Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Forgotten Date [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Forgotten Date [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Forgotten Date [CLOSED] Empty Forgotten Date [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:17 pm

It hadn't been too long since the meeting with the Captain-Commander. Kurisu, while under Kaii's watch, hadn't done anything stupid. That much was good. However, there had been some unsettling rumors of someone seeing a Shinigami bash another over the head. No one got a good look, and there wasn't any evidence of it. Kazuo just shrugged it off as the lingerings of a drunken bar fight. The 7th could look into it. He had a straightened tie and a nice jacket on as he knocked on the door to Midori's room. It was around six at night, and Kazuo was right on time. He had to knock twice though, which he was not expecting. He was hoping that she'd be right there, but she wasn't. Maybe she was still getting dressed? There was a lewd thought that entered Kazuo's mind before quickly being forced out. As she still didn't answer, Kazuo called out to her. "Midori, it's Kazuo. I'm, uh, here to pick you up for our date."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Forgotten Date [CLOSED] Empty Re: Forgotten Date [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Forgotten Date [CLOSED] Header16_zpsvvjb56hr

Midori had a couple of the worst days since the night of Kei's incident. She hadn't been able to get those images out of her mind, even having nightmares of what happened to that poor woman happening to her. She hadn't slept well and, unfortunately, had completely forgotten about a date. When the knock came to the door, Midori tensed up and just stayed silent. She hoped it would go away, assuming it was one of her Division members having some problem. "Just go ask Seiji..." she mumbled quietly when the second knock came, so it wouldn't be heard. However, when the voice that came through was Kazuo's, Midori shot up from her couch and walked over to the door. "I forgot..."

Midori hesitated just a bit before opening the door. She glanced around it and looked guiltily at Kazuo. She said nothing, sighed, and then revealed herself. She was still in her pajamas, a matching light green pant-shirt set. She shrugged shyly and motioned with her hand for him to come in. "Kazuo... I am so, so sorry. I completely forgot." Midori ran her fingers through her hair, it being let down out of the braid it was normally in. Midori had dark circles under her eyes and her hair wasn't exactly in the best shape either. She had no makeup on, which really didn't take away from anything since she barely wore any in the first place. However, Midori's apartment was a bit of a mess, something that the OCD Midori never let happen. She tried to keep on a smile, but it was obviously harder than normal.

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Well, she wasn't getting ready, that much was apparent. Midori looked exhausted. He followed her in, feeling bad for his date. "Oh, is that so? Don't worry about it, haha." Kazuo was disappointed that she had forgotten, but her exhaustion was enough for him to shove it aside. He wanted to ask what was wrong, but there weren't any real openers for it. "I, uh... I haven't been in here before... So, this is where you live?" Kazuo had never been in a woman's house like this before, so it was awkward. But with the silence between them, Kazuo had to ask. "Midori... are you okay? I really, really feel bad for pointing it out, but you don't look so hot. Do you... ha, do you need to see a doctor?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:57 am

Kazuo was acting kind about it, but Midori still felt horrible. How could she just forget about it? Even with what had been going on, she didn't feel like it was a good reason to forget about something so important. "Okay." was all she said in her tired mousy tone. He came in, which was welcomed. Midori felt a bit better knowing that someone else was around without the need for advice or help on some procedure. "Yeah, this is it." she replied with a weak smile. She didn't know what else to say. Her mind was racing to figure out what she could do to salvage this night. Her thoughts were pulled back to Kazuo when he spoke up. She smiled at the question, it was cute and he knew the question was ironic.

Midori just smiled, shook her head, and walked over to him. She pat his cheek and then kissed it. "You're cute." she said and then giggled, her mood perking up a bit. She walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the couch next to her. "Come, sit." she said, but it was more of a request. Midori took a deep breath and laid her head back over the couch to look up at the ceiling. "I have had one hell of a week. It's just been stressful and highly emotional for me, worse for others. I just..." Midori hesitated as her voice cracked from fighting the urge to cry, "It's just been hard, but that's no reason for me to forget about tonight. I do have a way that I can maybe make it better? Eat dinner here?"

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 am

Kazuo felt the silence between them grow thicker. It was the first real odd moment the two of them had. He broke it with a simple question, but she took it as more than that. Kazuo blushed at the kiss. He went flush and blinked rapidly as he rubbed that sweet spot. "Y-you too." Kazuo stammered as he almost ran to join her on the couch. He sat with his hands in his lap, still blushing from the kiss. He hadn't expected that, and it did help tonight. "No, no, it's fine." Kazuo tried to once again re-assure her. "But..." He decided to be selfish for a moment. "One of your meals would definitely make up for it." Kazuo's eyes said the "please" he was missing from his voice. She had good cooking skills, and he had only had one of her meals—and that was at a birthday party. Even she said it wasn't her best. "I'll even help so it's not just on you." Kazuo smiled, trying his best to get her to cook something.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am

"One of my meals?" Midori tilted her head cutely, unsure of what he meant. He offered his help, which was fine, but she didn't really think she was good enough at cooking to have her meals called out. "Okay..." Midori nodded and then her smile grew, "Okay, I can do that. I can cook us something up." Midori stood up from the couch excitedly, with a little bounce of her bust and Kazuo's smile brightening up her mood completely. She walked through the arch that led from the living area into the kitchen and looked through her fridge. There were a few things there and she decided on the quicker meal, since roast would take way too long. She pulled out some thawed chicken, potatoes, vegetables, rice, a few seasonings, and began the preparation. Once things were put together into a large casserole dish, she put it in the oven she had set to heat up while she was mixing everything. "There we go."

Midori clapped her hands and made her way back to the living area. She sat back on the couch and looked to Kazuo with a smile. "It'll take about forty five minutes to get done, but it's better than waiting double or triple that time for roast to slow cook." Midori explained. She curled her knees up so her feet were on the couch and she was facing him. She rested her elbow on the back of the couch and her head on her fist. "So, is there anything you would like to do or talk about while we wait?"

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:50 am

Kazuo nodded. Yeah, that's what he wanted. When she agreed, that beaming smile was enough to lighten Kazuo's mood. Her bounce was enough to tighten his pants. While her back was turned, Kazuo glared at his smaller self. It took him a moment, but the tightness receded. Kazuo thought of things to do while she was preparing everything. However, it was mostly spent in awkward silence. He didn't know what to do in this situation. When she returned, Kazuo was still smiling. He turned towards Midori, her smile still there. She asked what he wanted to do or talk about. Don't say 'you.' Don't say 'you.' Don't say 'you.' Don't say 'you.' Don't say 'you.' Don't say 'you.' "I don't know, you—" Kazuo froze then immediately, albeit awkwardly continued, "got any ideas?"

Kazuo blushed slightly, then pulled at his collar. "W-would you mind if I took off the tie and jacket? I was dressed for a nice restaurant, not... a home, haha." Once he had her approval, Kazuo removed his jacket and tie and put them on a coat rack near the door. He also un did the first button of his shirt, letting himself air out a bit. "Much better... So... what has had you so stressed out? It's rare to see you look this tired, so if I can help, let me know."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:20 am

That little pause Kazuo allowed in the middle of his sentence caused Midori to blush quite a bit. Was he gonna finish it or did he just offer to fuck her? Once he did finish his sentence, Midori chuckled and shrugged. "Talking is fine. I don't usually do much while home, usually read. I also don't have many guests." Midori looked to the ceiling to think a moment, but he brought up taking of his jacket. She looked confused for a moment and then smiled. "Of course, make yourself comfortable." Midori motioned to her own clothing, "Do I look like I'm ready to go out. If I had any men's clothes sitting around, I'd let you borrow them, but I don't... So just do what you can to make yourself comfortable."

Midori waited as he made himself comfortable and couldn't help but admire the view. Her eyes returned to his as he spoke up. "Well, it's nothing I can expand on, but something recently happened in the Seireitei that..." Midori hesitated for a bit, "It was horrible. I was called in to heal the victim and the sight was a bit more damaging than I thought. I had to keep up a brave face..." Midori's face contorted as if she were to start crying, "...like I always do, but it was almost too much. I succeeded and I haven't been able to wipe the image from my mind sense then. I keep having nightmares about it and..." Midori brought her knees up and shoved her face in them to stop herself from crying.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:33 am

Kazuo noticed the blush and continued his sentence immediately. He couldn't offer that. Not yet at least. He may want to, but not right now. Kazuo was glad to stand up to get rid of his jacket and tie. It was a great way to shift and conceal something. Kazuo nodded along as Midori spoke. When she looked like she was on the verge of crying, he did something he may should not have. He wrapped his arm around Midori 's shoulder in a comforting way, pulling her close. He rubbed her upper arm to console her. "Mmm, that... That's bad. I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but I'm going to say your skills were probably needed for it. And not just your healing skills, Midori. You're damn good at keeping things secret. Well, private is the better word. And you've got a strong, comforting face. If something bad happened to me, I know I'd feel better if I woke up to your face." Kazuo smiled at her, then thought for a moment. "And... well, if it gets too scary, don't be afraid to call me. I don't mind spending more time with you."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:42 am

You see... When a woman is tired, in pain, scared, and unsure of how to handle her emotions, there is only one word you can call her: vulnerable. Midori was exactly that. Her walls were down. She was home, where she was comfortable, and with a friend that she really did care for. She opened herself up to him and received a gentle embrace for comfort. Midori willingly leaned into him, laying her head on his upper chest and just rested there. Kazuo was so sweet, kind, and had a smooth way with words. He wasn't a flirt, but a genuine kind man. So when those words left his mouth, Midori looked up to him, their faces a small distance from each other. She looked into those beautiful blue eyes of his and couldn't help it. She pushed herself up and pressed her lips against his without much warning.

It just happened and she didn't really try to fight it. It was a kiss, something she felt she needed and wanted from him, so she took it. It wasn't a sloppy wild tongue kiss, if fact there was no tongue involved, and it wasn't a peck. Midori held her lips against his for a while, that soft and sweet sucking sensation pulling lightly at his lips as she pulled back. Midori opened her eyes then, those green orbs stuck on his before a small and slighty embarrassed smile came onto her lips. "Thank you, Kazuo."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:55 am

Kazuo was not expecting the kiss. In fact, that was the last thing he expected. He was sooner expecting J to come in, wearing nothing but a party hat and roller skates while playing the trombone. But damn did he want it. He didn't know he wanted it, but he did. Those blue eyes of his shot wide and his face went the color of Captain Antonovich's hair. Thump-thump, thump-thump. She was kissing him. They hadn't finished their second date and Midori was giving him such a passionate kiss. It dawned on him then, and he tightened his grip on her, returning the kiss with equal passion.

As it broke, Kazuo wanted to lean in to keep it going for a second longer. But he didn't. He was still too stupefied to do anything. He kept his eyes on hers, and they smiled at Midori. Stuck, Kazuo spoke the only two words that came to his mind before snapping out of it. "Happy birth—I mean, you're welcome... Just... just give me a moment to process this. I... Um, I was far from expecting that..." Kazuo didn't remove his arm from around her, and he didn't notice that. "I... Not that... It's not like I didn't want it, but... I just... You know, it just happened, and... Uh, I liked it, Midori. I really did."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:18 am

Midori had thrown Kazuo way off of his own mental balance. She could tell almost immediately and when the 'happy birth' came out of his mouth, she couldn't help but giggled at him. She put her hand over her mouth, the movement allowing her to notice he hadn't let her go, which she was fine with. She listened happily as he stumbled over his own words and tried to regain his composure. It was too cute. Her cheeks had not faltered from the red they had been since she got the idea to kiss him in her mind. "I did too, actually. I felt like I needed it and I'm glad I went for it. I've never done something like that before." Midori stared at him with the cutest little blush and small shy smile.

"I told you how I have never had sex, right?" Midori waited for confirmation, remembering that happening on their last date, "Well, until just then I don't remember ever kissing anyone either. It could have happened, but that's a lot of years to search through. I can just tell you I don't remember it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:30 am

Kazuo had been completely caught-off guard. Every word seemed wrong. There were only three words he could say correctly right now: "I," "Want," and "You." He wanted Midori so badly right now. He wanted to kiss her again. And again. And again. Both of them were blushing hard when she spoke up. "I... I think I needed something like that too..." Kazuo spoke a little dreamily, as he was still in his own little world. Processing it all was taking too long. "Right..." Kazuo both liked and feared where that might go. (Un)fortunately, it didn't go that way. He actually looked a little relieved. "Really? I... Huh, well, I'm honored to have your potential first kiss then. Well, your first memorable one at least," Kazuo smiled. "Midori... I... Uh, this might be inappropriate, but... can we do that—I mean kiss—again? I... I don't know, but it felt right. I liked that kiss, and I want to kiss you more." Kazuo looked at her with those same dreamy eyes as before. "If you don't want to, it's fine. Ah, I probably came on too strong anyways..."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:38 am

Midori had really enjoyed the kiss, but since it was her idea and her body initiating it, it didn't throw her off like it did this poor handsome man next to her. His reactions were adorable. However, he threw her off when he asked for another. That's when Midori realized where exactly that could have gone. It could have gone much deeper and it would have been her fault. She couldn't let that happen, however... "Okay." Midori turned toward him more and got onto her knees so she'd rise over him, "But first... Understand, Kazuo, I won't go any farther. I may be a little insecure about being a virgin, but not enough to give it away before I'm married." Before he could even reply, Midori moved to straddle him. She kept her hands pressed against his chest and leaned in to kiss him again.

It was just like before, a long-held peck with a light sucking. She pulled away for a moment and repeated the process multiple times, kissing him over and over again before moving to kiss his cheek, "Your hair is only a tease right now, Kazuo..." Midori had been very careful to not touch it, which was showing by how tightly her hands were clenched around his dress shirt. She wanted to touch it.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:51 am

Kazuo looked up at Midori, and he liked the view. Those green eyes were a perfect contrast for his. Dear lord did he want to take her. "I think spending the night kissing you right now would be just as good as if we went that far, Midori." Kazuo understood that. If he had taken her, he had precautions set up. And so, Kazuo smiled and nodded. His pants grew tighter again, and he glanced down in annoyance. Then Midori's lips brought him back to reality. They were soft, and Kazuo enjoyed that. They kissed so much that Kazuo quickly lost count.

And then she had the audacity to call him a tease. Kazuo broke away from the kiss. "Oh, I'm the tease? Miss-let-me-straddle-this-guy-who-I-like?" Kazuo raised a playful eyebrow. He leaned in and kissed her neck, smiling all the while. "I normally don't..." Kazuo leaned back, and looked at Midori in the eyes. He judged her. Cast in the name of god... Ye not guilty. "Touch it. If you want to, you can."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 am

Midori blushed heavily when she was called out as a tease. She realized in that moment how much of one she was being. "I-I..." However, he gave her permission to do something that no one else was allowed to do. (Until Kaminari catches him.) Midori's eyes brightened like she had been given the best present in her life. She brought her hands up to touch it and then froze. "Oh!!" she groaned nervously, "I wanna, I know I do, but I'm nervous! It's like getting a taste of the forbidden fruit! You know you wanna, you know that tastes really yummy, but it's not supposed to be allowed!"

Midori's eyes focused on a certain section of his hair and just stayed there. She stuck her tongue out like the most determined child and took a deep breath. "I can do it. I have been given permission from the man who owns it. I am allowed!" Midori spoke while holding in most of her breath, so it sounded strained, and then let that air out. "Okay!" Midori brought her hand up to his hair and slid the back of her fingers across it. The nervousness visually faded away and she began running her fingers through it with a smile. "Yeah, your hair is amazing!" she giggled and threw her arms around his neck, obviously some of his hair as well, and nuzzled her cheek against his. "It so soft. Thank you for letting me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 am

Kazuo had never been so nervous before. Someone was about to touch his hair. It was Midori, sure, but he was still nervous. He kept looking at her with an impatient look. He felt strange tugs as his hair was combed through with her delicate fingers. It was so weird, but he trusted her. Once she started, Kazuo visibly relaxed. He hugged her back, smiling as he did. "It's no problem. Just don't do it in front of other people, okay?" That was his way of giving her future permission too. "Midori... I... Uh..." Kazuo began to stammer and blush as he spoke. "Please don't say anything until I finish. Please." Once he had confirmation, Kazuo spoke. "I know it's sudden, and like, we've been on one and a half dates. But... I don't know, just know, what I felt then, plus the fact that we've known each other for six hundred years, the fact you saved my life... I can't repay you enough for that, and I just... God, this is hard to say. Midori, will you be mine? Right now, dating is fine. But... I do want to eventually marry you. And if you said yes to that too, then that's great, but at the very least, I just want you to be mine. I really do like you Midori, and... and you make me feel really special and warm... and I just like being around you, and I want to be around you more."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:35 am

Forgotten Date [CLOSED] Header7_zpszpyt9vnw

Midori was absolutely stuck. Firstly, she reassured him that she would not do it in public and mentally noted that he had given her future permission. She nodded and let him speak, her eyes wide when the "be mine" question came up. Her heart skipped a beat and began to race. She thought that in that moment he had proposed. Since she had just told him they wouldn't have sex because she wanted to be married, it was going to break her heart. She would have said hell no if it was a proposal, but it wasn't. He just wanted her as his girlfriend. Once Midori realized that, she stared stunned at him. She was silent for a while, but soon nodded. She couldn't find the word! What was it?! She just kept nodding and nodding and nodding until finally. "Yes, okay! Yes. That's the word my brain couldn't find." Midori giggled and wiggled around excitedly a bit before leaning in and hugging tightly onto him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm