Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Dastardly Plan [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Dastardly Plan [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Dastardly Plan [Closed] Empty Dastardly Plan [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Dastardly Plan [Closed] Header5
    Maaya had been a little more at-ease since her major confession to J. She hadn't been given much more authority or anything, but she was a little more demanding. Or rather, she wasn't putting up with things she would have just overlooked a month prior. For example, today she was speaking to the gardeners. She was informing them of their lack of care on some of the decorative flowers. There was spots where insects had chewed up the leaves and flower petals. Beyond that, there were spots that were clearly dried out. She was not happy about it.

A maid, one she didn't know the name of, approached her. The maid was out of breath as she called out to Maaya, who turned and looked with a worried expression. No one ran up to her like that before. Was something wrong? Maaya shooed the gardeners away. "What? What's going on?" The maid held up a hand as she finally caught her breath. "Ma'am... It's Lord Saionji... He... He needs you right now." Maaya's eyes widened in fear. "Where? Where is he?" "I'll take you to him right away." And so, Maaya was led into the manor...

Serenity
    Serenity

Dastardly Plan [Closed] Empty Re: Dastardly Plan [Closed]

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Dastardly Plan [Closed] Header9_zpsodnarkgk

J had taken the advice of his new friend a little to seriously and blew it out of proportion with an idea he got. He had recently been very upset with Maaya, but did not know exactly how to tell her why he was mad. He knew exactly what it was, but telling her was hard. Maaya had a similar issue and he wanted them both to get over it. Neither of them expressed themselves the way they needed and if they were going to be a strong couple, like Tsubine and Kaminari were, he wanted her to do just that. J came up with a plan, one he felt was good, to anger Maaya. He sent a maid off to tell her she was needed, but in a manner that would incite fear. So when she arrived, he was completely fine.

J stood next to a chair in a nice outfit. The room was well lit and a nice dinner with wine was on the table. "Hello Maaya." he said calmly. The maid quickly shut the door behind her and left the two alone. "I'm fine, but I instructed the maid to act as if I was harmed or in danger to frighten you, did she succeed?" J asked. Giving her that bit of information would likely anger her, but he doubted she would express it. He expected her not to actually, which is why the conversation today must happen.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Maaya was surprised to see J standing there, fine. "J...? Are you okay?" Maaya asked speculatively, then got her answer. The worry left her face. It was replaced with a cold blankness. She didn't answer him at first, and instead turned to face the door again. No matter how hard she tugged on it, it didn't budge. She turned around, obviously irritated. "Yes, yes she did." Maaya's voice was curt and harsh, not like how she had ever spoken around, let alone to, J.

Maaya slowly approached him, her right hand balling into a fist and releasing periodically. "J... you actually wanted to purposely anger me." Maaya spoke as she reached where he'd be in her reach. She raised an open palm and was mid-swing before she stopped. Trembling, Maaya lowered her arm and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply, then opened them again. She jabbed her finger in J's face, not even an inch from his nose. "Never make me think you're hurt like you did again unless you are that hurt." Maaya's finger jutted into his chest, right where his heart would be. "So why? Why did you think it'd be a good idea to do something so... so asinine?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

"Yes, I did." he answered her quickly. Something like this should have gotten her screaming, yelling, and hitting him. She acted like she was going to, but stopped. That was actually good for her own sake. Striking him would have been a large amount of negative points against her. He looked down to his chest as she poked him and then back to her. "Because you don't express yourself." he answered her clearly and without holding back, "Neither of us do. You wanted to slap me, but you didn't. However appreciated, you held back your anger. Maaya... Please, sit." J pulled out the chair. Though it sounded like a request, there was a demanding undertone to it. He had solid reasons for doing this and she would hear them. "Right now, you and I need to talk about something very important."

Once Maaya sat, he walked around to his own seat. He poured her a glass of wine and set the bottle off to the side. "I've recently learned a few things that I want to make clear. I do not usually admit such faults, but..." J sat up perfectly straight, took a deep  breath, and looked Maaya directly in the eye, "I am horrible in social situations and ignorant in many of them as well. The biggest one is how to handle a woman on a romantic level and as a long term partner. After speaking with someone, I've learned that I need to express myself to you more and you to me. I decided to anger you today, in a manner that would have had my Mother screaming and yelling, to see exactly how much you hold back with me. Maaya, I want you to feel like you can show me everything. I don't want you to continue hiding what you feel in your heart. You are not under your mother's thumb anymore. You're free."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Maaya averted her gaze from him, but she kept listening. She was angry, yes. But she was forcing herself to be civil. She couldn't yell at him like she wanted to. She couldn't toss the a chair at a wall either. She may want to have a tantrum, but she couldn't. Maaya sat, but only after a few seconds' consideration. What would he do if she refused? Hit her? Scold her? Just continue on? Maaya didn't want to risk anything more. She was already on thin ice in her mind. "Fine. What is it?"

Maaya listened to J's explanation with arms in her lap. She wanted to cross them, but... the rational part of her brain was taking control. The harshness in her eyes began to disappear, but not because she didn't feel animosity. No, she just didn't want to show it. He was honest about what he felt. It was refreshing and something that helped Maaya herself feel more at ease. Until the very last sentence. She looked down as she spoke. "No, J, I'm not free." When she looked up at J, there was a mixture of longing and sadness in her eyes. "I may not have to worry about my mother or father... but that doesn't mean I'm free. I don't have any authority, and I'm still basically 'on trial' to being your wife. J... until I actually feel like I won't be kicked out if I screw one more thing up, I won't be free. My fate isn't in my mother's hands anymore. It's in yours." Maaya seemed apologetic as she spoke, but it was obvious that there was still more she wanted to say.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:28 pm

"That angers me Maaya." he said what he did not know how to show on his face. Her words cut him a little deep. He let his words sit there and then sighed. "It also upsets me in a more melancholy way." he said, refusing to say that something made him feel sad, "I guess that is my fault, though I have stated before that you will always have a home here. In your early days among the Saionji, I pushed you to joining the Gotei. It was not for the same reason then, but it soon became something for you to fall back on if you decided I was not what your life was meant for." J picked up his glass and took a sip of wine. He would really have preferred something stronger now, but this was still their dinner.

"We seem to be at the opposite ends of something here... I understand your fear of having nowhere to go. Your family is mostly gone, all of them scattered to the winds or they have left this world. I don't want you to feel like I don't care about that or like I do not understand your worry, but you must see from my end as well. Maaya, if you feel that your fate is in my hands, then there is something very wrong here." he looked her hard in the eyes when saying that, "I do not want a woman that feels obligated to be in my bed. I want you to do it of your own free will, not something your Mother has put in your head, or something that I've said, or something that anyone but you has felt."

"I do not want a servant Maaya and if I am in control of you, then that is what I am getting!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Maaya sat quietly as J responded. It wasn't at all what she expected. It showed on her face, and his somewhat surprising outburst at the end made her recoil. She swallowed and stayed quiet as she gathered her words. "J... I think there's something that you should know, or keep in mind at least." Maaya looked at him with determination. "I love you. And even without the worries I have, I would still love you. I love you because you're you, not because it's the only thing I have."

"J... what I meant by that earlier is that if I screw up, you don't have an obligation to defend me. No, that's not right either. What I mean is that the only thing that's keeping me from the streets is you. You're not in control of me, but you are the person that decides whether I live on the streets or here with you. If I anger you right now, you could easily just cast me aside and there wouldn't be a major fuss. The only way I can really guarantee a way for me to be safe is if I produce an heir for you. Even if that wasn't the only way, I'd still want to do that for you, for the family, for us. That won't change, I know it. But I'm scared of what would happen if I anger you right now. That's why I don't... I don't 'express myself' as you put it. If my expression isn't something you like, you could just throw me out. And that is what I meant by that my fate is in your hands."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Maaya loves him. She loves him. She's said that a couple times before and he was recently able to reply in kind. He did love her, which is why he needed for this to all be out in the open. However, what she said now bothered him more and this time it showed on his face. He was upset, disappointed, angry, and hurt all in one. He stared at her and then stood up from his chair. "Then you did not believe me." he said quite bluntly and walked over to a window. He sat down on a small bench and stared across at her. Right now, he did not want to be very close to her. "If you feel I would throw you out because you and I disagreed on something, or that we fought... You did not believe me when I said I loved you. You DO NOT throw out someone you love over something like that. If you do, it was not love in the first place." J put his hands over his mouth and then looked away from her. His anger was very obvious, but it all stemmed from her hurtful words. He grabbed onto his shirt, clenching the area over his heart tightly and pulling at it almost imperceptibly. "Your words have wounded me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 pm

Maaya didn't look at J either by the end of what he was saying. She was wrong in what she had said, at least when it came to them. It was her worries getting the best of her, but even still... "I'm sorry then... I... I didn't mean it to hurt you..." She didn't look at him. He didn't need to see the tears coming from her eyes. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to make you mad. I don't want us to... not be an 'us.' What I want is you, and I know I'm not the best woman... so I'm just worried that I won't have you in the end... It's... I've seen people fall out of love. So, I worry. But... I really shouldn't when it comes to us. I just love you, and I don't want to lose you."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:46 pm

J and Maaya sat in silence for quite some time. He let both of their words hang in the air between them and he thought hard on what she said. He needed to think of a way to show her that he wasn't going to just toss her out on the street. He wasn't that type of man, even if they did some how fall out of love. He didn't think that was possible. "Mm." J decided he would be the one to break the silence between them. He stood up and walked back over to the table. When he sat down, he sat more casually than he ever did. The only one who saw him this relaxed was his brother. "Look at me, Maaya, please." he said. When she looked up, he was smiling at her. He stared into her eyes for a few moments and then opened his mouth to speak. "■■■." he said, "My name. It's ■■■. Well, ■■■■■■■ Saionji... I realized that I had never told you. I'm used to everyone calling me J. I figured you should finally know."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:08 am

Maaya stared in amazement as J gave her his name. It wasn't something out there. It wasn't something common either. It was... a fitting name for J. She'd have to ask him to show her the Kanji that made up the name. She'd like to know what it meant. Maaya was just silent. Her jaw didn't drop, but her lips parted. Before long, she started to giggle. It might sound offensive, but it only lasted for a short while. "If I were a cruel woman, I could go out and scream that from the rooftops."

Maaya repeated the name multiple times. It was quiet, so only she and J could hear it. As she said it, her expression softened. J had probably only seen her look so serene a couple of times. "Well, ■■■■■■■ Saionji, I love you. There, now I can finally say it in a way... that feels right." Maaya stood and walked over to him, hugging him tightly and rubbing her cheek against his. "Don't worry, I'll still call you J in front of everyone else. But when it's just us, I will be calling you by your real name." That wasn't a request. That was a fact. She kissed his cheek before returning to her side of the table.

"My heart won't stop beating now... I can't believe I finally know the Gotei's biggest secret." Maaya giggled again, this time it was like a happy schoolgirl. "■■■, thanks for telling me your name. It still feels weird calling you that though... but I promise to get used to it." Maaya hesitated, then pursed her lips. "I have to ask... does Master Kazuo know your name? I don't want to let it slip in front of anyone who might not know..."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 am

The idea of her shouting his name over the rooftops caused him to look away. He knew she wouldn't do it because she was not a cruel woman, but it still bothered him a bit. However, things felt like they had just settled into place. He watched her walk to him and returned the hug, but he did not allow her to leave so quickly. Instead, he held her there and pulled her into his lap. He leaned his head onto her and just rested it there. "That is fine with me. Though, I do have one request. Call me ■■■, not ■■■■■■■. ■■■■■■■ was said when I got in trouble." J looked off with a slightly annoyed look. He remembered how his mother would say his full name any time she was frustrated with him.

"The Gotei's biggest secret, huh?" J watched her giggle and couldn't help but actually smile. She was so fucking cute. "You're welcome." he said with a curt nod. J thought about her next question for a bit. "He damn well better. I only started hiding my name when he was twenty five. That was about when women started lining up like dominoes to something only you could live up to. When I realize how many years it's been, I guess it is entirely possible he's forgotten it. If he has, tell him nothing. Then you will know something my own brother does not. It will frustrate him for some time and then he'll remember. His fault if that happens. How can you forget your brother's name? How rude."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Maaya snuggled her head into his neck, enjoying the comfort being near him gave. "■■■ it is then. Though... if you make me mad, I may call you by your full name. It's something I read a good mother does to her kids. But when you're not making me mad, I'll still call you ■■■.... or J. But right now, it's ■■■." Maaya nodded to herslf , not knowing she was just rubbing against J more and more.

Maaya giggled at J's frustration. It was cute and understandable. She stroked his shoulder, smiling gently. "I had to make sure. There is a part of me that thought you hid it from him too... Master Kazuo surely hasn't forgotten, but if he asks if I know it, I won't lie to him. I may tell him that I can't tell him what it is, but I'm not going to lie to him about it though. ...Hehehehehe... I just imagined him chasing me around, giving me all sorts of names that are close, but never quite on the mark. It sounds like something he'd do."

Maaya stayed silent, her lips drawing to a line. "■■■, I have a favor to ask of you. Do... do you think... Mmm, I don't know how to say it without it sounding cheesy or... just sappy or anything..." Maaya slapped her own cheeks to try to snap herself out of it. She leaned over so she could look at J's eyes. "Can we call each other those little nicknames other couples do? Like 'honey,' 'babe,' etc. I know it's a weird request, but... I think it shows a little more intimacy than I felt between us before. And... after getting to know one another so much... I think we're actually past the point where those names would first be used."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:22 pm

If there was one thing J had it was an amazing poker face. She wiggled around in his lap, which was fine, but there was something being caressed below her legs that wasn't entirely ready for that type of attention, yet. "That is what I meant. I won't put you in a position to lie." J said with a soft smile still on his lips, "That is something he would do. He'd try very hard not have to confront me on forgetting my name." J chuckled. Yes, he chuckled. It wasn't the snorting chuckle he'd do out of annoyance, but an actual humorous one. "Hm?" he tilted his head up to her when she asked about a favor.

Her request was adorable. "Your request is adorable." he smiled a little white, actually showing a bit of those perfect teeth. He looked around and then back to her with a nod. "I can do that. I will think of one I would like to call you, so give me some time. Maybe an hour, I don't think it will take that long."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Maaya noticed his teeth for once. They were almost blindingly white, but beyond that... They showed it was genuine. The joy he felt from what she requested was real. "I'll give you as much time as you need, honey." Maaya leaned up and kissed his cheek with a playful smile. She had been thinking on this for a while. She had known what she'd call him for about two months now, but she hadn't had the courage to use it. Now she had permission. He couldn't get mad at her. Maaya sat, enjoying being near J, when the aroma of the food swirled into her nose. "Oh, right..." Maaya stood, not seeing the relief on J's face as she did, and walked over to her seat.

"There is a dinner here. We were so caught up in the moment, I forgot." Maaya opened the silvery top keeping her meal temperature-controlled, and she inhaled the smell. "It really does smell and look delicious." Maaya looked for J to start eating, but if he took too long, she'd start. It was full of fantastic tastes, and she let it show. "Amazing..." Maaya thought for a moment, then asked him a simple question. "So... was your plan to get me worried, get me mad, then make me feel better with good food?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:51 pm

J looked her lovingly in the eyes when she called him honey. That was better than being called by his name. He loved it. When she remembered the dinner and got up, J physically relaxed, certain tensions fading away from him. He adjusted himself in his chair and sat up straight. When she looked back to him, he just motioned for her to go ahead and eat. "Go ahead, Love. You don't need to wait on me." he said gently. That would not be his final nickname, but it felt right in that moment. Once she took her bite, he did as well. The food was good. As he was taking his next bite, she asked a question. "Well," he said with his hand over his mouth since he was still chewing. Once he finished talking, he cleared his throat. "Worried, mad, we talk so you understood where I was coming from, and then make sure you ate. I did not know whether you would continue being mad at me. I just wanted you to feel like you were allowed to. I'm not perfect, never will be, so when I mess up, I want you to be able to call me out on it. I want you to question my actions, tell me when I'm wrong, and yell when I've hurt you. I needed to know that we would have that type of trust between each other. It's what I've always wanted."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Maaya listened to J, her smile slowly widening. She shook her head as he finished. "J, it'd take a lot for me to yell at you." Maaya sat her knife and fork down, smiling at her love. "If that's what you wanted, I would have done that a lot sooner. I would have come out and told you that I would correct you. Even before now, I would have corrected you, although not in public. When we retired for the night, I would have talked to you about it. Now? You've given me permission to do just what I wouldn't have done before. I won't be overt about it, but if you do something wrong, I will tell you then and there. And even if it devolves into an argument, I am smart enough to know to move it to somewhere more private. But ■■■, if I am to do this... I need to know, one-hundred-percent, that you'll have my back. I don't want to call you out on something and then be threatened by another noble. I have no clout in the noble houses anymore. If anything, people would probably respect my opinion less. I just need to know that you'll protect me, okay?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 pm

"I have no problem if you whisper it in my ear, or pull me to the side. I would feel offended and probably embarrassed if you outright scolded me in front of others. The way I will not ever do that to you so publicly, I know you wouldn't do it to me. I trust you not to shame me." J took a sip of his wine and then set the glass down. Before continuing he scooted closer to her and took both of her hands in his, "And if you do question my actions in front of people, that's fine. If anyone dares comment on why you're allowed to question me, I will always defend you. Your honor is one of the most important things to me and I will defend it at all costs. I will protect you, my love. I promise you that."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Maaya smiled and nodded, her fingers dancing around his large hands. "Unless you do something really, really stupid, I won't come yelling out at you or anything like that. Don't worry. If it's something minor, like you forgot someone's name, I will correct you then and there, though maybe with a whisper. But I won't embarrass you or shame you. And don't worry, I'll make sure no one else knows about this plan you had. If Master Kazuo learned... I imagine he'd scold you about how ill-thought-out it was... And while it does bother me the way you did that..."

Maaya looked at J with gentle eyes. "I can't imagine you doing it any other way. You said it before, you're not perfect. Looking at it now that... I've somewhat calmed down, because I still am irritated at you, I don't see you coming up with any other idea. It's... just such a you plan. Though, please remember this... if you get mad at me, you don't have to make me get mad at you, okay? This isn't something you try to even out with being mad... You try to even it out with..." Maaya gestured to the dinner. "Nice, thoughtful things like this dinner."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:27 pm

"Alright then." J nodded and understood exactly what she was saying, "No more asinine plans. No more making things even. From now on, we're completely honest with each other and work together like the team we're meant to be." J's entire face was so lighthearted that most wouldn't recognize him. The change was actually quite astonishing. "Now, why don't we enjoy our dinner. Later on, maybe go for a walk in the garden?" He wanted to spend some time with her today. Once she agreed, he nodded happily and began eating. He tried holding some minor conversations with her by asking a few small questions, nothing too big, and it worked. After they finished eating they went on about their day...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm