Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Someday Never Comes [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Someday Never Comes [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Empty Someday Never Comes [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 12:36 am

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Header9

Kei made sure her uniform was on straight. It was to the best of her ability. Her hands shook, but it wasn't fear. It was embarrassment. Kei was embarrassed about herself. She wasn't pretty like Kaminari was. She didn't have the bust that Captain Hayashi had. She didn't have the confidence Captain König had. Kei didn't have any of those traits. She was plain and shy, and she didn't even have cute little glasses to back her up. Kei's hair was taken care of, but it wasn't anything special. It was a flat black. Her eyes were the same, although a deep brown.

Kei was average, if not below average. Except in one aspect. Kei had attained the power of Bankai. Kei had the power to release her sword to the fullest, to bring out the terrible fire that singed her soul. And she had used it once. Because she had, Kei's abilities were becoming known. She would... Kei tightened her grip on her black sleeves. She tucked an envelope in an inside pocket. It was her last resort, something she hoped to be able to burn after this meeting.

Kei didn't smile to herself as she finished her check-up in the mirror. She just nodded, blew out a candle, and walked out of her small room. She was lucky. By being in not only the 1st Division, but also being the 3rd Seat, she was able to have her own room. It might have once been a storage closet, but Kei didn't do well in cramped bunks. Plus, the fact she slept with a dim nightlight didn't help her case.

Kei nodded to Shinigami she passed, but never said a word. She looked past them, at the wall behind them or something, never making eye contact. She reached the two massive doors that led to her office. Kei swallowed, and her hands continued to shake as she rapped three times on the door. "C-Captain Hatakeyama. It's Kei Makabe, Third Seat. I... am responding to your summons, ma'am." Kei swallowed again as she was allowed in.

Kei didn't take a seat across from Kaminari's desk. She stood across from Kaminari. Kaminari was, in Kei's mind, beautiful. Kaminari had something that few had ever been able to gain from Kei. That was her trust. Kei trusted Kaminari with her life. Not her physical one. She didn't have much value to that. No, Kei trusted Kaminari with her life story. If there was anything Kaminari wanted to know, Kei would answer to the best of her ability. Kei was head-over-heels in love with Kaminari. Not only that, Kei respected Kaminari more than anyone else.

Kei's deepish voice stuttered again, "A-are you doing well, Captain?" She was shy, but around Kaminari, she was moreso like a timid schoolgirl trying to ask out the captain of the football team. Kei didn't know if Kaminari swung her way, but that didn't change Kei's feelings. "I... brought you a... um... get-well-soon gift, Captain." In Kei's left hand was a small box about the size of a dictionary. Kei stepped forward only to set it on Kaminari's desk, then stepped back to her original position.

Inside was a card and a small palm-sized stuffed animal. It wasn't a bear, but a killer whale with a cartoony smile on its face. It had two small, beady blue eyes on it. The card simply read "Please get well soon." It was signed by Kei, the only thing she actually wrote on it. Her name was very precisely written, and it was done in a crimson ink. Kei looked up to Kaminari, still embarrassed.

Serenity
    Serenity

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Empty Re: Someday Never Comes [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 1:11 am

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Header2_zpsac937a0f

Kaminari had only recently returned to duty as the Head Captain of the Gotei Thirteen. It was difficult. She could still feel some of the weakening side effects of that poison Lasciel forced into her system. There was no more spasms and no pain, but she was still weak and did need to recover. Stubborn as a mule, Kaminari refused to take time off and returned to work about a week ago. She caught up on a few pieces of paperwork that her Lieutenant had no authority to sign, did a few training exercises to re-strengthen herself, and was resting at any time she felt it was okay, but that wasn't often. And today, a subject she knew needed to be taken care of was currently being called into the office.

As she waited for Kei to arrive, Kaminari made her way over to one of the couches that made the layout of her office. She modernized the place a bit more. She kept with blacks and whites, heavy desks, and comfortable seating. It may not have been what any other Captain would prefer, but she had gotten a few compliments on it. Kaminari thought that other Shinigami enjoyed sitting on the comfortable couches instead of old, wooden, or hard chairs. She laid back on one of them and closed her eyes. Her breathing began to calm and her mind slowly faded away, but that was stopped. She heard the door and her eyes calmly opened and shifted over to see Kei come in. "I'm over here."

Kaminari let out a soft sigh, obviously still on the weaker side from before, but definitely much better. Kaminari just watched Kei for a bit as the shy girl stood in her office. She looked toward the gift that Kei had and blinked a couple times, wondering what that was. Once Kei set it down on her desk, Kaminari sat up in the couch and motioned for Kei to sit down on the opposite side. Kaminari did not stay seated though; she walked over to the gift and opened it up, taking her time. Her hands were a little shaky at moments, as if she were having a hard time, but she wasn't. It was just another one of the damn side effects. Once she got the gift opened, Kaminari could only smile, "Thank you, Kei."

Kaminari set it down on the desk and had it facing the couches they would be sitting on and had the card leaning up against it. "It's adorable." she added as she turned back to the couch and sat down again. For a moment, she realized that even her own boyfriend hadn't bought her a get well present! Hmph. So concentrated on flattening the Seireitei with his Reiatsu, he forgot. Rude. "Kei, I'm sure you know what I've asked you here." Kaminari said. She just seemed so tired, like she just wanted to sleep. "You demonstrated bankai in Hueco Mundo. As you know, bankai opens up quite a few options for you..." she picked up a file that was on the table, "Kei... Would you like to become a Captain?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 1:31 am

Kei had never really "understood" the modern office setup. She may not have understood it, but she damn well liked the comfortable chairs. Kei only sat when Kaminari did the second time. Kaminari seemed to like her gift, which made Kei's day if not her month. Kei liked seeing Kaminari happy. Her Captain had a nice smile. She was really pretty in so many different ways.

Kei sat, her posture tense and her legs pulled tight together. Her hands rested on her lap, fabric in her grip. The couch was comfortable. Very, very comfortable. But Kei wasn't. She was very uncomfortable. She also had noted something. Kaminari never answered on how she was doing. That made Kei worry. Kei had only gotten her Bankai after learning about Kaminari on her rescue mission. Kaminari had been captured and tortured by an arrancar. Kei was one of the impromptu rescue party sent to save Kaminari.

They were almost too late. Kei looked to Kaminari and tensed up more as her Captain spoke. Kaminari had called her in about her Bankai. That's right. That's what this was about. Kei wished she didn't have that power right now. She knew it meant change. Kei abhorred change. Kaminari offered Kei a Captain's position. It was tempting. It was an honor that few ever got the chance to have. But it was also one of the greatest responsibilities out there. Kei thought for a few seconds.

And then she swallowed, and shook her head. "I... must decline, unless you insist." Kei's voice was a little shaky. "I... do not have confidence in my ability to lead. I also do not know if I can even use my Bankai again... I haven't tried, and I don't... want to try either. It was..." Kei shivered. The thought of what it felt like in her body when she entered Bankai was uncomfortable. Kei's Bankai was not natural. It was Wrong with a capital W. Kei's body burned away to a skeleton in a Kei-esque mirage. It was an all-scourging fire.

"My Bankai is not one that I can use often. I can tell that much about it. But I digress," Kei inhaled, "I think that kind of position should be given to someone more worthy of it." Kei fiddled with her thumbs for a moment. "Is... there any way I can stay here? I do like my current position..."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 2:09 am

"I... must decline, unless you insist." "I'm not going to force you into a position like that." Kaminari immediately replied. Kei wasn't the type to do well under that much pressure. She was shy and a little fragile. Forcing her into a situation like being a Captain was only going to break her. When Kei asked to stay in her current position, Kaminari closed her eyes. After a few moments, she just shook her head no. "I'm sorry, Kei... I can't allow that." Kaminari said with a sigh, "As you know... Those with bankai are at the level of Captain. I won't ever force someone into a position as heavy as that if they don't want it or are not ready... but I cannot allow you to stay as merely a third seat. If you are the level of a Captain, Lieutenant is the lowest I can and will allow. It will give you access to different aspects of the Seireitei, along with giving you the missions that you have the skill and power to actually complete."

"If I allowed you to merely stay a third seat, someone else would not be allowed to show their true potential and likely be stuck in a position lower than they deserve." Kaminari knew that this isn't something that Kei wanted, but it wouldn't go well if Kei kept hiding her ability. She won't force Captaincy because of the amount of responsibility, but she was going to push her into being a Lieutenant. Kaminari also hoped that this would raise Kei's confidence in herself. Having people look up to you is something that could do that. "So... Is there a squad that you would like to be the Lieutenant of? One with an open position?" Kaminari added that last bit on in a way to say that Kei could not knock Toja out of his spot. She had to choose a squad that needed someone like her there, nothing less than that. "There are a couple I can likely suggest... if that would make you feel better about it." she added.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

No. Kaminari didn't say that exact word, but she did say it. Kei hated that word. She hated hearing it from Kaminari. Because all that it made her think of was the "no" she felt she'd get from Kaminari in a more personal aspect. In a way, Kei knew that she wasn't going to be able to stay. Kei was too powerful. She was, simply, too damn strong for a third seat. Her grip tightened on her pants.

"I... understand," she choked out. It was hard for her to say that. She understood it. Kaminari was right. She wasn't... No, Kei just blocked the rest out. Kaminari gently denying her that was hard enough. She couldn't beat herself up more about it. Kei actually had not thought of knocking Toja out of his spot. Kei respected Toja, and she wasn't a vindictive bitch.

Kei just sat in silence, pursing her lips together. She couldn't meet Kaminari's eyes right now. She would break down crying if she did. She had too many thoughts going through her mind. Kei's hand twitched, and she looked up to Kaminari, focusing more on Kaminari's neck than her face. "I... do not know what positions are available... But..." Kei swallowed, her words hard to push out, "is there someone you... trust, Captain? More than others, that is. I would like someone who could... be understanding towards me."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 2:51 am

Kaminari could see the fear Kei was trying to hide. Kaminari was unaware of Kei's deeper feelings, but she knew that Kei wanted to stick around Division One. It was just not plausible at this point. "Kei..." Kaminari spoke up, keeping her tone serious and truthful, "You're going to be fine. There is nothing that you need to be afraid of. It's not like the people of Division One are going anywhere. If you ever needed us, any of us, including me, all you have to do is take a walk and knock on our doors." Kaminari didn't know if that would help at all, but it was all true. She wasn't going to vanish, neither were any of Kei's friends. If she needed help or someone to talk to, they'd all be there for her.

Kaminari took a moment to think about Kei's question on trusting some of the other Captain's. If it were a general question, she'd be pointing toward the door in a minute or two. Yeah, she could sense him coming. "That depends, Kei. What do you want me to trust them for?" she asked, rubbing the back of her head in slight confusion, "I trust Captain Hayashi of Squad Four to be kind and passionate. I trust Captain Saionji, the older of the two brothers,  to be a hardass who gets results out of anyone he trains... I trust Captain Araragi to be a little on the laid back side, but to finish his work and get results anyway. I trust Captain Foiche to be a full on lesbian with a knack for Kidō."

That last one was sorta said as a joke, though there were very obvious truths behind it. "Kei, it depends on what you want... If I were to suggest a Squad based on how you would interact with the Captain, I would suggest Araragi. If you want someone who is going to help you gain that confidence you say you lack, I would suggest one of the Saionji brothers, and prefer the one you're likely sacred of... The bastard scares me sometimes to..." Kaminari glanced off to the side and shook her head. Somewhere in the Sixth Division, J. Saionji had a sneezing fit and Maaya Ishino worried about him getting a cold. "Do any of those sound like someone you would want to... and can handle?"

"Or... are you asking for a more... personal trust?"
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 3:08 am

Kei was scared, yes. Kei didn't want to leave Kaminari's side. But Kaminari's words did help her. Kei nodded shallowly, her grip still tight. "I... understand." Kei did understand it. Kei didn't like it, but she understood. Kei didn't have many friends. The only people she really knew were all in the 1st Division, and a few in the 5th Division. There were many people who would probably consider Kei their friend. Kei didn't know what that meant. Kei felt that her only friend was Kaminari.

Kei listened to each suggestion. Midori Hayashi was a decent choice. However, Kei would be unable to do anything for the 4th Division. She was out. Captain Saionji the elder was someone who wouldn't understand Kei, nor make exceptions. Kei respected that, but Kei was also frail. He was out. Kei didn't know much about Captain Araragi. Kei considered him. And then Solas's name came out. Kei knew Solas, but... Kei was also terrible with Kidō. That was definitely out, unfortunately.

Kei thought more on Kaminari's suggestions. Each one wasn't necessarily bad. They were all great Captains and role models for the Gotei. Kei was the problem. She wouldn't be able to handle Saionji the Elder. Araragi was sounding decent as a Captain though. And then Kaminari asked for her opinion. Kei's grip tightened and she shifted a bit in her seat. "I... think Captains Foiche and Hayashi are good choices, but I would be too unskilled in their divisions' specializations. Someone who is better would work better."

"Captain Saionji—the elder—I do not think it would work well in the end. I do not know what his patience is like, and... if he is to 'fix' my problem, it may take a while. Captain Araragi... I do not know much of him. He sounds pleasant from your description. But..." Kei swallowed, "Yes, I was asking for more of a personal trust. I know all of our Captains are reliable and have strengths, but... They are people, and I would rather hear your suggestions on who you trust as a person rather than as a Captain."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 4:39 am

"To be honest, Kei... I'm not sure exactly what squad who benefit you in the manner I know you're wanting..." Kaminari sighed again and stood up, making her way over to her desk, "I know you're wanting someone that will understand you, or at least accept you without trying to 'fix' you... You also need a squad that can help you advance... Kidō isn't your thing and I wouldn't put you in Squad Four... The best idea is Captain Araragi or Captain Saionji..." When she mentioned Saionji again, Kaminari gave a look that said she meant J., not his brother. "I mean... do you feel like you could work with those in Squad Two? I can speak with his brother, if that is the case, but..." Kaminari sort of just shrugged. This was a delicate situation that she didn't want to mess up for Kei.

"Kei, I trust them all." she replied rather quickly and bluntly when Kei confirmed the personal aspect, "All of them. This is about what you would want... I think that is what you'll need to think about and I'll give you the next thirty days to decide, alright? Usually, I only give a week, but I'll consider this a special case... After that thirty days, if you haven't made a decision... expect to be placed in the Sixth Division." It wasn't a threat, but knowing the Captain of the Division made it seem like one. Kaminari sat down behind her desk and pulled out a file with Kei's name on it. She filled out a few things and set it back in the drawer before Kei spoke up again. "Captain... I... was wondering how your rehabilitation was going. If there's anything I can do, please, let me know." Kei asked her.

Kaminari thought for a moment, wondering if there was anything she could use some help with. "Right now, I'm just very tired... I've been sleeping a lot. I don't feel the effects of that damn poison anymore, but the weakness is still there... And the passed couple of days, I've just felt a little off... Like there was something wrong, or I'm missing a piece of information that I need..." Kaminari just shook her head and shrugged, "It'll come to me when I need it to... and right now, there isn't much that anyone can do to help... I'm relaxing as much as I can... No, actually, do you think you can fill in for me as trainer for a few of the newer Squad One members? I'm supposed to be giving them a training session tomorrow, but I know I won't be able to handle it... I'm just too tired right now."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 4:56 am

At the mention of the 2nd, Kei shook her head. "My Zanpakutō... would not work. It is not 'covert.'" Fire is probably the least covert element there was. It was literally telling people where you were. Or at least, it was saying you were there. That's not what the 2nd Division was all about. Kei knew she was good with Hakuda and Hohō, but that's about it.

"What I want is to be by you, Captain." is what Kei had to struggle not to blurt out. It was hard listening to that. Kei was glad that Kaminari was giving her extra time. She just... didn't want to decide. Any less time and she'd feel rushed. Although, that might have been better for her.

"Understood..." Kei finally responded a few seconds after Kaminari finished. Her voice was tight, but low. She was holding back. But that was nothing new for Kei Makabe. She was used to it. Kei's grip tightened more as she fought back her words. About a minute later, Kei spoke up again. "Captain... I... was wondering how your rehabilitation was going. If there's anything I can do, please, let me know."

Kei was... a little heartbroken, but uplifted. Kaminari was doing well. She was just tired. That was understandable. Kaminari was a strong woman. She'd break out of that. Kei just nodded as Kaminari went on. "Yes, ma'am, I can. Although... only with Hakuda, Hohō, or general training. I would recommend someone else for Kidō training." Kei was afraid she'd tell her 'apprentices' to put too much energy into their Kidō, just like she had to. She didn't want to see a backfire.

Kei was about to say something else when the double doors opened. "Ka-mi-na-riiii," a male voice rolled out like a lazy fog. It was not slurred, but it had an edge to it that only certain men had. And it was sexy. A man in a white shihakushou walked into her office. His dark gold hair was an organized chaos, but his crimson eyes were direct and pointed. "I've come to pick you up for that lunch we scheduled. I figured I could be a bit earl—" Tsubine von Zarkonheinz looked over to Kei, who was staring at him, confused and wide eyed. His head swiveled between the two for a moment, and then he gazed back at Kaminari. "I'm interrupting something, aren't I?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 5:23 am

"Hohō and Hakuda will be wonderful." Kaminari said that like Kei pointing that out was some sort of god-send, "You have no idea how many of these people need that. I'll have a second there to aid with any Kidō training needing to be done, but I'm certain the Hakuda and Hohō training will be the best choice." Thinking on it a bit more, Kaminari wondered if this training phase could help Kei get out of her shell a bit. She'd be interacting with many different people that will look up to her to some degree. They'll need her help. For once, she might not have to be the shy and inscure person she was. It'd be hard at first, but Kaminari knew Kei was stronger than even Kei herself would have thought.

And then Kaminari perked up a bit. Some energy seemed to come back to those tired eyes as she heard the familiar masculine voice. She set her elbow on the desk and her chin on her hand, watching him come through the door. She just stayed quiet until Tsubine realized that Kei was right there, looking at him in a way that made Kaminari curious. "We're in the middle of a meeting... Tsubine, this is Kei Mikabe, my current Third Seat, soon to be transfered to a Lieutenants position... She's one of the Shinigami that saved my life. Right now, we're just having a hard time thinking on what Division she should go for..." Kaminari explained, her tone a little cheerier than before Tsubine walked through the door, "Any ideas?" Kaminari handed Tsubine her file. As Tsubine looked at the file, Kaminari just watched him. It would be obvious to anyone seeing this that Kaminari was head over heels in love with this man. She couldn't take her eyes off him, and really didn't' want to.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 pm

Someday Never Comes [Closed] KeiTsu

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Kei just stared. The former Head-Captain was here?! And he was taking Kaminari to lunch?! He also addressed her so... informally! It was all Kei could do to keep from correcting him. It's a good thing she didn't, because all Tsubine would have done would give her a funny look and tell her he can call his girlfriend whatever he wants, and she wants to be called 'Kaminari.'

Kei didn't immediately notice that Kaminari was just staring at Tsubine. Tsubine did. He smiled and stepped a bit closer to her as she spoke, and Tsubine gave a polite head-bow towards Kei as a sign of respect as her name was given. And then his eyes shone when Kaminari said that she was one of the ones that saved Kaminari. His smile softened a bit, and he stepped over to Kei... and extended a hand. "Thank you for doing something I wasn't able to do. It's a pleasure to meet one of the ones who saved Kaminari."

Kei stared at his hand a moment. She hesitated and then lightly and awkwardly shook his hand. "I-it was nothing, sir. I was just saving my Captain." Lies. Tsubine couldn't tell that was a lie, and he just nodded and broke the handshake. He walked over to Kaminari, taking Kei's file. That was when Kei noticed that Kaminari was staring.

Tsubine leaned on the edge of Kaminari's desk, thumbing through the file. Kei just stared at Kaminari. No. Could it be...? No way. That guy was attractive, sure... But he'd break her in bed! There's no way. Right? ...No, Kaminari needs someone strong. She needs someone who can make her feel comfortable. And that guy was a former Head-Captain for crying out loud. You don't get much stronger than that. Tsubine was muttering key words as he read. His eyes widened a bit, then he glanced at Kei before glancing back. "Attained Bankai..." he muttered, barely audible.

Tsubine reached the end of the file and closed it. "I don't know what all Divisions are in need of a Lieutenant. However, I do have a suggestion. It's an odd one, so you may not have thought of it. I had to only do a couple during my tenure as Head-Captain." Tsubine sat the file down on the desk and turned to Kei. "The Tenth Division's Captain is, if I recall, out on a mission... or vacation... or something. I don't keep up with details like that," he waved his hand to shrug the thought away. "But the Division is currently lacking a command structure. The Lieutenant got knocked up and went off to be a full-time mother. Can't blame her, but she could have picked a better time to have a baby."

Tsubine glanced back at Kaminari, still smiling. Kei watched as their eyes made contact. She swore she saw sparkles in Kaminari's eyes. Maybe... "So I suggest you take the 10th Division's Lieutenant position for the time being. You'd be acting Captain for the 10th, which would give you experience in some matters that you'll deal with when, or if, you become a full-fledged Captain. Once the 10th Division's Captain returns, you'll be back to only Lieutenant-level duties. Of course, you won't be sent on missions that require a Captain. You'll just have to do Captain-level paperwork as well."

Tsubine turned to Kaminari again, this time a more full turn. He passed the file back to Kaminari. Now Kei could have sworn she saw sparkles in his eyes. Her fear was confirmed. "Kaminari, would this be acceptable?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 28, 2015 7:51 pm

Kaminari did not mean it as a shot toward Tsubine or anything like that. She just wanted him to know that this wasn't just 'some' woman in the Gotei. Kei was a woman who had followed Kaminari into hell on a hunch and succeeded in bringing her back out of it alive. There wasn't much that Kaminari could say to show how thankful she was for those who went. Kaminari handed over the file and just watched Tsubine. She looked him up and down, but mostly concentrated on his face. There was something extremely alluring about him when he was concentrating on something. God, don't let her watch him train or in battle, she might melt. Soon, he got to the key word about what the meeting was about. "Yes." Kaminari replied when he mentioned the bankai, "I won't force her into being a Captain, but I do feel it would be best for the Gotei Thirteen if she were at least at a Lieutenant position."

Tsubine finished and began suggesting something that Kaminari didn't think would work at first. She thought about it more as Tsubine explained and warmed up to the idea, nodding in agreement a couple times. When he looked back at her about the baby thing, Kaminari just shrugged and nodded in agreement. "It would have been nice, but can't exactly control that all the time." EPIC FORESHADOWING! Once the rest was explained, Tsubine turned to Kaminari and asked for confirmation. "That's not a bad idea at all... Captain of the Tenth is someone I know you'd get along with, so... I believe it would work for you." Kaminari smiled at Tsubine, those stars shining in her eyes for a moment and then turned back to Kei. "So... do you think that you can handle that for a while?" Kaminari's entire demeanor had changed since Tsubine walked in. She looked like she had more energy and the color was back in her face. "Tsubine is right about what your duties would be..."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 29, 2015 2:05 am

Someday Never Comes [Closed] KeiTsu

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Tsubine could understand not forcing someone into a Captain's position. You force someone that far ahead, and their work performance will drop. It's generally not best. He just nodded, and he began to think. There was an option. She'd get experience in both fields, without the full responsibilities of being a Captain. Tsubine knew a bit of the 10th Division Captain, but they weren't very close friends. He knew that he and Kaminari were closer, so Kaminari would be able to vouch for the 10th's Captain.

Tsubine just smiled when she replied about control. Tsubine had no idea if Kaminari had been on birth control or anything. He assumed she had been. But he didn't know what happens when you make assumptions like that. Kei was noticing more and more of Kaminari's changed demeanor. She was happy. Kei couldn't fight the one thought that struck out in her mind.

Kei looked away slightly, not able to look Kaminari in her eyes. That idea... it was best. Kei was originally in the 10th, so maybe there were still people there she knew? And Kaminari said the Captain would get along with her, then Kei would take Kaminari's word. And then, she called him by his first name too. She swallowed. Her thoughts were all but confirmed. "Yes... Yes, ma'am."

Kei nodded, "that sounds the best... course of action." Kei's voice was tenser now. Tsubine smiled, walked over to Kaminari's side, and kissed her on the cheek. Kei's heart shattered. She kept a good facade, but that... hurt. Tsubine pulled away from the desk. "See, just one more reason to keep me around." Kei stood up.

"If... that is all, I will be going now. Please," Kei had to swallow again, "take care of yourself, Captain..." If there was nothing else, Kei excused herself. For the rest of the day, Kei Makabe did not leave her room. She didn't even make it down the hall before the tears began to fall. She ran to her room, locked it, and darkened the room completely. She wrapped herself in blankets. She wasn't goign to make Kaminari happy. She wasn't that person. She wanted to be that person. She wanted to love her, and have Kaminari love her back. But it wasn't going to be that way. Kei cursed herself for many things. She was plain. She was shy. She could be rash. She wasn't anything special. So why would someone like Kaminari fall for her? The answer was simple. They wouldn't.

Tsubine sat down in the chair across from Kaminari's desk. He didn't know that he had just shattered Kei's only dream. He just looked to his girlfriend, Kaminari Hatakeyama, and smiled. "I'm one lucky man to have someone like you."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 29, 2015 3:09 am

"I'm glad... At least then you'll be at a level you can be comfortable with." Kaminari said with a soft smile. She looked curiously to Tsubine as he came over and her smile got bigger as her cheek was kissed. Kaminari's heart warmed and a bit of excitement roared in her belly. She wanted to squee. She hated it when Tsubine wasn't around, though there were obvious reasons as to why he wasn't. "Yeah, that's definitely another reason for it." Kaminari raised an eyebrow at him and then turned to Kei, "Of course. It's good we got that settled. I'll have the paperwork done by tonight, so expect the transfer letter within the next couple of days." Kaminari stood up and stretched a little bit, "I will. Thank you Kei!" Kaminari waved Kei goodbye and then decided to crawl up on her desk. As Tsubine was turning to her, she was at his eye level and leaned in to give a quick kiss on the lips as reply, "I know."

"Look what Kei got me." Kaminari picked up the whale and snuggled it, "Isn't it cute? She got it as a get-well present." Kaminari pressed the whale against his cheeks and made a kissing sound before putting it back down. She hopped off the desk in front of him and looked up with a sweet smile. Her face was getting a little pale, but otherwise she was fine. And then her face turned onto the pouty side, "How come I never got a get well present from you? You'd think out of everyone that would get me one, you would." Kaminari put an expression on that made it seem like she was actually hurt. She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks a bit as well. "Oh! I have something for you by the way." she hurried over to a drawer behind her desk and began looking through it. She pulled something out and hid it behind her back before turning to him. For a moment, she hesitated, but quickly gave in.

"Don't make fun of me... I made it while I was in the hospital and it got a bit longer than I expected, so I doubled it so it can go around your neck instead..." Kaminari nervously brought the gift out and held it up to him. She didn't look at him because she felt she was going to get made fun of. She thought of all the 'leash' jokes that were going to come at her, which is why she hesitated to give it to him in the first place, but she couldn't keep it hidden forever. It was his, a gift from her. She hoped it would show that he really was all she could think about when she was in the hospital. "You're supposed to... um..." she kept pointing around her neck and gave a tying motion, "Yeah... and keep the blue part in front... You don't have to wear it if you don't want... I know it's not the coolest thing, but..." If he paid attention, on the inside, there were three words. They were "I love you" embroidered into it.

Kaminari had actually completely forgotten she put that part there...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 29, 2015 3:49 am

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Header1

Kaminari wasn't the only one who hated it when they weren't together. Tsubine may not show it as much as Kaminari might, but he was possessive of her. She was his, and he was hers. That's how it was. No touchy. Tsubine also worried about her. A lot. After what happened, Tsubine didn't let a single night pass where he didn't walk her from her office to her bedroom. He wished that he could join her in her bed some time, but she was hurt. He didn't want to hurt her more. Although, Tsubine would stay the night if she asked. He had nothing better to do. Plus, she was the most comfortable body pillow ever.

Tsubine pushed into the kiss she gave, and just smiled. He patted her head a couple of times. She picked up the small whale, which was indeed cute. "Not as cute as you." Tsubine immediately retorted. And then she asked a question. Tsubine's eyes flashed with "oh shit" written in them for just a moment. But Tsubine von Zarkonheinz was too quick to be caught off guard like that.

"But, Kaminari," Tsubine spoke was if he were explaining why 2+2=4, "I thought I was your get-well-soon present." Tsubine had actually forgotten. He wasn't going to let her know that, but he had forgotten. With all the grrr-I-must-rage that happened immediately after learning, followed by just wanting to be near her, yes, he forgot. He's human. He's as in "he was," that is.

Tsubine made sure to get a nice view of Kaminari's rear as she scurried—actually scurried—back behind the desk. Kaminari was adorable. She was the cutest and most beautiful woman he had ever met. She was also the strongest woman he had ever met, and he would do anything to save her. Tsubine arched an eyebrow as she hid the gift. "Kaminari, I won't make fun of something you made. Even if it's reminiscent of a drawing a grade schooler drew, you made it and put your heart into it. I wouldn't be a man if I laughed at that."

Tsubine was impressed by it actually. He handled it, and felt its craftsmanship. It was leather, and damn nice leather too. There was a rope on one end, almost absurdly soft. It was obviously silk. Tsubine eyed her for a moment, then leaned over, and kissed her forehead as she tried to explain what he did with it. He took it from her, and immediately tied it around his neck. "Anything I wear that was made by you with your hands is a prize I would die for. No one else will ever have something like this, and that makes it a fantastic gift."

Tsubine leaned in, and kissed her on the lips. He had noticed those letters. He had noticed that she had said "I love you." She was shy in some ways, and he knew that. Kaminari was not perfect. But that was why Kaminari was beautiful to him. "You too." He spoke as he broke the kiss.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 29, 2015 4:12 am

Someday Never Comes [Closed] Header4_zps594cab9c

Kaminari was so nervous when trying to explain what this was supposed to be. She had a vision for it when she was making it and it came out fantastically, but that didn't mean he would like it. As she explained, her forehead was kissed and she finally looked toward him with a light blush. He took it from her and wrapped it around his neck, causing Kaminari to smile at him. Once it was tied, she ajusted it just a bit and tapped at his chest where the end fell. "Well, it's nice to know that you'll value it so much..." she said in a low and nervous whisper. She was actually very surprised he liked it. She could not have been happier right now. She was able to do something nice for him and he liked it! Once it was fully tied, Tsubine leaned in and kissed her lips. Kaminari was quick to respond by kissing him right back, but what he said after confused her. "Huh?" she tilted her head and blinked a couple times.

"What do you mean 'you too'?" she asked with confusion in her voice. Tsubine blinked, "I meant 'I love you too.' You wrote 'I love you' on the inside of this thing, and so I felt I should say it back. I mean, I mean it and all... but I wanted to hear it from you first. I wanted you to be ready to say it before I did, so you wouldn't be pressured." Kaminari blinked once. She blinked twice. She looked to the neck piece she made for him and it all came rushing back to her. She forgot she had put that there. She blinked three more times and her entire face turned a very deep red. "I... I... I... f-forgot... I... put that... I... didn't... first." Kaminari covered her face with both hands and looked around the room. She was trying to look at anything but Tsubine. "I'll be right back!" she said and rushed off into the bathroom that was connected to her office. She shut the door behind her and leaned against it, trying to catch her breath.

"Kaminari, you stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid girl..." she kept muttering over and over again.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 29, 2015 4:31 am

"I meant 'I love you too.' You wrote 'I love you' on the inside of this thing, and so I felt I should say it back. I mean, I mean it and all... but I wanted to hear it from you first. I wanted you to be ready to say it before I did, so you wouldn't be pressured." Tsubine was a little confused, although his tone was more confident than confused right now. And then it hit him. She had forgotten. Did she mean it? Shit. Tsubine's face actually lost a bit of color.

He thought he had screwed this up. Kaminari ran into her office's bathroom, and shut the door before Tsubine could do or say anything. Tsubine took a deep breath, then knocked a couple of times. "Kaminari, I'm coming in." Tsubine waited two seconds for a reply, and then opened the door. Kaminari fell back, into him. She might have been tiny, but she was surprise.

They fell. Tsubine took most of the fall damage, and he held tightly onto Kaminari as they did fall. "Sorry.... are you okay, Kaminari?" Tsubine didn't have a smile on his face. He looked concerned. Not just about her wellbeing, but if he had jumped the gun. "Kaminari, I'm... sorry if I said that too quickly. I just... assumed. I do love you though. I can say that truthfully."

Tsubine brushed a bit of her hair away from her eyes as she lay there atop him. "You're a beautiful woman, and the strongest woman I've met. I'm proud to call you mine. I'm sorry if I jumped the gun, but I do mean every word I said. Kaminari Hatakeyama," Tsubine took her hand in his and swallowed, "I love you." His heart was racing a bit, even. The words were hard to come out of his mouth for he hadn't said it to anyone he was not related to before. This was a different kind of love. This was a primal love that couldn't be stopped.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 29, 2015 4:51 am

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I did that wrong. I did that wrong! That look... Aw man. Did I upset him? He even looked pale. No, no, no. I messed up so bad!" She heard him say he was coming in and began pushing harder against the door. "No, no, no. Not yet. Don't come in yet. Not yet. Please..." She was crying, but not because he did anything wrong. She felt like she had. First off, forgetting that was there was beyond stupid! Of course he would see it. It wasn't going to be some surprise. Secondly, she didn't just confirm her own feelings and ended up running into the bathroom. Thirdly, that look.... that look he had on his face practically broke her heart in two.

Even though she didn't want him coming in, she had no mind to stop him. She just kept pushing against the door and then... Wait. Her eyes suddenly widened as the door opened the way she forgot it opened and she fell into him hard enough to knock them both down. When she looked up to him, a single tear fell down her cheek. He asked if she was okay and she just nodded. What could she say? And then he said the rest and her eyes widened. Wrong. No, no, no! That's not why! He held onto her and continued explaining. With the rest of his words, her heart felt like it was flying. When he took her hand, she wrapped her petite fingers around his and her face finally softened into a smile.

"That's not why...." she finally spoke up after his confession, "I... wanted you to say it first... That's all... I always thought that it was bad if I did because... Well, Tsubine... You already know I've cared for you for a long, long time. There was a time you wouldn't have given me a second look, remember? I thought that if you said it to me first then..." Kaminari lowered her head in disappointment, tears coming to her eyes again, "... it would mean a lot more to us... I just wanted you to say it first."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Tsubine wiped the tear out of her eye. It was instinct. He couldn't stand to see her cry. He hated to see a woman sad, but he couldn't stand seeing his woman sad. It's why he was so worried about if he screwed up. The moment Tsubine had bedded Kaminari, that was the moment that his love for her was sealed. He cared for her before that, but that moment where she... well, let's skip the fun details. The fact was that there was no turning back for Tsubine. He loved her, and he wouldn't back out of anything.

Kaminari's voice was soft, and a bit sad. He blinked. It... wasn't? Thank God it wasn't, but... it wasn't? Tsubine listened to her explain what she meant. She... was waiting on him. Tsubine's smile slowly returned, and he wiped the tears away again. He patted the top of her head, and then started to laugh. Actually laugh. He leaned up, and kissed Kaminari briefly. He wanted it to continue, but he had to explain why he was laughing.

"Kaminari... If you hadn't forgotten you put that there, there is no telling how long it would have taken us to say it." Tsubine was holding back from laughing again. "We're both so dense on some things. We should be more open about things like that from now on. This is the first big hump—well, second in our case," Tsubine's smile curled into a more sensual one, "a normal relationship goes through. Next time, how about we just say what's on our mind from now on? I think it'll save us from this happening again."

Tsubine thought for a moment, and patted her head again. He liked doing that. "Even if you being on top of me like this is attractive in its own way." He chuckled a bit. "Kaminari, I'm going to say it again. I love you. I'm going to say it all over the world just so it sinks in that you're mine, and I'm yours. And hey, you have something you can pull me along with to show me off." Tsubine smiled a bit wider, teeth barely showing. He enjoyed teasing Kaminari, but he enjoyed just being near her more.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Kaminari was absolutely shocked at the fact that he laughed at this. It wasn't just a chuckle either. It was a full blown laugh. She didn't know how to react. She wondered if she had said something he thought was stupid. Did she mess up now? She half expected him to look at her like she was crazy and just walk off. He wouldn't do that, right? Possibly. She does say some stupid things quite often. While all of this was going through her mind, Tsubine decided to interrupt her thoughts with a kiss. Kaminari returned it, but it was very light.  She was confused and felt very insecure. She was slouching in on herself like she was in trouble or felt really stupid. In fact, she kind of felt both of those right now.

"What do you mean?" she said in reply to his first statement. How long would it have taken and why so long? Was he waiting as well? Wait, yeah. He had said that before, but why would he wait?! He should have known she was ready! Or was she hiding it that well? No. There is no way! Kaminari's expression lightened a bit, but she was still confused. "Okay... I can do that." Kaminari just nodded. If she had to say what was on her mind, then she would. As long as he did too, everything would be okay, right? And then he commented on the position they were in. Kaminari decided to take it a stop further and moved to straddle him completely and began running her fingers lovingly through his hair.

And her smile returned when he said he loved her. She was his and he was hers. That's all she wanted, but that didn't mean she wouldn't have doubts. There were so many beautiful women out there that could snatch him up. The only thing she felt she had on them was the amount of power she actually held. "I love you too." she said while looking directly into his eyes. A moment later, she pressed her lips against his and held a passionate kiss for as long as she could hold her breath. She ran her fingers through his hair and leaned her body against him as much as she could. When the kiss finally broke, she laid her cheek against his and took a moment to catch her breath, stilling playing with his hair.

"I love you too." she said again and then sat back up. She looked down to the neck piece she had made him and lightly tugged on the silk rope she made with it. Tug... Tug, tug... Tug, tug, tug, tug... Giggle. "I can lead you around with this thing, huh?" she realized this and liked it. She had scenes going through her mind about wanting a kiss, so she grabbed onto it and made him bend down to her. Yes! This will exert power! She will make him kiss and hug her whenever she wants. This mischievous look came over her face as these images passed through her mind. Once she stopped thinking about them, she giggled happily and wiggled around a bit before nuzzling her face into his neck. "Forever yours..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:14 am