Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

3 posters

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Empty Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE]

Post by Tsubine Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Header4

The night before, it was everything he could do to not say "I love you" to the woman beside him. He only left her alone once that entire night, and that was when he had to put the food away. He pulled a blanket over the both of them, but he didn't leave her. That night, Tsubine wasn't going to leave her until he woke up for the next day. He didn't dream much, which wasn't surprising. Tsubine didn't dream much in the first place. Things like that, he ended up pushing aside. But those few dreams he has had lately... Kaminari was center stage in all of them. There was one about taking her to a field of flowers. There was another where she was hitting him for being a brat. Another one that was too steamy to be spelled out. And lastly, one that was hazy in Tsubine's mind, but he saw a mixture of relief and happiness on her face.

It's a good thing he wasn't dreaming, because the incessant knocking that morning would have gotten him more grouchy. Tsubine wanted to just yell "Go away." Hell, he leaned up to do so when he heard a whimper from Kaminari's sleeping form. He couldn't wake that cute thing up. ...Was she a morning person? Tsubine had only been with her for one morning, and that morning... Well, it wasn't normal. Tsubine brushed a little bit of hair from her face and stood up. He pulled up his hakama—which were loose while he slept—and walked towards Kaminari's door.

The knocking continued. His half-sleepy grumpiness only continued to grow. Mumble mumble, grumble grumble. Whether or not Kaminari was a morning person, Tsubine wasn't. It's not that he needed coffee. Moreso, Tsubine needed a shower or a bath, followed by just some time to wake up. Few people knew that Tsubine was really a grumpy person when forcefully awoken—Lilith Antonovich was one of the few that he wouldn't snap at.

Unfortunately, this wasn't Lilith knocking. Tsubine slammed the sliding door open, staring at whatever stood in front of him. It was short, whatever it was. Before his eyes could focus, he snapped at it, "What do you want?" Tsubine's shirtless form stood tall in the doorframe, a great contrast to the shorter Toja. He recognized the face, but couldn't place the name. He blinked, rubbing the 'sleepy' as he called it from his eyes. He had bad bed hair, with his right side looking like the Doc from Back to the Future styled his hair.

Tsubine thought for a moment, trying to remember the guy's name. Well, he thought it was a guy at least. But looks can be deceiving... "You're... Hagiwa... Hagiwara To... Toja, correct?" Tsubine's expression of annoyance lightened as the realization came on him. "You looking for Kaminari? She's still asleep," Tsubine covered his mouth while he yawned, "but I can wake her if it's urgent..." Tsubine thought he heard Kaminari shuffle around. "She might be awake, actually..." Tsubine had no idea of the implications his standing there, shirtless with bad bed hair had... But besides the idea of 'they had lots of and lots of sex,' most of thost implications were probably not wrong.

Silim
    Silim

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE]

Post by Silim Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 am

[Toja Hagiwara]

"When you are broken...I will return."

Toja sat back in his chair with a deep sigh. When the others turned in last night and went off to do whatever they did when not on duty, the small Shinigami thought to himself that he'd join them soon enough - but of course, he had only been lying to himself. Now, the early morning hours began, and he STILL wasn't done with all of the paperwork he had to get done. Well, that was to be expected when you launched an unplanned rescue mission for your Captain-Commander right behind enemy lines, and right now, he'd rather fight another ten or twenty Arrancars instead of doing all of this paperwork.

In addition to that, the usual papers for simply keeping the first squad going - then, all of the papers, requests and orders for other squads. And the worst part, because he was only a Lieutenant, and not the actual leader of the Gotei 13, he had to get everything that ordered someone outside of the First Squad to do something signed by Kaminari, because the rules didn't care about the fact that she just got released from medical care a day ago. In his opinion, she should've actually stayed in hospital for another two or three weeks, at the least - maybe even a month. Sure, he was swamped in work, but that wouldn't change just because she was back. It would just mean he wouldn't be the only one sitting in this huge office. It felt really empty, with her place being empty, yet kept clean as if she was expected to walk right into the room right at any moment, with the smaller table on the side of the room filled with work, and the blond Shinigami trapped somewhere amongst it.

Leaning forward to sign off on one of the medical examination records, Toja grimaced as he read it. A detailed description of everything they were able to find out about the poison that nearly killed Kaminari back in Hueco Mundo... After that medical report, the next one was anger-inducing enough to almost make him crumple it up and burn it to ashes, but he kept his anger in line. After all, everyone had the right to make requests, even if they pissed him off royally with them. Writing a quick reply of his own to it with his skilled, somewhat tiny handwriting, he added it to the pile to take to Kaminari, which was growing consistently over the last few days. Today, he'd have to go and visit her, or he'd go over the expected limit for a few of them. While throwing a bunch of work at her wasn't exactly helpful for recovery, Toja had gone through the trouble of writing summaries, comments and other helpful notes to make the whole process as easy as possible.

As the morning sun was fully rising up, Toja virtually jumped out of his chair with a muttered curse. This whole pile of work was becoming a literal pain in the ass, and while he didn't want to disturb his captain during her sleep, he had to do SOMETHING else besides just sitting in the office all day, or he'd go crazy. Bundling up the two stacks of papers for the captain neatly together, the Vizard looked under the table briefly, at the bottle of high-quality whiskey he had bought for keeping the promise between Kaminari and him - after all, he still owed her that drink. However, people recovering from terrible ordeals at the hands of crazy Arrancar shouldn't be drinking, and definitely not in the early morning, so he just smirked when he looked at the bottle before making his way out of the huge office, locking the door behind him - and almost managing to get the Zanpakutō on his side stuck in the door while trying to do so with both hands holding a stack of papers. This work was infuriating at times...

After knocking at the door and seeing just what - or rather, who - opened it, Toja hoped for a small second he had either gone completely insane, or that he somehow managed to get the wrong door. A shirtless and good-looking guy, with hair as if he had just fallen out of bed. To make matters weirder... this guy knew him? Wait, he had seen this person before... Quite some time ago, right? Yes, he had one of those weird western names... What was it again? Russian? German? Scandinavian? Well, whatever language it came from, the full name escaped Toja for a moment, just standing there in slight shock, mouth half open. The implications of a tall, good-looking fellow strolling to the door in the early morning, out of Kaminari's home... they were not lost on the Vizard, and he felt as if a giant hole had just opened up in the ground, with his stomach and heart both jumping into it at the same time. He wanted to throw up, run away, wake up from a nightmare and scream all at the same time, but he didn't do any of those things.

"Y...yeah, I'm Hagiwara." The answer took a bit longer than would've been polite, but being polite to this... loverboy didn't exactly strike Toja as something he should care about at all. His facial expression finally got the memo of hiding his shock, and switched into a completely serious, critical and almost analytical view. What did THIS guy have that Toja didn't - besides a size appropriate for his age?! Well, probably simply the guts of asking Kaminari out before he did, but logic had no place in the small lieutenant's head right now. "Well, if she's still asleep, then here." With a gesture, Toja held out the two stacks of documents towards the taller man. "Those are all of the papers I'm not allowed to take care of completely on my own, together with any notes for required context and my own input. The left one has to be done by tomorrow evening, the other one has a bit more time." Giving a dry explanation of the facts, he continued. "I'll come back tomorrow then to collect them. Oh, and tell Hatakeyama-taicho to take it easy, I've got things under control in the First Division."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE]

Post by Serenity Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:36 am

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Header2_zpsac937a0f

Kaminari should have stayed in the hospital for another week at least, but the woman was beyond stubborn. She wanted out. She wanted to go back to work. She wanted everything to go back to normal. She was ashamed of herself and what she had allowed to happen. Stress had overwhelmed her, so she used New Years Eve as a way of drinking too much, going too far, and even getting kidnapped in the process. Things were way out of hand for this young woman, but thankfully they should come together. She wouldn't be drinking again any time soon, Toja was helping her greatly with paperwork and keeping the Gotei going, Tsubine stayed by her side when she was in her weakened state, and Midori had never been so observant and thorough with her work. It was all appreciated and Kaminari was feeling the love of her friends and now her boyfriend.

There was a shuffle from the bed and the warmth that had comforted her through the night left. Kaminari shifted slightly, slowly coming out of her sleep now that it had been lightly disturbed. Still weak from the whole ordeal, Kaminari's eyes had a hard time opening. She was tired, very tried, and wanted to continue her sleep. When she heard the low murmurs of conversation happening in the other room, she fully awoke. Wearing light blue pajama shorts and a matching button up shirt with a collar, Kaminari pushed herself from her bed. Her clumsy self found her foot stuck in the sheets and collapsed with a light thud. "Ow..." she whined. That did not feel good at all. She waited a moment, feeling extremely dizzy after that impact. When she stood up, she glanced toward a wall mirror and used her hands to brush her hair back a bit. No messy bed hair for her.

"Tsubine...?" she called out as she stepped out of the bedroom. She moved over to him and placed a hand on his back before looking around to Toja. Although Kaminari really was tired, she looked worse than she felt. Her skin was pale and her eyes felt a little dull. When she spoke, her voice was even a little raspy. Part of this was just waking up, but she was not feeling well. The poor woman just looked completely drained... "Toja...?" she blinked in surprise when she saw him there, "Hey, did you need help with something?" Feeling the dizziness again, Kaminari placed her hand on the door frame to hold herself up and play things off like she were fine. If anyone found out that she actually was not feeling very well, they'd force her back to the hospital and not allow her to return to work like she wanted.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:02 am

The shuffling around Tsubine had heard was soon followed by a thud which only confirmed that she'd be up in a moment. Tsubine yawned and covered his mouth. He wasn't ready to get up. But he was up, and he was dealing with this little guy in front of him. It's not like the guy was ugly, but the guy was definitely not someone Tsubine would call 'handsome.' He looked way too young, for one. For two, there was just something about him that rubbed Tsubine the wrong way.

"Huh?" Tsubine barely was able to do anything with the stacks of paper. He had to balance them for a moment before he was ready to stand and not worry about falling over. Tsubine stared at the guy as he explained, and he nodded once or twice. Tsubine felt Kaminari's hand touch his back as Toja finished his explanation of what the paperwork was. The guy was a hard-worker, Tsubine was able to assume. He also seemed really professional about this. That's even better.

Tsubine stepped back to let Kaminari see Toja better, and he looked over at her. His eyes softened, and his tired expression grew into worry. "I'll go set these down." Tsubine stepped a few feet back and placed the stacks on a table nearby. He returned, and wrapped an arm around Kaminari to help her keep her balance. "Hagiwara. I'd actually like to thank you for looking over the First Division, and effectively all of the Gotei while Kaminari's been recovering. I also was once the First Division Lieutenant as well as the Captain-Commander, so I know full well how hard it must've been on you."

Tsubine extended his other hand, not wanting to let Kaminari go. "Even if it was only for a little while, it seemed you did a good job." Tsubine was trying his best to be nice to the guy. He didn't know him, but he knew he had Kaminari's respect. He was also one of the ones that rescued Kaminari. That's right... "And I'd also like to thank you for saving Kaminari too... I hate I couldn't do anything at the time." Tsubine tried to hold back how painful it was to remember that he did nothing at that time.

Tsubine was slowly waking up, and it was slowly dawning on him just how early it was. "Oh, since it's still pretty early... It might be a bit out-of-place since I don't live here yet, but have you had breakfast yet, Hagiwara? If not, why don't you join us? I'm sure Kaminari here," Tsubine reached over and patted her head a couple of times, "would like to have breakfast with a friend too. And don't worry, I won't cook anything. We didn't touch our dinner from last night, and there's enough for three."
    Silim
    Silim

Post by Silim Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 am

[Toja Hagiwara]

Well, at least now Tsubine had to struggle with the documents for a short moment. A small victory and revenge, but it made Toja feel a tiny bit better about the hole he just metaphorically fell into. Why was this guy so... NICE to him?! Oh, of course. He had no idea just what even meeting him here meant to the Vice-Captain. Nobody did... apart maybe from a certain other captain he had once told about this over a few drinks. And if life went at all like he wanted it to, that would now stay a secret for the rest of eternity.

Then, Kaminari herself showed up... and instantly, Toja's emotionless expression, his hardened shell of not showing any emotion, cracked, as he suddenly had a warm smile on his face, as if he'd had it the whole time.
    "Don't worry, captain. Its nothing major, really. Just the usual suspects that don't take the word of the Lieutenant alone." Explaining why he was here to her, the small Shinigami nodded. "And I'm glad to see that you're up and about already! Tenacious as always, I see." congratulating her on her apparent recovery rate, the Shinigami felt another stab into his heart when Tsubine returned and wrapped an arm around Kaminari. But really, the only thing about the vizard that seemed slightly off, was that his eyes seemed rather dull and non-reflective - which could've just been a result of being incredibly tired.

"I knew I had seen your face somewhere before. Tsubine von Zarkonheinz, right? I take it you're part of Red Division now? Well, good to know someone dependable is keeping my captain here company." Fighting his desire to leap at the throat of the taller man, Toja actually managed to congratulate the two while also acknowledging now knowing who this guy was. A former Captain-Commander, and since Toja was actually able to recall his face, probably the one right before Kaminari, too. Captains didn't have the 'luxury' of keeping their positions for as long as seated officers or Vice-Captains, at least not within the normal ranks of the Gotei. "And don't you worry about my role in the rescue. I did what any subordinate - and any friend - would've done."

But the next offer caught Toja off-guard, causing his facial expression to slip away from his smile into surprise and almost something like fear. If he had to look at Tsubine and Kaminari being so... in love... any more, he might just snap completely. And since he was a Vizard, 'snapping' was an actually dangerous thing to people around him, instead of 'only' possibly ruining his relationship with his captain forever.
    "Tha-that's not necessary, really. I have to... eh... go back to the office, pretty soon, yes. I really... really think you two should just enjoy a morning together, without a workaholic ruining the mood." Waving his hands around somewhat frantically while speaking, it was very clear that Toja felt quite uncomfortable with that offer... But he also knew that if Kaminari herself asked him to stay, he would. So internally, the Vizard actually begged for her to wish for some alone time with her... boyfriend... right now. Never before had he felt so pathetic, in his entire long life.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Misunderstandings in the Morning [PRIVATE] Header2_zpsac937a0f

"Nothing major? It's a big deal to me... It's not your job to have to deal with all of this... So thank you." Kaminari chuckled at the tenacious compliment. "Well thank you, but I've got a long way to go... That... poison. Midori still hasn't figured out what it was. They had to take a hell of a lot of blood. They're sending some of it to R&D... Something about it... I don't know. We just can't let them use that against us... Not again." Kaminari was worried about what that poison was able to do to her. To be able to put a Captain level Shinigami out of commission like this, it was impressive. Kaminari kept to her thoughts as the two had their interaction. She wasn't brought from her thoughts until Tsubine pat the top of her head. She looked to Toja gave a weak smile and a nod.

"If you're up for it, you can join us for breakfast, but I don't promise to be any sort of entertainment... I'm still exhausted..." she said and giggled weakly, "Not to mention that I am not exactly a morning person... So the combination might be... Hehe... Maybe you should just go." Kaminari waved her hands in front of her. "I'd really rather keep everyone from seeing me like this... It's a little embarrassing. I can't even concentrate... I think I should go lay down..." Kaminari turned away and waved back to Toja. "Thank you again... I'll see you later, okay?" She tried keeping up appearances, but the beads of sweat falling down her face, the low and weak way she was talking, and the fact that she could barely stand were making her condition a little more than obvious. She wasn't well.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:18 pm

"Something tells me that you'll be in for a due vacation once Kaminari," he was still having to think to say her first name, "is back in full strength." Tsubine was still getting used to the fact that he was dating her. "You are a good man, Hagiwara. Workaholics usually are." Tsubine's compliment was sincere, though it was hard to see this little person as a man. Then again, Kaminari might not seem a woman to many. But Tsubine knew better.

Kaminari did dismiss Toja, which was actually a good thing in Tsubine's mind. He had thought that having a meal with a friend might help her feel better, but she apparently was too weak for that. Tsubine was still getting used to reading his girlfriend's moods and wellbeing. Tsubine didn't dawdle at the door too long, but he did lower his voice and lean in a little to speak to Toja. "I'll take good care of her... but the times I'm not around, please make sure that she's taken care of." Tsubine nodded appreciatively, knowing that Toja would—even if he didn't give an answer. He quickly retreated to Kaminari, bidding Toja good day. He had no idea the storm he had caused by dating this woman, but he would stand defiantly against it. Kaminari was his, and that was that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 am