Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] Empty The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Wed May 04, 2016 10:33 pm

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] RyuuKazMaaya

It was a cool summer night. The cicadas had gone to sleep, and there was no ruckus. The morning would change that. The sun was breaking over the Rukongai, and a small army marched towards the Saionji manor. The night before, Nobutada Ishino, the head of the Ishino family, had passed away. He said nothing of note, even though it was obvious he was about to die. His age had gotten the better of him, and it was his time to return to the soul cycle. When he passed, it seemed as though he tried to say something. No one could make it out, however. Or at least... no one spoke up about it.

"Milady, I implore you. Reconsider this. If we lose—" "Rokuro, we won't lose." Standing outside of the Saionji manor were twenty-six of the Ishino clan's regular guards, the remaining nine members of the Ishino Royal Guard, and four of the Ishino elites. Standing at the front was Shunsuke Ishino, the second son and fourth child. He was a graduate of the Shino academy who was turned down from an actual position due to his lame eye. He was nervous, but only on the inside. Shiina and Nobutada had never particularly cared for him after his failure to secure a position within the Gotei Thirteen.

Shiina Ishino, the temporary head of the Ishino was there, dressed in the Ishino family armor. She stood in the back, flanked by her personal guard. Although her face showed flat confidence, Shiina was smirking in her eyes. This would be her chance to rid herself of the Saionji, the most powerful of the Four Great Houses. She would get one of her vassal houses appointed to their vacant position, giving the Ishino more power—something it desperately needed with Nobutada dead. Rokuro Ibuki stood beside her, his Zanpakutō Kogetsumaru already drawn. He was apprehensive of this whole situation, but he was following orders. Shiina was the person that treated him right since his discharge from the Gotei 13.

The one who stood out the most was not with the main group. Miyako Ishino wore a smile as cold as ice and as venomous as a viper. Using a minor type of Kidō that froze a section of ground or wall it came into contact with, she had cut a hole into the wall surrounding the Saionji's garden. Miyako's job was to assassinate the problem child, Maaya. They would blame her death on the Saionji. She was going to enjoy watching the young bitch bleed. She wasn't worthy of Ishino blood.

Shunsuke stood between his lines of soldiers, inhaling deeply. "Members of House Saionji!" Shunsuke yelled, his eye fierce. "On behalf of the Four Great Houses, the Ishino family is here to conduct a search for evidence of assassination, treason, and kidnapping. Any resistance will be met with deadly force." Shunsuke's sword pointed forward, ordering the march inward. Soldiers pulled on ropes attached to the doors, ripping them off of their hinges. And so began the Ishino raid...

Maaya: Maaya was asleep, curled into her big protector. She was more than a foot shorter than him, so it worked out well. She was having sweet dreams using his chest as a pillow. Maaya's dreams were interrupted by yelling. Her eyes fluttered open, and she yawned. She looked to see if J was awake, and she'd wake him if he wasn't. Gentle shakes were about all she felt comfortable doing. Then, Maaya recognized the voice, and her eyes went wide. "Shunsuke... My Lord, that's my older brother, Shunsuke. He's... the uh... fourth child." Maaya had to remember which one Shunsuke was. He was one of the ones that didn't care for Maaya. "...Lord Saionji..." Maaya looked at him with determination as she got out of bed, grabbing her Zanpakutō from its display rack. "If you will allow it, I would like to assist in the defense of the manor. If I had to choose a side, I would choose yours any day."

Kazuo: Kazuo stirred awake, not particularly liking the yelling. He was hoping it was just another protester. Usually though, protesters didn't speak of 'deadly force.' Kazuo began dressing himself, untying his hair first and foremost. He grumbled to himself as he threw on the Saionji haori, grabbing his Zanpakutō. The first thing he'd do would be to meet with J to get his orders. He passed by the main hall and stopped, seeing soldiers pouring into the main hallway. Each of them wore the Ishino crest. A wicked smile came across Kazuo's face. "Finally..."

Ryuusei: Ryuusei was not sleeping well when the ruckus started. He heard the yelling, and he tried to scramble to his feet. He fell. Twice. He grabbed his own Saionji haori and his Zanpakutō, but thought better of leaving his room yet. He decided to wait to see if the commotion died down. It was a good thing he did, as he heard unfamiliar voices whispering and the outer deck's boards creaking...

Serenity
    Serenity

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] Empty Re: The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed]

Post by Serenity Wed May 04, 2016 11:56 pm

The deep violet eyes of J. Saionji snapped open in an instant. The moment an unfamiliar voice leaked through the Saionji Manor, J. was awake. Maaya woke and he looked down to her with a fierceness in his eyes that seemed to find this intrusion welcoming. He stood before she did and while only wearing his pants, he grabbed his Zanpakutō and made his way to the door. "St-..." he stopped to look at her as she spoke up. She was ready to fight against her family for the Saionji?

J. watched her for a moment and nodded. "Your family has declared war against the Saionji. From moment you draw your blade in our defense and on, Maaya, you are Saionji. Make sure you're ready for that." He opened his bedroom door and walked out, "If you need me... Yell. In combat, I will not be able to watch your back as perfectly as I'd like, not if what I expect actually occurs." J. disappeared around the first corner, shunpo'ing to stop next to his brother. J looked to Kazuo, "I need to contact the Head Captain. Handle this breach. Kill no one until I give the clear." J. walked casually passed the hallway and into Kazuo's office. Yes, he wasn't treating this as anything more than a dog wanting attention. The more he pissed them off, the better for him.

The moment he entered Kazuo's office, he hurried to the phone and began making a certain call. "H-Hello? Don't call me this early, the he-..." "Head Captain." J. interrupted Kaminari, "It seems the Ishiino have decided to make their move. They have raided my home with false accusations of kidnapping, assassination, and something else I can't remember. We were asleep, so I did not hear everything, but they've started their war. Do I still have permission?" "Annihilate them." "Thank you." J. hung up and stepped out of Kazuo's office to see the current situation. "PEOPLE OF THE SAIONJI MANOR. THE ISHIINO HAVE DECLARED WAR AGAINST US AND IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY WAY!" he shouted with a bellowing anger and a harshness in his voice, "KILL THEM ALL."

Michiko woke with a fright at the sudden yelling. She listened with wide eyes filled with horror, confusion, and guilt. On behalf of the Four Noble Houses? Kidnapping? Did this have anything to do with her? "Oh no..." she felt her stomach curl and jumped out of bed in her pajamas. She ran out of her room and down the hallway. She was going to try and stop this before anything got too bad, but Kazuo and J. were already there. J. glanced at her as he walked passed, motioning for her to back away as he went into Kazuo's office. Michiko took a few steps back. Were they ready for war? And so her mind first went to him...

"Ryuusei..." she thought and turned on her heels. She hurried down the hallway toward his room. She turned the corner and went to open the door as she saw a few men rounding the corner. She hesitated for a moment as they told her to stop, but her fear got the better of her. She was about to turn to run and they ran at her. Michiko screamed as she turned away and began running toward the back gardens. If she could get some of them away from Ryuusei, she'd be satisfied.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] Empty Re: The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu May 05, 2016 12:53 am

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] RyuuKazMaaya2

The Ishino guards began their march inside. They pushed the guards back down the hallway, but they were unable to push them any further. One called out to the rear that Kazuo was sighted. Other guards split to cover the two halves of the main hall. They yelled at any of the staff to stop, but still charged forth with swords and pikes leveled. Miyako continued to sneak around, taking her time to make sure she wasn't seen. Her mission was the only thing not 'sanctioned' by the authority of the Ishino. Rokuro turned to Shiina. "I'll join Master Shunsuke inside." "Very well. Take one of my guard." "As you wish. Ikezaki, with me." Rokuro joined Shunsuke as the Ishino's second son entered the house.

Kazuo: Kazuo was glad to see J's face. He was angry, but there was a sense of... Kazuo couldn't quite place it. J had something else about him other than anger. He did not draw his Zanpakutō as he dashed forward, slamming into the first pikeman. He spun around, slamming a fist into the neck of the second pikeman. The first was unconscious, and the second was dying. It was onto the melee with the normal guards from here... Unfortunately, Kazuo was only one man. He was soon surrounded, but the Saionji guards were smart enough to draw two of the Ishino goons away. He continued to parry sword swings and kicks while not even breaking a sweat...
    Ryuusei: Ryuusei was waiting on one of these intruders to open the door. He'd charge them, running his Zanpakutō through them. J's billowing order was enough to send shivers down the young Shinigami's spine. He tried to ready himself, but nothing truly readies anyone for combat. Especially combat within their own home. Michiko's scream confirmed that he wasn't ready. He saw two black shadows against the sunlight. He had a chance. Ryuusei darted forth, shouldering his way through the door. He broke through the shoji, a fierce determination on his face. A ball of yellow energy was forming midway through his Zanpakutō's blade. "Hadō number thirty-two: Ōkasen!" The Kidō fired, hitting the two charging Ishino. Their chests were fried, and Ryuusei tumbled to the ground. He stumbled to get up, raising his Zanpakutō in both hands now. "Reina, are you okay?" He panted hard, watching the incoming Ishino. "Stay behind me... I'll make sure they don't get to you."

Maaya: Maaya hesitated. She did not know if she wanted that. No, she wanted it. Dear lord did she want it. But the question was if it would stand even if J didn't want her in the end. But what would she go back to? What could she go back to? The Ishino would most likely fall tonight, at least so Maaya thought. "My Lord... I... I don't think that there would be a family for me to go back to even if our arrangement did not work out... So I will become a Saionji tonight." Maaya followed J out of his room, taking watch over the gardens.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 am

J. made sure to pay attention to the current battleground before daring to charge in. His anger would not overwhelm his senses, not this time. He was calm and calculated. As Kazuo jumped in, he glanced over the heads of the soldiers fighting in his halls to see who stood back in the crowd. He heard the scream down to his left and grabbed his Zanpakutō's hilt and turned. He took a single step before he saw that Ryuusei had taken those men down. J. smirked at this. Ryuusei could handle it, but that meant something was on the other side of his halls as well. He turned his back to Ryuusei, trusting the young man's skill and determination and went down the other hallway.

J. vanished from sight and appeared at the end of the hall, looking down the hall to a man and soldier walking toward him. He had assumed correctly. Good. It was his turn to fight. "Invading the home of the Saionji is foolish." he stated and drew his Zanpakutō, "You've begun a war you cannot win. The Heads of your family were already warned about what would happen if they made the wrong move, yet they send you to your death. It's a shame you must fall for their futile mission." And so J. released a good portion of his reiatsu, only holding enough back to make sure that no one of his own manor would be hindered by it. It was an intimidation tactic and a way to show he was serious. At this time, he would want Ryuusei and his brother to do the same. These men would die by the hands of the Saionji as they all fought together.

Michiko turned to run from these people who were chasing her. She was so scared, she ended up tripping over her own two feet and falling on her face. She curled up, expecting to be hit or grabbed in some way, but heard a crash instead. She opened her eyes and looked to see Ryuusei standing there. "Yes! I-I'm okay. They didn't get me... thanks to you." Michiko smiled sweetly and just watched him, "Okay. I will." It was then that Michiko realized how many there were. Could he take on all of them? Michiko slid into the hallway and looked down it. J was so far now. "Ryuusei... A-Are you sure you can take all of them?"
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 05, 2016 2:38 am

Rokuro was very surprised to see J himself there. But this was why he was brought on this mission. Rokuro sighed, but kept a weary smile on his face. "I think we can agree on that. All of it, really." Rokuro motioned for Ikezaki to stand back. "Truth be told, I advised lady Shiina against this many times. She just has it in for you or something. Ah well, women. You can't really change their mind, right?" Ikezaki fell to the floor, and Rokuro just shook his head. "Ah, you don't have to use your Reiatsu like that... It really won't work on me, I'm afraid. My Zanpakutō makes sure that I'm always fighting at my fullest until I die. I could lose an arm and I wouldn't have any dizziness from bloodloss. Anyways... I feel I should at least tell you what spurred this."

Rokuro didn't drop his Zanpakutō, and he kept that lazy, tired smile on his face all while talking. "Lord Nobutada died last night. Natural causes and whatnot. Lady Shiina wanted to do an all-or-nothing gambit tonight... If she would have listened to me, we could have remained strong. Ah well. I think that's enough talking. I think the only things we have left to say to one another could be spoken with our swords, right? Kogetsumaru... Sorry I'm going to have throw you away like this." Rokuro raised his sword up, and then he shunpo'd in front of J, taking a downward swing at the Captain.

Kazuo: Kazuo was doing fine. He was actually a little bored of having to slap away swords. But he didn't want to just outright kill them all. When he heard a yelp of pain from behind him, Kazuo knew he'd have to switch tactics. "Ah, you guys really wanna die, don't you?" Kazuo stepped back, tossing his Haori behind the guards. "Well, don't say I didn't warn you... Shunko." In time with his brother, Kazuo's reiatsu released. Kazuo's night kimono exploded, leaving him shirtless. He moved in a blur, taking out an Ishino soldier as he tried to attack one of the Saionji's guards. The man's right waist disappeared into a ball of red mist. "Three." Kazuo ducked to avoid a sword, then swung his leg up and into the chest of another man. "Four." The soldiers harrying the Saionji's guards had fallen, and Kazuo was just getting started.

Ryuusei: Ryuusei did not get the memo to release his reiatsu. He also didn't think he was strong enough for anything to really be felt. The Ishino guards sent their pikemen towards him. "Honestly? I don't know... but I've got to try." Ryuusei parried some of the pike jabs, but overall, he wasn't strong enough to break through. He was being pushed back. "When we get to the corner, split off and get the girl!" Ryuusei's eyes began to glow with anger. "I... Won't... Let... YOU!" Ryuusei's reiatsu burst out, and even Kazuo noticed it. The group of Ishino soldiers were pushed back.

Ryuusei took his sword and pointed it at them, his eyes actually glowing. Blue sparks lept from his body. His Zanpakutō began to glow a bright blue as well, but actual bursts of lightning shot from it. "Mask of blood and flesh, sprinkled on the bones of the beast! All creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Three whirls of electricity spun at the tip of Ryuusei's Zanpakutō. "Hadō Sixty-Three, Raikōhō! Hadō Seventy-Two, Sōren Sōkatsui!" The electricty spun out, forming a green mass with a dragon head. It ripped through the Ishino guard like they were nothing. It also did the same to the outer wall of the Saionji manor's ground. As the smoke cleared, Ryuusei panted. Sweat beaded down his face, and he slumped over after realizing there was nothing left of them. "You're safe now... Reina." Ryuusei gave Reina the cheesiest thumbs-up he could manage.

Maaya: Maaya hadn't seen anything, but she kept herself steeled for anything. Of course, if a cat meowed, she'd practically crap herself. J's reiatsu was enough to make Maaya flinch, but she was getting used to it. She inhaled deeply. She could do this. "Well, if the little bird isn't all alone." Maaya turned to see Miyako walk out of the shadows of the garden. "Don't bother screaming. We made sure to tie all of the Saionji brats up. It's just you and me. Oh, and my guard." Three men clad in black appeared on all sides of Maaya. "Miyako..." "What? Going to beg for my forgiveness? Mercy? It won—" "Surrender, or I will be forced to cut you down." Maaya seemed uneasy, but she held her sword firm. "You would dare cut down a fellow Ishino?" Maaya shook her head. "As of tonight, I am a Saionji. I am no longer an Ishino, and you are no longer my older sister." And Maaya charged.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 05, 2016 3:01 am

"Maaya's Father is dead?" J's expression softened only momentarily. He was not fond of the man, nor the way he treated Maaya, but it was still Maaya's Father. He sighed and turned back to Rokuro. "It seems there are two within the Ishino that have some sense, though I pity you for having to follow such a wretched woman." J spoke and then readied himself. Kazuo released his reiatsu as well and J smirked, "Do not think that had anything to do with you or this little army. It was merely a signal." J could hear the destruction going on down the hall way. Men were falling and Kazuo had gone all out. "Good." J replied when the man charged. J merely stepped  to the side and allowed the sword to swing down passed him. J brought the back of his sword up and swung it down at the back of Rokuro's head in an attempt to show the only mercy he would give. This was meant to knock the man out so he could move on to the guard that was still standing out of the fight.

Michiko was very worried for Ryuusei's well being. She looked down the hall multiple times, praying that Lord Saionji would look this way just once, but it wasn't happening. She turned back to Ryuusei as he attempted to fight off these men. "Ryuusei..." she whimpered in fear as he was pushed back. The men quickly made Michiko their target and her eyes widened. The men began to move, but Ryuusei yelled and let out a burst of reiatsu that pushed Michiko to the ground and made her feel faint. She heard the incantations that he spoke, but knew nothing of them. Watching from her place on the ground, Michiko saw Ryuusei eliminate his enemy with gusto. Once he calmed down and the reiatsu let up, Michiko tilted her head to see if he was okay. She saw that cheesy thumbs up, smiled, and hurried over to his side and pulled him into a hug so he could relax without collapsing. "Thank you." she said and kissed the side of his head, "Thank you for saving me Ryuusei."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 05, 2016 3:49 am

Rokuro was glad J dodged in a way. He really didn't want any blood on Kogetsumaru's blade, especially that of a Saionji. And then, Rokuro hesitated. He thought of swinging again. He thought of striking J down and winning this for Shiina. But then he thought of the bigger picture. Shiina nor Hayato was a good choice for ruling the Ishino. Only Karin had the brains for leading, but she was 7th in line. And there was no way Hayato nor Kumiyo would give up their positions. So he let himself get hit by J's Zanpakutō. It didn't knock him out, but he didn't get up. He just fell face-first, smiling. He'd have to find another job...

Kazuo: Kazuo continued to, in plain terms, kick ass. These soldiers weren't capable of keeping up with him, and there was nothing they could do to themselves to help them. In frank, they were at his mercy. And damn did that feel good. Kazuo began to punch and kick at one of the soldiers, breaking his sword and face at the same time. He would die from the fractured skull Kazuo gave him. The next was a roundhouse kick to the side of the head—internal decapitation. Kazuo was just amazing. "Enough! I will not let you slaughter my men any further. Kazuo Saionji, en garde!" Shunsuke stepped over the body of a dead comrade, swinging his sword at Kazuo. Kazuo caught the blade and shook his head. "Too slow..."

Ryuusei: Ryuusei had never been more thankful for a hug in his life. He didn't return it, only because he didn't want to get impaled while sharing a sweet moment with his friend. When Reina kissed the side of his head, he turned the same color as her eyes. They were pretty eyes, but they didn't make for a good skin color. "Uh.. it's, um, no problem. Nope. D-don't worry about it?" He head guards clammer through a hole in the wall caused by his Kidō. He swore as four more soldiers exited. "You're not secretly a Shinigami, are you? I don't think I can take on all four of them alone..." And yet, Ryuusei readied himself.

Maaya: Maaya charged forth, felling one of the Ishino guards in a single swoop. This caught Miyako by surprise, and she took a step backwards. The little bird had training, eh? Well, Miyako hadn't just been sitting on the sidelines. Once Maaya was in range, and she'd soon be... Maaya raised her sword, and one of the Ishino guards took the fatal blow meant for Miyako. Miyako drew a poisoned dagger and lunged. It hit, and Maaya's eyes went wide with shock.

Miyako's eyes were wide as well, as she hit... but she did not hit Maaya. Instead, a blue-haired young man fell onto the ground, blood oozing from his stomach. Miyako backed away, shaking her head in anger and disbelief. "Ei...? Eisuke?" Maaya's youngest older brother turned over on the grass to stare at Maaya. Blood was oozing from his mouth and Miyako's dagger still stuck in him. He smiled at Maaya and began to speak, albeit weakly. "Got here... just... in time... Maaya... Father is... dead... That's why... they're doing... this... I'm glad... I got to see you... one last... time..." And the light in Eisuke's eyes went dim. Maaya shook him, but nothing. Tears formed in her eyes. Eisuke was the only brother that actually liked her. "Eisuke... Eisuke wake up..."

"Shit, he wasn't supposed to be here... I knew we should have locked him up! I knew he'd interfere..." Maaya stood, her hair covering her eyes. She gripped her sword tightly. "Pulse." Miyako turned to Maaya, eyes narrowed. "What?" Maaya's head snapped up, and she yelled the second-most important name to her. "Shinotte!" And Maaya stabbed Miyako in the stomach.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu May 05, 2016 4:37 am

J sighed in relief when Rokuro did not stand again. "We'll talk after this is done." he said, assuming that Rokuro couldn't hear him. He looked up and dashed forward with shunpo, slicing the man that had accompanied Rokuro's back open. "Stay down or die." he warned before immediately darting down the hall. He smirked when he saw his servant had taken out one of them. He hired correctly. With another shunpo, J stood at the front door and three more men had fallen in a flash. And now, J was standing face to face with the woman who had started all of this. At this moment as well, a familiar Captain showed up, landing silently and quite gracefully at the top of the Saionji's wall. J did not look to her, but was glad she was here, though he had to wonder how and why...

And then J's stomach knotted when he heard the faint scream come around the side of his home. "Maaya..." he turned to run, but was stopped when a hand touched his shoulder and a green flash flew by him in a hurry. "Thank you..." was all he said until he turned back to Shiina. "Your attack on the Saionji has already failed. Rokuro has fallen as have many of your soldiers. You've already lost this and because of your actions, you will lose everything else you hold dear. The Ishino will be cast out of the Seireitei as nothing more than mere peasants of the Rukongai. Maaya... will stay with me and carry the name Saionji. You will forever be beneath her... Just like you've always been."

Michiko saw that blush and almost wanted to nuzzle and cuddle him more. The stuttering was just as cute and she had to fight her urges. Luckily, the fight was aided by the intrusion of even more of the Ishino guard. She looked to Ryuusei as he asked her about being a Shinigami and she just shook her head no. "No, I'm not." She said as she looked up to the group of incoming men. "Something tells me we're in trouble..." Michiko set a hand on Ryuusei's back and looked worriedly to him. As the men charged, ready for battle, Michiko began acting like she was going to pull him back. As they swung their weapons, Michiko put her body in front of Ryuusei and expected to be hit, but that didn't happen. Instead, four sounds of ripping flesh were heard and then some guy showed up.

Kaii Sado, the third seat of the Second Division had run into Midori on her way here and decided to help her out. No one would ever harm the Saionji while he was around. This display of traitorous intent was a disgusting thing to him and he didn't like it. So when he jumped over the fence, he sent four green knives into the backs of each soldier. They were stunned for a short moment, giving him just enough time to move between Ryuusei and the enemies of the Saionji. He summoned a sword in his hand, one with a red aura, and sliced through two of their armor, cutting open their stomach. He stood up to challenge the other two with a cocky smile, "You messed with the wrong house today, my friends." With an adjustment of his glasses, Kaii went into battle.

Midori wasn't one to meddle in the activities of the noble houses, but when she got that call from Kaminari this morning, she couldn't refuse. She knew the situation with the Ishino had become quite hostile and Captain Saionji had already warned the other Captains of that particular noble house's threat. So when she got that call, Midori stood up out of bed, brushed her hair back and began walking. She then remembered that this shit was a bit of an emergency and decided it was time to speed up. She shunpo'd through the Seireitei on her way to the Saionji Manor. On her way there, she pushed Kaminari and her fat belly back into her house and called our for Tsubine about her sneaking out, just in case...

Midori ran into Kaii Sado, one of Kazuo's subordinates and told him what was going on. He immediately volunteered to join her, so the two rushed over. Midori told him to take the side of the house in order for them to get a broader view, so he did. However, as she landed at the top of the Saionji's wall, she realized that this really was a declaration of war. She sighed right as she heard Maaya scream and drew her released Zanpakutō. She wouldn't allow J to abandon his position, so she darted forward in a flash, her hand placed on his shoulder with a quick, "I've got her" and ran darted around the side of the house. When she arrived, she made quick observations. Maaya had stabbed some woman, but a man was coming up behind her and ready to stab her in the back. Pretty much still mid movement, Midori shunpo'd again and ended up above the man. She dropped down on him and just sat there, her butt pinning him to the ground. "I hate fighting... and I'm tired. Bad combination." she said with a yawn and smiled to Maaya, "Oh well... Morning Lady Saionji."

Last edited by Serenity on Fri May 06, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu May 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Shiina eyed J carefully. She didn't show much emotion on her face. Until J brought up Maaya, that is. The moment he did that, her eyes narrowed. "Beneath her? Don't be preposterous. Even if my social standing diminishes, she won't be anything more than a tool. Sure you might care for her, but in actuality, this was originally a political affair, was it not? And she is a member of the Gotei Thirteen now, right? Under your control? How is she not your tool? At least I will have achieved something no one else has, and it will forever harm your reputation, J Saionji." Shiina smirked. "I was able to break into your home, your sanctuary... without much trouble."

Ryuusei: Ryuusei was actually hoping she was a Shinigami. That would help out sooo much. "Well... damn. I was actually hoping for tha—" Ryuusei wasn't expecting Reina to try to block any attacks. He tried to say something, but couldn't. Ryuusei grabbed onto her, spinning around so he'd take the blow. He was a Shinigami. He was more durable. The black shihakkusho of a Shinigami allowed Ryuusei to sigh in relief. "Uh... who are you?" Ryuusei, wearing his Saionji haori, eyed Kaii with confused eyes. He was so... different. "Haven't I seen you before?" When the new Shinigami burst into battle, Ryuusei didn't join him. "Reina, I'll stay back to protect you. We don't know how many of these guys there are."

Maaya: Maaya did not hear Midori. She removed her Zanpakutō from Miyako's stomach. "Karu." The blade extended rapidly. It twisted, entering the same wound from a different angle. The blade returned, and with another repetition, Maaya stabbed Miyako's stomach a third time. And fourth. And a fifth. Until someone stopped her, she wasn't stopping...

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 06, 2016 12:10 am

The sun finally rose over the seireitei and the day officially began. The war within the Saionji Manor had been fought and many had fallen. J stood just a foot away from Shiina Ishino now. With a few swings of his sword and a couple well times shunpo, he had slaughtered the men that surrounded her after her little speech ended. He stood there staring contently at her, the blood of her men dripping down his blade.

"It's a shame..." he spoke calmly. His look was hard, but firm. It was like he was staring directly into her soul. His eyes had a metallic sheen. Shiina could see the unwavering spirit J possessed. She had not shaken him one bit. His anger was no longer evident, but instead his conviction rang through like an iron bell. "You spoke once that the Ishino and Saionji work differently. You were completely correct. The Saionji value honor, while you value power. We train to become stronger and better ourselves, while you manipulate and blackmail. But most of all, we value family and each other more than anything else. And Shiina..." J spoke to her now as if she never held the respected title of a noble woman.

"Maaya is no tool and you know it. She is a good woman, a beautiful woman. If you weren't blinded by this hatred of yours, you'd be able to see it. So tell me, why? What did Maaya do to deserve the torture you put her through? Was it even in her control? Or was she just used as a catalyst for your anger? What in the hell did that innocent girl do to you, to your family, to make you treat her in such a disgusting and despicable way? What turned you into this horrid demon we see now. Something changed. What was it?" J took a deep breath and stared hard into this woman's eyes, "Give me something I can tell Maaya. She deserves to know why so many of her own kin hated her. Do something, one thing, right for that woman. Just. Once. Do good for your daughter."

Michiko had every intention of taking the shot, but was suddenly on the opposite side. There was a moment of terror on her face, but when Ryuusei wasn't hurt, she was able to calm down. She looked over to the newcomer and tilted her head. When she realized he was there to help, she sighed in relief. "Thank you..." Michiko said, wiping a tear from her eyes. "Don't worry about it and I'm the Third Seat of Captain Saionji's Division." he explained as he eyed the other two that were approaching, "It would be safer for you two to find a room and stay there until the ruckus is calmed down. On my way in, I saw that Captain Saionji and his brother were already getting the others taken care of, so this nuisance of an intrusion should die down soon, no different than a fly on the wall."

The men became angry at Kaii's words, which is exactly what he wanted. The two charged in anger, wanting to land a blow over tactically thinking of how to defeat him. Kaii easily moved to the right of the first swing and then ducked under the second. He parried a third and kicked one of them back before his strike could hit. Kaii looked back to see if the two were gone. If they weren't, he'd roll his eyes and keep fighting. The two men attempted a charge again, but this time more together. Kaii jumped back to avoid their swing and then charged forward with his sword. The red aura of "pierce" gave him an edge. He went to cut at the first's shoulder, but the man stepped back enough for the armor to stop his weapon. Unfortunately for him, the blade slid through and he sliced down the man's shoulder. Kaii immediately turned to the second and swung his sword upwards in the same manner, cutting the second one down as well. One they fell, he de-summoned the blade and made his way into the manor to help his Captain. "You two be careful. Take a rest."

Midori watched this gore fest in front of her for a bit. Maaya needed to let out the anger, so if she were stopped too soon, it would only turn into more problems. However, it was getting even too much for Midori to handle, so she stood up off the guy her butt had squashed and walked up behind Maaya. She grabbed onto the girl's wrist with one hand to stop her and held strong and firm. She then placed her hands over Maaya's eyes and held her in close. "Maaya... It's okay. Calm down, honey..." she spoke kindly into Maaya's ear, trying to comfort the girl. Midori quickly wrapped her other arm around Maaya and held her arms to her sides to keep her still. She pulled Maaya back, lifting the girl up off her feet if she needed to, and brought her away from Miyako's body.

Once Maaya was no longer facing Miyako and Midori stood between them, she uncovered her eyes and slowly let her go. Midori looked around at the bodies that lay around. She knew none of them, but was curious about one. The way his body fell and the wound in his stomach said that he wasn't fighting Maaya, but was fighting the one Maaya had stabbed. What the hell happened here? "Maaya... What happened? I didn't think you the type to snap in such a violent manner. You've got blood all over you... You didn't stop even when she was dead. Why?" Midori was asking like this was an interrogation. She wasn't Maaya's friend right now, but a Captain of the Gotei who wanted to know why the hell a member acted in such a manner. It was rather shocking to Midori.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 am

Maaya: Maaya stopped the moment Midori held onto her. Midori could feel the tears on her hands no doubt. As she was literally dragged away, Maaya collapsed into a ball on the ground. She wept, not seeming to hear Midori again. It took her a few seconds, but Maaya was able to mumble something out. "She killed... Eisuke... He was the only brother that liked me... He was only a few years older than me... and Miyako killed him... He was just trying to protect me..." "If you'll excuse the young dumbass..." A voice rang out, and a figure seemed to form out of purple smoke. "She's going through a lot right now..."

If Midori tried to attack, the figure would hold up a hand. "I am Shinotte, the young dumbass's Zanpakutō spirit." The man looked a little like J, but he was far more outlandish in his fashion. His hair wasn't as nice either. "She's a very, very, very emotional girl unfortunately. The one she's talking about... Eisuke... He is one of the three siblings she has that showed her any form of affection. Everyone else was neutral or disliked her. Especially her bitch of a mother." Shinotte dug his hand into the top of Maaya's head, giving her a minor noogie.

Maaya winced, and glared up at him. "It's okay now. Calm down, or else I think you're going to be in trouble." Maaya curled up slightly, but her eyes fixed on the ground. "Captain Hayashi... I'm sorry about what you saw... I... I just don't like it when the people I care about get hurt. If I were stronger... Eisuke would not have been killed... if I had more power... Please don't tell Lord J about this... If he must know... I want to be the one to tell him."

Ryuusei: Ryuusei was glad to hear that this was about to die down. "Reina, get into my room. It should be safe in there." Ryuusei sounded somewhat demanding. He helped her into the room, and he gave Reina the shorter of his two swords. If she had any particular spiritual energy, she'd notice it was heavier than a normal sword. This was because this was half of his Zanpakutō—the half that didn't work yet admitedly. As the fighting outside died, Ryuusei stepped out to see Kaii making his way down the hallway. "I'll keep watch out here if anyone tries to get through this way."

Kazuo: Kazuo grabbed the blade of Shunsuke's sword again with both hands. With a burst of Kidō, Kazuo shattered the blade. Shunsuke's eyes widened and he backed up... only to be punched repeatedly by Kazuo. As he was delirous, Shunsuke didn't notice Kazuo shunpo behind him. With a pitied look, Kazuo's arms reached around Shunsuke's head. And the Captain broke the Ishino's 4th son's neck in a sickening snap.Then Kaii showed up. Kazuo dropped out of Shunko, a bit of sweat running down his face. "Kaii? The hell are you doing here?" Kazuo was glad to see his third seat, but he was very confused. "Help me make sure the house staff is okay. I think I heard fighting near J's office. You know where that is, right?"

Shiina: Shiina backed away, drawing her two swords as J slaughtered her guard. She glared at him as he dared try to lecture her. Her eyes were nearly as fierce as J's, but they hid something. They hid venom. They hid fear. She was a cornered snake, and she had fangs. "No. Considering my plan has backfired considerably, she is already getting something far more than she deserves. It's quite obvious I won't be getting out of here alive now. Rokuro was right, this wasn't a good idea. The Ishino crawled up from nothing... taking what we could, currying favors whenever we'd find them..."

"And it got us nowhere. We tried to do good, tried for 'honor...' and it forced us to nearly have to disband. It wasn't until we took advantage of the Shitsumu's destruction that we were able to ascend to the position we're in today. The Ishino only were able to gain this power by taking advantage of loss. That is how we have operated, and we never changed. Nobutada had an idea... If we were able to get a child into each of the remaining three Great Houses, we would no longer have to do anything of that sort. We would be able to gain favor without a single bit of backstabbing, betrayal, and blackmail... Unfortunately, many of our children were not the 'type' of the nobles at the time. You, especially, were a tough nut to crack."

"Maaya ruined the plan. She made me unable to have children. I understand it wasn't her fault, but... all of the pain I have had to endure, all of the work I put in to making the Ishino a proper house... went down the drain because of her. The oldest children were still in the mindset of betrayal and backstabbing... to the point that I wished to strike Hayato as the heir because he would ruin this work. The others followed suit because it was their mother and father's opinion. You want something to tell her? Tell her that she is the embodiment of what the Ishino should have been."

Shiina sheathed her two swords. "Nobutada, I will be joining you soon, dear." Shiina bit down on something, and a light crunch could be heard. "I will leave you with one last insult, J Saionji." She held up what looked to be a white coin, pressing it between her fingers until it broke. "You won't get to kill me." And that is when the unmistakable howls of Hollows echoed through the morning.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 06, 2016 2:01 am

J had nothing more to say. This woman understood that it wasn't Maaya's fault, yet tortured her throughout so much of her life? This only pissed J off more. His upper lip twitched in anger as Shiina went on. He gripped his sword in his hand tightly, ready to strike within a second of Shiina crossing a certain threshold. And then Shiina did as he asked...

J let out a quiet sigh of relief. He had something to tell Maaya now. Good. When he heard that crunch and what Shiina said to Nobutada, he raised an eyebrow. She knew she wasn't leaving here alive? J's normal demeanor returned as she said she'd leave him with one last insult. She didn't get to finish the last word. As she tried telling him he would not kill her, J swung his sword in a fluid motion, the blade slicing through Shiina's head like a warm knife through butter. "Wrong... again."

J watched her body fall before him and then looked up to the hollow that were baited into the soul society. J wondered why Shiina thought this would be enough of a distraction to get him to turn away from his goal. This was the Seireitei. Any Shinigami within the area was automatically going to rush in and fight off the hollow. He doubted that he would even have to lift a finger, but probably would anyway. J took one last glance at Shiina before turning on his heels and rushing to find Maaya.

Michiko was surprised at the new guy. He annoyed her though. There was something about his face. It was the glasses, yeah. Had to be. Michiko turned to Ryuusei as he told her to go into his room and nodded. She hurried inside and sat down in an open space by the wall. She kept her eyes to the floor when she heard Ryuusei talking to Kaii. She felt so guilty, like this was all her fault. She wrapped her arms around her knees and planted her face in them. "What have I done..." she muttered.

Michiko sighed and looked up to Ryuusei. He was standing guard. He could have gotten hurt. "I'm sorry Ryuusei..." Michiko said with a defeated sigh and looked back to the ground, "This is all my fault... My name isn't Reina... Well, not really. It's what I want my name to be now so my family can't find me, but my birth name is Michiko Ashikage. The man who announced the raid said that this was for the Four Noble Houses and about kidnapping, right? I think this may have something to do with me running away. I just... never thought they'd go this far."

"You could have gotten hurt..." Michiko began crying, sniffling as she tried to talk, "If that had happened... I never would have forgiven myself. I didn't want to keep everything from you and I did what I was supposed to do. I made a new identity for myself, I applied for the job the right way. I thought my family never would have found me, but... I think they did. I think that's why those men were targeting me..." Michiko's head shot up at the sound of hollow. She had never heard it before. "What... What is that sound? It's horrifying."

When Kaii rounded the corner, Captain Saionji seemed to be finished and surprised by his showing up. He hurried over and bowed politely. "Hello, sir. Captain Hayashi found me on the way here and I volunteered to come along. If my services are needed, I will be glad to provide them." Kaii spoke much more respectfully to Kazuo. It was similar to how Kazuo looked up to J. Kaii seriously admired Kazuo and will always think he was much cooler and more skilled than J was. "Yes, of course." Kaii nodded and hurried back down toward J's office. He was surprised to see a man laying there, but didn't recognize him as part of the Saionji. "You... What is your business here? Are you allied wit-?"

Those howls. Kaii stood up and rushed back toward his Captain. "Captain, are those hollow entering the Soul Society?" he asked with a bit of surprise and confusion. He ran down the hallway out the front door and looked up, "Well... Time to work." Kaii said with a glance to his Captain and then went rushing into fighting the hollow. "This morning is more exciting than normal, huh?"

Midori stood there with a sympathizing expression as she listened to Maaya. One of the few family members that didn't hate her just died protecting her. Midori understood a small part of what Maaya had been going through with her family, so she was able to get why this was painful for her. When a sudden voice rang out from behind, Midori's first instinct was to draw on her Zanpakutō and swing her arm back. When the man put a hand up, she stopped her attack about two inches from him. "You look like J." Midori said with a bit of a smirk, "And stop insulting her. That's not helping the situation, so enough."

Midori sheathed her sword and looked back to Maaya. "If you don't, I will have to. That type of reaction is something he has the right to know about, especially since it has to do with another noble being killed on his property. You're not in trouble though." Midori took in a deep breath and softened up, "Come on, sweetheart. Don't you think it's about time you go check on J?" Midori held a hand out to Maaya. If she took it, Midori would pull her up a bit quicker than Maaya would have expected. She'd pull out a cloth and begin wiping Maaya's face off. Within a couple of seconds, J came running around the corner and stopped before them. "She's fine. I told you I would make sure of it." she said with a smile.

"Thank you, Captain Hayashi." J stepped closer to them and took a look around the area. He showed nothing on his face, but he had a few concerns about what had occurred here. He looked back down to Maaya and saw the blood on her clothes and a more worried expression came up. "The blood... Where is it from?" It was now that Midori noticed the hollows. "Are you kidding me?!" she groaned in annoyance and facepalmed, "This is gonna be a report and a half... Ready?" Midori hopped around once or twice like a boxer getting ready to fight. She then shunpo'd off and began her own fight with the hollow coming in.

J looked to Maaya and used his hand to brush her hair back. "If you're not up for it, rest. You've had a bad morning, so you have no obligations to clear the hollow. If you choose to fight. Please, just stick close." J kissed her forehead and turned back toward the hollow. He ran for a moment and then shunpo'd up, also beginning this battle. And so did other awake Shinigami around the Seireitei...
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 06, 2016 3:22 am

Ryuusei: Ryuusei was quite confused as Reina began talking. "What are you sorry for, Reina?" He turned to her, noticing that she was... emotional. He couldn't figure out the emotion though. What she said forced Ryuusei's eyes wide. She was an Ashikage? The Ashikage family? The only family with power comparable to the Saionji? Holy shit. J needed to know this. But not now. This wasn't the time, and he'd have to keep it a secret for a time longer. He pursed his lips, concern obvious on his face.

When Michiko started crying, Ryuusei had no idea what to do. He began to mutter to himself things he could do before deciding on one thing. He patted the top of her head three times. His mouth tugged downward at one corner, showing he had no idea what he was doing. "Rei—er... Michiko... I don't think they were here for you. That was the Ishino... and they've been wanting to get at our throats for months now... I really, really don't think this was your fault... I think we should tell J abou—" The howl of hollows rang through the air. "Hollows... Michiko, stay here. Do not leave this room." Ryuusei stood and darted out... only to return a few seconds later. "Uh, you can leave if the room catches on fire or something." And he darted off to join the fight.

Kazuo: Rokuro was laying on his back by the time Kaii found him. He had his arms behind his head like a young thinker admiring clouds, and his sword was sheathed on his lap. "Don't mind me. I'm just an onlooker no—" Rokuro sighed as the Hollows howled. He stood up, dusting off his black uniform. "Wait, don't go yet. I'm not with the Ishino anymore... The head of the Saionji said to me that we'd 'talk later.' Don't know what he meant, but I figure I might as well make myself useful. I'll help with this. Any Shinigami you can get, right?" Rokuro joined Kaii in joining up with Kazuo. "Kaii, good. I want you to cover—Who the hell are you?" "Rokuro Ibuki. Now the former head of the Ishino guard. Pretty sure this means Lady Shiina's dead, so I'm kinda out of a job now. Thought I might as well help." "I see... Kaii, keep an eye on him. Otherwise, just act on your best judgement. We don't know where the Hollows are coming from."

Kazuo, still shirtless, shunpo'd away. He ended up finding one of the first Hollows... only to see it get cleaved in half by another Captain. "Oh, Midori! You're here? Did J call for you or something?" Kazuo dispatched another Hollow with his Zanpakutō. He ended up back-to-back with Midori as more Hollows appeared. "I don't think we've ever actually fought together before. Not like this at least."

Maaya: "Fine, fine. Even though she is a dumbass most of the time..." Shinotte agreed to stop with a sigh. "Captain Hayashi... I... I will tell him, but not right now... I just can't..." Maaya looked at Midori with pleading eyes. Maaya would tell J, but she wanted time to sort it out herself. She accepted Midori's hand, and she let out a surprised squeak as she was yanked up to her feet. When J appeared, Midori would see Maaya's demeanor change. Mainly because she ran up and hugged her man.

"Hmm... You're right, greenie. He does look like me." Shinotte said with a nod, disappearing into the same purple smoke as before. "It... It came from Miyako, my second-oldest sister... She... She tried to kill me, my Lord. She... she killed Eisuke... You met him at Akio's wedding... He was the only brother that liked me..." The Hollows' cries bellowed throughout the morning, and Maaya shivered. She looked up to J, and he had a look of concern on his face. "I will fight alongside you, Captain." Maaya was three seconds behind J on her shunpos, but she was still able to follow him into battle...

""
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 am

Michiko felt so guilty until Ryuusei pat her head. She looked up to him with the cutest smile and blush that she could muster. He said this wasn't her fault. "But they sai-..." Michiko listened as he explained about the Ishino. She knew it wasn't her family attacking, but she figured they had something to do with why the Ishino were here. If that wasn't it, she'd feel so much better. Ryuusei was pretty positive it wasn't, so her stomach calmed down. Before the hollows howled, Michiko knew what he was about to say. She didn't want to tell J because she really was just trying to start a new life, but if Ryuusei thought it was best, then she would do it. He was cut off by those loud and monstrous howls.

"Wait!" Michiko called out to him as he left the first time. He returned and explained that she could go if the room caught on fire, but that wasn't what she wanted. Ryuusei ran off to join the battle, leaving her alone in his room. She was scared. The sounds of combat and the hollows howl were scaring her more. She didn't want to be alone in here, but felt she'd make Ryuusei mad if she left. Michiko crawled over to the opposite side of the room and laid down. She covered her ears and tried to think of something better than this horrible situation.

Kaii stopped when the man asked him to, but was wary. Kaii was surprised when Rokuro asked to aid them, but wasn't going to turn it down now. He allowed him to come along and soon were greeted by Captain Saionji. "Well..." Kaii turned to Rokuro and motioned for him to explain. When he received orders from Captain Saionji, he smiled proudly, "Of course, Captain." He looked to Rokuro. "Come on."

Kaii went into battle along side Rokuro, making sure to keep an eye on the man. Kaii's weapon of choice, or weapons, were knives with the wonderful red aura. He summoned up to four at once and kept throwing them out in a flurry, each piercing a different hollow's mask and killing it. A larger hollow landed behind him and another of equal side landed in front. The first attacked and Kaii was able to block, but he used all of his strength to push the bastard back. The second one went in on the attack, but was sliced in half by Rokuro. "... Thank you. I'll inform Captain Saionji of this." Kaii said as he pushed the hollow off his sword and sliced through it's mask and looked around at the battlefield.

Midori rushed off once things had settled down with Maaya. J would join the battle soon enough and since there were now hollow to take care of, the tired Midori decided to rush in. She saw Kazuo begin to move and decided to intercept. She hurried with a shunpo and cut the hollow he was aiming for in half, landing a few feet away from him. She smiled with wide eyes at him, "Yeah, I'm here. Kaminari gave me a call once J contacted her. Felt I should be here just in case things didn't go perfectly. Luckily my healing doesn't seem to be needed, but it's been a while since I've been in a real battle... Just wish I wasn't so exhausted."

"You know... outside of the office, that's a damn good look for you." Midori winked and shunpo'd off, slicing another hollow in two and then moving toward a Menos Grande that had made itself known moments before. Before it could let out it's howl, Midori's Zanpakutō sliced it's mask in two. "This... is... I'm tired." she thought. She almost forgot she didn't get a full nights sleep, especially with all this adrenaline pumping.

When J walked around the corner, he wasn't expecting an immediate hug from Maaya, but welcomed it just the same. He sighed in relief and returned the hug, but then saw the blood. Midori said she was fine and Maaya's story about her sister confirmed that Maaya was not the one that was hurt, at least physically. He looked over to Eisuke and sighed. Midori ran off and J was a little stuck on what to do. He contemplated a few things before hurrying off to battle. One of those things caused him to walk over to Eisuke first, pick up his body, remove the knife, and place the man on the wooden floor instead of the grass. "We will have a proper funeral for him. He will be buried where you wish, or feel he would prefer..." J was referring to either the Ishino burial grounds or the Saionji. For Maaya's sake, he'd accept either decision.

From there, he and Maaya went into battle. J's first shunpo landed him behind Midori as she complimented Kazuo's appearance. J was so caught off guard by it, that he almost lost his balance and fell, but he luckily caught himself. He had no problem staring sternly at his brother once Midori shunpo'd away. If Kazuo looked his direction, he'd just raise an eyebrow and point at himself. "Even I got that one." he's say and then shunpo away. J made sure to keep Maaya in his sights at all time. He reached up to the faces of eight menos grande and used shunpo to quickly take all eight of them out. Within seconds, they all fell.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri May 06, 2016 5:18 am

Combat was, to put it lightly, a mess. Shinigami from many different divisions fought alongside one another as low-level Hollows—as well as a few Menos—broke into the Seireitei. The Captain-Commander was kept out of the fight by her fiance literally holding her back. The fighting was concentrated most at the Saionji manor though. Members of both the Sixth and Second Division rushed to their Captains' aid, culling the weaker Hollows. It was a proud moment for Kazuo, seeing his men's loyalty. Rokuro, fighting alongside Kaii, was mostly quiet. Because of his Zanpakutō, he wasn't getting tired either. "Don't mention it." Rokuro said with his same lazy smile before cutting down another Hollow.

Midori's comment caused Kazuo to blink. He smiled, and let her know his thoughts on the manner right before she could shunpo too far away. "Well... thank you. I'd have to say it'd be a nice look on you too." Kazuo shrugged at his brother, whose comment was surprising. He had no idea what flirting got through to J. His brother was an odd one. Kazuo continued to fight with his Zanpakutō, hands, and feet. He thought of releasing Shunko again. However, he knew how tired he'd be after it. Kaminari could use that technique far better than he could.

Maaya fought alongside J, but not actually at his side. She used her right hand to fire Kidō from a distance. It wasn't a well-known fact, but Maaya was left-handed. She was just lucky enough to be able to wield a sword in both equally. Maaya swung at a Hollow that got too close, destroying its mask in a single hit. She felt proud of herself for doing that. She fired a Kidō behind J, taking out a Hollow that was sneaking up on him. "Continue to fight, my Lord!" Maaya yelled to J. "I will cover your back!"

Ryuusei had... not actually gone far. He was standing atop the Saionji rooftop, doing something very few Shinigami could do. With a Hell Butterfly beside him, Ryuusei was acting a spotter. Using Reiraku, Ryuusei was able to see when a Hollow appeared in the Soul Society. To a normal person, this many ribbons would be painful... but Ryuusei was born with a knack for it. The ribbons that belonged to Captains were painful to look at, but those weren't ones he even glanced at. Only the grey ribbons were something he watched with intensity. When a ribbon reached out to him, Ryuusei would inform its location via the Hell Butterfly.

A few members of the Third Division arrived and relieved Ryuusei of his combat duty. Ryuusei nodded in approval and dropped down to the garden below. He walked into his room—as he was actually standing directly above it at the time. "Rei—Michiko? You okay in there?" Ryuusei walked into his room, seeing Michiko on the far wall. He walked over, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm here, don't worry. If I'm in direct combat much longer, I'm going to..." That was when Ryuusei noticed the faint glow around Michiko's ribbon. She had a bit of spiritual power perhaps? "Uh, I'd risk my illness catching up to me again. I'll stay here with you for now."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Fri May 06, 2016 6:31 am

The Felling of a House: Saionji vs. Ishino [Closed] Header%201_zpsjtjopxmy

Kazuo's reply to Midori made J glance between the two of them with his jaw slightly dropped. He pointed at Kazuo and then Midori, his eyes pretty much asking if the two of them had something going. J didn't wait for the answer because he felt he already knew it. Instead, he nodded in approval and went into battle. As he fought, he took out as many of the larger hollows as he could. As he took out another Menos Grande, he realized something was sneaking up on him. He was about to turn to strike when the bastard was knocked out of the sky. He turned the other way and looked down to see Maaya had done it. And for once, J smiled. It wasn't a smirk or a half smile. It wasn't faint, nor was it a big tooth showing smile, but it was a true and genuine smile. One of pride and of his love for one woman.

"Saw that." "Shut up." "Telling Kaminari." "No." "You know I will." "Are you blackmailing me?" "Yep." "What do you want?" "A dress." "What?" "A dress and for you to kiss Maaya the moment this is all done... In front of everyone." "Deal." "You planned on it anyway, didn't you?" "Yep." "Damn it." This was a glimpse at a small conversation that took place during the fighting. Hollow after hollow fell within the few minutes that the fighting occurred. Within five minutes every hollow had fallen and the Gotei fell silent again. Everyone landed and looked around to see the damage that had been done. The hollow were gone. There were a few minor injuries, but everything finally settled. The silence was too much for one little lady, so when she got her chance she hopped onto one of the walls and began yelling happily and cheering. This area of the Seireitei erupted in joy, applause, and laughter.

Midori shunpo'd over to stand by Kazuo's side. She crossed her arms lazily along her chest and shook her head, giggling a bit as she watched Kaminari pull everyone from the silence. J shunpo'd down next to Maaya, grabbed her, and shunpo'd up next to Midori and Kazuo. He kept his arms wrapped around her from behind and looked to see the Captain Commander jumping around. "I don't know when... But I'm gonna kill that woman." she said and then looked to Kazuo, "After the baby is born." "I can't believe that is the woman who leads the Gotei Thirteen." J said with a sigh and a small hint of annoyance. He then had thoughts of Yamanaka or Antonovich leading and shook his head. "Uh..." he chuckled, "It could be worse." J removed his arms from around Maaya and looked down to her.

"I have a message from your Mother." he said, brushing her hair back again and kissing her forehead in front of everyone, "She said 'You are the embodiment of what the Ishino should have been'."

Before the fighting stopped, Ryuusei re-entered his room and placed a hand on her shoulder. Michiko sat up quickly and stared at him. She had no idea her ribbon was glowing or why it would be. Michiko scooted closer to him and gave him a quick hug. She appreciated the protection and the fact that he didn't immediately hate her for not being completely honest. "Thank you." she said. He was going to be with her. While they sat in silence, Michiko held onto a piece of Ryuusei's clothing. It was being used as a security blanket. Finally, the seireitei went silent and the sounds of fighting ended. Michiko stood up and walked over to the door. "Let's go see." she said curiously and hurried out the door. She walked along the wood floor until she came to the front garden. She could see everyone calming down and hear the Gotei coming into laughter and cheer. She looked back to Ryuusei and smiled widely. It was kind of a beautiful sight seeing everyone like this in the morning. "Haha... Right, good morning everyone." Midori looked back to Michiko and narrowed her eyes, "You had to remind me..."

It's... just morning...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:18 am