Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Revelation [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Revelation [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity

Revelation [CLOSED] Empty Revelation [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Revelation [CLOSED] Header2_zpsac937a0f

Kaminari woke up in the best of moods. She dreamt that she was being chased by Tsubine for hours and when he finally caught her, all they did was hug and snuggle. She'd never tell him about it. That was for her remembering. This wasn't one of the nights that he slept in her apartment, which is probably why she dreamt of him. She wanted him there. Kaminari started her day with a small breakfast, but realized soon she was much hungrier than she originally thought. She cooked up some extra toast to carry with her to the Twelfth Division. Today, she was going to check in on the progress with that poison that she had in her. They had been taking their sweet time figuring it out.

"Well, we found it is derived from the energy of a long dead hollow, but the make-up is near impossible to figure out. It's extremely advanced and feels like the creation that some madman figured out. We wouldn't be shocked if the one who created it wasn't entirely sure of what they were doing at the time." one of the lower ranked Shinigami within Research and Development explained as kindly as she could. She wasn't lying about it, but only cause she was unaware of certain files having been pulled from the system to hide the rest. Kaminari sighed and nodded. "Alright. Thank you. Please, continue your work and do your best to figure this out quickly. I don't want it used on anyone else."

Suddenly an alarm began to ring. "What is it?" Kaminari asked. "An Arrancar. A very high powered one. It's entered the Rukongai." the woman explained as she typed something that brought up an image of the Arrancar and the area it was in. "We're getting strange readings about her." the woman said. "Like?" "She's artificial in some way. Parts of her body aren't real and her DNA seems to be manufactured." "You can tell all of that?" "Yes, but we can't tell you anything else..." The woman on the screen began slaughtering innocent people. "Where's Captain Arishima?" Kaminari asked. A couple of seconds later, the woman replied, "We can't locate him. I tried Captain Koenig as well. Nothing."

"Alright. I'll go." "Commander, is that a good idea in your condition? Have you healed enough?" "Probably not, but I'm not letting that continue." Kaminari pointed toward the screen. "Inform Captain Hayashi just in case." "Yes, understood." And with that, Kaminari shunpo'd from the Twelfth and began making her way to the Rukongai. Within moments, she arrived with her Zanpakutō already drawn. She didn't give the woman a chance to speak and charged her with a well aimed Shunpo. The woman's movements were sluggish, but her body was strong. "What the hell are you doing here, Arrancar?" "Testing out a new toy. It's easier slaughtering this weak souls than hunting down my own." "You will die here." Kaminari claimed and the woman just laughed. "No, no I won't. Now tell me... Where's-..."

Scene Change!

"She did what?!" Midori screamed in anger at the top of her lungs when she heard that Kaminari had gone. "Yes, we couldn't locate the other Captains, so she decided to go on her own. I fear there is much more to this than we can see. The being she's gone to fight, it's not normal... I can't figure out why, but I have a bad feeling about this." "Okay, thank you." Midori hung up and thought quickly on who to call. Arishima and Koenig are both unreachable? What happened to Araragi? The Saionji? She could have contacted them. It was then that Midori realized... Kaminari did this out of her own boredom. She wanted the fight. "You stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid woman!" Midori stomped her foot and began Kakushitsuijaku to hunt down the only one that could stop her. "Tsubine!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Revelation [CLOSED] Empty Re: Revelation [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Revelation [CLOSED] Header8
    Tsubine stared out into the open expanse that was the Seireitei. Well, it wasn't entirely open. His sense of direction made sure of that. But it was an expanse. He was standing beneath the Soukyouku. And unlike most Shinigami, he didn't feel the pressure eminating from it. He stared at the dead forest beneath him, the white buildings around it, and the wooden ones even farther out. The Soul Society was full of different sorts of buildings, but one thing Tsubine knew for sure was that this was his home.

Tsubine fell. rather, he took a step off of the edge and glided through the air. As he was about to hit the bottom, he stabilized himself. And as if he were walking up invisible stairs, he made his way back up to the top. Tsubine made another glance around, and did the same thing. The former Captain-Commander was bored. Tsubine had been doing the same thing over and over. He was seeing how close he could get to the ground before he had to stabilize. That was how bored he was. Tsubine couldn't find Kaminari or Lilith to talk to. He was tempted to go back to bed at this rate.

Tsubine was about to do it one more time when Midori ran into view, screaming his name. He didn't see the panic in her eyes just yet. He turned around to face her. As he waved, Tsubine took a step back and fell off of the cliff. After about a second of tormenting her with the idea, Tsubine used a single shunpo to reach the cliff again."Good morning, Captain Hayashi. How are y—" Tsubine then saw the panic in her eyes. And it wasn't towards him. His smile faded immediately. "What's happened? Is it Kaminari?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 pm

The fight between the Captain Commander and this strange being wasn't going in Kaminari's direction. Kaminari was feeling tired, like she had already gone through a long day. She didn't understand what was wrong with her, but blamed it on the poison. "I thought you'd be more powerful than this, especially to come fight me so boldly." the woman laughed, smirking at the kneeling Kaminari. Kaminari glared at her. She hadn't released her shikai because she had hoped to get this over with without having to resort to that. Unfortunately, this woman was more powerful than she thought.

Kaminari took a deep breath. The Captain Commander of the Gotei would not be taken down so easily. The area had become very hot and Kaminari wondered whether it had to do with this woman, but was unsure since they hadn't used any abilities beyond brute force. "That's enough." Kaminari stood, having gotten a second wind, "Mizuhou!" Kaminari pointed toward the woman and a torrent of water shot forward with a large amount of pressure. This took the woman off guard and her body was shot backwards and practically out of the main area of the Rukongai. Kaminari followed with shunpo.

Scene Change!

When Tsubine fell off the damn cliff, Midori's eyes narrowed in annoyance. Once he returned, so did the worry. "Don't do that again!" she demanded and apparently he got the hint. "Yes, it is. She's gone after a... strange... thing in the Rukongai. Tsubine, she cannot fight right now. You need to go help her." Tsubine raised an eyebrow. "Kaminari is my successor, and she told me you gave her the all-clear. I think she can handle herself." Midori immediately looked regretful. She sighed and shook her head, "I did and it was a mistake. Her recent check-up revealed an extra issue that must be taken care of."

"Listen." Midori quickly explained Kaminari's current location, "Just get to her, stop her from fighting, and bring her back." Tsubine crossed his arms. "What's this extra issue if it's so important that she has to be taken out of combat? If it's something minor, she won't be happy. And you're not the one basically living with her." Midori looked away for a moment. She was angry, both at herself and Tsubine's stubbornness, but she couldn't blame him. "God damn it, Tsubine! If she gets hurt, it's not just her life she's risking!" She hoped that would get the point across, but she knew better than that...

"Tsubine, Kaminari is pregnant!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Revelation [CLOSED] Header8

Tsubine's jaw dropped. Chills ran down his body. No. That couldn't be. They had sex one time. Sure, he had ejaculated inside of her. But that was just one time. One time was all it takes though. Tsubine had flashes in his head about being a father. About being how his father was. Teaching them about honor and love. Training them with the sword. Watching them get married. Tsubine had thoughts of training with a son and walking a daughter down the aisle. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes, but they soon evaporated. They did not disappear, but evaporated. Kaminari and his child were in danger.

Soukyouku hill shook. Even Midori would feel oppressed by the large amount of Reiatsu coming from Tsubine. The wooden structure which held prisoners awaiting to be executed by the Soukyouku cracked. And for the first time since he learned of Kaminari's kidnapping, Tsubine's eyes burned red. If it were night time, they would have pierced the darkness. "Where?" Tsubine's voice was hard, cold, and dangerous. He would strike down anyone, including Midori, if they got in his way. If they slowed him down even the slightest, their lives were forfeit.

Tsubine got a hasty direction of where Kaminari was. The air around him was still. It was dangerous, and it was oppressive. It was not the calm before a storm. It was staring at the oncoming apocalypse. It was when the birds went quiet because they had died, not because they had fled. Tsubine drew his Zanpakutō, and looked to head off. He turned to Midori. "If you are lying to me about this, I will kill you myself." That was not a threat. That was a promise. If she was pulling some kind of joke about that, there would be hell to pay. Tsubine disappeared before she could give a reply.

Tsubine's Reiatsu broke tiles as he shunpo'd throughout the Soul Society. He was going in a straight line. There were few Shinigami who had Reiatsu as strong as his. And they were not moving like he was. Tsubine saw old women be forced down, but didn't care. He saw Shinigami gasp for air. He saw one young boy stand, and he would have been impressed. But he didn't care about anyone but Kaminari and his child within her. They would be safe, the Soul Society be damned.

Tsubine saw the flash of Kidō, and he knew that this was his target. Still in the air, Tsubine threw his sword higher. It disappeared as a command was willed through it. "Bankai!" Tsubine's voice rang out across the district they were in. "Hyakushiki Senkatsu!" Tsubine began to fall like he had before. He was joined by dozens, hundreds, thousands of swords rained down alongside him. As they passed through the air, it began to get stuffy. Even though there was once a breeze, it felt like a hot, summer day. The color of the district changed. It was soon bathed in the same glow of a raging fire. Because that's what Tsubine was.

Tsubine continued to fall, and he extended his left hand in front of him. He aimed through his fingers, and began to yell out louder. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!" Tsubine's palm glowed with pale blue energy. It crackled, and his body strained against it. He didn't try to force it back within him. Tsubine let the excess reiryoku leave his body, destroying his shirt in the process. "Hadō thirty-three! Sokatsui!"

The world was bathed in white arround the Arrancar. Unlike a normal Sokatsui, which was controlled and beautiful. This was wild. It danced around like a snake preparing to strike. It was hungry for blood. Tsubine and his swords made contact as the dust settled from his Kidō. He was standing defensively in front of Kaminari. He turned his head to her, still keeping an eye on the dust cloud. "You will stay out of this fight." This was a voice Kaminari had never heard before. Tsubine's words were like a man yelling at a storm to still—and it cowering in fear. "Kaminari, you and I will have to talk after this." Tsubine turned his head back towards the dust cloud, one hand grasping one of the odd swords of his Bankai.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Midori knew that telling him was going to be a huge deal, but she wasn't expecting the major release of reiatsu. She could feel it from her location in the Fourth Division. Then, this man sent chills down her spine. That look and his words made her shiver out of fear. She wasn't lying about this. Kaminari was indeed pregnant. She had done the test multiple times. The fact that Tsubine even thought she would joke like that. The fact that the idea of her lying about something this important crossing his mind was offensive. Midori calmed, keeping her composure for now. "Go get her Tsubine von Zarkonheinz."

Scene change!

Kaminari was really having a hard time. That poison must have still been in her system or there was a longer lasting effect that was bothering her now. This woman was laughing at her. "You're able to keep up because of your speed, but you seem to be tiring out. I can still fight for a while. You?" Kaminari glared and shunpo'd forward, swinging her sword downward toward the woman's shoulder. The woman dodged, but Kaminari immediately shifted to bring the blade right back up. Kaminari's Zanpakutō cut through her. The Arrancar yelled in pain and she smirked, "I ain't as bad off as you thought."

"Bitch." The Arrancar glared and charged Kaminari. Before Kaminari reached, the woman vanished from sight and ended up behind her. Kaminari turned around to see the woman attempting an axe kick down toward her back. She brought her Zanpakutō between herself and the incoming kick. Once the kick connected, Kaminari reached for her second sword and swung outwards toward the other leg. The woman back flipped away and landed, putting her hands cockily on her hips. "I say you have three or four more attacks until your body gives in, little one." The Arrancar said and angered Kaminari more.

Kaminari was ready to finally release her shikai, but she felt something at the back of her mind. She could feel him coming, but why? He was moving very quickly and wasn't exactly being stealthy either. "What in the hell is that?" the Arrancar's eyes widened and began looking around in a panic. Kaminari took this chance to run forward and strike the Arrancar in the stomach. The Arrancar flew back and fell on her own ass. "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!" Kaminari pointed toward the Arrancar as it tried getting up, "Bakudō #61, Rikujōkōrō"

Three yellow colored sheets of Reiryoku shot into the body of the Arrancar, keeping her completely still. Kaminari wasn't going to be able to hold that for long, but it didn't matter. Tsubine was above them. Kaminari looked up and saw a large amount of swords just appearing out of thin air. With wide eyes, she shunpo'd back a few feet, but wasn't able to move far. "Shit... Whisper, Shizukana." Kaminari gripped her blades and her Reiryoku shot outwards, but not over the mile it usually covered. She held on and condensed it around herself for about twenty feet. It took too much effort.

Kaminari watched as the Arrancar was struck with a wild looking Sokatsui. Once the Arrancar was struck and the swords had fallen around her, her shikai causing the ones that would have struck her to disintegrate, Kaminari sealed her Zanpakutō and fell to one knee. "Tsubine... Wh-What are you-..." Kaminari was cut off by his command. This surprised her, but she was in no condition to disagree. He said they needed to talk and Kaminari was now scared. Was she in trouble for something? She merely nodded to him and turned her attention to the dust cloud. "That was rude..." The Arrancar spoke up.

The dust cloud cleared and the Arrancar was revealed. The woman was beat up pretty badly now, but she still had a lot of fight left within her. "You prevented me from dodging any of that, you stupid little bitch. I should have just killed you earlier instead of playing around with your weak ass." The Arrancar pulled a sword from her waist, her hand getting badly cut in the process. "At least than I would be at decent enough strength to fight this hottie." the woman sighed and shook her head, "Oh well. It's a good thing I'm not into men, otherwise I'd take you back to my lair... Love those sexy red eyes."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Revelation [CLOSED] Header6
    Kaminari was having a tough time, and it was easy for Tsubine to tell. He couldn't blame her. The Arrancar was... different. It looked normal, for an Arrancar. But there was something different about it. It would drive Tsubine nuts until he figured it out. Tsubine was surprised there was nothing more from Kaminari. Tsubine stood protectively in front of her. He was her sentry, and he was immobile on that point. Tsubine was Kaminari's unmovable object and her unstoppable force—her all-piercing spear and her ever-defending shield. Tsubine snarled. "You couldn't match me in ten thousand years."

Tsubine dropped his sword. "Koshoku." Nothing seemed to happen, even after he said it. "What? Was that all? I'm so sca—" Tsubine's hand met with the Arrancar's face, forcing the creature down and to the ground. This was the speed of a former Captain-Commander. The Arrancar tried to strike at Tsubine, but he actually backflipped out of it. He lowered himself into a fighting stance. Tsubine was using Hakuda to beat this thing.

"A beginner's technique is able to bring you down. You aren't worth staining my blades." Tsubine disappeared in another flash of movement. He was above the Arrancar. He dove down, driving a foot into her stomach. This drove the Arrancar back, and Tsubine spun away. Tsubine used six more Hakuda techniques, whittling the Arrancar down in blinding feats of agility. Tsubine was about to do another strike, when the Arrancar disappeared, apparently having recovered enough to move. It was in front of Kaminari now.

Tsubine swore, and the Arrancar raised an arm to slash down. The arm soon fell. It fell off of the Arrancar. A blade stuck in the wall nearest, one of the ones from Tsubine's Bankai. Tsubine glared at the Arrancar. "You think you can hurt Kaminari behind my back? Get out my range? You forget, this is still my Bankai." And with a punch that would hit nothing, ten more blades rammed into the Arrancar's chest. It began to sputter, then raise another arm. Tsubine shunpo'd in between it and Kaminari. He raised both fists.

Tsubine's fists made contact with the Arrancar's chest, around its heart. They punched in unison, and this was one of the strongest Hakuda techniques Tsubine knew. It broke through whatever Hierro the Arrancar had. And the thing began to crumble. This was Sōkotsu. Sōkotsu was one of the most advanced techniques of Hakuda, as it required force and reiatsu. The pressure behind it was enough to shatter the body of a Hollow. And this Arrancar was not exempt. It began to crumble away, like anything did with Sōkotsu's impact if done properly. But then, it remained. Ash the color of bone piled beneath where it stood.

Tsubine exhaled, and the swords disappeared as he lowered his hands. The overwhelming Reiatsu disappeared as well. Tsubine turned to Kaminari. His face was hidden by the morning sun. He was looking down at her. His arms moved up... and then around Kaminari. Tsubine fell down, embracing Kaminari tightly. His arms shook. He didn't say anything for a good thirty seconds, and he just held her. When he was done, Tsubine pulled back. "You're not hurt are you? Did it hit you anywhere?" Tsubine's voice was full of worry, and he looked all along her petite frame. He paused, then swallowed. His crimson eyes met Kaminari's, and he held them. "Is the baby okay?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 pm

Kaminari was ready to jump and fight if he needed her, but she knew he wouldn't. Kaminari took this time to regain some of her stamina. She concentrated on breathing while watching the fight. It had been a long time since she saw Tsubine go all out, if she had ever actually seen him fight this rough. It wasn't often that either of them went up against opponents like this. The difference was that Tsubine was mad. He was so protective over her and she loved it. As long as she had him, nothing in this world could hurt her and she wouldn't allow a damn thing to harm him. Kaminari truly was in love with him.

Kaminari noticed a shift in the Arrancar. The woman though she would be an easier target. Kaminari gripped her zanpakutos tighter, having never let go of them in the first place. She raised an eyebrow at the Arrancar as it went to swing down at her. "She was stupid enough to turn her back on Tsubine? What a fool." she thought as the Arrancar's arm was separated from it's body. The Arrancar looked back to him in shock, knowing she was going to be slain. After Tsubine spoke, Kaminari giggled a bit, "Shouldn't turn your back on him." The Arrancar began turning to Kaminari, but was pierced through.

Kaminari watched the Arrancar's body fall and then turn to ash. That was confusing. "What?" she raised an eyebrow, but then looked up to Tsubine. She still thought she was in trouble, so she waited. She waited only to be embraced by an extremely worried man. "Tsubine..." she held him too, nuzzling her cheek into his neck to comfort him. Something was wrong, but she had no idea what could have caused his worry. "No, no. I'm fine. In fact, she never landed a blow..." Kaminari smiled, waving her hands in front of her, "I just... I couldn't fight for long... I was out of breath so quickly. I'm gonn-..."

"What?" Kaminari realized what he had just asked her. Staring almost angrily at him, Kaminari stood up and stared directly into his eyes as if ready to yell at him. "What did you just say, Tsubine?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:29 pm

Tsubine blinked. Did she not hear him? "The... baby. The one inside of you." Tsubine pointed to her stomach. "That one." There was a moment of awkward silence. Tsubine waited to hear that yes, it was. But there was still that look in her eyes. Then it clicked for the dense man. "Wait... don't tell me..." Tsubine took four steps back, enough to be out of Kaminari's reach. He held up his hands defensively. "Kaminari. Don't hit me, please. Just hear me out."

For every step she'd take closer, Tsubine would take one back. "When Captain Hayashi heard that you were out on this mission, she came to find me. She said that you couldn't fight. She said that there was an 'issue' that would be a problem. I asked her what it was..." Tsubine dropped his hands and stopped moving. He inhaled deeply, and stared right into Kaminari's eyes. "She told me that you're pregnant. I... don't really know what else to say. ...I think someone is supposed to say 'congratulations,' so... congratulations?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Kaminari's expression only got more angry when he talked about a baby inside of her. She wasn't pregnant! There was no way in hell after one fucking time that she was pregnant! He dared step back away from her too?! Kaminari stepped toward him and with each step he took back, she continued to step toward him. Her tiredness wasn't even a factor anymore. She wanted to get to the bottom of this. Tsubine explained and Kaminari's expression fell to worry and she stopped walking when he did. She was pregnant? "Congratulations..." Kaminari repeated that in a soft tone, almost somber.

"Don't congratulate me..." Kaminari waved her arm toward him and turned back toward the Seireitei. She began walking, stuck in a daze. It was just one time! Kaminari only made it fifty feet before she dropped to her knees and covered her face with her hands. She began crying. It felt like her world was crashing down around her. A baby? Seriously? And Tsubine was acting like it wasn't even his! Congratulating her? Are you kidding me?! It should have been an "us" or a "we're having a baby", but no. It was a "you're pregnant". She should be happy about a baby, but for some reason couldn't be.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Tsubine was stuck. Don't congratulate her? What was that about? She was pregnant with his kid. They should be celebrating. But she didn't want that? Maybe? Gah. Women were complicated. When Kaminari collapsed and began to cry, Tsubine ran over to her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Kaminari, I love you." The words hung for a moment. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Well, afterlife would be more correct..." Tsubine gave a small chuckle. "But I do love you, and I'm sorry for breaking the news to you like that. Midori should have been the one to tell you, and then you tell me. That way we could have enjoyed the announcement."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Kaminari gasped when she felt his sudden embrace. She shook a bit, trembling from his touch. She didn't want to pull away, but part of her did. When he finished talking, she chose to do so. She pulled away from him and stood, staring at him with anger in her eyes. "Then act like it!" she stomped her foot, "I don't care how I find out about something like that, but it's seriously important and life changing and you just... 'Kaminari you're pregnant' or 'Congratulations'" she mimicked him, but was obviously very irritated, "..as if it's just on me!! It's not!" she shouted in an almost panicked manner, "It was one time. The first time... And already!? Can't even enjoy being yours for a bit longer... And..." Kaminari grabbed her hair and pulled at it, her eyes wide and shaky with fear, "The poison... The damage... What if..." Kaminari's breathing became heavy. She was on her way to a bad anxiety attack.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28 am

Truth be told, Tsubine was taken aback by Kaminari's outburst. And she was right. As she began to panic more and more, Tsubine leaned down. Although not meaning to be patronizing, Tsubine placed his hands on her shoulder to keep her from shaking. He had a resolute face now. "Kaminari. Captain Hayashi said she ran the tests multiple times. And this was after the poison. If she didn't think the baby was still alive and well, she would not have told me anything." Tsubine paused for a moment. "This would explain those weird foods you've been making me get you..." He shook his head.

Tsubine leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, despite any protests. "Kaminari, you'll always be mine. And you've still got a month or two before you have to start worrying about what you're really doing. I mean, combat is a definite no now. Which is fine, because you have me." Tsubine ran a hand through the back of her hair. "Our child will be fine, Kaminari. I'll spoil them, and you'll scold them. If it's a girl, I'll make sure no boys try to win her heart until we think she's ready." Tsubine gave Kaminari a gentle smile, and he got down lower. "You were right. This isn't just on you. It's on us. And I want to remain an us. And to do that... to help raise our child, to love one another even more, and to spend as much time together as possible..." Tsubine's body shifted into a recognizable pose. "Kaminari, will you marry me?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 am

Kaminari actually chuckled about the food. She was eating a bit more and a few strange combinations. She didn't even think about the idea of being pregnant though. She smiled when he kissed her cheek and couldn't help but smile more, a loving look in her eyes, when he talked about raising a child. "It might be kinda fun..." she mumbled a bit. Her eyes narrowed when he got lower. What was he doing!? And then he got down on one knee and asked the question. Her jaw dropped and her heart raced. "Tsubine... I love you. You know I do, but are you really ready for this kind of commitment? With me?" Kaminari asked in uncertainty, "Am I... wife material? Mother material? I mean... I never wanted kids. I never thought you'd actually want to mar-... Are you asking just becaus-...? I don't want you to be stuck with me just because I got pregnant! There are other options... I don't want to ruin your life."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:03 am

Tsubine listened to Kaminari ask her panicked questions. She was doing what he expected. It was obvious that she didn't know what to do. Thankfully, Tsubine didn't either! "Kaminari, I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of comitment. I'm panicking on the inside just as much as you are on the outside." Tsubine grabbed Kaminari's hand and placed it on his heart. It was pounding away. "This is from my nervousness in asking you to marry me and my uncertainty of the future. I don't know where I will be in ten years' time. But I know where I want to be. It's by your side, Kaminari."

Tsubine held her hand to his heart still. "You're the only one that can put up with my ego. You've almost said so yourself. But more than that? I'm not sticking with you just because you're pregnant because of me. Even if you hadn't gotten pregnant, I would have asked you eventually. It's just a lot sooner than I expected. I love you with every bit of my heart. You might not be the 'sexiest' woman I've met. You might not be the 'kindest.' But none of that really matters in the end. Those women might be perfect for other men, but you're the only one meant for me. And I hope I'm the one meant for you. I asked you to marry me because I love you. I think..." Tsubine swallowed. "I think if we were to be together, we could conquer any problem that faces us. You make me happy, Kaminari. And I want to make you happy too."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:15 am

Revelation [CLOSED] Header_zpsejtvm6kf

Kaminari whimpered happily when he said he wanted to be by her side. She felt his heart pounding beneath that strong bare chest of his. She looked him in the eyes and took every word he spoke in to her heart and soul. She loved this man so much and wanted everything to be with him. She pouted a bit when he said she wasn't the sexiest or the kindest, but it was a playful pout. She knew she'd never be those things. She could try though! Maybe. No. Nevermind. Kaminari stepped closer to him and grabbed his head, gently pulling him toward her stomach. "There is no man in this world or the next that has the ability to make me as happy as you do, Tsubine. If you truly wish for it, then I am yours." she ran her fingers through his hair. He could feel a couple of taps at the top of his head and if he looked up, a tear would fall to his cheek. "Yes, Tsubine von Zarkonheinz. I would love to marry you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm