Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Maid For You [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Maid For You [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Maid For You [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Maid For You [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Maid For You [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Maid For You [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Maid For You [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Maid For You [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Maid For You [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Maid For You [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Maid For You [Closed] Empty Maid For You [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Maid For You [Closed] Header1_zpswvvchslz

"Reina." a deep voice called out from the hallway causing the three women in the laundry room to jump. "Y-Yes, Lord Saionji!?" Michiko turned to him and bowed. "Come with me." J. commanded and began walking down the hallway. "Yes, o-of course." Michiko looked nervously to the other two, her friends Kaede and Hana. "You'll be fine, now go, quickly." Hana said and Michiko nodded, cleaned up her area in the laundry room quickly,  and hurried after her boss. She had to run a little bit to get to him, but she caught up and walked behind the man as he lead her down the Main Hall somewhere.

It's been two weeks since Michiko began working here. She was getting the hang of it and getting to know the other employees in the Manor. She lied about her name. Here she is known as Reina Harime, a young woman who gave up being a Shinigami because she was unable to handle the violence. The two back in the laundry room, Kaede and Hana, were older women who took care of her and knew her actual story. The man she was walking with, J. Saionji, was the most frightening man she ever met and he now unknowingly sheltered her. Michiko feared the day that he found out about it.

Michiko was pulled from her thoughts at the sound of an opening door and glanced around Lord Saionji. This was someone's bedroom. She glanced around to try to remember her location, but it wasn't coming to her. She still wasn't used to this Manor yet. "Ryuusei. Since Reika is no longer here, you will be getting a temporary maid." J. stepped to the side and motioned for Michiko to come in. She stepped in nervously, but put on a smile. "This is Reina. She will be tending to your day to day needs. She has no medical training, so as I said, this is temporary." "I'm honored to serve you!" she said cheerfully.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Maid For You [Closed] Empty Re: Maid For You [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Maid For You [Closed] Header2

Despite the look of it, this wasn't Ryuusei's bedroom. Ryuusei had a bedroll in his living room, but only because it was the only room that opened to the outside. J had been gracious enough to give Ryuusei a two-room 'suite.' There was a sitting room and a small bedroom. Ryuusei spent most of his time in the former, just like today. There wasn't much to do in the sitting room besides paperwork and relaxing. It was, frankly, quite bland. This was on purpose. For one, he wasn't going to waste his money or the Saionji's money on furniture that wasn't going to get used. Ryuusei didn't have many friends, and those he did have weren't going to visit him.

So Ryuusei stared out into the open door, which faced a small garden. It wasn't the Saionji's main garden however. The young Shinigami was not on duty today, and that was the only reason he was back at the manor. He had a minor flare-up of his illness, so he couldn't train. The people he would spend time with, namely his sister, were busy with their own stuff. So Ryuusei was watching a dragonfly when he heard the clatter of the sliding door. When he turned to see J, Ryuusei's eyes widened. He quickly stood, and bowed to J. "Lord Saionji."

Ryuusei eyed the new maid suspciously at first. Reika, his previous maid, was a former doctor. She had to leave, and she left Ryuusei with a blanket she had been knitting for him. It lay folded atop the mat in the corner of the room, unused. Reina, the new maid, was... pretty. That's about all he could say about her right now. He was somewhat worried and disappointed that Reina didn't have medical training. Ryuusei just nodded and bowed slightly. "Thank you, Lord Saionji. It is appreciated." Ryuusei turned to Reina, a fragile smile on his face. "I am Ryuusei Saionji, an adopted member of the Saionji family."

He introduced himself calmly, but as a moment of silence passed, he spoke up a bit more awkwardly and more like himself. "Um... I don't think I have anything that needs cleaning though... I guess the most would be my clothes from the past couple of days... or maybe the floors could be swept..." Reika was an experienced maid that had served the Saionji before. He didn't have to tell her anything. This new maid, he had no idea what her experience was. But she was far too cheerful compared to Reika.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:39 pm

When he was thanked, J. nodded and left the room, closing the door behind Michiko. Michiko visibly relaxed and took a deep breath. It was obvious she felt nervous around J. When Ryuusei introduced himself, Michiko couldn't tell whether his smile was warming or breaking her heart. "I am Reina Harime." she bowed politely, "I'm the newest maid in the Manor. It's nice to meet you." Her demeanor had softened up from before. She was still happy and kind with her words, but the extreme cheerfulness had gone with the Head of the Family. After an awkward silence, Ryuusei spoke and surprised Michiko. "Please don't take this in an offensive way, but you're not very social, are you? Do you get sick often, Lord Ryuusei? I did hear Lord Saionji mention the need for medical training." Michiko was hoping that she wasn't over stepping any boundaries. She didn't want to get in trouble.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Ryuusei glared at Reina. It was only a small glare, but still a glare. Social? No, he wasn't. But no one ever pointed that out. Ryuusei tried to make friends, but he never really fit in with anyone. He sighed. "No, I'm not." Ryuusei looked back outside. "I have an illness that, although it has waned, will be with me for my life. They don't know what it is, and they don't know how to cure it. I get bedridden with fever, shakes, chills, and spasms. That is when it flares up. When it's like it is now, I just cough a lot." And on cue, Ryuusei coughed for a good seven seconds. "Water." He croaked as he beat on his chest. He pointed to a small counter in the corner. There was a pitcher of water and a set of clay cups.

After getting the water from Reina, Ryuusei gulped it down. "Thank you." Ryuusei took a deep breath and let it out. Another moment of silence passed, and Reina was still there. Reika knew when to leave. "Um... how long have you been a maid, Reik—Sorry, Reina." Ryuusei blushed a little. "I'm probably going to do that a lot... You're only separated by a single character. I'm sorry if I do it too much... Names really aren't my strong suit. I don't really know what my strong suit is either..."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:22 pm

A small glare or not, a glare was a glare for Michiko. She jumped when she saw it and lowered her head in shame. She didn't want to make him mad or get in trouble. This was now her home so she had to treat it and the people kindly, but today she messed up. She was glad he was kind enough to explain the illness he had, but it made her feel bad for him. She doubted he wanted anyone to pity him, so she was careful not to show it. When he began coughing, she looked around the room in a panic. She saw the water as he pointed it out and hurried over to pour it and then went back to him, "Here."

Michiko sighed in relief when he felt better. For Michiko, the silence was calming down from that panic. His coughing fit worried her. Now she understood partially what her own maids felt when she was sick and they had to rush around. She was now responsible for him. "Please, don't apologize. One thing I've learned about being with the Saionji, you're all much kinder than the other families I've seen. I've only been a maid for a couple of weeks, but I've watched the way other noble families treat their maids... It's harsh and cruel, so messing up my name is no bother. If you want, you can rename me."

"I don't know how long this temporary maid thing is going to go on, but... I'll try and help you find that out." Michiko said kindly standing beside him, but always staying a bit behind, "I'm told I'm a fast learner, which is probably why I haven't been fired yet. So I can help you find your strong suit, if you'd like. I just have to get to know you a bit better. Would you mind that? I know I'm a maid, but I wouldn't mind being a friend too." Michiko knew one other thing now: She was definitely gonna like this job!

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:10 pm

Ryuusei raised a very skeptical eyebrow to Reina. "I'm not going to rename you. You're a person, not a thing." Ryuusei was a bit worried about the fact that she said that. What had her previous employers done to her? He'd have to show her that she was person. "I hear the Ishino are particularly rough... Seeing how they treated Lady Maaya, I can only imagine how they treat people who don't share their blood." Ryuusei shook his head. "Reina," he emphasized the 'na' for himself, "the Saionji are exceptionally kind. They are strict, but kind. I have not really heard any complaints from the staff. If you have anything you'd dislike about the manor... I'd say I could look into it for you, but I'm not high enough up in the Saionji."

Ryuusei pursed his lips. "As I said before, I'm adopted into the family. It was only because of my hard work that I was allowed to have my last name be Saionji. But I can tell Lord Saionji about condition complaints, if you'd like. I think he'd be more apt to act if I said something rather than a member of the house staff..." Ryuusei pondered that for a moment, and Reina spoke up in the moment of silence. She spoke about helping him find his 'strong suit.' He blinked at that. He smiled a little less fragile. "I think it would be nice to have someone I can talk to, so I say we do get to know one another." Ryuusei sat down and motioned for Reina to do the same in front of him. He crossed his legs and thought for a moment. "You... said you were a maid for only a couple of weeks. What did you do before then?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 pm

"Oh. I only meant if it would make it easier for you, Lord Ryuusei." Michiko smiled widely. He was so sweet and cute and handsome! She wanted to squeeze his cheeks like some evil old aunt, but she held back. She had to think about her job, ya know? "Um... In truth, the employee living area, though beautiful, always feels a dark and stuffy down there. No one wants to complain because their rooms are wonderful and only a small portion of their checks are taken to live there and food is covered... It's just less homey, but completely fine. It's what happens when you live in a basement-like area."

"I don't think it needs to be spoken about. I'd rather not offend him when he's so kind to his employees. We have a lot more than most, so please don't bother with it." Michiko explained and then surprised him with her offer. She was completely serious. He seemed a little lost and it reminded her of herself. She was lost in her world as well, which is why she ended up here. She was happy he accepted it and did as she was asked. She sat in front of him, her mannerisms a bit more lady-like than the normal house maid. "Well, I was with my family. They... weren't being kind to me, so I decided to leave..."

"They were trying to force me to do things I didn't want to do... All because they wanted more money, power, and resources. I couldn't handle their demands anymore, so I left... Now I will work for myself and create a life for myself." Michiko sounded quite proud of herself, "No one will be able to take it away from me now!" She giggled when she realized she had gone off on her own tangent. "Sorry, I got a little excited there. So, Lord Ryuusei, do you mind if I ask what needs to be done when you're ill? You explained a bit of it earlier, but I'd like to know more." Yes, Michiko was already making plans for this.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Ryuusei thought for a moment after listening to her. "Um... I don't know if there's much I can do about that. It's kind of... underground. Would brighter lighting work? I'm sure Lord Saionji wouldn't mind brighter lighting." Ryuusei thought that might actually help. Decorations would probably help more, but it's hard to say if lighting alone would work. The problem was, Ryuusei wouldn't ask for decorations in the staff quarters. They might be high-quality staff, but they weren't family. They didn't really need family-provided decor.

Ryuusei stared a little confused at Reina. She was a runaway? That could cause problems. He was about to speak up when Reina brought up his illness. He snapped out of his concern for the moment. "The main thing is to inform a senior maid or butler and my sister, Yurina. She's away on Gotei business right now, but I'll introduce you to her when she gets back. I think you'd like her. Other than that... I can only say make sure that someone with medical training gets here. If they're on their way, come back to me and don't leave my side until they get there. Do you know CPR, by chance? If you don't, I'll get you into a class for it. That's the main thing you'll need to know..."

His concern came back, and Ryuusei spoke up. "You're a runaway... I can see why you did run away, but... will that bring any trouble to the Saionji? We're already dealing with tensions with the Ishino, so if your family would send people after you... I just don't want Lord Saionji to be more stressed than he is already."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:02 pm

"Oh, no no. I'm just being picky. Please don't say anything about it." Michiko practically begged. She did not want to get in trouble, offend, or ask for too much. She knew these maids had it made just by remembering how her own family treated their staff. "I'd love to meet her." Michiko said happily when he mentioned his sister, "CPR... I don't, but I'll learn it and I'll remember everything else as well, I promise." Michiko was quite happy with this conversation. Why were all the Saionji so... perfect? Why couldn't her Mother pick one of them!? She might have actually done what she was asked! Michiko could be caught glaring off to the side when thinking about the man her Mother and Father chose.

When Ryuusei spoke up again, Michiko's heart began to race. She hadn't even thought of that. What if her family did find out? What if they sent someone here? Would it cause more problems for Lord Saionji and the rest? Michiko was blank-faced while she began thinking about that, but she was mentally panicking. This was something she'd have to talk to Hana and Kaede about. They'll know what to do! "Um... I... don't... know how to answer that. I don't think it would cause problems. My family would somehow have to figure it out first, but I don't think they'd ever guess I made it here." Michiko wasn't lying, but she was twisting her tone to seem like this place was impossible for her to make it to.

"If it ever becomes a problem though, I will leave here. I refuse to become an issue for the Saionji. Right now, I just need a job and a place to stay. Do you think you can keep this a secret for a while? At least until I make enough money to live somewhere else and maybe find another job? I don't want to go, but I never thought my problems would reach this far... I still don't think it'll ever happen, but... I don't want to take that chance, not with the lives of the people here... That'd be selfish."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Ryuusei raised a skeptical eyebrow. He wasn't too keen on her answer. At first. Then she continued, and Ryuusei's tension evaporated. She had said what he was, frankly, too afraid to say. He didn't want to say 'If you think it would cause problems, leave.' She was a nice girl, and Ryuusei was a bit of an softie. "I can keep it a secret, but eventually Lord Saionji should know of this. He might be able to sway your parents into letting you stay." Ryuusei nodded thrice. "I think you should get to know some of the senior staff. Um, there's Hana and Kaede. They're kind and know their way around the place. I think they're trustworthy enough. They helped Reika out when I was having particularly bad fits."

Ryuusei thought for a moment. "There also Ojiro, one of the chefs here. He's the one I prefer to prepare my meals, just so you know. He is a health food genius, and he's part of the reason I think my illness isn't as bad. Juniichi is the gardener for the garden outside of my room. He'll help you the best he can. Jun can also help carry me if I end up passing out or something. He'll be by later today, so you should meet him. I think you can make a lot of friends here." Ryuusei nodded again.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:51 pm

The two had a nice conversation. Michiko made sure to get a few more questions out of the way, such as when he liked his food, when she was allowed to clean to not get in his way, and things along those lines. Once she had everything in order, she was dismissed and her job as his maid began. Throughout the next couple of days, she was the best maid that she could be. She did things on time and only dropped a glass. She usually wasn't so clumsy, but Ryuusei was making things difficult! Well, not on purpose at least. Michiko admired the guy and was glad he was so kind to her. He was even keeping her secret, which was great. Though, she felt guilty about the possibility of it getting in him trouble.

Michiko spoke to Hana and Kaede about the situation and they agreed that Lord Saionji should know about her. She agreed to tell, but not yet. She was going to wait for the right time. Her fear of the man was making her nervous every time she thought of telling him. It was either that, or quit and leave, but she didn't want to leave Ryuusei. She enjoyed talking to him. There were times she imagined her family picking him; he would at least be kind to her. In the morning on the fourth day, Michiko stood outside of Ryuusei's room until it was time to wake him up. She had his medicine ready and once the time came, she quietly opened his door, set the tray down on the table, and then went to his room.

Only... he wasn't there...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:05 am

On the third day of Reina's employ as a his personal maid, Ryuusei had informed her of his training schedule, and where he'd probably be. On the fourth day, Ryuusei had decided to deviate from the plan, but not the location. The 6th Division's training area was far enough away from anything else that he could release his Zanpakutō. Ryuusei started off with normal stretches and stances. He soon moved into position to meditate. He drew his Zanpakutō, and laid it across his lap. "Thread," Ryuusei's voice was soft like cotton, "Reishouken."

Ryuusei's vision shifted, and he became nauseous for a second before he regained his composure. The blade of his Zanpakutō glowed a dull red. Around him, he could see the faint lines of Kidō that had blasted their way around. He could see the faint glow of reishi in the air. And if anyone walked into view, he could see how powerful they were. Ryuusei had the vision of Reiraku, a high-level technique that came incredibly easy for him. It was one of the few things that had surprised (and impressed) J.

Ryuusei kept his Zanpakutō released, and he soon felt his body begin to ache. He was at the limit. Today's training was simple, it was meant only to increase the length of time he could have Reishouken released. Right now, it was still extremely short. He hoped to one day be able to release it for hours if need be. Today, he'd be glad with just minutes. And so he pushed himself. Ryuusei felt the strain of his muscles as the light around his Zanpakutō began to fade. He forced it still, and that's when it happened. Ryuusei passed out.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:31 am

Ryuusei should have been in his room, right? Wait, no. He said something about training, but that should have been later? Did he take someone with him? No, not from what she could tell. Michiko didn't know why, but there was a bad feeling in her gut about this. She left his room and began walking through the halls and started to make her way to the training grounds. Before she could leave, she ran into J., literally. "Oh! I'm sorry." she bowed and tried to continue on. "Why are you rushing? Shouldn't you be taking care of Ryuusei about now?" There was worry in her eyes, but she forced a nod.

Michiko turned away and began to run, leaving J. staring rather suspiciously at her as she got farther away. "Ryuusei, where are you?" she asked herself. She ran as quickly as her legs could carry her until she reached the training grounds. She looked around frantically until she spot him. She rushed over and slid to a stop in front of him like a baseball player to a base. She knelt down and lifted his chin. "Ryuusei...? No, no, no, no... Ryuusei, wake up." she gently laid him down and looked around. She remembered what he told her. "I'll be right back." she said, placing a clean cloth on his forehead.

Michiko was hurrying back to the Saionji Manor when she ran into Hana. "Woah, Why are you running?" Hana asked. "R-Ryuusei... collapsed. Can you tell Lord Saionji? We're in the training grounds. He needs help." "Of course. Just get back to him. Keep him cool with this." Hana handed her a cool water bottle and the two separated. Michiko hurried back to Ryuusei and repeated her baseball player action, but dropped to her knees rather hard. She picked up the clean cloth she had dropped and wet it, dabbing down the sweat he had all over himself. "Ryuusei... Silly man. You overworked yourself."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:43 am

Ryuusei snapped awake, and grabbed Reina's wrist. His eyes were wide, and frantic. He tried to speak, but immediately began to cough. And he coughed a lot. Letting go of her, Ryuusei snatched the water bottle from Reina and glugged a good bit of it down. He coughed from drinking too much, but he soon fell back onto the wall. His eyes fluttered in a daze. His entire body spasmed once. Ryuusei made a small groan of discomfort. "Reina... get... doctor." His vision was blurry from sweat and water, and he did his best to keep his eyes focused on her. Ryuusei let out another hacking cough. After a few moments of in-and-out coughing, Ryuusei was finally able to focus. He saw his Zanpakutō lying a few inches away from him—sealed. "Dammit... I can't... stop now..." Ryuusei grabbed it once more. He held it horizontally. "Thread..." Ryuusei began to release his Zanpakutō once more...

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:02 am

The way he woke up startled her. "Ryuusei." she gasped at the tightness of his grip, "Ow, you're okay... It's me..." He snatched the water bottle from her hand and began drinking it. She just smiled weakly. She wasn't the strongest of people, so she knew her wrist was going to hurt for a while. She crawled over to his side and brushed his hair back. "I already did... They'll be here soon." She watched him curiously. When he went for his Zanpakutō, she shook her head. "Ryuusei, no. You're gonna make yourself worse..." she told him, but he wasn't listening. He held it horizontally and was about to release it. "Ryuusei NO!" Michiko sat over one of his legs and grabbed onto his Zanpakutō, gripping tightly. She used the entire body weight to push his own sword up against him and pressed her forehead against his to look very angrily into his eyes. "I will NOT allow you to hurt yourself any more, so unless you're gonna force me away, I suggest you stop..." she calmed down and sighed, "Please, Ryuusei... Stop."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 am

Ryuusei's body tried to push against Reina. It wasn't that she was strong, but that he was weak right now. Had he been fully awake and not half-dazed, he would have been able to push her away even with his illness flaring up. "Reina... I... have to..." He couldn't make out her face clearly yet, but her big red eyes were coming into focus. A sharp "No." stopped him from continuing. She pressed her forehead against his, and Ryuusei blushed slightly. Her head was cold compared to his. Ryuusei relented, and let Reishouken clatter to the ground.

The clearing of a throat caught Ryuusei off-guard. "Ahem. I think you are sitting on my patient, madam." A man with the build of a CLAMP character stood over them. He had greying hair that was slicked back with gel. He wore the insignia of a Saionji staff member over his white coat. Beneath it was a caduceus. This was a doctor of the Saionji household. "If you will excuse me, I need to see to him. Master Ryuusei, is your illness acting up once more?" Ryuusei nodded. "Hmm, then I thank you young lady for informing me as soon as possible. The young master needs to be moved to his room, where he can be laid down. Will you assist me in carrying him?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:24 am

Michiko would fight and fight and fight to make sure he didn't worsen himself. He gave in and pretty much went limp under her. Michiko wasn't expecting it, so she fell forward and into his lap. "S-Sorry..." she said, her eyes locking with his for a moment. An adorable moment was broken by the arrival of a rather interesting looking lanky ass doctor. Michiko looked up to the man and quickly scooted off of Ryuusei and sat to the side. She stayed silent and watched the two. Michiko hoped Ryuusei would be okay, but that wasn't going to happen now. The doctor asked her for help and she stood up. "Of course. Of course." She said quickly and did her best to assist. It may have took some time and a bit more strength than she had, but they made it back. By the time they got to their destination, Michiko was tired and worried. Not a good combination. "He's going to be okay, right?" she asked very worriedly.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:49 am

Ryuusei was picked up, and it wasn't quite comfortable. He actually fell asleep from mental and physical exhaustion while he was being carried. The doctor did not speak to Reina as they hauled Ryuusei back to his room. The bedmat in the corner was unfurled by Hana or Kaede, and the doctor laid Ryuusei onto it. He dug into a bag, ignoring Reina's question until he was finished examining Ryuusei's heartbeat and breathing. "Hm. I'd say so." He collapsed the stethescope and placed it back in. "Master Ryuusei is a lot tougher than he looks. He's apparently been dealing with this since childhood. There was one point that his parents had made arrangements for a funeral." The doctor shook his head.

"Master Ryuusei has a problem of pushing himself to the same limits Lord Saionji does. Well, he tries to at least. He wants to live up to Lord Saionji's expectations, and he doesn't want to fail him or the Saionji household. It's a load of BS if you ask me. The young master is already in Lord Saionji's good graces, and he's too much of a softie to actually do anything to embarrass the Saionji. What's probably got him locked up in a constant state of worry is his illness. And he usually doesn't let it flare up like this. This was from training with his Zanpakutō, I imagine. He's got a lot of talent, and his Zanpakutō takes a lot out of him..." The doctor shook his head again. "Either way, the young master will be fine. Just give him soft foods and plenty of water. Keep his fever down with cool rags and he'll be back to normal in 2-3 days. I'll check on him later today and three times a day until I deem he's fit. Now, I have to go give Lord Saionji this doctor's note."

The doctor excused himself, and Ryuusei stayed asleep for another fifteen minutes before waking up. "Where... where am I?" Ryuusei tried to sit up, but a gentle hand kept him down. "Reina...? Am I... back in the manor? Did I pass out again? I remember... drinking water and trying to release Reishouken... but after that, it's all fuzzy..." Ryuusei rubbed at his head. "OH!" He exclaimed suddenly. "Thank you, Reina. You actually followed my instructions." Ryuusei's fragile smile returned, but this time because he himself was feeling very fragile.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:14 am

Michiko listened closely to the doctor's explanation and different emotions overcame her. She felt so bad for him, but also thought him quite endearing. He was a fighter, and so sweet. It was nice to see his doctor cared for him as well. "Thank you so much doctor. I was really worried. I'll make sure to do exactly as you've instructed." Michiko pulled out a notepad and pen. She usually didn't have to do this, but she decided to take a few notes, especially about the soft foods. She didn't want Ryuusei getting worse over a mistake like that. "Alright... Can you do me a favor? Tell Lord Saionji I said thank you for sending you so quickly." Michiko said and the doctor agreed. With that, Michiko went to give him a hug, but was stopped. "Aww... That's not very nice." "I'm not very nice." Michiko giggled.

With the doctor gone, she returned to Ryuusei's bedside. She waited silently while he rested. Michiko was quickly realizing that she had a bit of a crush on Ryuusei, but one fact kept prodding at the back of her mind. "Right. I need to remember. Here, I'm just the maid." she sighed in disappointment, but perked up when she heard him stir. "Lord Ryuusei...?" she stood and smiled down at him. "Yeah, you're in your room. The doctor is already gone. You're okay now." She spoke sweetly, brushing his hair to the side. He spoke about what he remembered and she was relieved things apparently went fuzzy when she kind of asserted herself toward him. She didn't think she'd get in trouble for it because of the situation, but she didn't want him mad at her. "Of course, I told you I'd remember what you said."

Michiko was able to finally calm down and cheer up fully. "I'll be staying by your side for the next few hours just in case." she spoke as if she had been ordered to do this, but in reality it was her own choice, "You're so strong, but so silly... I couldn't imagine dealing with what you have to..." Michiko smiled down at him and set a hand over his. She didn't hesitate and leaned down to place a small kiss on his forehead. She then placed her forehead against his, "Please... do not scare me like that again..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 am