Ayumi was of the situation. Once she got her confirmation, Kaminari nodded and would watch her tongue from that moment on. "Thanks for the food. It looks delicious and smells even better." Kaminari picked up her fork and began to grub. She wasn't a mess, but she was obviously hungry. Ayumi sat down in her spot and ate as well, smiling at the to-be Mother. "Pregnant women are so cute. Have as much as you like."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 pm

As she lightened up he patted her on the back and lead her back.  Who doesn't want extra pancakes and syrup?  He couldn't think of anyone besides people who are being super health conscious.  "How much syrup you put on the pancakes is up to you."  He made sure Kaminari was alright as she sat and then went to sit down himself.  He didn't do much, just make sure she wasn't particularly uncomfortable or anything.  As soon as he sat down though Kaminari inadvertently made a bit of a boo boo.  More specifically, Ayumi immediately asked a question that made the back of his mind go "Warning warning, security breach detected."  Kaminari then made the boo boo.  Thankfully Ayumi was so genuinely sweet that she didn't think anything strange of it.  Truth be told he could probably tell Ayumi, but he's seen enough people shout "HE/SHE'S A WHHHITCH" blindly to be a little hesitant.  As soon as Kaminari mouthed "She doesn't know" Snopy laughed.  "If that's true then damn we look good for our age eh? Either way, it has been awhile. I lost track."  Brushed it off like it was nothing, he's done it before and he can do it until the end of time, or at least his life.  Truth be told, he felt like Ayumi could handle it.  Still, this was not the time to tell her.  There might be a slight intimidation factor with two Shinigami being there.  He began to eat his food as well, hoping the majority of the slip ups were done and over.

Kaminari dug in unsurprisingly quick, pregnant women were eating for two after all.  Ayumi was being her usual sweet self, but this was a tad awkward of a situation.  Someone he had just slept with (unexpectedly he might add) and his apparently pregnant friend suddenly at the same table.  It wasn't bad, just if someone told him this would all happen yesterday, he'd have said they were crazy.  Even more awkward, until Ayumi "knew" about him, if she ever did, some common subjects of conversation between the two would be blocked.  Still, Ayumi brought the pregnant thing up again and THAT would definitely be a workable point of conversation.  He doubted the Soul Society had any scientists as batshit insane as "her", so whatever happened could probably be mostly explained to a normal human and not be seen as strange.  "I've made jokes in the past, but..."  He stopped for a moment, she was in a good mood but he should probably watch exactly what he says before he opens his mouth.  Still, he bounced it off like he was observing her and changed the end of the sentence a bit.  "...you really do look good.  Still don't know why they call it glowing, but I think that describes you.  How you feeling about it?  Excited?  Nervous?  Both?"  He's seen people ACTUALLY literally glow.  He always found that saying strange.  "Have you adapted well? I imagine it'd be hard at first all things considered." He was subtly hinting to her duties without saying anything that would directly alert Ayumi. Considering Kaminari's job, he imagines it took quite a bit of adapting. He turned to Ayumi though, with a question based on her reaction.  "So do you like kids Ayumi?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:38 am

Yes, these two had known each other for a very long time. Kaminari was glad he played it off with her and began enjoying stuffing her face with pancakes. The short little lady began swinging her legs under the table, humming to herself as she ate. She didn't even notice she was humming either. She looked to Snopy, the humming stopping, as he asked her his quetions. "Well thank you! I think I've looked good even before now, but pregnant women are cute!" Kaminari said and smiled widely as she mimicked Ayumi's previous statement. His other questions made her smile fall. "Midori keeps calling me fat. She knows there is a baby inside this thing..." Kaminari looked down to her stomach, "But she still insists on calling me fat. She says it's because she never can otherwise. I told her that I can't wait for her to get pregnant so I can say the same thing. Too bad I'm not sure if she'll ever get laid."

"As for everything else... I'm not sure." Kaminari sighed and set her fork down. She stared down at the plate, deep in thought and not very happy about it. She sighed again and shook her head. "There's a chance I'm going to quit." she said with a tear dropping, "I don't want to, but how do I keep this type of job when being a Mother? I'm nervous about being a Mom and definitely was not planning on it. This came out of nowhere for me. Tsubine and I weren't even engaged at the time and I still wonder if the only reason he proposed is because he found out I was pregnant." "Congratulations on your engagement, but I don't think any man proposes just because a woman gets pregnant these days... I bet he loves you very much; it's easy to see why too." Ayumi said as sweetly as she could. Kaminari smiled and nodded, "Thank you." Snopy asked his question and Ayumi blinked a few times, "Well... Yes. I'd like to be a Mom one day. I don't know if it'll happen any time soon, so let me babysit?" Kaminari tilted her head, "Sure. I trust anyone Snopy trusts, so... Why not?" "Yay!" Ayumi cheered.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 am

Well now Kaminari was in a good mood.  How long would that last?  Who knows, but he'd just pray it was awhile.  Kaminari began to answer his question...sorta.  Apparently Midori was calling her fat.  "Lets face it, if it actually was fat many people wouldn't say anything."  That is just how people worked.  It was poking fun.  Well, he figured anyway.  He didn't know Midori very well so for all he knew it was malicious, but he didn't think so.  Then she got all sad.  She was considering quitting.  Once she was done speaking, he planned on pointing out how strong mom's reall...real...re...  ...  ...  Snopy blinked.  "TSUBINE IS THE FATHER!?"  Snopy suddenly burst out, practically falling out of his chair.  He barely grabbed onto the table to steady his involuntary jolt.  Like what?  How what when where why?  Of all people, him?  And wait.  Waaiiiiit.  "AND HE PROPOSED!?"  This was like an information overload to Snopy.  This was not what he was expecting.  "Of all people...you fucked Tsubine.  I mean...nothing wrong with it really, I just really didn't see it coming."  He said trying to act as if he had finished processing this information, but he REAAAALLY hadn't.  "I did not think the bastard had it in him.  Actually, I didn't think you had it in YOU!  I mean I guess it was in you.  You were, and he was.  He was in you."  

Snopy was just relaying this information back to straighten it out for himself.  Still, he had some things to say since her nerves still needed calming.  "Well.  At least there's a nice bit of good news.  If it's Tsubine, odds are he was eventually gonna propose one way or the other.  The pregnancy probably just gave him incentive to do it sooner rather than later.  He never struck me as the "Marry as a responsibility" type guy.  If he didn't want to marry you, he'd have found another way to help you raise the kid."  This was so weird to say.  "Still.  Kaminari and Tsubine.  Kamibine.  Tsubinari.  And even though your younger than me, you managed to beat me to the punch in getting married.  Though with just how much nonsense I've had to deal with in the last...er, few years, haven't had much time to make progress on that front."  He turned his attention back to Ayumi.  "Kids are a mixed package.  I've babysat before.  Sometimes they make you want to rip your hair out, but they can be cute.  Never quite saw the appeal of having them, but then again, I hear it's a totally different issue when it's your child.  Just something I wouldn't be able to understand until I had one. Though you do seem like you'd make a good mom someday Ayumi." Of course, hopefully she didn't become one last night. Once Kaminari was gone, he'd need to talk to her about protection. Odds were she wasn't pregnant unless they were unlucky and she was ovulating, but that is a mistake he'd rather not ever make. Last night he got a bit too caught up in the passion of the moment.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 am

"Of all people... you fucked Tsubine." Kaminari shook her head. "No, no... That is where you are wrong. I wasn't the one doing the fucking, trust me." Kaminari put an elbow on the table, smiling with a little too much pride. "I did not think the bastard had it in him.  Actually, I didn't think you had it in YOU! " "Oh, it was in me alright!" "I mean I guess it was in you.  You were, and he was.  He was in you." "Yes. Yes, he was." Kaminari kicked her little legs rapidly as she giggled like crazy. Ayumi was sitting in silence, wide eyes, and blushing harder than Kaminari was giggling. The conversation continued with a light tone. It was fun talking about this, even if Kaminari didn't know Ayumi at all.

"Tsubinari! That one! I like it." Kaminari flailed her arms hyperly and then pointed at Snopy, "Yeah. I didn't think I'd beat you either, but I did. I won that race! We're even since you beat me to Captain." Ayumi took this time to pick up the dishes, unless someone said they weren't done. Kaminari had demolished her plate and another, so she was done. Eating for two was fun. "You really think I would be?" Ayumi said with a joyful smile as she set the dishes in the sink, "Thank you! I can't wait until I'm a Mom." Ayumi turned to do the dishes and Kaminari turned to Snopy with a smirk. She motioned toward Ayumi and wiggled her eyebrows. "She's a catch. I like her." Kaminari whispered like a brat.

"Alright..." Kaminari took in a deep breath and wiped her mouth. She looked over to Ayumi apologetically. "I really, really am sorry to ask this, but do you mind if Snopy and I talk in private?" she asked as kindly as possible, putting her hands together as if she were begging, but then she realized something. Kaminari waved her hands in front of her and shook her head. "I don't mean you need to leave this room. I just would like to talk to him alone for a bit. Is that okay?" Kaminari asked. Ayumi nodded and smiled, "Of course. I'll just finish up the dishes, you two go and talk." Ayumi shooed the two away and Kaminari stood up. She looked seriously at Snopy and motioned him to follow her.

Once in the other room, Kaminari sat down on the couch and thought for a moment. "I didn't just come here for a visit, not this time." Kaminari sighed, "This is the first chance in months I've been able to get away, and I mean months. Tsubine has been so protective lately, which is understandable, but... Speaking to you as Head Captain, I am asking you to look out for anything odd in the World of the Living. We've had a few strange instances and I'm not sure how far they go. I'm only telling you because I trust you as a friend. I don't want your subordinates knowing anything... I am wary of the Twelfth Division right now. A few months ago, I was kidnapped and taken to Hueco Mundo for torture."

"That's just two things... We currently have an Arrancar that seems as innocent as a child residing in the Soul Society on the claim of wanting to make friends. She's very weak; My eighth seat could annihilate her. Howeve-..." Kaminari realized she probably moved a little farther than she should have, "Before you freak out... When it comes to the kidnapping, I'm fine, but they used something on me. It was some sort of poison that I have recently found out was likely developed in the Seireitei, and that is why I'm not trusting the Twelfth... They refuse to share all files, while claiming that they are. At the same time, we've had a couple Captains go missing. Very soon, I am sure we're gonna be at war."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:11 am

"Gods damn it, I think you're experiencing the after effect of being my subordinate.  Granted the depths of my dirty mind are way deeper than just about anyone.   Only criminals can outdo me, and that's because I have no desire to commit rape, or molest a child, or even tax evasion."  Yep, it escalated to tax evasion.  The scourge of the bureaucracy.  "That's not to say I'm not happy for you, but jeez you're giddy."  Kaminari even decided to bring up how he beat her to Captain.  He chuckled a bit.  "Hun, I had quite a few years on you.  The only reason I jumped over your head was because I had somehow managed to hide my ba...er, true potential from that nosy fiancee of yours for so long."  Snopy started to laugh a bit, thinking about Tsubine a bit.  "I mean I did my job, and made sure to do it well, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still wanted to smack me one.  I practically did whatever the hell I wanted despite being...well upper management."  Jeez this was a hard conversation to have.  Like really hard.  Ayumi knowing or being out of the room would make this so much easier.  Of course as Ayumi joyfully exclaims how much she wants to be a mother, Kaminari took her cue.  A catch?  Pfft, Ayumi was...actually he didn't have an end to that sentence as to why he wouldn't.  Huh, weird.  He'd mention it to Kaminari later, cause she almost immediately requested that Ayumi leave the room, or that they be allowed to.  Kaminari seemed to really want the privacy,  Captain Commander to Grand Commander.  Student to Teacher.  Friend to friend.  Person who is dead to other dead person.

He shook his head and shrugged as he followed her out of the room.  "So what's on your mind?"  Kaminari began to casually explain, and I mean casually explain that she was kidnapped and there's likely to be war, mixed with civil war, and a touch of cold war.  Snopy raised his eyebrow at her jumping backwards.  "If you had walked up to me and told me this to start I'd have been freaked, but I know you Kaminari.  By how you've been acting, I know you're fine.  You clearly have no strong emotional damage, and your will is too strong for it to be possible to suffer weak emotional damage."  Snopy leaned back into a wall and shook his head, arms crossed.  "Unfortunately I've got my own problems to deal with."  He looked off to the side.  A bit of a sour grin crossed his face.  "Scientists are an unpredictable lot.  You never know what's going through their head."  He seemed a bit distant as he said that, but then turned to face Kaminari.  "Kaminari, it does not matter who or what plans on attacking you.  You're going to have to make a choice.  Crush the external threats quickly, or put down the internal threats.  Protect your rearguard, or crush their vanguard.  If you split your resources, you won't have the power to win on either front.  If you chase two hares, you will catch neither."  Snopy gazed off to the side again, obviously not quite thinking about this conversation at hand.  Well, not focused on it anyway.  "This whole thing feels...incomplete.  The key piece of the puzzle, the motive.  The Twelfth wouldn't just turn.  Either you have a mole placed within them stirring discontent, or they're agitating for something.  Something you have either declined for them or...taboo...taboooooo."    He repeats to himself.  "I could be way off, but...they may be seeking to voluntarily acquire the power that was thrust upon me against my will, if you catch my drift."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 am

"They couldn't do shit ot me that hasn't happened already anyway. I have no lasting mental or emotional damage because there is nothing more to damage." Kaminari rolled her eyes and looked off. Kaminari raised an eyebrow at him. His own problems to deal with? Seriously? She rolled her eyes again. "I didn't come tell you this to toss problems on your shoulder. It's more of a warning than anything else... Something might be going down soon. How soon? I don't know, but it will." Kaminari listened to his advice on making a choice. He was right, she was going to have to choose. The thoughts at the front of her mind always pointed her toward what seemed to be the inner threat. She couldn't have them trying anything during the actual war. She could handle the Arrancar attacking while she took care of inner problems, not the other way around. "Alright then. I think I know what I'll handle."

Kaminari listened to him more. He was making her choice coming here a good one. She was always glad for Snopy's advice and his outlook on things. He'll always be a good friend and teacher for her. Kaminari sighed and closed her eyes. "I will crush the threats within the Seireitei to figure this out. I don't think the entire Division would turn, but you're right about someone stirring shit up... The problem is, so many of the higher-ups are so damn shady, I don't know of any that I can trust. And I have thought about that. It wouldn't surprise me, but I still feel like there is some connection with me being captured. I don't know, but I've given you your warning. If you hear anything, don't hesitate to share the info. I need to get back before Tsubine freaks out. He's so fucking over protective now that I can't walk normally." Kaminari stood up and began heading toward the door, "BYE AYUMI!"

Kaminari stopped at the front door and looked back to Snopy, "You be careful, alright? Don't get her pregnant too soon. THIS WAS ONE TIME MAN! ONE!" Kaminari pointed angrily at her fat belly, "NO PLANS! IT JUST HAPPENED! OKAY!? SO BE CAREFUL! PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF THAT THING!" She took a deep breath and then smiled again, "Alright. Nice to see you. Later, Saika!" "Bye Kaminari!" Ayumi came hurrying out of the kitchen, waving. Once the door was closed, Ayumi looked to Snopy, "She's a lively one, isn't she? Kinda glad I met a friend of yours. What was all that yelling about?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Snopy saw Kaminari raise her eyebrows and roll her eyes.  He merely kept his expression straight.  Nothing more to damage?  Unless she was truly an emotionless husk and somehow trained to act like she had feelings, that was impossible.  "Be sure you do."  He spoke after she responded to his initial advice.  "Knowing yourself is half the battle.  Fail to acknowledge your own limits, and You. Will. Lose.  As for my support, I'll lend what I can, but I make no guarantees.  I'm following my own advice, and I have my own enemies that have nothing to do with with the Gotei.  Maybe a bit smaller and less organized, but last thing I need to do is pull myself into a war I don't have the resources to fight."  As Kaminari stated her plan she decided to let herself out, especially with Tsubine being overprotective apparently.  Of coooooourse she couldn't actually leave it at that, now could she?  She then starts talking about getting Ayumi pregnant too soon.  What?  Too soon?  That implies there will be a time that is just right.  Well yes he did have sex with Ayumi, but...well his more casual outlook on sex isn't exactly shared by most.  Snopy actually ended up smiling the way she said it.  Put something on the end of that thing?  Technically at the beginning, the point of entry is on the end of it.  Still, he wasn't gonna argue with the pregnant lady as it pertained to protection.  She wasn't wrong, mostly.  "Relax.  Shit happens, but this isn't my first dance."  As Kaminari went to shuffle out Ayumi popped in and then the two were left alone.

"A lively one is an understatement.  Exhausting is more like it."  That whole mentor thing is much less exhausting than it used to be, but the girl can still be quite emotionally driven.  While not innately bad, it made decision making a tad sub optimal.  "The yelling, well that was her own kind of warning."  Snopy pushed off the wall.  "Generally about accidents happening.  Oh, by the way Ayumi."  He made it sound like a change of subject, but it really wasn't.  "I only ask this considering your father.  How much do you know about pregnancy?  Specifically how a woman becomes pregnant?"  Unfortunately Ayumi's upbringing left a lot of room for ignorance.  None of it her fault, but it still stands to reason she might not know.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:50 pm

"Some kind of warning to put something on something else?" Ayumi raised an eyebrow. She just giggled and waved it off. "Hm?" she tilted her head, "Well, um... I know what I need to know, I guess. I know that it takes nine months, can cause emotional outbursts, cravings, and depression. I know the belly gets like Kaminari's and that it can hurt your back... As for how a woman gets pregnant. Sex, of course. I may not know much about the actual act, but I have picked up a book or two, watched a few movies here and there... I know that much." Ayumi gave him a look that said she wasn't that stupid and made her way back to the kitchen. "I doubt one time can do anyth-... Is that what Kaminari was yelling about? She said it was one time, no plans. Is that what happened to her? How she got pregnant?!" Ayumi stared nervously at Snopy as she asked. Obviously, she had not thought of that.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:32 am

Ayumi was sheltered, but smart.  And hey she could read, good.  That meant her awful father prevent her education.  And she caught on quick.  He snapped as she asked if that's how Kaminari got pregnant.  "Bingo.  It's uncommon, but by no means unheard of.  Some people keep trying and trying and despite being fertile it takes a long while.  Then others do it once, they don't use protection, and it happens."  He shakes his head a bit.  "It was my bad really.  I was the one with the experience, I had a box of condoms somewhere, but I was tired and with such a pretty woman offering herself to me I got caught up in the moment.  I hadn't really prepared for the possibility of my dry spell ending in a heat of passion.  But it is the morning after.  Come with me.  I think I put something in my dresser that reduce the risk."  Snopy began to lead Ayumi to his bedroom.  "If we do it again in the future, we're gonna need a better plan.  We need protection.  I have condoms somewhere, those are the most commonly used things for birth control.  Besides pulling out before climaxing, that's all I got.  As for you, you might want to look into the pill.  Birth control pills.  The main advantage of that is then if you ever get caught up in passion and forget to grab some other form of contraceptive, you'll be pretty safe.  There are also plenty of other contraceptives for women you could look into."

He finally brought her into the room and opened his dresser.  Not that drawer...not that one...there it is.  He pulled them out.  He handed it to her.  "The morning after pill.  Not full proof, and most certainly not meant as primary birth control.  You take it after unprotected sex and it decreases the risk of fertilization.  I always have at least one lying around in case a condom breaks."  Snopy patted her shoulder.  "It'll be fine.  The odds that this one whoopsie gets you pregnant are slim.  Even if it did though, you're not alone, we could think of something.  And in the future, lets just be smarter about this.  No vaginal sex if protection isn't being used.  There are plenty of ways to please a partner without normal penetration."  He ruffled her hair a little.  "Come on, we have the whole day ahead of us.  Once you're done with that morning after pill, lets go find something to take your mind off things."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:50 am

Ayumi walked with Snopy up to his bedroom with some things on her mind. Snopy went on about birth control and other forms of protection. She listened, but the lesson of his didn't really strike her. Ayumi wasn't one to constantly have sex without the normal possibilities. It was how she was taught. She knew how women got pregnant. It wasn't something she was going for last night, but if it happened then it happened. The fact that he had a morning after pill just tossed into one of his drawers caused Ayumi to raise an concerned eyebrow at him. Wasn't this something a woman should buy?  She knew Snopy was a careful man, that much she could tell, but this thing was just odd to her. She said nothing.

"You're not sticking it in my ass if that's what you're getting at." Ayumi gave him one of the most dirty looks that someone like her could muster. She was inexperienced, not stupid. "If it's that much of a bother, sex seems like something we just shouldn't do." she said as she pulled out the pill. She stared at it for a while, sighed, and shrugged before popping it into her mouth and forcing herself to swallow it. "Forget about a repeat then. No more." she said without looking at him and left the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 am