Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Completely Outclassed [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity

Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] Empty Completely Outclassed [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:57 am

Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] Header_zpsomdq18ts

Kaminari Hatakeyama has been around the Gotei 13 for longer than many of the other Shinigami, but only a member of it for the past two years. She had her reasons for not joining; she simply wasn't ready. Now that she had been a member for a bit, she had a few things she wanted to do. Firstly, she wanted to get faster. She was always quick, but her Hohō technique could use a little work. Normally, she would ask her own Captain for help, but had gotten wind that he had been training some of the other girls. Kaminari was a jealous one who didn't exactly like competing with the large chested tramps he was dealing with, so she was going to find someone else to help her. The first person that came to mind was Midori, but she wasn't able to and informed Kaminari that was wasn't the best either. That's when Midori pointed Kaminari toward one of the people she did not expect: Kazuo Saionji.

It was a little after the lunch hour when she saw him walking back to his Division's barracks. She was hiding around a corner he was walking toward and was about fifty feet away when she could have sworn he saw her. Kaminari jumped and hid behind the corner, beginning to rehearse her request. "Okay! You can do this. Just walk up and ask." Kaminari took a deep breath and froze comedically before putting her hand on her cheek, "But how do I do that!? He's a noble and a Captain! That combination is major scary killer important! He's not even my Captain, so how do I explain that one!" Kaminari kicked lightly at the wall five times, "What to do, what to do, what to do!" and then realized he would be close enough now. She looked around the corner again to see if he was still there.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] Empty Re: Completely Outclassed [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 am

Lunch with J was good. Maaya was off doing work in the 6th Division, so it was a rare lunch with just the two of them. But more than that. Kazuo saw J with the brightest smile in his eyes. Of course, J wasn't actually smiling that wide. It was just something he saw. And he had seen it for a couple of weeks now. When he had asked what the deal was, J told him. Kazuo's mouth dropped in complete shock. So she knew too. Yep, J was going to marry this woman. There was no doubt in his mind that was going to happen. J had to snap Kazuo out of his shock, and Kazuo gave his brother the knowing-est smile he could muster. The two had a good, brotherly lunch for the rest of the hour.

Kazuo was actually humming as he walked. He was happy for his brother. If anyone in this world deserved to be happy and have a woman love them, it was J. There was spring in his step that no one else had seen in a very long time. Midori probably saw it when he left from their first date. He didn't notice the young woman he bumped in to because he was so distracted. With a minor "oof," Kazuo stumbled backwards. "Woah, didn't see you there. Sorry about that," Kazuo smiled at her. "You okay? Didn't hurt yourself, didja?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:31 am

Kaminari turned the corner just to get a peek, not a face full of Captain. Not only did she walk face first into his chest, but she could have sworn she felt something big poke at her belly. Kaminari looked forward to realize she was staring at a chest and then tilted her head pretty far back to get a look at who she had bumped into. When she realized it was him, Kaminari's eyes widened. There was a moment of fear in her eyes, since she realized she bumped into someone of higher rank, but also a Captain, and a member of the four noble houses. However, when she saw that smile she could only smile back. "You're hotter than I thought you'd be." she just spouted out like a moron.

Kaminari's hands slapped over her mouth and her cheeks turned as red as the blood in them. "Oh, that wasn't embarrassing at all! Nope! Not at all. Ugh..." Kaminari facepalmed and shook her head, "Ignore what I just said, please! And hello, my name is Kaminari Hatakeyama. I came here to see you becaus-... Why is your hair taller than me? What in carnation?" Kaminari noticed that and walked around him to get a better look at it, "It's prettier than me too. Oh, that's fair. That's so fair. It's a noble thing, isn't it?" Kaminari went to reach forward and touch it, unaware of the Saionji Hair Rule.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:52 am

Kazuo blushed slightly, then laughed some. She was an odd one. Talkity too. Did her mouth ever close? He began to wonder that as he listened. Kazuo had never seen this young woman before. She wasn't part of his Division. She also wasn't part of the 6th. She must've been part of a Division that didn't interact with people very often. So maybe the 12th? That might be it. Nerds didn't like going outside, and that's about the only way you didn't have a look at Kazuo Saionji. "I take very good care of it."

Kazuo's hair senses tingled and he took a long step ahead. While doing so, he turned around. His smile was gone, replaced by mild annoyance. "Don't touch the hair. I don't know what people have said to you about me, but get this clear right now. No one touches my hair or brother's hair. Understood?" Kazuo waited for her to reply, then his smile returned once she understood. "Good. Now you didn't answer my question though. Did you get hurt when I bumped into you? One of the last things I want is to hurt a tiny thing like yourself."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:05 am

Completely Outclassed [CLOSED] Header7_zpsvcr2yd8t

"That's obvious." she replied to his 'take care of it' comment. Her attempt to touch his hair was thwarted by a quick step away and one hell of a mood change. Kaminari's face fell and her eyes widened. She took a few steps back from him, holding her hands in front of her chest like people do when they're afraid of someone. She hesitated for a moment to answer his question, but soon nodded. "S-Sorry." she said with a cracking voice. His smile returned, but that didn't help Kaminari. She wanted to turn and leave now, but she apparently had a question to answer. And then he said it...

Kaminari's fear all dropped and she looked up to him with a different demeanor as well. She raised an eyebrow. "Are you making fun of me?" she asked and stepped up to him, "You got a problem with me being short? Or are you making fun of my boobs being small?! I can't do anything about it, you know! I am stuck at this height and there is no way in hell I'm doing any sort of stupid boob surgery!" Kaminari kicked at the wall again in a pout and crossed her arms, "I didn't hurt myself! If I had gotten hurt, it wouldn't be me hurting me. It would have been you hurting me!" Her anger was puffed cheeks...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:16 am

Kazuo blinked. Dear god she was hyper. And pouty. But more than that, what the fuck was up with her height complex?! Kazuo raised his hands like she was an angry dog. "Hey, hey, woah..." He tried to calm her down as he took a couple of steps back. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really was not insulting your height or your... ahem, bust size." Kazuo definitely was not talking about that. "I'm just... very tall, so most people are tiny to me. I apologize." Kazuo looked sincerely sorry.

"Forgive me for asking, but... are you on a sugar rush or a caffeine high? It has been a long, long, long time since I have met someone with as much... energy as you do. If you have it naturally, I'd say attend some classes at the Academy for Hohō specialization. We could always use zippy and bouncy people."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:28 am

Captain Saionji began his apologies and Kaminari already planned to accept him. She needed his help, so she couldn't be mean or mad at him. Kaminari stared at him, eyes narrowed with puffed cheeks for a bit, and then her smile returned. She was like a happy child who just got the candy she wanted and apparently he wanted to point that out. "Whatcha mean?" Kaminari asked after the caffeine high part. "Um... I am already a member of the Gotei, so I have taken those classes." she said, tilting her head curiously to the side, "That's actually why I was coming to see you. I asked Midori an-... Captain Hayashi who would be the best person to ask for training in Hohō and she pointed me your direction. She said that if anyone would be willing to help me, and handle my energy, it would be you."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:39 am

"Well, you're wearing a shihakkushou. I'd hope you were part of the Gotei." Kazuo smarted at her. He was still smiling, but let her continue. He was surprised to see that she knew Midori as well. Maybe she was a member of the 4th then. "Ahh, so Midori referred you to me, huh?" Now that was a confidence boost. Midori was giving him students because she knew how good he was, huh? Ohhh yeah. "Well, let's see what you can do then. If you're not good enough, I'll refer you to the classes again. They offer extra classes for people who want to get better at a specific thing, but it's nowhere near as good as learning from me. That said, I don't have time to teach someone who just knows a couple of the basics. So jump around a little. Let me see how good your Hohō is."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:59 am

"Right..." Kaminari rubbed the back of her head shyly. She had spent quite a few many years not being part of it, so her own confusion was understood by her. "Yep, she did!" Kaminari hopped and nodded. Kaminari looked around to figure out where to go. She decided the other side of him was best. She vanished and appeared behind him, but had another urge she should not ever get again. "I wanna touch your hair!" she said and then vanished again, reappearing in front of him. Her shunpo wasn't super fast or super great, but she wasn't a beginner. "But I'm scared to now. How come you don't let anyone touch it?" She vanished again and ended up on top of a wall. She stumbled a bit, but caught herself. "There. Oh, right..." She turned around back toward Kazuo and smiled, "So people are allowed to call you Little Saionji? Or is Midori t-.. Captain Hayashi trying to get me in trouble with you?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:19 am

Kazuo was keeping up with Kaminari rather well with just minor turns of his body. He could always see at least part of her. Her skill was definitely good, and he knew immediately she was within his skill range that he could teach her. Kazuo smiled as she spoke about his hair again. "You should be scared. I don't let people touch it because I take better care of it than people realize. Plus, it's something I copied from my brother. Our hair is important to us, and we're not just going to let anyone touch it."

Kazuo stretched, and then re-appeared behind Kaminari as she stood on the wall. The odd thing about Kazuo's shunpo was that he was completely silent. "No, people don't call me that. Only Midori can without me getting annoyed or mad." Kazuo smiled, and shook his head. He was going to have words with Midori about this. "So yeah, she was trying to get you in trouble. But you're a little too innocent for that."

"Well, I can say this for sure. You're not a beginner, and I don't have to worry about having to teach you the basics. But damn do you have a lot to learn." Kazuo sighed, his smile vanishing for a moment. "That's why you're gonna need a good teacher." Kazuo's mouth drew inward. "Of course, outside of the Academy, there is only one good teacher for Shunpo, and you're," Kazuo appeared in front of Kaminari, still silent, "looking at him. It's going to be strenuous, and I can't guarantee anything with you, but I'll teach you what I can, uh... You know, I didn't get your name."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:56 am

"What about your girlfriend?" Kaminari crossed her arms and stared at him, "I bet she isn't happy about not being allowed to touch your hair." Now on the roof, Kaminari looked back to see him, but he wasn't there. She looked around momentarily, only to hear his voice from behind her. She jumped, shivered, and stumbled forward, almost falling off the roof, but was able to catch herself. "Th-That was fast. Okay, yeah. Mi-Captain Hayashi was ri-... If you're calling her Midori, then so am I." Kaminari stuck her tongue out at Kazuo, "Especially since she tried to get me in trouble. I'm glad I was smart enough to ask about it before just doing it." Kaminari knocked on her head, "This thing does work."

He vanished again. Kaminari looked around. She couldn't tell whether he was moving so fast she never got a chance to see him, or he just shunpo'd somewhere to hide for a bit. When he finally appeared again, she stumbled back and out of reflex grabbed onto his shirt so she wouldn't fall. Once she caught herself, which was pretty quickly, she removed her hands from him and put them up like she was surrendering. "Sorry, sorry!" Kaminari put her hands behind her back and held them there to prevent something like that from happening again. "Wait... You will?" and her hands came back around and she attempted a tackle hug, but ended up on the ground, "Ow, ow ow..." She sat up and rubbed her nose, "I deserved that. My name is Kaminari, by the way. Kaminari Hatakeyama. I am from the Tenth."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:05 am

"Well, since I don't have a girlfriend, there really isn't any problem there." Kazuo shrugged. He didn't, and that was that. She must really be new or something. Everyone knew Kazuo was one of the Gotei's most eligible bachelors. Now it was a two-way tie between him and the Captain-Commander. It used to vary between those two and J. "So long as it's in front of me and not in a formal setting, go ahead. I don't really mind. Just do remember to call her Captain Hayashi when it's appropriate."

Kazuo was surprised by how skittish she was as well. This little bird was quite the shy and excitable one, wasn't she? "It's fine." Kazuo smiled and helped her to regain her balance. He quickly avoided the hug, and he somewhat regretted it. Kazuo helped her up, smiling. "Sorry, too many people have tried to get a grab of my hair with a hug. I don't do them anymore." Kazuo gave her another apologetic look. "Ohhh, so you're the rising star from the 10th. I've heard a lot of things about a lucky ball of energy around there. Glad to put a face to the name." Kazuo motioned for her to follow him as he began walking back towards the 2nd. "So how do you and Midori know one another? She hasn't really spoken about you in particular, except for the official stuff we hear at Captain's meetings. And most of that relates to the incident last year."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:26 am

"...What? Oh, right! You're one of the most wanted... eligible things, right? Like, the men who every woman wants a date, but you guys are all 'No way, we're gonna be single cause we're awesome' types, right?" Kaminari nodded to show she remembered. She remembered! "I can try. I have a hard time doing that because I've never been in an actual formal setting with her. She's my friend." Kaminari explained with a cheerful smile. She was proud of her friendship with Midori. Kaminari then thought she made a huge mistake by grabbing onto him, but he didn't seem to mind. However, he minded that hug. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with that shit. And so, Kaminari ended up on her face.

"Wow. That sucks." Kaminari said while holding her nose, so she sounded funny. She let it go and wiggled it around a bit as she was helped back to her feet. "I understand. I am not trying to die, so I wouldn't do that just to grab at your hair. If you ever let me feel how soft it is, it'll be a gift or reward of some sort. I dunno." She put her hands up to show them to him, "I am clean though, so if that's what you're worried about, you don't have to with me. I used to not be, but that was when I was stuck out in the Rukongai. Now I have this habit of showering at least once a day." Kaminari realized she was seriously going off on a tangent and rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry. I should shut up."

Kaminari then introduced herself and saw something click with Captain Saionji. She gasped and pointed at herself. "You've heard of me?" she asked excitedly and shuffled her feet happily, "That's so amazing. I bet you haven't heard anything good though..." Kaminari saw him motion for her to follow and so she walked beside him, "Well, it was quite a few years back... I got hurt out on a mission and she healed me. She's amazing like that. So how do you and Cap-.. Midori know each other then? She sounds like she admires you, and your brother, but she talks more about you. She likes your eyes and hair. I see why, bu-... I really need to s hut up. Don't tell her I said anything, okay? She'll beat me up!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am

"Not... really that. I can't just go around and date random people. Nobility kinda makes me have to vet people first. Make sure they're not going to undermine the house, you know?" Kazuo gave a shrug and was glad to have the subject change. Kazuo definitely understood how those two were friends. Midori loved cute things it seemed, and Kaminari Hatakeyama was sort-of right up her alley. She was cute in an odd, odd, odd way. "No, no it's fine. People usually talk a lot more around me. I try not to make people as nervous as my brother though. Though... If you're serious about it, how about this. If you can ever catch me, I'll let you touch my hair." Kazuo was willing to give this woman something to look forward to, even if she would never achieve such a thing.

"Uh, define 'good.'" Kazuo gave her a joking smile. "I've heard you improved morale in the 10th, which is great to hear. That Division always seemed so... stuffy to me. So it's good to have people like you over there where you're needed the most." Kazuo knew he was taking too long, but he wanted to continue to talk with Kaminari. "I promise, I promise." Midori's compliments that she said behind his back were making his heart race. "Midori is a very nice woman. She's perfect for the 4th." Kazuo stretched. "Just so you know, I'm going to inform your Captain about this. He has a right to know why you might be coming to the 2nd more. I'm not going to pull you away from your duties there, and I better not hear you ditch your job over there to get more training in. Understood?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:56 am

"I don't know if I feel sorry for you or not. Having to... vet people, which I assume means check them out or investigate them, seems to take most of the romance out of it. So it's either date someone who you've known for years upon years or someone who's probably a puppet. At the same time, you've got a larger pick of the flock than most people do, so I guess more chances to find someone who really loves you? I don't know. Sounds complicated. I wish you luck though." The conversation went on and Captain Saionji offered something that made stars shine in her eyes while she looked at him. A look of pure determination came right after and she held a determined fist in front of her. "I'll do it... Now!" Kaminari's arm shot out as fast as it could to grab him, but he knew what she'd be up to. He was a smart one and vanished from sight. "Aw, man... I guess there's no catching a Captain of guar-.."

Kaminari felt a tug on the back of her ponytail and jumped "EEP!" with a frightened squeal. He continued on to say that the deal only occurred in training, which was for her own safety because random attacks might get her killed. "Oh, gotcha." The conversation moved to Kaminari saying way too much. She made Captain Saionji promise not to tell on her and he did. "Nah," Kaminari interrupted him as they walked, "Midori is just perfect, Division doesn't matter. I wish I could be like her, but certain things prevent that completely..." When Captain Saioji mentioned her Captain, Kaminari whined a bit. "Don't do that... I can promise I won't ditch my work, but do you have to tell him. He's busy training some of the other girls, he doesn't need me being an issue." Kaminari pouted a bit, her jealousy showing.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Kazuo was known as the 'Silent Flash' for a reason. You blink and he's gone. There wouldn't be a sound or trace of where he was. Unlike any other Shinigami, Kazuo had mastered silent Shunpo. He was damn good at it too, which made him perfect for where he was now. "Well, to be honest, it's hard to be like Midori. Hell, if I were a woman, I wouldn't be anywhere near Midori, haha." Kazuo rubbed the back of his head. "Just be the best you can be, but don't just ignore inspirations. I got to where I am because I looked up to my older brother. You get to where you're going by looking up to someone like Midori. And you'll succeed. You seem to be new to the whole Gotei 13 thing, so I imagine that you'll have some time to work with to see where you want to be when you gro—get older."

"Hey, hey now. No need to whine. And your Captain is busy, isn't that more reason to go to me? If he's busy, he's busy. I really would prefer to tell him though. That way if he needs you, he knows where to look." Kazuo gave her an apologetic look. "Why don't you want me to tell him? And why do you think you'd be an issue if that happens? So you're going to someone else for tutoring. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:51 pm

"Yeah, but if you were a woman, you'd still be pretty." Kaminari let the brattiest smile come onto her face. It was both a compliment and an insult, depending on how Kazuo would take it. Kaminari looked suspiciously at that little slip he was about to toss out, but appreciated the change. "I'm not entirely new to it, actually. I've been around for decades, maybe even a century. I just joined two years ago when I figured out i was ready. I was working for Solas and before that, the Academy. Learning through those years allowed me to finish the Academy in half the time."

Kaminari took a deep breath. How was she going to explain this. "Have you met Genpaku? Uh.. Captain Arishima, if you don't know his first name. He's one of the most important people to me, but he's got this hero complex that my small-person insecurities almost match." Kaminari explained and then took on the shy girl pose, "And besides... If he knew I went to someone else for speed training, he might not like me anymore. He already started training other girls before I got a chance to ask, so..." Kaminari stared at the ground in silence for a moment and then shrugged, "Guess I lost that battle."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:12 pm

"Ahh, I see. Well, that explains a few things... You looked a little familiar." Kazuo nodded. And then she went cute again. "I've been a Captain far longer than he has. I was there for his induction ceremony." Kazuo chuckled, then listened more. "I haven't had a chance to work with him directly, but... I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't dislike you just because you went to someone else." Kazuo tried to reassure her. "The Captains we have aren't that petty on things like that. Captain Yamanaka is sort-of an outlier, but she's the Captain of the 12th, so it makes sense... The 12th Division is just full of weird people. Uh, don't tell anyone I said that, okay?"

"But you came to me, and it's not that big of a deal. A friend told you to come to me. If he were going to get mad at anyone, it would be Midori. So you'd be clear of blame, you know?" Kazuo smiled at her again. "Don't worry about it though. You'll be fine, and he won't get mad at you."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:27 pm

"I think every Division agrees with you. The Twelfth is full of weirdos, but some are probably cool, just rare. I won't tell anyone what you said though." Kaminari nodded and listened to the rest. He was right; Genpaku would have to be mad at Midori. Kaminari giggled. "No one can get mad at Midori." Kaminari said and then nodded to Captain Saionji. A bunch of thoughts went through her head at a rapid rate and Kaminari's smile just kept getting bigger. This was going to be fun. She looked back to Captain Saionji and pointed at his nose. "Put your hair behind your back! ... Please?" she asked and if he asked why, she'd whine at him again and say, "Pleeeaase!!!" And repeat it until he did.

Kaminari put her hands over her chest in the form of an "X" and held onto her Shihakusho and slowly walked toward him. "Don't hit me." she said and then leaned into his stomach. She nuzzled her cheek over his chest like a child when they hug someone. "You're fast enough, so if I tried anything stupid you can hit me into a wall. This is gonna be my way of hugging you until I'm fast enough to say "gotcha", kay? This way, I can't ever touch your hair and I can get my hugs, or a pat on the head..." Kaminari's face went dull when she said that, "Everyone likes the pat on the head, as if it's not condescending as crazy. It's like they think I'm a animal. If I want a hug, I want a real one, god."

"So, unless it's like super personal or I'm to low rank to be allowed to know... What's your goal in life?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:54 pm

Kazuo raised an eyebrow. Why the hell would she want that. "Why?" She whined in return. This little woman was going to be a hassle. However, he was in a good mood. J being all smiley (without smiling) was enough for him to cede defeat to this young lady. "All right, fine." Kazuo made sure every bit of his hair was away from his front, and he watched her carefully approach him. He was surprised to see her nuzzle into him. God, you're like a puppy. Kazuo wanted to say that, but he knew that'd cause her to pout and get annoyed again.

"Fine, fine," Kazuo chuckled. "Just, not in front of people, okay? It's... it's a little weird to do something like that when others are watching." Kazuo honestly didn't want it in the first place, but he wasn't going to burst her bubble again. "If you do it in front of people, I'll pat your head." Kazuo warned her with a playful smile. "My goal? Uh... It's hard to really say. When you've been alive as long as I have, you don't really have a big 'goal' in life... I guess... if I had to say one though, I would one day like to have a family of my own. Wife, kid, the whole shebang. What about you?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:19 pm

"Kaminari has thinking to do." she spoke in the third person and nodded. Her question came right after that, mainly because she was thinking on his answer and what he had said about patting her head. "Your goals are nice. Maybe one day mine will be like them, but I don't see that happening any time soon. If someone like you can't get a girlfriend, me getting a date is impossible." Kaminari scratched at her cheek a bit. She was speaking honestly, but it didn't seem to bother her at all. Dating wasn't at the top of her priority list. "My goals are to know as many people as possible, to positively effect as many lives as I possibly can before I die." Kaminari nodded and put her arms behind her back.

"I'm not sure if not doing that in public is a good or bad thing." Kaminari brought up, "See, I wanna be popular and have everyone that matters like me. What better way than to make every other girl in the Gotei jealous by getting hugs from you?" Kaminari smiled a wide tooth-showing smile with a hint of mischievous brat behind it, "It might be worth the pat on the head. I mean, how many girls do you do that to? Hm?" Kaminari giggled a bit and then waved her hands in front of her face. She knew she was likely making him mad. "Don't worry, I'm only joking. I wouldn't use someone like that, especially someone who has agreed to help me out. Though, it'd be pretty neat. Can I meet your brother?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 pm

"You don't have the political bu—crap I have to deal with. It's different for me or my brother when it comes to finding someone." Kazuo explained with a sigh. He didn't like the crap he had to deal with, but he knew it was necessary. The Saionji meant too much to him for him to fuck it up. Besides, it wasn't like he really couldn't find someone. Hell, he was courting Midori for fuck's sake. He just had to be careful. "That's a damn good goal, honestly. I'm surprised you didn't go into the 13th then. You could have very easily been a good teacher with that kind of goal. I think you're the first I've heard with a goal like that that wasn't in the 13th."

Kazuo did give her an annoyed look. He didn't mind teaching her, but if he was going to abuse his kindness and try to get hugs or hair touches from him, then he'd call this whole deal off. "Uh... You can, but... I'll warn you, since you apparently didn't know much about me, my brother is nothing like me. My brother is the exemplar of an ideal Shinigami. But, as anyone can tell you, his stoic demeanor puts people off. He'll probably scare you, but..." Kazuo's smile widened. "But I think you meeting him would be fantastic. Mainly because I think you'll like Lady Maaya. She's his secretary and has sort-of been adopted into the house. She's... sort-of like you. She can be energetic, but she's more shy. I think someone like you would be a perfect friend for her, something she hasn't made too many of unfortunately."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

"You have a lot of people who want to take advantage of you guys, don't you?" Kaminari asked him, a sympathetic look in her eyes. She felt bad for him, especially if it really was just that difficult. "Well, I don't just mean Shinigami though. I joined the Tenth because they deal with the World of the Living. I want to go there to save the living as well as those here." Kaminari explained seriously, her eyes showing more determination, "That's why I want to get stronger too. If I can get faster and master Kidō and Hohō, I'll be able to succeed much easier than I can now. And stupid stuff won't happen again."

Kaminari's eyes widened and stars shined in them again. How exciting! "That would be amazing. I've wanted to meet both of you for a long time, actually, and Lady Maaya sounds like a great bonus to that. I have heard that you're nicer than your brother, but I know people who seem scary and mean, but then you get to know them and they're softies... How close are you to Lili-... Captain Antonovich?" Kaminari dropped another big name there. So not only was she friends with her own Captain, but Captain Hayashi, Antonovich, and is now trying to get know the first of the Captain Saionji Brothers.

"She's normally scary and intimidating and lots of people want to hide under a rock when she comes around, but not me!" Kaminari pointed her thumb at herself proudly, "She's my friend. If I can be friends with Lilith, I can be friends with your brother and Miss Maaya! I just won't touch the hair. It's apparently the first way to show respect to you two. Hair touchy of limity." Kaminari stopped walking finally as they got to the Second Division's area. It had taken them longer than she thought. She didn't think she was allowed in there and ninjas scared her. "So... When can our training start?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Kazuo sighed. "You have no idea." And soon, that conversation was over. He hated talking about his or his brother's love life. "Still very admirable. Well, if you get tired of the frontline, the 13th sounds like a good Division for you. You could teach other people that spirit you have." Kazuo smiled, and they continued to talk. "Mmm, not that close, really. She became a Captain not long after I did, but we're not particularly close. Uh, actually she and the Captain-Commander were pretty close last I heard. He served as her Lieutenant before transferring to being the 1st Division's Lieutenant under Former Captain-Commander Asakawa. That man really skyrocketed..." Kazuo shook his head.

"Well, I will try to set something up. Lady Maaya needs a friend, and I think you and her would mesh well. Only word of advice I can give is don't ask about her family. It's... a touchy and sore subject right now." Kazuo gave her a look that said not to press. "And my brother is even more of a stickler about his hair than I am, so yeah... don't touch. You'll probably be a little less handy." Kazuo raised his hand and jiggled it a little. The implication was that J might just cut off that hand. Kazuo had led her to a decent-sized training area within the 2nd Division. It was only a clearing in the middle of the large forest that surrounded the 2nd, but it served as their main training ground. Kazuo gestured to it and smiled in response to her question. "Well, how about now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:17 am