Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private]

Snopy
    Snopy

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Empty Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private]

Post by Snopy Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Minami2_zps4d5bbff0

When you're small and cute, there are two kinds of people.  Those who see you and protective instincts kick in, and those who just want to pick on you because they can.  Sadly for Minami, for some reason, people tended towards the latter.  It must take something bigger than an A cup to be considered worth protecting around here.  Minami had decided to do what that violent girl suggested, learn self defense.  For someone so ready to go on the offensive, that was some sound advice.  Minami didn't need to hurt someone, just be good enough to disorient them and knock them down.  Being able to win a fight would be a nice bonus, but a stretch goal to be sure.  Minami's first choice was something like Kendo, which admittedly wasn't the most portable in a modern setting, but enough training and it could translate well enough.  Plus if she could win a fight in kendo she might get some more respect.  Sadly, no vacancies.  So she went for the second choice, taekwondo.  Definitely far more translatable for self defense.  Minami went in to try it out.  "You think you can learn to fight!"  Why did everyone have to be so big?  From the moment she stepped in, she got nothing but ridicule.  Her size, her ability to fight, her cute demeanor, it was nothing more than a joke to the people in the club.  "Go home and go do your hair and leave the fighting to the men."  Rude.  "I bet you like romantic novels."  Unrelated.  Yet that's how these guys seemed to think.  Rude and unrelated, not even necessarily negative but said as though they were, comments.  Minami kept trying to learn but they weren't taking her seriously, so she actually couldn't get anywhere.  It didn't take long for her to just decide to give up.  She was learning nothing, but taking a lot of abuse for it.

It would have been easy, if she didn't accidentally bump into a rack with some equipment, and had the rack fall on someone's foot.  "You clumsy little bitch!"  Strictly speaking, she didn't break any rules, but it could be considered "carelessness with the equipment".  Combined with it slightly inconveniencing a foot, and them already not liking her, it only ended up enraging them.  That's when they challenged her to a fight.  "I don't even know how to fight, you wouldn't teach me!  That isn't fair, it was an accident!"  It didn't matter, they basically blocked off the entrance, and dragged Minami to their little fighting square.  No sooner did they let go, then suddenly Minami looked up only to feel a sharp pain to her face.  She didn't know what happened, and for a few moments couldn't collect her thoughts.  However, it became perfectly clear rather quickly.  They punched her in the face.  Once the initial impact ended, she took a second to realize what happened, since it was head trauma.  She fell flat on her butt when it happened.  While weak and sensitive, she usually wasn't one to actually break out into legit crying, but tears began to form in her eyes.  Even when she tried to learn how to protect herself, she needed to know how to protect herself to even stand a chance.  It was a catch 22.  And everyone there was just laughing.  Minami pushed herself to her feet and ran out of the room, the fighting back the tears as best she could.  They no longer blocked her exit as she ran into the halls of the school.  She didn't care where she went, she just didn't want to be there.  Then she bumped into someone, but of course it was her who fell on her ass.  Horrifically shaken, she of course began panicking a bit.  "I'm sorry!"  It was clear she was choking back, and failing to do so, tears.  She wasn't blubbering or anything, but it was clear she was upset.  And her face, she had a bloody nose...and clear signs that very specifically a fist had connected to her face.

Last edited by Snopy on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Empty Re: Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private]

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Header1_zpsetaipaql

Tsubaki was wondering the halls during the club times now. She didn't have anywhere else to be, so randomly walking throughout the school was the best thing she could come up with. She was even considering joining one of the clubs, but that would require commitment, which was something Tsubaki just wasn't dealing with, ever. Tsubaki turned a corner and began walking down one of the outside hallways when she saw Minami running toward her. She immediately recognized the girl and stopped. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going. So Tsubaki was going to have to teach another lesson, huh? Tsubaki just stood there and let Minami crash into her. The girl fell and Tsubaki realized that Minami was crying, so she raised an eyebrow and watched her for a few moments before talking.

"Hey." was all Tsubaki said. She slid her hands out of her pockets and crouched down in front of Minami. Tsubaki sighed and shook her head, "What the hell are you doing? You do realize you're supposed to look where you run, right? Or should I start a lesson in that as well?" Tsubaki's "lessons" weren't exactly nice. "Also, why the hell are you crying? You do that often or something?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Empty Re: Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private]

Post by Snopy Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:42 am

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Minami2_zps4d5bbff0

When Minami went to stand up, she quickly found the girl she bumped into crouched down right in her face. It took her a second, but then she realized it was Tsubaki. The girl indirectly responsible for her getting punched in the face, though not in any way she was at fault. "Tsubaki?" She said, blinking a few times. "I...I know that!" Minami said, wiping some of the tears she had been fighting. She didn't look down to realize that some blood got on her hands too, since she was still bleeding. Of course Tsubaki, blunt as before, went and straight up asked if Minami cried often. "No I don't do it often! And I was doing what you told me to! I went and tried to join a club so I could learn self defense. But..." She shook her head. "All they did was make fun of me, telling me to do my makeup and leave the fighting to the "men". Calling me weak. Of course I was weak! I wasn't even given a chance to learn and get stronger, even though I wanted to. Then before I could leave, I accidentally knocked down an equipment rack and it fell on one of their toes. Next thing I knew they trapped me, dragged me to the center of the room, and the head of the club punched me right in the face, even though they all knew I couldn't fight at all." Minami couldn't even look Tsubaki in the eye. She averted them to the side, ashamed. She didn't know Tsubaki well but that made it no less embarrassing. "It was humiliating. I just wanted to get as far away from them as I could as fast as I could." She was shaking a little bit.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:28 pm

Who Protects the Weak from the Woman Who Protects the Weak? [Private] Header1_zpsetaipaql

Tsubaki got her answer and a story she didn't expect. The fact that Minami actually took her advice was impressive and kind of new. Not many people listened to her, even when she was a calmer state of mind. When Minami mentioned the equipment rack, Tsubaki scoffed. She knew where that was going, but she let Minami finished the story anyway. Tsubaki could see that being embarrassing for other people, normal people, but not for her. "Stop cowering." Tsubaki said as she stood up and grabbed Minami by the back of her shirt, picking her up like a kitten at the scruff of the neck. She set her back on her feet and walked back toward the Taekwondo club. "Come on, let's go."

Tsubaki came to the club and looked around. "Men." she said, her voice low and grumbled. Everyone in here was a man, or at least they all looked like one from where she was standing. They were large and fat; The "fat" meaning they were bigger than her. She didn't care. "Wait here, hide if you have to, at least until I say otherwise." Tsubaki said and walked over to one of the large equipment racks. She stared at it, the guys all being distracted with their sparring to notice her. Tsubaki stared blankly at the rack for a moment and then, in an almost comedic fashion, grabbed it and threw it to the floor like it was nothing. All the men turned her direction. "Ooooooops. Did I do that? I'm soo sooorrry."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 am

Tsubaki didn't react much at first, save a slight scoff. It wasn't until Minami finished her story that Tsubaki finally really reacted. All she had to say was stop cowering. Stop cowering? Is that really all she had to say? Before she could react though suddenly she was picked up by the back of her shirt and placed on her feet. Well, now she was standing again. She didn't exactly know where this was going though. Yet Tsubaki wanted her to follow her. Back the way she came was the club. "Wait...what are..." Minami said, and some sick curiosity prompted her to follow Tsubaki back. What kind of plan could she have in mind? Actually, she knew Tsubaki was violent. This could be a very bad idea. Still, she followed her. Upon getting to the club, Tsubaki seemed to grumble something. Hide, that was what she was told to do. "Eh? Oh." Minami ducked behind some little bleachers meant for when people watch. She peeked around the corner to see what was going on.

Suddenly, Tsubaki violently threw the very rack that Minami knocked over straight to the ground. Minami had to hold in a little bit of an eep. She WAS just punched in the face by those guys. "What the hell, you idiot...oh, it's just some clumsy girl." Suddenly things started to get brushed off. Unlike Minami they "didn't make fun of her". Granted brushing her off like that was insulting anyway. And all things considered, they had to know it was on purpose. "Hey girl, you want to have some fun?" One guy said incredibly suggestively. The other guy lightly hit him. "Of course she does, she tried so hard to get our attention. She's definitely more attractive than that other slut who was here. Flat chested bitch was good for nothing." Ouch...just ouch. Minami didn't want to be here. She wanted to be anywhere but here. They meant nothing, but it still didn't stop her from feeling 2 feet tall. "Still, we have training to do. You can get in this one's pants later." They seemed to ignore the attitude that Tsubaki had, for SOME reason.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:41 am

Tsubaki was surprised only slightly now. She expected two things, to either be yelled at or told to pick up the shit on her own. However, Tsubaki wasn't taking kind to the implications that any of these guys were worth her time. "If I'm taking a dick, it'll be larger than that worm you've got dangling pathetically between your legs." Tsubaki said in such a blunt manner that it threw the men off. She stared blankly at them, their faces all contorted into stupidity filled confusion. One of them was about to speak up and yell at her, realizing their dicks just got insulted - one of them did at least, but Tsubaki's fist met his face in a rather quick fashion. "Tell me... What the hell makes you think you have the right to make fun of anyone who wants to get stronger, hm?" Tsubaki's eyes darkened evilly as she pulled on her glove. Tsubaki proceeded to kick the Taekwondo Clubs ass. A few stayed out of the fight and cowered and apologizing desperately. Once Tsubaki was done, she looked to Minami.

"Hey, uh... small girl... thing... cute chick with pink hair... What the fuck was her name?" Tsubaki rubbed the back of her head, "You don't have to deal with these pathetic pieces of shit. They can't even fight; these guys suck. They're just tall and muscled up. I'll teach you some shit, alright?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Minami wasn't really surprised about their comments.  Interestingly they were a lot less vulgar around her, but they seemed to take Minami's smaller size and lack of...upper assets and see her as not even a girl.  This was doubly insulting, and while attention from them is the last thing she wanted, that didn't make being basically called unattractive any better.  They saw more female in Tsubaki and thus out came the vulgarity.  Funnily enough, personality wise they had it completely backwards.  Tsubaki deflected what they had to say about her and actually shocked Minami a bit, but more importantly she had to stop herself from giggling and basically letting them all know she was there.  Their intelligence was never in question, there was none.  And far more swiftly than their brains functioned, they went down.  Once they were all down or begging for mercy, Minami came out from her little hiding spot, though she positioned herself so that Tsubaki would be inbetween her and them.  She's seen enough movies to know not doing so basically turned her into the enemy's human shield.  Then...she blinked.

Small girl...thing?  When she heard that her heart sank again.  Thing right.  Then... Cute chick with pink hair?  Cute?!  "C-cute?"  Minami stepped back in surprise.  Her confidence lately might not have been the best, but she wasn't self hating or anything.  Just Tsubaki, of ALL people, used the word cute to describe her.  Non-sarcastically at that.  "You okay?"  She asked when Tsubaki began to run the back of her head.  Then she went on to continue.  Wait whaaaaaaaat?  Minami's hands clasped each other in front of her a little nervously.  This girl was violent...but she did defend her, kinda.  She looked to the side a bit.  "W-well..."  Well it was better than nothing.  She got tossed around like a sandbag anyway, what could she lose?  She looked back to Tsubaki.  "A-alright then."  She looked back to the battered and beaten down club.  "Um...thank you, Tsubaki."

She stopped for a moment and wondered if she should ask, but she figured she may as well. "But why did you help me though? You really didn't need to do that. And I mean, last time I saw you you were threatening to beat me down. I don't get it. If you were willing to hurt me, then why would you help me?" Though she felt like it might come off a little poorly, she needed to know. It didn't make sense to her. "N-not that I thought you were just violent or anything..." Her shoulders drooped a bit, she kinda did. "...actually...I guess I did judge you too soon...sorry."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:19 am

Tsubaki made her way over to Minami was the girl asked her a question. "Yeah, most people do. It's somethin' I'm used to..." Tsubaki crossed her arms and stared down at Minami, "I threatened to beat you down because you were in my way. Someone who stands in my way for stupid shit will always get beat down. You just got lucky that I had already kicked those assholes' asses when we met. I didn't feel like throwin' a few more punches..." Tsubaki looked Minami up and down and turned away, "Besides... There ain't many people that'll take my advice. You did and you got punched for it. Kinda my fault, ya know? Least I coulda done was help you out about it... Now stop your mopin' around, chick."

Tsubaki went to leave, but stopped. She silently thought to herself and then turned to Minami again. "So Pinky. You actually wanna learn to defend yourself then I'll keep my promise. I can teach you what I know and get you able to at least get out of a situation. You ain't the type to wanna do damage, so I doubt that's what you wanna learn, so.... Yeah, just figure out a free day you got and we'll start practicin', okay? Best to pick two days if you're serious, but most people aren't. You might not even like it. I ain't gonna train you like some five year old in a karate class. That's how those fucktards..." Tsubaki pointed into the people she just laid waste to, "...learned and you see where they're at."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:05 pm

She was only spared because she didn't feel like exerting more energy.  Yep, that is something everyone wants to hear.  Well, at least she admitted it.  And at least it didn't happen.  Sometimes there isn't much of a difference between knowing and not knowing what could have happened, only that it didn't.  "I'm...glad that you didn't."  Then Tsubaki explained why she went to go beat up those guys.  It was her fault so she wanted to make up for it, she might be violent, but Minami really did misjudge her.  She giggled a little bit.  "Aww.  That's sweet...in a weird...punchy sorta violent way."  She glanced over to the beaten up and quivering heaps.  "Not sweet to them though, I know that much."  She stuck her tongue out at them in a "Bleeeeh" sorta way.  That's when Tsubaki began to explain the plan.  It seemed when she made the offer she didn't initially know if she'd feel like following through or not, or at least that was implied.  She listened and her face froze in that awkward "Ohhh, yeah, great" sorta smile.  Yep this was gonna suck.  "Sounds like...fun."  She swallowed.  Tsubaki did kinda make it sound like she was gonna make Minami feel like a punching bag or something, in order to learn to take a punch.  But she looked over at the club members who were beaten down.  They did go down pretty easy.  "Ooookay.  How about..."  She hesitated, knowing finishing the sentence would kinda commit her to this.  "Well I'm free on Sunday, cause it's you know, Sunday.  How's your Monday afternoon look?" Minami's hesitation to commit to this was palpable, but she still seemed to be going through with it.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:54 pm

There were a few things that Tsubaki was noticing about this chick. For one, Minami was a nervous little spitfire, which Tsubaki could not blame her for. Their first meeting wasn't the best. The second thing was that she was smart. Choosing Sunday and Monday was a good thing. Then Minami could recover over the week. "I have every day free. It's not like I've got friends or do the stupid homework these idiot teachers toss at me." Tsubaki crossed her arms and then pat Minami on the top of her head, "We'll begin Sunday then, and we'll start in the morning. We can meet in the third gym." The third gym was closed in the mornings and every student knew that. It was mainly for school rallies and other types of assemblies, so they didn't allow it to be used much. If Minami asked about that, Tsubaki would just shrug, "Eh... Who cares? I got a key to it and unless you'd rather train publicly..."

Once Tsubaki got her answer about that possible question, she stretched and leaned backwards. Her back popped quite a few times and it was easy to hear. "Ah... Okay, so... When you show up, wear something you're okay sweating in. Make sure to have eaten at least, at least, thirty minutes before and bring some water with you and a pretty heavy lunch. If you're one of those girls that eats a damn salad, you're gonna faint. Bring something with protein in it, alright? I ain't wantin' to kill ya."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Minami had a feeling she didn't have every day free, just that she didn't go to anything she had to.  It was sorta confirmed by her admitting she had homework, and that she refused to do it.  Minami, like a little animal, got patted on the head by the crude and violent girl before her.  Typical really.  Minami didn't really feel to bothered by it.  Then Tsubaki mentioned the third gym.  "Isn't that kinda off limits..."  Tsubaki went on to confirm that it was but she had a key.  "No no no!  Privately is good.  Yeah, good.  Alri...wait a second how the hell did you get a key?"  She said it so casually as if she was supposed to have a key.  Minami knew that if she tried to claim she was supposed to that she'd be lying.  It really wasn't a big deal, but it's one of those situations where someone casually mentions something and moves on when it's probably the interesting part of their story.  She shrugged at the food comment.  "That won't be a problem.  Even when I eat a salad, I usually eat, like, 10 anyway.  I eat like, 3 to 4 times as much as a normal person."  She herself mentioned casually.  The girl could eat.  She never seemed to gain weight for some reason though.  She's considered talking to a doctor about it, but her weight has stagnated at a thin but healthy level, so she never bothered.  "Any time in particular?  I know you said morning, but that could be anywhere from sunrise to noon.  Or Midnight to noon if we're talking AM."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Tsubaki smirked at Minami with a dark mischievous grin and leaned over to face Minami. "Some things are better left in secret my dear pupil." Tsubaki stood up straight, put her hands on her hips, and chuckled evilly. And then Tsubaki was taken off guard by the amount this girl ate. "Wait, seriously?" Tsubaki was shocked. She was so little and didn't even have breasts, so Tsubaki was skeptical. There was a part of her that wondered if there was something a little extra going on there. "Well, alright." Tsubaki was actually impressed with that and then that impressed expression faded with Minami's next question. "Early. Before school is usually best, but other women freak out at sweating in class. Of course, that's what the fucking showers are there for. You know what? Four. We'll start at four in the morning, when the sun ain't even up. And then again after class when it's warmed up a bit. Alright?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:01 am

Tsubaki seemed to want to keep her methods a secret.  She did so in the same breath she called Minami her "pupil".  That wasn't suspicious at all.  It actually sounded like something that emperor Palytin would say in Star Battles.  "All will be revealed in time, my young apprentice."  This isn't Hollywood though, so it should be fine.  "Alright then, I guess."  Admittedly, Minami was still keeping her guard up more than usual.  It was uncharacteristic of someone so trusting, but subconsciously, she probably still hadn't gotten over being dragged by the hair and threatened.  She didn't even realize it herself, but while her arms are usually pretty relaxed, her arms were crossed across her midsection.  It looked fairly natural the way she was doing it, so it was subtle, but it was a subconscious defensive separation between her and Tsubaki she was doing.  "I don't know, I haven't been losing weight so I never bothered, but I'm thinking of seeing a doctor. It's really weird. But I mean, some people just have a fast metabolism and it slows down as they get older, but still..." Some metabolism's slow down, which is what she sorta assumed would happen. She didn't quite understand her powers though, so for all she knew it had something to do with that. "Four AM?!"  Minami was not happy to hear that.  It was clear in her voice.  That was way too damned early.  Still, no point in arguing.  She was still a tad meek.  "Well what's the plan on Sunday?  There won't be classes then.  Are we just going to take a break when classes normally happen?  Or..."  She gulped.  Oh god, Tsubaki might intend to just not give a break at all on Sunday, except for food.  Though hopefully she'd be given some time to digest it.  "No break?"  It was clear she really hoped that wasn't the case.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 am

"I'm not trying to kill you, Pink." Tsubaki raised an offended eyebrow at Minami. Tsubaki was rough around the edges, but she wasn't a killer and no breaks would probably kill Minami. "I'm here to straighten you up, so the next time someone tries to fuck with you, you can put up a decent fight. You understand that, right?" Tsubaki questioned her rightfully. Tsubaki wasn't that bad of a person. It just took time to get to know her and see the soft under that hard exterior, along with the few extra hard layers beneath that. Tsubaki cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

"Right. So, we'll start Sunday at four in the morning. You will[ be given a decent break and we'll stop around noon, or before that if you can't handle it. Either way is fine. Next day will be on Monday at four in the morning as well. Once classes start, you're free, since I doubt you're gonna ditch for a damn fighting lesson..." Tsubaki thought for a moment and glanced to Minami, considering her stature for a moment, "After class on Monday will be more of a stretching thing and a strength building stuff... Even if you don't need much of it, having some power behind a punch isn't a bad idea. Speed and agility ain't gonna get you everywhere. Alright?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Tsubaki seemed upset. Minami wasn't really catching herself too well in the act of mistrust, but to an extent she was certainly showing it. She didn't even really know she was doing it. Consciously she felt like she had accepted Tsubaki as a decent person for helping her. Tsubaki questioned if Minami even understood the point to all this. Minami nodded. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She immediately went to apologize. She waved her arms in front of her body."I didn't mean it like that. I just...never did much physical training outside of PE." Come to think of it, even the Athletic people in PE needed a break. Why the hell did she think she wasn't going to get a break? "I guess that was a stupid question huh..." She felt really guilty and she didn't know why. Even still, the subtle bodily queues that signify caution were still there.

On the bright side, that got Tsubaki to explain the plan. Knowing a plan made Minami feel much better. "I really would rather not ditch yeah." Actually that was rather...interesting wording. You'd almost think Tsubaki would belittle classes since she ditches them so often. "Alright." Minami finally said, steeling herself for the coming storm. She mustered what determination she could and was ready. She put aside her fears, both conscious and otherwise, and knew something would have to change if she was going to get anywhere without a constant bodyguard...which admittedly she could afford. So I guess I'll see you on Sunday?" Minami asked, since it felt like the conversation was coming to a close. She'd wait for Tsubaki's answer, and unless Tsubaki wanted to ask her anything they'd probably be parting ways for the day. Though, before walking away, she stopped. "Hey, Tsubaki...what's my name?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am