Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Classy Spitfire [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Classy Spitfire [Closed]

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:51 am

Classy Spitfire [Closed] - Page 2 Header1_zpsntd6j5jv

Ryuunosuke admitted it. She was surprised. It just made her smile. It wasn't an 'aww how cute' smile or one that would make out like she was teasing him. It was just a smile. "It wasn't that obvious. I've just had the pleasure of getting to know you." Sakura sat on her knees and looked down at him as he went on. "Not worth dealing with, hm? Nothing to be ashamed of." Sakura said almost like she didn't believe him. He had this entire story behind why he didn't know and didn't want to learn. It proved to Sakura that he was embarrassed about it. It wasn't even something to really be embarrassed about. There were may people that couldn't swim. "If you ever change your mind, I would love to help you learn. It'd be one way that I could repay you for everything you've done for me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:08 am

The last thing spoken on that subject was from Ryuunosuke. A few pregnant moments after Sakura finished, he spoke up. It was quiet, but she would have no problems hearing him. "If I ever do, I will take you up on that offer." And so Ryuunosuke went back to lying down. He enjoyed the sun and the company, but he was mostly silent for the rest of the day. There was a time where he started toying with a small sand crab that had wandered near him. It wanted to be threatening, but Ryuunosuke was having none of that. He would mess with the sand, and the thing would walk around the new obstacle.

Around dusk, Ryuunosuke finally decided it was time to go... away from the beach. Set up near the beach was a small bar. It was open-air and the smell of grilled seafood gently swam towards Ryuunosuke and Sakura. "Let's go eat." Ryuunosuke stood and packed up his towel and umbrella. He walked to the bar, still shirtless, and sat down. It was right on the beach, so it was almost customary to do that. "Allo, 'ave a seat at the bar." the thick Dutch accent was not something someone would expect from the six-foot-two black man behind the bar. He was bald with a thick beard and a wide smile. Ryuunosuke simply accepted it and sat down where Sakura could sit beside him. "Sakura, order whatever you want. Don't worry about the price."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:33 am

"Good." Sakura nodded contently at his answer. The day went on and Sakura swam a few more times. She returned one time to see a maze having been built for a sandcrab that Ryuunosuke was making friends with. She watched in awe at this man's behavior. It was absolutely adorable. She had to hold back so many giggles as he tried to trap the little creature and force him to go other ways. This was almost too much. She loved that show. However, time went on and it was time for them to eat. Sakura had worked up a good appetite from swimming so long and was excited for food. She followed Ryuunosuke to a bar on the beach and sat down next to him. She was pleasantly surprised at the black man's accent. It was a fun one to hear. And then Ryuunosuke said something he shouldn't have...

Sakura heard those words as she picked up the menu and then looked to him. Don't worry about the price? There were two stars that shined like the sun in her eyes as she turned back to the menu, her tongue sticking out like an excited child about to eat lots of candy. She looked over the menu and ordered fish and chips with a side of coleslaw, calamari, shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, and a lobster tail with extra butter on the side. "Now what do you want?" she looked to Ryuunosuke with a playfully mischievous smile. She was going to pig out! She didn't have to worry about her weight with Ryuunosuke around; he'll have her working it off in no time. Even if he didn't, she'd work it off herself.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:53 am

Ryuunosuke and the bartender's eyes both went wide with Sakura's order. Ryuunosuke gave her an incredulous look, as if asking if she intended to eat the whole thing. However, he shrugged to the bartender. It was an apologetic shrug, but one that said he's not going to tell her no. "Lobster tail, extra butter." Ryuunosuke ordered something a little more simple. "Ah'll get right on that. It might, uh, be a few minutes more on your food. For..." "Obvious reasons?" "Ja."The bartender walked away and gave their order to the cook. There were a few moments that Ryuunosuke could hear them talking, but Dutch wasn't a language he spoke. "That was quite an order. If there are leftovers, I'm not going to carry them back to the Soul Society for you. You'll do that on your own. Have you enjoyed the beach though?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm

"There won't be." Sakura interrupted him with a cheerful smile. He went on, putting more emphasis on "if" as he explained. She just nodded and giggled. "That's fine, and yes. I have. The water is beautiful, so blue... I wanted to swim while I was in Greece, but didn't have the chance to. Too busy." Sakura and Ryuunosuke were both brought their drinks during their wait. Sakura was not going to fill up on carbonation when she had a feast coming her way. She took a few sips and set it to the side. "Ryuunosuke," Sakura turned on the stool to him, leaning onto the bar, "How'd you find out it was my birthday? I didn't even remember, so... I don't understand how you knew."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 pm

"..." This was something Ryuunosuke was somewhat torn about. He had read it for a good reason, but he had realized not long after that it probably wasn't a good thing to do. "I looked through your charts the night you were in the hospital. I wanted to see if there was anything you may have forgotten to tell me, or something you didn't think was major. Such as an allergy, an implant, an old but major injury—something like that. I know you wouldn't lie to me, but we're... human. We forget. You didn't, and that's good. There were... a few pages I did not look at out of respect for your privacy. I only looked at the overview of previous injuries. The first page also happened to have your birthday, which is how I knew. I shouldn't have done that though. I'm sorry."

Sometime before their food arrived, a young woman sat down next to Ryuunosuke. She ordered some strong alcohol and started eyeing him. He was too busy repenting over his mistake to notice. At least until she started talking to him. Her words were smooth and silky. It was enough to get a normal man into her palm. Not Ryuunosuke. "C'mon, why don't you come back to my room?" "I refuse. I have no want to go to a stranger's hotel room." "Then why don't we... get to know one another?" "I will have to say no to that too. Please, bother someone else." The woman, offended that a hot stud like him would just brush her off, stood in a huff. She raised her glass like she was going to splash her drink on him.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:48 am

Sakura listened to his explanation. The fact that he seemed to feel guilty over it was weird to her. She didn't care if he looked at her chart. "Oh." was all she said and then she lightly nudged his shoulder, "No reason to feel sorry. I don't care if you read my chart. I may have forgotten something, but I'm glad I didn't. Besides, I don't exactly have secrets from you, so it doesn't matter... And I didn't even remember my birthday. It is because of you that I'm having my first birthday celebration. Do not be sorry about that, please." Sakura pleaded with him, hoping that would change the way he looked at it. She hadn't noticed the woman on the other side of Ryuunosuke eyeing him, but the moment that voice hit her ear, she wanted to gag. Not only that, but jealousy hit her heart and she became irritated.

Hearing him immediately reject her made Sakura happy, however, curious at the same time. She leaned back to get a glance at the woman and narrowed her eyes. She was one of those. Sakura's demeanor changed as she slid off her seat. She stepped around Ryuunosuke as the woman was about to spill her drink on him and with a swift movement, actually flicked it out of her hand. With a high pitched 'ting' of her nail hitting the glass, the drink from her hand. "No." was the first thing Sakura said, speaking to the woman like a dog, "I know you're probably not used to handsome men giving you the cold shoulder, but let me assure you that it's not your fault. You see, my friend here has this habit of liking women who haven't been used up by every man that she's come across in her lifetime."

The woman's eyes went wide and she went to rebuttal, but Sakura put a finger up and continued on. "Yeah, he prefers women that wear less make-up and don't get so drunk at a beach bar that you can smell the alcohol on her breath from down the beach." "HOW DAR-..." "So please, don't waste your time on someone who has enough pride in himself to say no. You'll get nowhere easily, which is something else I'm sure you're not used to." Sakura smiled widely, her eyes gleaming with a threat that territorial women had, "Buh Bye now." Sakura waved the woman off. The woman tried staying, but realized she couldn't reply. She just turned and ran off without another word. Once she was gone, Sakura returned to her seat and continued waiting for her food with the regular birthday cheer.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 am

Ryuunosuke was glad to hear that she wasn't mad that he read her chart. The relief showed on his face, and he relaxed more now. "Thank you. I won't be worried about that anymore." And so the two had a bit of small talk. That was interrupted when the woman decided to hit on Ryuunosuke. He wasn't interested. She didn't get the hint. He was forceful, she felt offended. Great. Ryuunosuke didn't even see her attempt to pour the drink on him. He saw Sakura react in a speed she shouldn't be able to do in a Gigai like that. He turned his head in a bit of shock.

Sakura's speech was enough to cause Ryuunosuke's mouth to open in awe. He couldn't speak anything to stop her. He didn't want to either. Sakura seemed meek and shy. She was the type to sit in a corner and ignore someone's insults. But she protected him? And beyond that... she was being aggressive about it. Ryuunosuke prepped himself to have to get between the two women if fists were raised. Eventually the woman was told off, and Sakura sat back down. Not long after, their meal came. He was silent, still collecting his words. Once he had seen that she had eaten a decent portion of her food, he decided to speak up. "Thank you. For before, I mean. I didn't see her raise the glass."

"But... that doesn't explain something." Ryuunosuke turned to look at her. "Why were you so... aggressive in telling that woman off? I don't mean to ask like I disapprove of it. I'm just curious as to... why you did that like you did."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:40 am

The food came and Sakura was ecstatic! She started on the shrimp scampi, then the fried shrimp, then the lobster, but she was having trouble getting the damn thing open! She wrestled with that thing for a bit before she finally got it to crack, a lobster tail wasn't supposed to be that much of a pain! It wasn't a crab leg, what the hell! She even shot a playful glare to the bartender that had been watching her fail and chuckling about it. Once he saw her glare, he turned away and walked off still laughing at her. Sakura pouted and continued with the delicious feast in front of her until Ryuunosuke spoke up. "Hm?" she turned to him as she put a shrimp in her mouth, "No problem. I wouldn't let her do that to you. Women like her piss me off, so it's easy to get them to go the hell away when I want them to."

Sakura was going to go back to her buffet when he continued on. She tilted her head at him and then thought on his question. She took a napkin, wiped her mouth, and then set it down. "There really is no point in trying to keep it from you, is there?" Sakura sighed and rubbed the back of her head. There were times she wished she could lie to him, but she hadn't ever been able to, and now he knew her more, so it was probably impossible!  "Well, she was one of those women that thinks they get whatever they want. I hate women like that, especially when they try and take something I wa-..." Sakura caught herself, but he wasn't stupid. She had been talking to fast again. She sighed again and looked him directly in the eye. "Have you ever been territorial? I don't want to call it jealousy."

Sakura was wracking her brain trying to figure out how to say "You're mine, not theirs" without actually saying it. And she wasn't even sure that is what she wanted to say either! "You're my first friend. If I'm being completely honest, I am scared of losing you." she explained with her head lowered and facing the bar again, "I... care about you a lot, a lot a lot. And when she started flirting, I..." Sakura whimpered and grabbed her hair. She pulled it forward to let it block her face. She was blushing so heavily. It was embarrassing not being able to keep secrets, especially one like this. "And then when I saw her about to splash you with her drink, I got angry. I wasn't going to allow her to disrespect you because she's a two-bit whore." Sakura said that with a hiss, "I just... I don't know. Couldn't help it?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:02 am

"No, no there isn't." Ryuunosuke confirmed for her. There wasn't any way to hide what she was thinking. Well, if she were trying to decieve him that is. He listened to her. Sakura was a little more strong-willed than he gave her credit for. That was saying something. He raised an eyebrow at her mistake, but let it slide. Something she wants, hm? Ryuunosuke began thinking about what that meant. Her continued thoughts on the matter were further kindling to a flame he had a few worries about. Sakura finished, and he leaned forward a bit.

The woman has feelings for me. Neither of them were stupid. They might both be dense, but they weren't stupid. Ryuunosuke's denseness had blinded him. He didn't see it, and now he did. He looked over at her, and like before, he saw her as a woman. He didn't see her as a Shinigami pupil. He didn't see her as his best pupil even. He saw Sakura as a shy, gentle beauty with a hard heart. A heart... "Almost as tough as mine..." Ryuunosuke mumbled to himself. He immediately spoke up to keep her from asking questions. "I understand, Sakura. Well, I think I do. First..." Ryuunosuke turned to her with a serious look. "You should call it jealousy. That's what it is. You were afraid of someone taking something you have. You shouldn't be jealous, Sakura. I'm going to remain at least your friend and teacher, and I don't think anything outside of us can stop that. I will always be your friend, and don't doubt that for a second."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:21 am

Sakura laid more out on the table than she had expected today. She beat around the bush to a degree that satisfied her. She didn't lie and opened up her heart to him. Luckily, he didn't seem to get the entire point of what she was saying. She felt relieved in her assumption, though deep down she knew she was in denial about it. He knew, she just didn't want to admit that to herself. She wasn't worthy of him and never would be. However, something caught her attention. "You were afraid of someone taking something you have." Ryuunosuke never spoke without meaning and was always careful with his words. Sakura couldn't help but wonder whether that was a similar slipup or whether he meant it. No, she understood and it made her smile wide. She had him as a friend and would not lose him.

Yes, that is what Ryuunosuke would have meant and the rest of his speech confirmed that. "I understand. I will try not to doubt it again." she said and wiggled excitedly in her chair, like a hyped up school girl on a date. She added a cute little giggle in there as well, almost unable to control herself. "No one outside of us..." she mumbled those words to herself and ended up lost in thought. That meant she could mess things up. She really didn't want to. "What could I do to make sure that I don't lose you then?" Sakura asked, coming back from her thoughts. She didn't look at him, out of shyness, but that was a question she wanted answered. "I don't know how to have a friend and I'm not sure if being nice and honest is all I need. You're too important to me to lose, so I'll do anything to keep you with me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:34 am

Ryuunosuke sat in silence. What could she do? There were many things she could do to make him leave. But all of them right now seemed so petty. She could stop showering and become a slob. She could Hollowfy. She could even turn out to be a (rather attractive) dude. But that just seemed so petty and beneath him. It was obvious he was thinking hard. He hid most of how hard he was thinking however. And then it hit him. Ryuunosuke looked at Sakura. "Don't lie to me. Never give up. If you do either of those, I won't look back again as I walk away." Ryuunosuke returned to what was left of his lobster tail without another word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:34 pm