Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

A Necessary Break [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Necessary Break [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:26 am

Ryuunosuke stopped and listened. He didn't look back at her. "Then say that you can't say it because it's personal if I keep pressuring you on something." His voice was eerily calm at first, but with a sigh it changed. "Sakura, tell me. If I asked you to kill a man, would you?" After her reply, Ryuunosuke spoke up again. "If I ordered you to do that, would you?" Ryuunosuke spoke up again after her answer. "If I used a Kidō to control your body, and then you killed someone, would you blame yourself?" He didn't let her reply this time. "You would. But you'd be wrong. To me, there is always something else behind a criminal. There is always something that separates someone who makes a mistake..."

Ryuunosuke turned around, staring hard at her. "And someone who has a blackened heart. This 'Anika,' she was one with a blackened heart. She wanted to do that for petty reasons like greed or envy. You did those things not only not of your free will, but also because you wanted acceptance. You didn't want to hurt someone simply to hurt them. The fact that you did those things tells me three things about you." He counted them down with his fingers. "One, you are gullible. This is something you'll have to work on. Two, you're trusting. That is a good thing, but something you may need to express more caution with. Three, you're loyal. It takes a lot, even with mental suggestions, to do something like that. You wanted to show Anika you cared and could be trusted. That is a trait you shouldn't change. Loyalty like that is a trait many strive for but few achieve."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:13 am

A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 Header1_zpsntd6j5jv

"But what if it's not personal? What if it's just because I'm scared? I'm like that a lot more than I care for... scared, I mean." Sakura muttered and then sighed, "Nevermind. It's stupid, I know. If I ever do something that you consider a lie, it probably wasn't on purpose or in my control; that is what I can promise you." Sakura was not fond of the tone he had given. She didn't understand it. When it changed and he asked his questions, she only hesitated on the first. "...No, you're strong enough to do that yourself." she replied with a bit of confusion. She didn't understand where he was going with this. "... Probably, yeah." she nodded with a touch more confidence. "And y-..." There was a playful part of her that wanted to call him out on interrupting, but chose otherwise. Ryuunosuke wasn't the playful type.

Sakura lowered her head in shame, her eyes closed. His naming off the things he learned about her let her bring her eyes back up to him. Her cheeks puffed out in a slight pout when he called her gullible, but it's not like she could argue with it. She nodded to the trust issues and felt a little proud of how he explained her loyalty. Maybe she wasn't so bad. "So I do have something special about me..." she whispered. It was mostly meant to herself, but it was likely heard. Sakura giggled and went toward him in flying-hug fashion, but stopped herself. She looked up to him, pouted, put her hands over her face, and hopped like a bunny a couple times. "Frustration." was all she said and then she calmed down. "I'm gonna go back to the house..." she nodded with a smile. As she began walking, the smile dropped and she began muttering out loud to herself in annoyance, "Why men don't like hugs I'll never know. Shoulda just hugged and dealt with the slap. No, that would hurt... a lot." Sakura rubbed her own cheek when she thought of it. "Oh, right" she turned to him and stuck out her tongue, "Thanks for stalkin' me, though the fact you came because you thought I was disobeying you is a little offensive."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:48 am

Ryuunosuke raised an eyebrow. Sakura was frustrated, and that made her... hop? Quite peculiar. Quite, quite peculiar. "Offensive or not, you're stubborn. I've had students go off to do extra training when they were ordered not to before. Their reasoning was always 'but it's just training. Isn't that what you want me to do?' I thought it'd be better to intervene before you hurt yourself."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:55 am

A Necessary Break [Closed] - Page 2 Header1_zpsntd6j5jv

"I understand your reasons, but I'm not going to sneak out...as if I could with you around anyway." Sakura cleared her throat and then smiled widely, "I'd rather you not be mad at me, and sneaking out to disobey you is something that would do that. I'm stubborn, not stupid." The two made it back to her little appartment and Sakura put her Zanpakutō down. She stared at it for a moment and then looked back to Ryuunosuke's Zanpakutō. "Hm... I think I'm gonna put a stand on the wall... You know, one of those that holds swords up?" Sakura said and looked along the wall. There was a blank spot next to the door, "Perfect spot right there. What do you think? Better than them being in the way, hm?" Sakura yawned and looked back to her bed. "That'll be for tomorrow though... I'm tired." she moved over to her bed and ripped off the blankets, "I'll have these washed later." She laid down on the bare bed and curled up, "Breakfast in the mornin, so be prepared for big meal... Goodnight."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:53 am