Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
His Time in the Sunlight [Private] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

His Time in the Sunlight [Private]

Dai
    Dai

His Time in the Sunlight [Private] Empty His Time in the Sunlight [Private]

Post by Dai Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:25 am

His Time in the Sunlight [Private] 2eehcoh

The first step into the grass had to probably have been the greatest. The soft feeling as it tickled between his toes, brushing the soles with sensations he had not felt in the longest time. He felt a small smile cross over his face as he took his second step, and his third. He had been walking with a cane for a few days now, so when the nurses came to him and offered for him to go outside for a while to enjoy the sunlight, he couldn't have gotten out of bed faster. He had readily accepted that offer, limping through the hallways and being shown into an enclosed courtyard. Before leaving him be, the nurses asked him if he would like to remain undisturbed by any visitors. He chuckled at that and gave a response in the affirmative, "Oh, unless it's Kaminari." He figured she probably wouldn't choose today to visit of all days - he expected that he'd probably not see her for a little while. She took to flights of fancy every so often and, while she had been pretty regular in her visits lately, he had not seen her for a couple of days. Probably for the best, they'd been pretty uninteresting days which he'd spent most of sleeping.

As his mind wandered back to the outside, he hobbled through the grass with a smile, not really lifting his feet in order to feel the material beneath. A breeze blew across his face and while he may have had an open window, there was a difference between it crossing your torso and the breeze going over your entire body. He actually stumbled slightly from the feeling but caught himself in time, letting crackled laughter escape his throat from the feelings it brought out in him. You came to appreciate something so simple as being able to go and walk outside with the barest of assistance after weeks of remaining under care. His muscles had mostly atrophied, so he needed to get strength back in them. This kind of exercise was great for him, he felt.

Eventually his senses tingled and he turned around slightly, confused. He was certain that he asked for nobody to be around to see him - though that thought itself caused his heart to rise a little. No, he needn't get excited without knowing exactly who was coming around the corner...
    Serenity
    Serenity

His Time in the Sunlight [Private] Empty Re: His Time in the Sunlight [Private]

Post by Serenity Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:07 am

His Time in the Sunlight [Private] Header2_zpsgjfd5m6w

Feeling trapped was not something Kaminari enjoyed. The days had become long and dull, even though she was doing it to herself. She did not feel safe since the incident, so she made sure to be near Genpaku or someone of his strength at all times. However, on this day he was busy with training, paperwork, or something else because he was not here. After breakfast, he had to leave with promises to return soon, but that didn't matter. Kaminari couldn't stay in the house alone, so she decided to sneak out. Her options were limited. Midori was always busy and Kaminari wasn't happy with her right now. Lilith had been avoiding her, her Captain was busy, and Daigoro was in the hospital. The people she wanted to see were just... "Forget it. Dai!" Kaminari made her way to the Fourth Division. She hadn't seen her friend in a couple days and was curious about how his recuperation was coming along. She normally visited him for an hour or two a day, so she was overdue for her regular visitations.

The Fourth Division was buzzing with it's regular activity. A few Shinigami had come in from missions in the World of the Living, people were in the waiting room to wait to be called for their appointments, and nurses were rushing around doing their jobs. Kaminari walked up to the counter in the back area where the admitted patients were and asked the nurse about Daigoro. Apparently he wasn't in his room and she was led to a patient courtyard, having been the only person to get permission to see him. The nurse decided that was something Kaminari needed to know, though any hidden meaning behind it was lost on her. She looked around the courtyard and saw Dai walking through the grass, having already saw her. Kaminari's mood immediately picked up and she waved her arms happily at him. "Dai, Dai, Dai, Dai, Dai, Dai!" Kaminari hurried over to his side and was going to tackle hug, but caught herself. She stopped, waited, and then just threw her arms around him with a huge smile. "You're out of bed!"

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 am

He had just been about to go around the corner to see who was about to disturb him, when an excited voice told him exactly who it was and that feeling in his chest raised up even further. As Kaminari basically bolted up to him in her excitement, he was worried that he was about to be bowled over by a tiny cruise missile. A tiny and cute cruise missile, mind, but that wasn't enough to make him want to be bowled over right now. Instead, he would hope that she slowed down before collision occurred, for he knew full well that he wasn't going to be able to get out of her way in time. He closed his eyes and tried to stiffen his stance for the hit when... nothing happened. He opened one eye slightly to assess the damage and instead felt a pair of warm arms surround him in a hug. He let out his breath and relaxed his shoulders, relaxing lightly with a smile. "Heh, yeah. I've been out of bed for a few times, but this is the first time I've been allowed to be out without constant supervision - well, other than being in an enclosed courtyard with immediate access for any 4th Division member." He chuckled softly and let the hug continue until Kaminari was done before stepping away from her, watching over her with a smile.

"So, come to see little ol' me, huh? What brings you here on this fine day?" He asked, beckoning for her to follow him so that he was able to find a seat to sit in. His legs were already beginning to shake a little bit from the exertion so he wanted to sit down and rest. He slid to the side and patted the seat, seeing if she wanted to sit down. He hadn't been out for overlong but he wanted to preserve his current strength for more walking and talking later. He yawned some and straightened his back, closing his eyes slightly. "It's nice, you know. Being able to finally be out in the sunlight like this. I missed it. Sunlight through a window is just no the same."

Last edited by Dai on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:36 pm

His Time in the Sunlight [Private] Header11_zpsmr2fbekd

"I guess a welcome back to the outside world is in order, hm?" Kaminari released him and searched through her shihakusho until she pulled out a small plastic wrapped pastry. It was a simple sweet roll, but Dai knew about her recent discovery. Kaminari had gotten into cooking after figuring out she's actually pretty good at that. And for Kaminari, cooking meant making any type of food, so baking was right along with it. "Here, I made a few of these for breakfast this morning. Gen liked it, so I hope you will too!" she said excitedly as she held it out to him. "Of course I came to see you." she said and followed him over to a decorative stone bench. She took a seat next to him, her smile fading. "Just needed someone to talk to. I haven't visited for a few days, so you were the perfect choice."

"Hm? What's nice?" Kaminari looked up to the sky, staring into the sun for a second before she turned away, "I guess it's something you miss when you're stuck inside for as long as you were. You do need to tan up though. You look pale, and it's not you feeling sick that's doing it." Kaminari stuck her tongue out at him and giggled a little. That smile faded quickly as well and she lowered her head. "Someone tried to kill me." she said suddenly, "I don't even know why. I didn't know him, but he told me I was no longer useful and needed to die. I couldn't do anything..." Kaminari clenched her fists so tight they began to shake. Her anger and frustration were showing clearly. "I thought I was going to die."

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 am

He raised an eyebrow lightly when she passed him the plastic-wrapped object. He was about to comment on store-bought treats when he remembered that she'd been talking to him recently about her cooking and how she'd been working on that. He chuckled lightly and unwrapped it, popping it into his mouth with a smile. "Plastic wrapping now? I didn't think you'd go that far, Kami-yan." He chuckled again and shook his head, watching her take her seat next to him. He blinked a couple of times as he saw her smile fade and his own smile hardened some, Dai watching her warily. She mentioned wanting to speak with him and he nodded, looking back up into the sky. They spoke some more and then Kaminari spoke of something he didn't expect - someone had tried to kill her. Someone had attempted to fill her mind with doubt. He sneered slightly - it had only been a short time, if one could call it that! He grit his teeth lightly as he took in what she was saying before relaxing somewhat and breathing out.

It would be an instant before the frail Shinigami did something Kaminari likely did not expect. He brushed aside the hair from her forehead and in one fluid motion brought his lips to it. He held it there for a few moments before breaking off and reaching an arm around her to bring her in closer. The gesture itself was meant to be friendly and comforting, to try and bring a bit of a smile to Kaminari's face. He let out a soft breath and sat back some, looking her in the eyes with a kind expression, "I think I've fully embraced death myself, though that probably doesn't make me very good. If it's worth anything to you at all, he was wrong," the kindness faded to a familiar sharpness, "Dead wrong. As long as you have those who are about you, you will always be useful. You will never 'need' to die." He wasn't sure what else he could say, frankly.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:45 pm

"Uh'huh!" she replied cheerfully about the wrapping, "Had to keep it fresh and warm. I'm really enjoying cooking. I keep finding lots of recipes I wanna try. Though, most of my friends being used to the meals of the orient make it different, and a little hard, for me." That was a casual drop that most people didn't know about Kaminari, even Dai. It's something that has not ever come up before.

But of course that cheer of hers had to fade as her mind came back to the immediate issue. Someone wanted her dead and they had successfully mentally fucked with her. Kaminari's insecurities were deeper than the sizes of her body. She can't handle feeling useless or like a waste of space. It's why her goal has always been to have a positive influence on everyone's life, but lately it had been the opposite. She came to Dai for comfort, knowing she could be more open with him than anyone else. He wouldn't judge her or make her feel foolish. He never did. He was always kind and supportive. However, he was rarely unpredictable. When Kaminari's hair was brushed back, she watched him come in to kiss her forehead. Kaminari scrunched in on herself and looked up at her forehead, cross-eyed.

That wasn't something that ever happened before, at least while they were both sober. Kaminari's mind had to take time to process a kiss, no matter where it was placed or what is was for. As she was pulled in, she leaned her head onto Dai's shoulder and smiled back up at him. His words were comforting for her and she nodded back in reply, a new found cheer returning to her demeanor. Kaminari flung her arms around Dai and nuzzled her cheek onto his chest. "Thank you, thank you, thaaank yoouu!" she said with a huge smile. She released him and placed her hand on the bench, her le-... Kaminari suddenly took a sharp inhale of breath, tensed up, and grabbed onto her right side.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Kaminari's other hand grabbed onto Dai. He knew that she'd be angry if he called for anyone. "It'll pass. It always does. It's just left over from a year ago. It hasn't healed fully yet, and obviously Midori can't otherwise she would have." The pain subsided and Kaminari took a deep breath. "I'm going to be making an appointment about it anyway. I'll do it before I leave here and get that stupid check-up Midori has been bugging me about for weeks now. Eh... I hate the doctor."

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 am

When she tensed, so did he. Every fibre of his body was telling him to get her help but he knew she wouldn't like that. He let out a light breath and reached over, bringing her in closer to him to use as a support. She called it 'pain from a year ago' and Dai really couldn't imagine how that must feel, still having that pain after so long. He sighed and pet her head lightly, smiling down at her. "Don't worry yourself about it, the doctor only wants what's best for you - though to tell the truth, after being stuck here for so long, I really can't disagree with your dislike for them," he chuckled, "There's only so many pretty nurses a guy can take before it gets old, you know. I'm reaching that cusp." He laughed again and playfully nudged her, giving her another genuine smile.

"I truthfully do agree that you need to get that looked at proper, though. I'm hoping it isn't anything to do with that shit that was inside you... and me, I guess. I'm already worried enough about getting well again... I don't need to worry about everyone else in my life as well. Nor do I need them to worry about me." His smile embittered some and he looked down at the grass, running his feet along it and feeling it between his toes. "Thanks for coming by the way... I appreciate it. A lot. It's actually pretty lonely here..."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:40 am

Kaminari playfully withdrew her side from his nudge, as if it tickled. She smiled back at him, the normal energetic cheer she had completely returned. "Of course. It's no problem at all. I wasn't going to let you sit here alone forever. Even someone as level headed as you needs people to talk to every now and then." Kaminari nodded happily as she smiled before mimicking his nudge. "Doctors want what is best for me, hm?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow and thought on that statement for a bit, "Midori does, I know that, but I don't trust the rest of them, or anyone in the medical field for that matter."

There was a moment of silence between them as a thought pierced Kaminari's mind. She shook it off quickly and looked back to Dai. "So being here has been getting to you? Haha. You'll get out soon. As long as your recovery is going well, you'll be back in your own bed soon. And I'll spend a few days there, if I'm allowed to, until you get back on your feet. With everything that has happened, I don't know when I'll be off house arrest. I might even get in trouble for coming to visit, but oh well. I'm glad I came if you are, but I do think I need to get going... If I'm gone too long, my Captain might actually flip out." Kaminari stood up and leaned back to stretch, "Next time, I sneak you in something better."

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am

and it is at this moment that I ask myself: should I?
    He furrowed his brow lightly at her mentioned distrust of doctors. Yeah, he knew about it but it didn't make it any less frustrating to him. He tried to hide his minor irritation at it with a calm smile, hoping that she wouldn't entirely notice. When she changed the subject, his shoulders visibly relaxed and his forced smile became a lot more natural. Of course, what was said next wasn't actually that much better. Dai had been missing her visits; for her to want to leave now made him frustrated, bothered, annoyed! Why did it do this? He was aware that he always wanted to spend time with his friends, but this one felt different. It felt strange. Dai's brow furrowed somewhat as he attempted to work out what was going on. Why in the name of anything was he suddenly so hesitant to see her go? It gnawed at his very being. Eventually she stood up, said something more, and a memory hit him. A memory of over a year ago - a mistake that began everything... though in his mind, not a mistake.

"K... Kaminari," he croaked out, suddenly noticing that his voice was a lot quieter and a lot shakier than usual, "Th-thank you... I'm glad that you visited. It's a nice change of pace in an area such as this. If they tell you off, I'll vouch for you or something - I guess my word probably doesn't carry much weight, but I'll still fight for you." He smiled and shook his head, trying to get those stupid thoughts out - they refused to leave. "Also... Kaminari," he took in a breath, "once... once we're both a bit more free and such... would you want to do something together? Just us, nobody else?" He gave her a small smile, trying to disguise the shakes that were coming over him - he didn't understand them, he wanted to understand them.
    Made by Riley at THQ!
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Kaminari turned back to him as he called her name and chuckled, "Yeah? Having a hard time saying my name now?" His words caught her off guard. The simple gesture of telling the nurses to back off felt underwhelming for the words he actually chose. The "I'll fight for you" seemed to mean more than the initial implications that surrounded it with their current conversation. Kaminari caught it, at least some of it, but she did not entirely understand. There were certain things in life Kaminari just didn't get.

"Thank you." she replied simply and went to turn away. There was a moment of hesitation, where she thought to turn and ask him something, but brushed it off instead and went to walk away again. However, he called her again. "Yes?" she stopped and turned to him once more. He was stuttering, hesitating, breathing differently than normal. He wasn't calm either, which was his signature state of being. Kaminari looked worriedly at him, half wondering whether she should call the nurses out until finally his question registered in her mind. She blinked and stared at him. "Dai..." she adjusted herself, clearing her throat, "Did you just ask me out?"

The confirmation was all she needed. Kaminari took a nervous step back, almost as if she had been offended. The look on her face was of confusion and fear. This wasn't something she had expected at all, even if that night happened. She looked back to him, shook her head, but not in answering his question. It was instead to remove the thoughts from her head and to actually ask him... 

"W-Why?" The question was heavy. A simple word carried a lot in the tone Kaminari just expressed. From confusion and fear, her mind went to pure disgust and disbelief. Kaminari's opinion of herself was not high and had never been.

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:45 pm

am I making a mistake here?
    "Dai... did you just ask me out?" He blinked a couple of times. Did he? He actually wasn't sure. The last time he'd gotten into any kind of relationship with someone, that person was basically on his lap and kissing him by the time he realised anything was going on, so for him to ask such a thing right here and right now was... strange of him. He shook his head and leaned back against the wall, breathing out, "I... suppose that I did, didn't I? That's strange." He tried to give her a warm smile to let her know that everything was okay, but she'd probably be able to tell that it was a bit forced and awkward - not for a dislike of what he was doing, but moreso that he'd actually done the thing. He tried to let out a soft sigh and calm his nerves some, getting to his feet with a noise.

Of course, Kaminari had to make it more difficult with the question of why. He looked to the side and then straightened back up, looking at her carefully. She'd always been good at hiding it, but he'd eventually picked up on it - Kaminari wasn't exactly her biggest fan. Probably not even her smallest fan. He sighed and walked over to her, staying close but not far from her, "Well... if you want to know why I asked you this, right here and right now, I'd have to say that I have no goddamn idea. It felt like a good moment to do it, the stars were aligned, blah, blah, blah. It just seemed like a good moment to do it. If you're asking why you, well..." he smiled sheepishly, "I dunno. Well, no, I do know. I just can't put it entirely into words. We've been friends for how long? A long time. A very, very long time... and I have to say, Kaminari..." His smile turned warmer and, dare I say, confident.

"If I had to choose anyone to ask out, I'd say you every time." The confidence on his face was hiding the fact that he was shitting himself inside.
    Made by Riley at THQ!
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Needless to say, since it showed all over her face, Kaminari was completely dumbfounded by this. It felt so out of left field for her. The idea that anyone, let alone one of her most cherished friends, would look at her and see someone date-able was more than surprising. What in the name of whatever god that may exist would a man like Dai see in her? The fact that he apparently thought it was strange that he asked the question did not help either. As he stood, Kaminari reflexively took a step back, as if she were protecting herself.

Kaminari glared for a moment. He knew she wasn't asking why he asked in this place and time. He went on and explained the answer she was searching for, but it wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear. She didn't know what she wanted to hear. If he had said because he thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, she would have called him a liar. If he said that he thought they'd make a good couple, she'd have thought him daft and questioned why he lowered his standards so greatly from his late wife to someone like her. In Kaminari's mind, there wasn't really a win-win situation. It was going too fast for her own good and her thoughts weren't focusing.

"E-Every time?" Kaminari questioned him, her voice caught in her throat for a brief second, "Dai, that doesn't make any sense. Is this because of that night? The one in the bar? Is this some sort of guilt thing you're going through?" Kaminari didn't give him time to answer. She just kept going on, mostly working things out in her own head than really searching for a reply. "You and I are friends! One kiss doesn't suddenly bring up feelings. You've been in mourning over your wife for... forever! Just because something bad happened to me, doesn't give you any reason to leap into something like this. I'm not your type! Your type is beautiful, and feminine, and eyes, and hair, and breasts and... not me. Not me! Why would you even put this in my head!? Or yours!? I just-. I don't-."

Kaminari went to take a step back, placing her hand on her forehead. She stumbled over her own two feet and fell back onto her own ass, taking a moment for her to calm herself down and think. "I don't understand..." she muttered, covering her face with both hands.
    Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:30 am

I'm so bad at this...
    He sighed softly, but not out of frustration. He could see the worry in her eyes, the looks of confusion, of terror - she wasn't used to this, and he should have known better. However, he was going to get through to her a little bit before this ended in fire; even if it was just to try and give her a glimmer of confidence in her future. As she fell to her ass and put both hands on her face, he softly approached her and sat down with her, cross-legged and at as equal height with her as he could be, before reaching out and just lightly placing his hand on top of her head, petting her in a comforting fashion, "If I had to say what my type was, I wouldn't be able to tell you. The last time I got into a relationship, she was in my lap and about to kiss me by the time I realised..." He laughed, "But I wasn't exactly asking you to get into a relationship with me, Kaminari - even if it seems like I'd be trying that." He gave her a good smile, "It's true, I do like you. Don't ask me why, or what it is that I like about you, because I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly. Everything? Everything sounds about right to me. The good, the bad, the in-between. You're a good person, with a strong heart and is full of love. Why couldn't I like you?"

He leaned back and rested on his hands, watching her carefully. "But seriously, while I'm offering you a date, I'm honestly offering you moreso just a time to spend together without strings being attached or having to sneak away from house arrest or not being able to exert for more than fifteen minutes... you get the deal," he chuckled, "but Kaminari, all it needs to be is just a date, okay?"
    Made by Riley at THQ!
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 am

Lost for a short time in her own thoughts, Kaminari didn't expect a hand to touch her head. She jumped at the touch, lowering her hands from her face and looking to Dai with that confused fear still in her eyes. She stared at him as he talked up until the part where he admitted liking her. She blushed and looked away from him, her cheeks matching the color of his hair. She stayed silent and thought on his words, rationalizing them in her own mind. She was trying to understand what he was saying and things were slowly clicking as he went on.

"A date. Just spending time together." she muttered to herself, the words barely able to be heard, "No strings attached and more than fifteen minutes. No sneaking and just a date." Her thoughts were jumbled, rushing like crazy through her mind. However, she felt that she got the gist of it all and nodded. She hopped to her feet and dusted her backside off. "Okay, sure. Probably shouldn't hang out at the bar though and should be somewhere inside the Seireitei. If I get caught out in the Rukongai, I'm not sure what people would do. Might actually get me in a lot of trouble. So... When you get out? Do you know when that's supposed to be? I doubt today... or tomorrow, so...?"  

Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm

I think it'll be alright
    A smile. He simply gave her his best smile, trying to make sure she was as comfortable as possible. When she asked him that question about when he was getting out, he would be the first to admit that he had no goddamn idea. He shrugged to prove the point further and sat down, stretching out with a yawn, "No idea. Might be this week, might be next month. I'll be let out when I'm ready, so maybe the best bet would be to put it out of your mind for now - I know I'll remember, so I won't pressure you to stress about it. How does that sound?" He smiled and waited for her response, watching her carefully. Before she responded, he quickly added, "What if it were in the World of the Living? Solas loves you; I'm sure she'd ignore your going through there, especially if I were to back you up on it. Hell, she'd probably be sad that she weren't the one taking you." He laughed softly.
    Made by Riley at THQ!
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm

As he smiled, she gave one back. She quietly played out a few scenes in her head, thinking of what the two could do. She quickly dismissed the idea of any sort of bar. The last one did not end well. "Sure, sounds reasonable. Don't forget to remind me then. Otherwise, you're gonna owe me a trip." Kaminari tugged playfully on a small lock of his hair and then crossed her arms, "I have been feeling like I need a break. A long one, or two, maybe three."

"The World of the Living?" she repeated curiously, but a pout soon followed, "Don't remind me of her! She's just gonna shove her boobs into my head again. She knows it bugs me, but she'll do it anyway! I guess I can deal with it if it means we get to go on our trip... Hm..." Kaminari put a hand on her cheek, lightly tapping at it with her index finger as she thought on the idea. "You want to plan it? It was your idea, so I figured you have something in mind."  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:47 pm