Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open]

Snopy
    Snopy

The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] Empty The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open]

Post by Snopy Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:00 am

"Coming right up sweetie~"  A voice called out as a nice pair of legs shuffled across the floor.  A thank you could be heard calling back as the sound of food and trays hitting the floor echo'd.  "You alright there?" A hand extended, one girl helped the other girl up.  With a giggle, the one who had done the helping slid her hands near the other girl's thighs before pulling away and heading straight back to work.  In the background the sound of "Hands off you pervert" could be heard, followed by a loud slap.  The girl who had helped the other off the ground fixed up her uniform and headed back out tray of food in her hand.  As she handed it to the customers she let off a surprisingly mature giggle, and asked in a rather Risque tone if that would be all.  However, just as the fun was beginning for the customer, the girl would pull off and head to the back again.  Her maid uniform covering her body rather nicely.  That's right, she was dressed as a maid.  This was a maid cafe, and Yuri Yukawa was working here.  Well, she wasn't exactly.  Someone she knew practically begged her to fill in for someone who got sick, and she ended up obliging.  She couldn't complain too much, it was just a temporary gig after all.  Not to mention all the cuties who she could tease and flirt with.  Touching wasn't allowed, so she felt comfortable taking the shifts she was needed for.  She'd been kinda bored anyway.  Wasn't much to do lately.  The girl took the headpiece off and fixed up her long flowing black hair.  It was a tighter fit than some maid outfits, but she made sure it extended far enough past her panties that no one would be getting any panty shots.  Her shift was over though, so it was time to leave.

Yuri left most of the uniform on and continued out of the building, giving some of the other maids a last minute tease.  From there she stepped out into the streets.  It was nice to be outside, the fresh air was good after a long day cooped up in doors.  She raised her arms into a stretch, her chest stuck out a bit.  A passerby noticed and lowered his sunglasses from his eyes to look, before Yuri winked and retracted the view.  She liked flirting, but had no intention of going home with someone or bringing someone home.  She wasn't that kinda girl, she has to like them first.  Yuri began to walk, her shoes clacking on the sidewalk with every step.  They were raised, but they weren't high heels.  They were the more innocent looking platforms that maids sometimes wore in anime.  She walked with a very elegant stride, and she seemed to catch a lot of attention.  This wasn't surprising, she had an aura that made most people who were around her find her more physically attractive.  Lots of guys, and a few girls, made eyes at her as she walked.  She enjoyed it, being wanted felt nice.

She was halfway home to her parent's mansion when she passed by an alleyway.  Something in it caught her eye though.  She turned her head, it appeared there were two men making some sort of transfer.  She couldn't sense much power from them, though her ability to sense things wasn't the strongest.  Yuri's parents were head of a detective agency, if something shady was going on, she'd probably want to honor their family and at least try to figure it out.  She quickly and agilely ducked behind a trashcan, thankfully a new one so it didn't stink, and listened.  The men looked up for a second, but upon not seeing anyone, they went back to their "transaction".  "We need these weapons transferred by tonight, we can't pull the heist without them."  Weapons?  Heist?  Well this didn't sound good, but Yuri couldn't just jump out.  If she did now and something went wrong she'd be in serious trouble.  She continued listening until the men walked off their separate ways.  She had to pick one to focus on, so she picked the one who seemed to be procuring the weapons.  Their agency could interrogate these guys and get the dealers later, but if that heist was pulled tonight, they need to get on it now.  As she carefully began to shadow the man, she went to call the agency...no signal.  Just what she needs, and it's on the other side of town.  She tried her parents...no signal.  Great, she had to shadow someone but she had no backup.  She wasn't exactly the most inconspicuous though, a girl dressed like a maid trying to casually walk down the street while she drew all eyes on her.  The obvious focus and intent in her eyes didn't help.
    Dai
    Dai

The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] Empty Re: The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open]

Post by Dai Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:34 pm

The "Maid"en and the Heist [Open] Charlie_zpsqsl9eeci

The lighter clicked, the flame sparked, and the object was brought up to the stick of white between his lips, lighting the tip and causing small tufts of smoke to curl up into the air. Why the hell was this kind of deal even happening? The scent of rainwater was fresh on the ground, though the skies were clear. He had a few drops left on his suit, but not enough to trouble him. Charlie sighed and looked down the alleyway for a moment, making sure things were going fine. The men were in place, and he was sure that the rest would turn up any time soon. He was privy to the shit going on here, but he opted to be told the details when he needed to be told them: people sometimes decided that going down strange alleys was a good idea, and it was going to be Charlie's job to tell them that this alleyway was a bad idea. He adjusted the glasses on his face and grumbled, breathing in the smoke and letting it out through his nostrils. The bastards had yet to arrive, he noted, and quickly felt at his holster for his piece. Happy to know that he was armed, Charlie leaned back and closed one eye, watching the street with a cautious gaze. "Shit..." He yawned, muttering a few derogatory statements in Chinese about 'idiots'. He quickly leaned in to check things out again, and something caught his eye.

A girl in a black-and-white uniform was hiding behind a trash can. He frowned and sighed, looking her over to make sure she wasn't too much of a threat. She was watching the pair--looks like Hakai arrived--with fierce eyes. He wasn't entirely sure as to her intentions, but he decided that he wasn't quite in the position to bother her. He felt his pistol's weight shift with his body as he watched. "We need these weapons transferred by tonight, we can't pull the heist without them." He grumbled to himself. Things weren't going exactly to plan, which in and above itself was a goddamn problem. He'd have nothing to report if things didn't go the way he'd hoped. He'd have to move things along tonight. The pair separated, and Chikage traipsed out of the alleyway like his dog had just been kicked. "C'mon, Chen. We got work t'do." Charlie nodded, motioning for him to move on, "We're not together; you go ahead, I'll catch up on my own time. Y'er better at all this talkin' crap anyway." The man groaned in agreement and stepped off, muttering to himself about how he could never get any good help. Waiting for a few seconds, he watched the alleyway until he could see the little thing moving outward. Long, black hair--definitely more mature-looking than he expected, but from her body movements, he could tell that she was still young. He sighed softly and closed one eye, not looking like he was watching people through the glasses, instead waiting for the girl to move past. As he expected, she was attempting to shadow Chikage. Good thing the guy was about as perceptive as a bag of rocks. Strange, though. Why was this kid attractive to him? And did he know her parents? She at the very least looked like someone he knew.

He sighed and waited for her to pass by him, before activating his own power and letting his facial features shift. He became a few inches shorter. His features weren't as sharp. His hair was a bit longer, and a ruddier shade of brown. He wore clothing much more suited to someone in their late teens. His voice was even less deep. He chuckled and made sure everything was right, before following after the girl and matching her pace. "Following someone?" He gave her a smile that made it clear that he was interested in her and her actions. When she looked, she would see a young man walking alongside her. "Looks like fun; mind if I come along?" He grinned at her, "I can be stealthy if I have to." It was time to find out exactly what this girl's play was.
    Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:11 am

Yuri was only vaguely aware of another presence, but it wasn't pronounced enough for her to think it was anything other than people passing on the street.  She wasn't exactly with her guard down though, if someone was to sneak up behind her they'd find she did have a bit of strength in her body.  She didn't go to the academy for nothing, and while she was still far from done, her spiritual powers meant she wasn't a pushover.  Besides, hopefully she'd get some damned reception before she had to find a way to stop it on her own, she can't handle a hail of gunfire.  She'd die.  She continued to shadow this man for a bit.  Though it wasn't long before a presence was sensed walking directly next to her.  She didn't jump, since she wasn't exactly startled.  She wasn't in the danger zone quite yet, she wouldn't jump that easily on a simple city sidewalk.  Still, whomever this person was, he seemed to read her like a book, which was enough cause for some alarm bells in her head to sound off.  "Following someone?"  She turned and looked at him, not quite a startled expression, but an expression that went "Huh?" none the less.  She began to look at his features.  He seemed to be in his teens, which usually meant there was less room for alarm.  He was smiling at her, which was what seemed to be a usual smile of interest.  You've got to be kidding me.  The one time she wants them to keep it in their pants (metaphorically, since she doesn't want them to literally take it out ever) someone approaches her.

To be fair though, she did stick out like a sore thumb.  Beautiful girl, dressed like a maid, which some people got a kick out of.  Yuri herself couldn't say she didn't find the other girls dressed up like this a bit of a turn on.  Still, he was kinda cute.  Maybe...no no no, Yuri knew these thoughts had no place here.  She was trying to stop what every clue ever screamed was a criminal act.  She didn't have time to be flirting with cute boys.  She stopped for a moment.  "Huh? What, I'm busy with something.  I don't have time to flirt right now!"  She blurted out, trying to get the boy to leave.  She could hardly believe what came out of her mouth but it did have to be said, she didn't have time to flirt.  Though she looked away from the boy and looked towards the man who was now beginning to gain some distance.  If she didn't deal with this quickly she'd lose him!  The kid said he could be stealthy.  What the heck was she supposed to expect.  Maybe he was...either way, if he was working with the criminals shooing him now would still tip them off.  Maybe if she just got rid of him before the danger zone, she'd have a few moments for proper scouting before he gave away information.  Though...there WAS another angle she could take.  She'd shadow for awhile in case he was a dumb kid, then when she was sure of the criminal's destination, she could interrogate him, though she wouldn't go hardcore interrogation in case he was just a regular kid.  Just looking for inconsistencies in his story and whatnot, bailing if she sensed something wrong.  "Whatever fine, just follow me.  And when I say to go, go.  It's too dangerous for someone like you."  

Honestly someone could say the same to her since she wasn't fully trained yet, but she at least learned enough about being a detective to have the brains to minimize risk.  Upon speaking she'd quicken her pace til she was back at her safe shadowing distance.  She'd turn to the kid and make it inconspicuous in case the guy turned around.  If he was a spy the person she was following would know immediately, but if he wasn't it makes it more believable.  She was far enough away that the man would never be able to hear her conversation amidst the sounds of the city.  "And what the heck kinda pick up line is that.  "Following someone, looks like fun?"  If you really want to pick up a girl you're going to have to do better than that.  She decided that actually talking to the kid would both hopefully discern his identity and intentions, as well as just make the shadowing less tedious.  "All it takes is a hello to get the ball rolling you know, some conversation.  Then some flattery, but make it casual so it sounds like it was perfectly natural to compliment the girl like that.  Makes it sound less like you're just hitting on her."  Ironically if it was a pick up line, it sorta worked.  She's talking to him, though in the future it wouldn't work.  Maybe if nothing else she'd help a poor boy figure out how to get a girl.
    Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:06 am

"Huh? What, I'm busy with something.  I don't have time to flirt right now!" He blinked a couple of times; oh, so she thought he was flirting with her. You know what, he could play with that. He chuckled quietly, still keeping pace with her despite her attempt at scaring him off. He wouldn't really respond to her accusation of flirtation, instead watching both her and the man ahead of them--if this girl wanted to keep up with the man, then he had no choice but to evaluate whether she was a danger--to him, herself, or his cover. "Whatever fine, just follow me.  And when I say to go, go.  It's too dangerous for someone like you." He laughed quietly at this, shaking his head. "Whatever you say; when it gets too dangerous for me, I'll leave. I trust your judgement." So she thought she knew what she was doing, eh? This implied a few things, some of which Charlie really didn't appreciate the possibility of. She was either someone who practices tailing criminals on a daily basis--something which meant that she had a few tricks up her sleeve--or she had family that did it, and was trying her best to emulate them. Either of these were potentially dangerous, and Charlie wondered if maybe knocking her out and taking her to somewhere safe was actually the safest idea for her right now. He decided against it, though, for the sheer fact of needing to keep his cover--an undercover officer, pretending to be a criminal, pretending to be a teenager to keep tabs on some random kid.

Once she'd spoken, she quickened her pace to be at what she believed to be a safe shadowing distance. Well, she wasn't wrong--she had a good position, was partially obscured by the crowds, and generally wouldn't be immediately recognizable. Unfortunately, her choice of attire would be drawing a lot more attention than was necessary, which caused some problems--as well as that, seeing a single girl dressed like that walking as intently as she would be cause to pay even more attention. That was part of the reason as to why Charlie had started walking with her; not only did he divert a lot of the attention away from her, it would seem a lot less suspicious for someone to be walking intently like she if some random guy was following her. "And what the heck kinda pick up line is that.  "Following someone, looks like fun?"  If you really want to pick up a girl you're going to have to do better than that." He raised an eyebrow; she was now telling him how to pick up girls? Well, it was probably a good enough cover to draw attention away from their shadowing. "What? I had to think on the spot, and that was what I thought up. Would you have rathered I walked up to you like, How you doin'?" He shook his head, "So damn generic."

"All it takes is a hello to get the ball rolling you know, some conversation.  Then some flattery, but make it casual so it sounds like it was perfectly natural to compliment the girl like that.  Makes it sound less like you're just hitting on her." He raised an eyebrow, shaking his head and laughing softly, before taking a few steps ahead of her. "Careful, you know. I am sixteen. I do know what I'm doing. I make them fall over themselves when I speak." He winked at her and looked back at their target--if he didn't pay enough attention, things might get sour. He took a quick note of their position, in relation to where they were supposed to go. He was lucky that this bastard didn't drive, or they'd be in a worse situation--and he'd probably leave the poor girl behind. She seemed to want to do something, though he knew for a fact that she was in over her head. "I'm Hanaba Ken, by the way. Your name?"
    Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:27 am

The boy chuckled a bit when she said she didn't have time to flirt. Quiet as it was, she could still faintly hear it. What? Did she see right through him and he's trying to play it cool or something? When she told him that if it got to dangerous he needed to leave, he...agree'd? No argument, no questioning what she was doing, no bailing because this girl was doing something dangerous. She looked at him with a wary expression for a few moments. Was this kid for real? Normally she wouldn't catch much as suspicious, but given the circumstances she was in self-defense mode. This guy worked for them, then if she played it wrong she could be dead...or worse. Yeah, worse doesn't work for her. She'd make sure she died before she ended up at the mercy of criminals. Better yet, she'd just not get stuck in that scenario. When she sped up to reach the appropriate distance from the man she was following, the boy set himself up once more to be beside her. Yuri sighed and considered the fact that her power could be part of this. If he wasn't who she thought he was, he was just some teenager who was interested in her. She almost wished this thing had an off switch, but even then a pretty girl dressed up like a maid would draw a lot of "attention".

It was at this point that she began to critique the boy's flirting methods. Even if he was potentially dangerous, there was a chance that he wasn't, and that choice of pickup line was just sad. He began to retort about how he had to come up with one on the spot, and the alternative was "How you doin?" Really? She JUST said, was he even listening? An incredibly awkward expression covered her face, and a small bead of sweat dripped down the side of her head. That was where she kept talking, explaining something better. Then he acted like being 16 was an accomplishment. "Oh you're 16, that changes everything." She spoke with a hint of sarcasm. "Hun, being 16 doesn't mean you can flirt." She shook her head slightly. He WAS kinda cute, but... "Not impressed." She blunty stated as she looked to him with a rather serious expression. "Shouldn't I be swooning over you right now? Not. Impressed." She completely ignored his wink, because it didn't work. Maybe she'd be more forgiving of his poor flirting if she wasn't so wary of him in the first place.

Yuri pulled out her cellphone and looked at it again. Damn, still no service. She didn't point this fact out, if only because letting a potential threat know she had know way of contacting help was a bad idea. She made it look like she was checking her messages for a moment, then popped the phone back in her pocket. She stretched her right arm a bit, her shoulder was surprisingly stiff. Maybe carrying food all day was the cause of that. She looked at the man she was shadowing, he was still going straight, not veering off course. Actually...was he really completely oblivious to them? As she was analyzing him to see if there was anything she could make out, the boy gave her his name. She turned to him. "Oh, Yuri. Yuri Yukawa." She almost smacked herself for that one. She wasn't thinking about it, but giving him her full name wasn't the best of plans. Granted, her family, while notable, was on the more obscure end of things. The odds of anyone recognizing it were slim. Actually, if this guy was a threat, and he recognized it, he might assume that there were plenty of people set up to take them all down. In which case he'd probably want to break away, run ahead, and warn his comrades. Or he'd take her hostage, she'd have to rely on what she learned of fighting and her heart beam. Actually, she'd save the latter for a scenario with less witnesses. Sure it might be stronger around groups of people who find her attractive, but as long as people within a fair distance around her had her on their mind, or were simply in a short distance of her, she'd power up all the same. She'd just have to fire it out of sight, and quickly enough that the people who had seen her were still relatively near. "Ken huh, well at least your name is cute." She commented. She kinda liked that name. "If only your flirting was any good." She giggled as she began to playfully tease him.
    Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 am

"Oh you're 16, that changes everything. Hun, being 16 doesn't mean you can flirt," Sarcasm was good. Sarcasm meant that this girl was keeping her wits about her, despite the rather harrowing situation she found herself in. It meant that she was used to troubles like this, and was trying to play her situation off as 'not a problem'. Unfortunately for her, her situation was more of a problem than she thought. He knew for a fact that his associate would not have noticed her, despite her particularly obvious clothing choice. She didn't make it past Charlie's eyes, though that made sense--very little made it past Charlie, and if it did, then it damn well deserved to. "Not impressed. Shouldn't I be swooning over you right now? Not. Impressed." Instead of seeming like he'd just been rejected, Charlie appeared to take it in his stride, giving her a grin and shaking his head, "Alright, fine, you win this round. I'll get you." He laughed, before giving her his name with another smile. He was consistently keeping an eye on the guy from his peripheral vision, and if they seemed to be losing him in the crowd--or he was turning a corner--Charlie would carefully manipulate her into continuing to go in that direction, or to turn and follow. She wanted to see what this man was doing, and Charlie wanted to see what she was capable of. Of course, this was all blown out of the water with the next set of words that came out of her mouth.

"Oh, Yuri. Yuri Yukawa." He blinked a couple of times, and almost swore--he managed to keep that part back. Was she their daughter? That could be both a problem and a solution to his situation. He managed to turn his near-shocked expression back into something reminscent of a smile, before looking away from her. "Yukawa, eh? Say, I think I've heard that name before. Your parents... they do investigation or some shit, right? I think my mom mentioned them when she was looking for private investigators. Dad was a bit... disloyal to her." He frowned lightly, pursing his lips in a way that showed both recollection and irritation, "Ken huh, well at least your name is cute. If only your flirting was any good." He poked out his tongue in response to this, before looking back at the guy she was following, "Well if you're following that guy, your name makes sense, don't it?" He chuckled, "Means that you've got a reason to be around here, though your clothing's a bit... obvious. Ostentatious, I think is the word." He looked back at her, looking her up and down. Attractive, definitely. Knew it, from the fact that she was so willing to believe him flirting. Fuck, he was actually flirting anyway, just to keep up the act. He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"It'd suck if you were caught by those guys, eh? I sure as shit wouldn't wanna be seen with you. He looks pretty scary, ahaha." He laughed nervously, almost looking like he was wanting to bail--but for some reason, didn't. "Problem is, I have a thing about making sure pretty girls stay safe... so you're stuck with me until this thing's over." He looked back at her and smiled, a smile that was pure and innocent. Hopefully he'd roped this one in enough that he could protect her without blowing either cover.
    Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu May 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Upon completely shooting down any thoughts he may have had of success, he merely surrendered for the battle, but apparently not the war.  He used the words "I'll get you" though.  Admittedly while it sounded innocent, it made Yuri a little sick to her stomach.  That was not what she wanted to hear, it only made her suspicions worse.  The thing making it complicated was that she had no simple way to find out the truth without inadvertently scaring the kid should he be genuine.  Yuri kept a fairly close eye on her "quarry," though at one point when she almost lost him Ken almost seemed to subtly lean her back on track.  Admittedly, Yuri didn't quite catch this, even with her suspicions, but she was already suspicious enough that this particular blunder shouldn't cost her.  She definitely wouldn't follow the guy into an alley.  Granted if this guy didn't get to his destination before nightfall and this kid was still following her, she'd have to perform a full abort of the mission lest she just get caught out alone at night.  Night time is most certainly the last time a girl wants to be out walking alone.  Strong enough to defend herself from the average person, she still wasn't strong enough to successfully survive a bullet.  If it got bad she'd have to run, outrun their gun.  She continued to idly flirt, follow the suspect, and keep tabs on her tag along before things got out of hand and fast.

Upon stating her name she thought she saw surprise on his face for a moment, though it was quick so she wasn't sure if her paranoia was getting the better of her.  Then Ken explained how his mother needed private investigators, and thus he had heard the name Yukawa before.  Fair enough, Yuri consciously believed that story, but her heart did speed up a bit regardless.  "I see, I'm sorry."  She politely said.  People showing respect and condolences had a funny way of making it sound like it was somehow their fault.  Finally though, he began to go way too far.  He began to talk about how she was following the man in front of them.  "Huh...y-yeah."  Seemed way too odd that he'd realize she was following someone for investigative purposes.  Rather if he knew she was a private investigator for the reasons stated before, it seemed odd that he'd follow someone when he doesn't even know what she's investigating.  Then he put his hands in his pockets, normally an innocent act but her eyes locked on them.  They didn't seem to be moving in a manner in which they'd be pulling out a weapon, so she focused back on the man.  Then he said it, "guys".  Yuri's heart definitely skipped a beat that time.  "Guys?"  Yuri stopped and suddenly took 2, 3, at least 5 quick steps backwards.

"How'd you know there were multiple?  How do you know this is something an investigator would be sent out over?"  She was definitely prepared for this to either get ugly, or for the man to run.  She wanted the latter, actually she wanted a surrender if this paranoia was well founded.  Maybe she could figure out something.  HELL, maybe her phone could get a signal.  Damn thing needed to be replaced, always cut out at the worst moments.    "What did you mean "You'll get me."  Answer me Ken!"  She paused before asking for an answer, only calling out to him for that answer should he dodge the question or stay silent. She kept herself calm enough that someone would have to be right next to her to realize something was very wrong, and it was more than enough that the man she was following couldn't hear what was going on.  Actually, upon looking past Ken, she saw the man go into a building a block ahead of them.  If Ken was with them, she may have just dodged the worst bullet of her life.  "And yes, Ostentatious."  She said painfully sarcastically since right now she was in total self defense mode.  Was Ken a threat to her?  Was he the only threat here?  What did they plan on doing to her if they caught her?  All of these questions flooded her mind, but she knew one thing.  She didn't fall completely into their trap.  She was still in the open, and if their plan was as big as she thought it was, they would NOT be bringing unnecessary attention to themselves.  Hell, enough police presence might be enough to make them think twice, though if they gave up without trying today they might still be a threat tomorrow.  As long as this was true though, she could defend herself well enough for the location she found herself in.
    Dai
    Dai

Post by Dai Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 pm

He'd fucked up. He noticed that in her reactions to some of the things he'd said; a few well-placed tests here or there to try and get her to reveal her intentions. When she came out of the blue to confront him because he looked suspicious, Charlie realized that she must've had suspicions regarding him the entire time. He reckoned it was when he mentioned that there were more than one guy--yeah, that'd be about it, wouldn't it? He sighed softly and looked at her as she spoke, not really giving anything away with his expression, "How'd you know there were multiple?  How do you know this is something an investigator would be sent out over?" He raised an eyebrow, "T'be fair, there are a couple of sus-looking guys in a back alley. Why wouldn't they be something to be investigated, kid? You should know better." Reaching into his pocket he produced a cigarette and raised it to his lips, flicking the lighter a few times despite still being in his childish body. He really needed a cig right now, and he didn't care what she said or thought regarding the situation. His cover was all but blown, so he decided that he'd rather have an ally than a potential meltdown on his hands. "What did you mean 'you'll get me'?" He didn't respond, taking a couple of drags of the cigarette, "Answer me Ken!" He let out a puff of air and shook his head, dropping the cigarette on the ground and scuffing it out with his shoe. Running fingers through his hair, Charlie took a moment to think about what to say--if he said too much, she was at risk. If he said too little, he was at risk.

"Fine, ya got me. I'm with them." He took a moment to give dramatic pause, and held up a hand, "But only according to them. Far as they know, I'm with them." He gave her a dark stare, as if hoping that she'd get exactly what he meant, "Your parents ever had dealings with a Zhao Chen?" He raised an eyebrow and turned away, "Because if they have, and you know what he does, then you should know you're in safe hands, kiddo. So if you want to keep doing what you're doing, keep your voice down and play along. I'm a dumbass kid who happens to be absolutely terrible at flirting--though the second part isn't much of an act," he chuckled, watching the man turn into the building. Good, good, he'd timed it well. Another sigh, and his shoulders loosened somewhat. "And yes, Ostentatious." He chuckled, feeling the biting sarcasm. He didn't blame her. His piece was still on his body, and he was still definitely in disguise. He didn't want to take any of them down yet, but if he had to because of this situation, then he wouldn't hesitate, "You sure you want to do this?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:31 pm