Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
One Week [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
One Week [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
One Week [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
One Week [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
One Week [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
One Week [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
One Week [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
One Week [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
One Week [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

One Week [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

One Week [Closed] Empty One Week [Closed]

Post by Serenity Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:36 pm

One Week [Closed] Header%201_zpsy8faikl5

It was dark and it was cramped. She rolled back and forth in uncomfortable positions when the car stopped and accelerated. Each time she rolled, she wanted to cry again. She couldn't see where they were going. All she could hear was the music and the obnoxious laughter coming through the back every now and then. The sound of the city lessened and the car came to a stop. She could hear the doors opening and slamming shut. The trunk opened, but she still couldn't see. She felt her body being lifted, but not by the hands. She was in a bag, curled and tied tightly so should couldn't move. It was zipped shut. Her tiny body was somehow able to fit in this thing. It'd be more comfortable if her chest wasn't as large as it was, but there was no changing that. She was being still since they got mad when they carried her around and she moved. And after some walking, they dropped her.

"Remember. One week. Got it?" They unzipped the bag and walked off, not even giving her the break of cutting the plastic ties that kept her wrists and ankles bound. She was completely nude, keeping her arms close to her chest to keep herself as covered as she could. They laughed and dropped some ash from a cigarette onto her cheek. She shook her head quickly to get it off. They laughed at this and walked away from her, leaving her there in the back of some building. She could hear music going on inside, but it didn't seem to be too busy. She couldn't tell what type of place this was. The car she was in drove by her and sped off into the night. She wiggled around, squirming like a worm trying to get herself into an upright position, but was failing. She began crying again, sobbing loudly into the thick duct tape over her mouth. "MMM!" she screamed through her nose, hoping for help.

Snopy
    Snopy

One Week [Closed] Empty Re: One Week [Closed]

Post by Snopy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:50 am

One Week [Closed] Snopy_zps43d3f7db

"Yeesh, would you like some fries with your salt."  A tall man stood up and shook his head as he closed the handheld and stuck it in his pocket.  "That was bullshit and you know it."  The second man, actually a teen, was absolutely furious.  As the first turned back he could see his face was completely red.  He shook his head.  "It's just a game, relax."  The man brushed some of his blonde hair out of his eyes.  The two were in an arcade, and it was rather packed.  The tall man was one many might not expect to be there.  After all, the Grand Commander of the Vizard Squadron was a big shot, why would be be playing video games?  Oh right, it's an actual legitimate hobby.  In the back there were tournaments for various games, as well as just tables for general use.  He had battled that teen for shits and giggles in a game of pokemon.  Of course, the moment the kid lost he began flipping out and making excuses.  Snopy didn't have time for it, so he was gonna go elsewhere.  He played on one or two cabinets, then went back out into the night.

He rather casually looked about.  That was only stop one on his night.  There were plenty of places he could go.  It was a full moon, so going to the park to see it reflecting off of the lake would have been a pretty sight.  He could go to an indoor pool, but then he'd need to grab his bathing suit.  Actually a top floor dinner in one of the skyscrapers might be amazing.  The city has a magnificent view when all lit up at night.  A bunch of fun things to do at night were rushing through his head as he passed various establishments.  One of which was a bar, a light bit of music drifted through the cracks in the door to his ears.  He thought he knew the song, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.  Granted he was thrown off as another...singer kicked in?  Wait that wasn't singing, it was more of an "mmm" sound.  Like someone trying to scream through a ball gag.  "That doesn't sound right."  He blinked and listened.  He heard it again.  It was most certainly not part of the song.  "Please only be one person, please only be one person."  He saw that an alleyway was in the direction of the sound, and holy crap he's seen some...unfortunate things.  Someone's mouth is covered, he REALLY didn't like the odds of him castrating someone today.

Snopy ran, since if it was one of those unfortunate times, the sooner he stepped in the better.  When he turned the corner he only saw a girl, naked, crying, and mouth covered.  "Phew... ... ... ...Oh my god."  He was relieved for a moment, then it hit him what he was looking at was still pretty bad.  He ran over to her side and kneel'd down.  "Hold on, let me get this tape off."  As he bent over he felt his handheld slip right out of his pocket, and in the back of his head, cringed as he heard it hit the ground.  He didn't worry about it.  Worst case scenario he has to replace it if it breaks, big whoop.  More important issues at hand.  Snopy pulled off the tape covering it, quickly but not instantaneously.  He was hoping to minimize the pain.  "What on Earth happened, are you okay?"  He said as he checked for any wounds, though he focused on none private areas of her body until he could get an okay to check for injury there, though those areas at least didn't have any obvious injuries, if they had any at all.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:07 am

Ayumi kept repeating her muffled scream for help until she heard footsteps. They were getting closer and then a man turned the corner. Her eyes widened and she thought about trying to get away, but how could she even if she wanted to? Besides, he looked shocked, not like he was here to harm her. He came over and kneeled down next to her. He went to take the tape of and once he did, he could see a bit of fabric hanging out from her lips. She immediately turned away from him and spat it out. It was a nice looking pair of panties, completely soaked in her saliva. She coughed, bent over as she tried to catch her breathe. She had been concentrating rather hard on not accidentally swallowing them while screaming. She was lucky that they didn't trigger her gag reflex too. Something was watching over her this day. As she caught her breath, she sat up and looked to him.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She was now sitting on her legs, her arms still held firmly in front of her chest to keep her covered. When she realized what his question was, her eyes widened. What could she tell him? What should she tell him!? If she told him about her sister and those men, would they hurt Erika? Would the find out and raise how much money she owed them? Ayumi feared for her and her sister's life as this point. "I don't want to talk about it." she said while tears began streaming down her cheeks and shaking her head, "Please don't make me talk about it. I'm okay. I don't think I'm seriously hurt, but please... please don't make me talk about it." She ended up talking through her sobs, almost having to re-catch her breath as she began to panic again. She bent over all the way, hunched so much that he could see the bruises and scratches on her back. She had them on her legs and arms as well, but the ones on her back seemed worse for some reason.  

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:53 am

Snopy actually cringed a little as he saw her spit the panties out.  That wasn't new, but to him it was a new one.  Most of the time he's seen things similar to this they didn't stuff the poor girl's panties in her mouth.  She could have swallowed them or something if she wasn't careful.  Actually, that sounded really uncomfortable (specifically referring to not doing the natural swallowing reflex for god knows how long, the other part was OBVIOUSLY uncomfortable).  She just kept thanking him, over and over.  That is until he asked what happened.  She had been crying, but it seemed to become a torrent as she said she didn't want to talk about it.  Nay, she BEGGED to not have to talk about it.  It was heartbreaking.  "Hey, settle down.  Don't worry, you don't have to say anything.  Look I won't look or touch anything you don't want me to, but I'm trained in first aid.  I need to check for injuries.  If you aren't okay with that, then tell me if you know of any inj...eeesh."  

He got cut off as he saw her back.  Her legs and arms, from his checking, were indeed banged up, but her back was far worse.  "You're pretty banged up, actually your back is pretty badly scratched and bruised.  Not fatal, but it should probably be bandaged up.  You're not bleeding anywhere, are you?'"  He knew how these things could be so he decided to walk her through it.  There were two places he hadn't checked for any injuries.  "Look, I'm gonna need you to work with me here.  I've seen your arms, legs, and face.  I need you to check your breasts and your genital area for any signs of bleeding or anything.  If you find anything bleeding, apply pressure to slow it."  Snopy began feeling around his coat.  He usually had some sort of first aid on him, and...he face palmed.  It was in his other coat.  "And I left my first aid in my other coat, of all the lousy days to do that."  He said in obvious annoyance.  "You want me to call an ambulance?  Or the police?"  He really wasn't expecting much out of the latter, but in this case the former could be useful.  "If you aren't super seriously injured, we could try getting you to my place, since I have first aid there.  Of course if you aren't comfortable with that I could at least try and get you some clothes.  You must be freezing."  There were like a million things that needed to be taken care of for this girl and not nearly enough time.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:14 am

Ayumi was able to settle a bit, but the amount embarrassment she was feeling was almost overwhelming. He was doing his best to calm her down and even made sure to cut the bonds that kept her tied. She immediately wrapped her arms tightly around her bust to keep herself hidden when she was free. He started offering to check injuries, but when he stopped mid sentence, it scared her. She looked up to him with a snap of her head and with wide eyes, but she soon realized it was just over her back. She was silent most of the time, listening to what he was telling her, but she couldn't get over the fact that this was utterly humiliating. Being nude in front of a strange man was horrifying, but at least this man was nice, unlike the few who had been staring at her before.

He wanted her to check her own body, but she didn't want to uncover. He even asked about an ambulance or the police, but she wouldn't have that. She kept shaking her head no and even flinched when the police were mentioned. "N-No... I'm okay. I was awake." she lowered her head, her bangs coming over to hide her face, "I know everything that happened and know that my body is merely bruised and scratched. Nothing beyond my pride is broken. This is just humiliating. Until today, no man had ever seen my body... And now..." Ayumi seemed to curl in on herself more, trying to hold back tears. "Please... I don't care what you do. Take me anywhere but the hospital... and please, d-don't make me go home. I-I'd rather die... I'd rather die than go back to that disgusting place."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 am

She kept silent most of the time, she was mostly terrified.  She was rightly terrified, the whole situation was an insanely scary one.  Snopy could fight back when people tried to fuck him up, this poor girl didn't have that kind of opportunity.  She was cooperating in that she wasn't really stopping him from checking her, but she wasn't helping much either.  In fact, when a lot of things were mentioned she just kept shaking her head no.  Actually, she flinched when the police were mentioned.  "A police officer didn't...never mind, lets not make you talk about it."  He dropped that for now, though if a police officer did this he'd have some corruption to purge down the line.  She then began to explain how she was awake.  "You're sure you didn't pass out?"  He had to ask, and once he got his answer he continued to listen.  She didn't want to go to the hospital, and she didn't want to go home.  "Hmm.   This is a far more complicated situation than expected, but alright."  He checked his pockets for anything important before taking his coat off.  "Here, it's a little big, but this will cover you up."  He put it around her shoulders, she could pull it closed and, due to their height difference, it'd pretty well cover her.  All her private areas would no longer be exposed.

"Alright, if you can't go to the hospital, and you can't go home, then come with me."  He held his hand out to her as he stood up, to help her stand up.  "Lets go to my house.  Get you warmed up, and patched up.  We can go get you some new clothes once you feel a little better."  Once she was up, he'd begin leading the way, though he stayed close.  "You can walk right?"  He stayed close in case she couldn't, or she lost her balance.  "It isn't too far away."  If she couldn't walk on her own, he'd help her.  If she couldn't walk at all, he'd offer to carry her.  "If you can't walk, I'll have to carry you, since you can't stay here all night."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:49 am

She ignored the first bit about the officer. She didn't want to talk about it at all, whether his question was true or false. However, she nodded. "I'm positive. I was awake." She agreed. This was complicated, especially for a stranger who just happened to stumble onto her existence. She was about to tell him he didn't need to bother with her when she felt the coat wrap around her shoulders. She looked up to him with wide eyes and then gave a soft, yet sad smile. He held out his hand and she took it, using her other to hold the top of the coat closed. "One moment..." she looked down, turned away from him, and began buttoning the coat up. Once she was done, she turned toward him with a shy blush. "It won't fit all the way around." she said with a bit of an embarrassed tremble in her tone.

"I usually don't accept help from people I've just met..." she said, but she was helpless without him now. She needed him. "I'll pay you back, I promise. I don't have much, but I will." She followed along with him. She could walk fine, but she had nothing on her feet. She accidentally stepped on some glass from a broken bottle. "Ow..." she hissed and lifted her foot. It didn't break the skin, but it was still a pain. She tossed the glass to the side and continued on. "No, I can walk. I-..." the rumble of a car began coming closer and fast. She grabbed his arm, hid behind him, and seemed to just freeze. Her eyes were wide and shaking in fear. A moment later, the car passed and she was able to calm down. "How fast can we get there? I don't want to be outside..." she pleaded with him as she kept close.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:11 am

She was certain she remained awake the whole time. He was using his powers to the best of his ability to detect her bodily state, and nothing showed up that should make him doubt her. He wasn't exactly a medic, so he just hoped he was right. She seemed to try and smile when he wrapped the coat around her, but she was understandably unable to really get a genuine one out. She turned to button up the coat, which would make this easier. Though he didn't know what to say when she turned back and it was incredibly snug in the chest. The buttons looked like they were going to burst. "This is only a temporary solution. Try and relax, we'll get you clothes that fit." She offered to pay him back when she found a way to. "I really don't think being a decent human being warrants payback." He said, he really wouldn't accept payment. He already had more than he needed. Honestly he had no reason to snag his handheld before helping her up, he could replace it easily. He had plenty of money.

As they walked she stepped on something and hissed in pain. "You alright?" He saw her toss the glass to the side and he immediately stopped. "Your foot isn't cut is it?" He realized though he had no first aid on hand though. "If it's cut, don't walk on it. Just support yourself on my body. We don't want it to get infected." Of course no sooner does he say that then she ends up clinging to him hiding from some car. "Try and stay calm, I'll get you there as fast as I can. It'll be a little longer though cause you want to walk." He continued to lead her, unless that miraculously made her okay with being carried, at which point he'd carry her. Eventually they hit a really rich neighborhood. Upon reaching one of the largest houses, more of a mansion really, he stopped. "Here we are." It had a giant front yard, giant trees, and a long nice stone path. He lead her up the path and quickly unlocked the door. Upon getting in he took her through the foyer and into the living room. He brought her over to the couch and sat her down. "Take this chance to gather your bearings. I'm going to go get some bandages and antiseptic. We need to make sure none of these get infected." He out really quickly, but within a minute returned with a first aid kit. "How you doing?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Ayumi wasn't going to disagree with the only person who stopped to help her. She just smiled and went along with it. This was just a temporary solution. She'd be okay soon, right? She nodded to him. Yes, she'll be okay. "It's a matter of honor. A good man stopped to help me without batting an eye. If I did not do something to repay him, I'd not forgive myself." she said sincerely, with a more genuine and gentle smile. "I don't mean I'd be able to give you money, though." she clarified, "I could also help you with something someday, if I am needed. Let's say you go on a vacation and need someone to watch your house. That is something I can do. I'm good with pets and children as well, so you'd have nothing to worry about.." This conversation seemed to cheer her up. She was able to keep smiling.

When she stepped on the glass, she quickly tried to wave it off. "No, no. It didn't even break the skin." she said, still smiling a bit. But when that car came back and the hum of the engine reminded her of her previous encounter, that smile faded and she tensed up while clinging to him. He tried calming her down, but she wanted to get there faster. She looked up to him and sort of just raised her arms, like a child wanting to be picked up. Since Snopy's not an idiot, he took the hint and carried her the rest of the way to make sure they got inside quicker. She whispered a kind "Thank you" to him again.

The rich neighborhood threw her off. It reminded her somewhat of where she had already been today. She only hoped this wasn't the same neighborhood. When they got to his house, she finally stopped clinging to him and looked around. Her eyes were wide in awe as she began taking in every sight. "Your home is beautiful." she said as she took in the details of the front garden. They went inside and she continued to be impressed. It was like something out of a movie. She was set down on a couch after a short, but nice trip through his home. There were so many things she wanted to touch! She nodded as he went off and looked a small decoration on the coffee table. When she finally got up the courage to touch it, she heard him coming back and pulled her hand away. "I'm okay. I feel a bit better, but um..." she looked to the first aid and slouched a bit, "D-Do... Do you think I could just take a shower? I feel... really..." she lowered her head in embarrassment, "Um... dirty."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:01 am

Snopy had to resist from rolling his eyes. He doesn't see why she should have to put energy into helping him when she's the one who was fucked over. "Trust me, even if I was keen on this payback, which I still say you have no obligation to do, the last thing I need is money." He was kinda filthy stinking rich. Granted he wasn't filthy, or stinky. He was just loaded. Of course then she offered to watch his house. That sounded weird. It was pretty, but how would staring at it help him? Oh, she meant keep an eye on it. But...kids? Pets? Well actually he always considered getting a bird, maybe a cat. But kids? He actually laughed a bit. "If I had kids...well that would be one impressive defiance of the laws of reproduction." He just shook his head. "I am not well versed in mitosis though. So until I have a partner." When the glass thing happened, and the car flew by, she ended up raising her arms up to him like a child. She was an adult, she had a rather young looking body but she had a few traits that pointed out to him that she was at least 18. He picked her up as requested, and ended up carrying her princess style cause it was easy. This sped up the trip since he wasn't escorting her.

She seemed very caught off guard by his house. Upon seeing it she complimented it. "This is part of why I feel like repayment is unnecessary." It was, he really had the necessities down and then some (by some I mean a lot). As he returned he saw her draw her hand away. "Relax, it won't explode if you touch it." As he set it down she sorta shrunk, asking for a shower. "I guess since none of this is super serious, you may as well. What do you want me to do about clothes? Should I run down and grab some while you shower? I can't really help you with the bra, but I can get you a shirt and some pants, at least as yet another temporary solution. And...um..." How to put this. "You're underwear, they should probably be washed so you can wear them." He pointed, giving the directions of the shower. "You go there, then there, then there, then loopty loopthere, then finally it's the door in the here."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:20 am

"I understand. You're pretty well off, huh?" Ayumi asked, "But you know, when people feel the need to do something, it's not always for the other person. It's something I believe in and feel is right. It's not like I'm being forced into paying you back, right? It's my offer, so if there is ever a time you need me, you can sort of cash in a favor." Ayumi tried to get her point of view across as kindly as possible. Sure, he was well off, but sometimes people really did just need a friend, someone to run an errand, or something simple along those lines. She had no problem being asked a favor. They arrived at his home and she was obviously liking what she saw. He really was rich. She knew a rich guy!

"Um... Thank you, but if I can borrow a shirt and maybe some sweats of some sort, it might be better." Ayumi looked away for a moment and began acting shy. She fiddled with her fingers behind her back and mumbled. "I don't want to be here alone..." she looked back to him, "So please, don't... don't go." Ayumi tried to remember all of the directions, but it was a little difficult. He wasn't entirely clear, so after a while she was able to find where she needed to be. Getting cleaned was painful. The soap burnt her a bit, but she had to deal with it. She took about twenty minutes in the shower and stepped out, realizing that she didn't have a towel given to her. "Mm..." she whimpered as she stepped out into the cold. "Uh... Mister?" And she realized, ... She doesn't even know his name...

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 am

Snopy sighed and shook his head.  Fine, she owes him a favor.  Not like he ever has to cash in on it.  "Fine, you win.  Just don't get your hopes up, I can't guarantee that when I have something that you can do for me that I won't get it done before I think to ask you for help."  One thing that caught him off guard was that not only would she have just rather borrowed some of his clothes, but she didn't want him to leave.  He'd understand if they knew each other prior, but not wanting the man she just met to leave seemed a little strange.  Then again, she'd be left alone in his house.  Yet somehow, if there was something to worry about, it'd have to involve him being the danger, in which case she's safer alone.  "Um, alright.  If that's how you feel.  I'll go find some clothes, you just take your shower."  Somehow, he felt like he's done this before, but the reason he couldn't quite put his tongue on. Strange girl, staying at his house. Hmm...nope, nothing. Must be his imagination. He searched around through his clothes, grabbed a plain shirt and....did he even have sweats? He thought he owned a pair but he never really wore them, so he didn't know if he donated them to charity or something. He searched through some drawers. He was about to give up, when tucked away in some off corner was a pile of clothes to be donated to charity. "Huh." He walked over and found it sitting right near the top. Hooray for procrastination!

He went to bring the clothes back, she wouldn't be out of the shower for a bit he figured, then he saw her panties. They looked kinda gross, but that was only because they had been stuffed in her mouth and had some time to marinate in the saliva. He decided to just go and wash them, if she got upset because he touched her panties he'd just point out that if he hadn't, she would not have any underwear at all. He went and threw them into the wash, setting it to a setting he was sure wouldn't damage them, and then went to go bring the girl the clothes. As he got to the bathroom, she was actually stepping out, completely naked. She began to speak to him. "Woah, sorry. Didn't mean to...wait a second." He had turned away out of decency but he face palmed. "I never got you a towel." He tossed the clothes on a nearby table and ran out, returning a few moments later with a towel. He handed it to her, making sure to keep eye contact (and prevent himself from looking downwards). "The clothes are on that table. Come out whenever you're ready. Also I hope you don't mind, I just decided to throw your underwear in the washer, set it to delicates. Figured you'd at least want some clean underwear to wear." He turned and went to go wait out in the living room. He stopped and turned. "Snopy, by the way. My name's Snopy." He continued out into the living room, where he'd sit down on the couch and just relax until she came out.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:31 pm

One Week [Closed] Header%202_zps2kwi1kby

The man stepped into the room as she called for him. With a surprised squeak, she jumped behind the corner into the bathroom and covered her chest. She shook her head no in agreement over the towel and waited as he returned. When he did, she was still hidden behind the wall, so neither of them had to worry too much. "Thank you." she said and took it, quickly wrapping it around her. She was still dripping wet, so she waited to dry after he left. When he did, she tilted her head and began repeating his name to herself. She said it right, then Snowpy, then Snoopy, and repeated it multiple times as she got dried off and got dressed. The shirt was larger, but tighter around her bust and the sweats...

Ayumi found her way back to the living room. Her way there was complicated! The bottoms kept slipping under her foot, so she ended up walking on them. The string wasn't staying as tight as she needed it to, so it was slowly slipping down over her butt. She had to retie it three different times for it to finally work. Once it did, she looked like she was wearing pants twice her size and sagging like the damn Americans on TV. The pants were in place, but because they were for men and larger, that area was lower than it should be. "Well, they kind of fit..." she said, giggled, and pulled out the string to show how big these actually were for her. The waist part looked liked scrunched around her.

"I'm..." There was a moment of hesitation, "Yuki... by the way. Snopy, right? Thank you... again." She rubbed the back of her head, "I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot. Do you mind?" She went over and asked if she could sit on the couch as well. If allowed, she'd sit down, but if not, she'd continue standing. "I wanted to ask you what exactly you do to be this wealthy? And how a man like yourself doesn't have someone waiting at home for him? Seems highly unlikely to me... I mean, unless you're one of those men who seem to be drowned in work, I guess. That would easily explain it."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:52 pm

The girl immediately hid most of her body, so avoiding looking at it wasn't actually hard.  When he brought back the towel, she took it and merely wrapped it around herself until he was gone.  Snopy had pulled out the handheld and just glanced it up and down.  Huh, not even a scratch.  It didn't really change much, a scratch was only an incredibly mild annoyance.  He just placed it on the coffee table and waited.  When she finally found her way back to the living room, he found that his clothes were, as expected, way to big.  His frame was small but that didn't say anything about his height.  He had to hold his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing a little too hard.  "You really know how to work those clothes."  He said while holding back a laugh.  The girl began to speak up though, with hesitation.  "Hmm?"  He waited for her to continue.  She introduced herself as Yuki.  Now Snopy's pretty damned good at reading a liar, but with all factors considered it didn't occur to him that she even might be.  Her being a liar wasn't important given the scenario, she was already shaken up so lies and the truth often came out the same, and all of that on top of him simply not looking for a lie.

"Yuki huh.  Means Snow, that's a pretty name.  I like it."  She awkwardly rubbed the back of her head, before asking if it'd be okay to thank him so often.  "I don't mind, but seriously you don't need to say it so often.  I get it."  She asked to sit on the couch and he just made some space, she'd get the hint.  Of course now the fun question.  How was he so rich.  Bribe money, donations, and bounties, even if the end result was solely for the sake of helping people and harmed really no one but the greedy, didn't sound good on paper.  "Investment, I guess."  He did get some of his money from sources like that, so it was't a lie.  In fact that was how he got a portion of his personal spending money.  "Some business needed money, and I gave them what little I could offer.  They hit it big and next thing I knew I got a ton of money as thanks.  I'm not exactly an investor, but somehow I got lucky.  They still pay me too.  I have other sources, I run a bit of a business of my own.  It's...hard to explain how it functions, but helping people is a large part of it.  There are also people under me who have their own businesses.  I've done a lot for them, and well."  Actually he started to laugh.  "They're a lot like you, they just have to pay me back.  I saved most of their lives, some literally and some, as they call it, figuratively.  I kept refusing their money, but after awhile I gave up.  And when you have like 15 or 20 people like that giving you some of the profit from their business, it adds up."

Then there was the final question.  Oh boy here we go.  "I'm not drowned in work, well not anymore.  Once I got to a certain point my little business could half run itself.  I have plenty of free time, but that only began a year or two ago.  As for why I'm still single.  I mean I only just started looking a short while ago so that's one issue.  And it isn't as easy as you'd think.  I mean first off I have to weed through anyone who'd want to stay with me just because I have money.  I'm looking for someone who...clicks, you know?  It's not just a matter of finding someone to be here for me when I come home, it's a matter of love."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 pm

The moment he complimented the name she had given, she felt her stomach sink. She shouldn't have done that. He was so nice to her, so why did she lie? She knew why... She mentally sighed and sat next to him, asking questions to try and get her mind off of the bad and onto something good, or at least distracting. "I am so bad in business stuff, I don't think I'd understand it very well, though I do think I got what that stuff means..." she said with a giggle before asking the next question. It was a little more personal, at least in her opinion, but she thought it was a decent question to ask.

His answer to that was rather impressive and kind of sad at the same time. "You're lucky..." she said with a sheepish smile, "I don't think I'll be so fortunate. My famil-.. Father, is very traditional about such things. I know many men have asked for my hand, and I knew none of them personally. They're all my Father's friends, but he's picky enough that I haven't been handed off yet. He's looking for someone more in your situation, actually. I don't know why he's so caught up on the amount of money my future husband makes, but because of it, I have a feeling I'm going to end up like Mom."

"I know it's odd, but do you think I can sleep here tonight? I really don't want to go home. Father is likely drunk and being there alone with him when he's like that is frightening."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Yuki sat down right next to him, and she unexpectedly mentioned she's bad with business.  Someone not being good with it isn't surprising, after all it's very hard to get right, but the fact that she brought it up seemed odd.  As if she had experienced it before.  She had giggled so it could have just been a way to keep the conversation going.  "Not many are, business is complicated."  She then moved onto asking about his relationship status.  She...didn't seem to happy with the subject.  Traditional.  OHBOYHEREWEGO1  Tradition and relationships tended to go one of one ways.  Arranged by the parents for some kind of monetary or class status purpose.  He kept smiling, but it sorta melted into a "I'm smiling because I have to" type of smile.  She said she didn't understand why the money mattered.  "Out of respect for you, I'm going to refrain from answering that question.  I don't think you want to hear my take on the matter.  I'll give you the nice version and just say I honestly think you should meet someone you love, but I understand me saying that isn't helping."  

Nowadays, tradition was a bit back burner.  Most men who stuck to it, he's seen at least, tend to have their own selfish reasons.  This was reinforced by her not wanting to go home cause her father might be drunk.  He wasn't making the decision for the best interests of his daughter, odds were it was for himself.  "I'm not going to ask what you even mean by that."  Her was referring to the mom comment she made of course.  "Alright, I have plenty of guest rooms."  Snopy stood up.  He lead her down many of the same halls as before.  "Here it is, my room is down the hall so if you need me, just holler.  It has it's own bathroom, and it's nice and clean.  Actually this is the only guest room that I had dusted recently."  He had a lot of rooms, so he didn't get to all of them if there wasn't immediate need to.  "Look, stay as long as you need to.  I'm sure the whole thing still has you shaken up.  Also, need a glass of water?"  He'd offer before going to go get ready for bed himself.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:08 pm

The conversation was nice and she was happy to hear she could stay, but not for reasons that he probably assumed. She didn't lie. She really didn't want to go home, but that was just an extra excuse. When they went to bed, she politely declined the water and cuddled beneath the blankets. She waited for a couple of hours and got up. This is when Ayumi began searching through everything. Cabinets, closets, the guest rooms, even checked behind any paintings on the wall. She gathered up any money she could find, tossed any jewels she could find into the sweat pockets, and just kept looking for more and more. When she reached the living room, she struck gold when she found his wallet.

Ayumi hesitated as she began pulling quite a large amount of money out of his wallet. She closed it and set it back down. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered before sliding the money into her pocket. He wouldn't miss it, right? Right. She shoved it into her pocket and began walking toward the front door.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Snopy got ready and went to bed, expecting tonight to at least be peaceful if nothing else. Oh boy he wished. In the middle of the night, he suddenly felt hungry. Right, he hadn't eaten last night. He got distracted by the whole thing with Yuki. He got up and headed for the kitchen. He actually grabbed some bread and decided to make some toast. Just something at least. It was after it popped up and he went to take the first bite that he heard something. Did Yuki wake up in the middle of the night and get lost? Still, something was curious about it. He went to go check it out, toast in hand cause, well, he was still HUNGRY. He was taking a bite as he caught her hand in his wallet, pulling money out. His hand dropped, leaving the toast hanging from his mouth for a moment before he finished biting into it and it just fell to the floor. He slipped up behind her. "Are you really though?" He spoke up, full volume and quite pissed as she apologized to him. "Are you fucking kidding me? I go out of my way to help you out, try to make you feel as comfortable as I can, and you have the audacity to steal from me?" He was steaming. "What the fuck? What the actual fuck? What happened to all that honor bullshit? How is it honorable to steal from the person who just did everything he could to make you comfortable? To help you?"

Then something occurred to him. "Did you even NEED my help? Did you have some friends hiding around the corner to make sure you didn't get taken by some jerk, and you just waited for someone to come by? Ask to go to their place to steal from them?" Snopy shook his head and took a few deep breaths. The fury was a little overwhelming, so he tried to calm down. "To think I actually wanted to help you. And this is what happens."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:31 pm

Ayumi didn't even get to turn before she heard his voice. "Are you really though?" Her head snapped around to face him and she went stumbling back until she fell. "Are you fucking kidding me? I go out of my way to help you out, try to make you feel as comfortable as I can, and you have the audacity to steal from me?" "I-I-I..." she stuttered so much. Her eyes were wide and fearful. She could tell how angry he was, and though she couldn't blame him, he was scaring her. "What the fuck? What the actual fuck? What happened to all that honor bullshit? How is it honorable to steal from the person who just did everything he could to make you comfortable? To help you?" "N-No, i-it's not, but..."

"Did you even NEED my help? Did you have some friends hiding around the corner to make sure you didn't get taken by some jerk, and you just waited for someone to come by? Ask to go to their place to steal from them?" She shook her head, "N-No... Of course not!" That moment of angry breathing made Ayumi looked around, like she was looking for some sort of exit. "To think I actually wanted to help you. And this is what happens." Ayumi just began crying and crying heavily. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." she placed her hands over her face and kept crying. A moment later, she pulled everything she had collected out of her pockets and tossed it on the floor. For a moment, she thought of tossing the clothes back too, but she stopped. "... I-I need the clothes... But... I'll go now. I'm sorry."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:47 pm

As Snopy went on and on, the little theif was more and more frightened. She was absolutely terrified. At first he was so angry that he couldn't think straight, but as it wound down he began to cool off. He was still pissed, but he could think clearly. It was an uncharacteristic amount of rage, and as he cooled he realized it was not going to help him find the truth. He sighed, normally he could keep his cool but he just hated that he'd be treated like that, even after he did so much. It's part of why he thought the whole thing was a lie. As soon as she began to really cry, Snopy shook his head. He was too nice, but at the same time that might not be a bad thing. As she finished dumping all the things she stole, she went to make an exit. "Hold it." He'd say, putting an arm on her shoulder. He didn't grab or anything. It was firm but gentle. "It's freezing out there. I can't let you go out dressed like that, you'll catch Pneumonia." Me motioned towards the couch. "Look I lost my temper, I'm sorry. I should have figured out why you were stealing from me before reacting like that. Sit down, let me get you a blanket, and lets talk this out."

Snopy was lucky. He was strong enough that he could afford these kinds of risks. Worst case scenario, she was just a thief. But between his wealth and power, he could AFFORD to search for the truth like this. If this really was a poor girl who needed help, though, he'd never forgive himself for letting her go out into the freezing cold night like that, after making her cry no less. He luckily had a blanket sitting right in the next room, so he quickly grabbed it and handed it off to her. He sat down on the couch and, had she not yet done so, would motion for her to do the same. "I'm sorry, I really didn't want to make you cry. But...why? Why steal from me after I did so much to help you?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:06 am

He stopped her. She tensed when he touched her shoulder, but when she wasn't smacked, she calmed down. "You're still being kind to me...?" she asked. She was so confused. She wiped her tears and nodded to talking things out. He brought her a blanket and she took it. She began following his directions and sat down when he motioned for her too. She had done something horrible to someone so nice. She deserved a lot more punishment than what she was getting. It was time to count her blessings and confess to everything. Ayumi shook her head when he apologized for making her cry. "No, you shouldn't apologize for someone stealing your belongings. I am sorry. I am the one doing wrong." she said with her head lowered and hugged the blanket as she curled her knees to her chest.

There was a few moments of silence. Ayumi looked to him and tried to keep eye contact, but her shame was making her look away. "It's my sister..." she said through choked words, "My Father owes a lot of money to the Yakuza. He borrows from them repeatedly and couldn't pay them back. By the time I found out about it, he was offering my body up as payment. When they arrived to collect me, they saw my sister and chose the younger version over me, assuming she was a virgin and easier to sell off. I've been working three jobs since then to try and pay them back, but my Father just borrows more and more. Every time I paid them, I found out he had taken more from them. I went to the police, but found out it was the wrong thing to do. It was their fault the Yakuza picked me up... They beat me, stripped me naked, and tossed me in the alley where you found me... I wasn't planning this... I just realized you were rich and thought you wouldn't miss the money... I'm sorry."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:27 am

Snopy shook his head and sighed. "You'd be surprised how much good talking things out can do, rather than making assumptions." He handed her the blanket and sat down, and as he apologized she said he didn't need to. It was true, but. "You were wrong, but exactly how wrong is the question." So he listened as she told him everything. He did not speak, he let her tell the whole story first. He...well it sounded about right. "Ah the police, the most useless humanitarian force since the beginning of bribery." He shook his head. "The Yakuza has their hand so far up the police force's ass, I think I once saw fingers behind one officer's eyes." Snopy turned to Yuki. "Your father is a terrible father." He knows most people hate hearing that kind of thing but it had to be said. "No good father offers his daughter's body up as payment for his own debts." All of this said and done, Snopy went on to the next point.

"So why didn't you just tell me you needed the money?" Snopy asked unblinkingly. "If you had told me all of this, or even just that you're in trouble, I would have given you the money. Why just steal it? Cause you're right, I wouldn't miss it. I got mad on the principle, not because I'd be down a few thousand dollars." Snopy looked towards the laundry room. "Besides, think about this. If you have left without a word, your panties would still be in my washer. I feel like you'd want them back." He said with a laugh. Then he got serious again. "So, any clue by chance of where they're holding your sister?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 am

Ayumi now knew not to trust police officers. They were useless, like Snopy said. She only nodded in agreement over that. She had just never thought they'd do something like that to someone who really needed help. It was disappointing. Who could she trust? Well, she could trust Snopy. Knowing that made her feel better. It's too bad he probably wouldn't trust her anymore. "Well, I've never asked for money before... I just... I don't know." Ayumi hid her face in the blanket again, but her head snapped right back up when he said he would have given her the money. Her jaw dropped and she stared at him in complete awe. She had never had so much money that tossing a large amount of it out was easy.

Then he mentioned her panties and her face went redder than the ripest tomato. She hid behind the blanket as he laughed and just stared at him, blinking a couple times as she tried to make the blush go away. It was able to fade when he asked about her sister. "They're keeping her in a room at this apartment complex in Tsukuyumi. It's really run down and they use it as a modern brothel. I'm not sure what else to call it, since I really don't like calling it a 'W' house." she explained a little shyly. She tilted her head curiously. "You're really going to help me, aren't you?" she asked excitedly and suddenly shot forward and hugged him, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" She even kissed his cheek. "It's a lot of money though." she clarified, placing her hands on his shoulders, "I will have to do something to pay you back. It's not just money, it's my sister's life... I have to repay you somehow."

"Oh... And..." she lowered her head in shame, "My name's Ayumi by the way... Ayumi Hirosaki."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:23 am

Snopy sighed as she hid in the blanket.  "I suppose that considering your experience with borrowing money was less than optimal, it would be a little...frightening to say the least."  Of course she was shocked when he said he'd have just given it to her.  He laughed.  "Well it's not doing me any good just sitting in my pocket now is it?  I have a lot, may as well use it to help people if I get the chance."  Then he brought up the panties, and she got incredibly red.  Maaaaaybe that could have waited.  "Sorry.  Guess that could have waited."  Finally he got the location.  He could just go in and beat the shit out of them, but even if he broke an arm, it'd just heal back.  He knew that there was no stomping out the Yakuza, and they weren't like the mafia anyway so it wasn't necessary.  Snopy walked over to the pile of previously stolen goods.  He left the few jewels he had lying around, and took the money. As he made his way back to where they were currently talking, she suddenly shot out and hugged him. Snopy froze up for a second, a little unsure how to react when suddenly she kissed him on the cheek. "Ah, uh, umm...no problem." He stuttered a bit, actually he was probably blushing a little if she looked at his face from this point on.

"So, how much do you owe exactly?"  Snopy walked over to the wall where the TV was positioned, reaching behind it and pulling out another stack of cash.  "For a rainy day, you understand."  He started to count the cash.  There was no way she owed more than half of it, odds were it was actually triple, so he handed Yuki the whole pile.  This should cover it, and the extra should be in case you somehow owe more.  He put both of his hands on her shoulders.  "I'm giving this to you in good faith.  Do not break my trust, alright?  I'm putting faith that you are telling the truth."  Then she told him her name, but it was different.  She lied about that too huh.  He sighed.  "Alright Ayumi.  My name is...still Snopy Saika.  And if you're telling the truth, I'll completely forgive that you went to steal from me.  No catch, whatsoever."  Snopy wondered though, would she be alright?  "Will you be fine on your own?  The Yakuza have a code, so if you simply came to pay them their money they probably wouldn't do anything to you...but."  He trailed off for a moment.  "Would you feel better if I was there to back you up?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:02 am

"I had gotten it down to five thousand dollars, but Father recently doubled it. They gave me one week to get them the money, or they were going to start making her work to pay it off." she explained. The meaning behind that was obvious. They did take her for her body. Ayumi watched him picking wads of money out from random areas and was both shocked and impressed. "You're like a magician." Ayumi said with a giggle, "Not many can pull money out of thin air like that, but I know quite a few who'd like you to teach them that trick." Ayumi's demeanor sweetened up. She seemed to have a lot of stress off of her shoulders and was really excited. She was going to be able to see her sister again.

When he sighed, her heart sank again. It was just another thing she did wrong and she knew it, but she had an idea to gain that trust. Her eyes widened with excitement again and before he ever got a chance to ask her, she jumped a bit. "Come with me!" she said, "That way you'll be able to see that I'm not lying and that your money is going where I say it is. I'll also feel better. The men there are scary and I have a feeling they want me to fail. They're not part of the nicer branches of the Yakuza. They're mean and brutal toward people like me... That's one thing I couldn't lie about." She pointed to her back, referring to the wounds they had given her, "I'd like you to be there when I get Erika back."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:06 pm