Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
First Week [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
First Week [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
First Week [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
First Week [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
First Week [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
First Week [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
First Week [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
First Week [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
First Week [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

First Week [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

First Week [Closed] Empty First Week [Closed]

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:03 am

First Week [Closed] Header1_zpsetaipaql

The school year had begun and classes were more than annoying. The teachers she had to deal with constantly pissed her off. Their arrogant ways of speaking to her threw her over the top. By the time the third class came around on the first day, Tsubaki was ready to slam her fist into someone's face. The fact that she was able to hold off this long was a miracle. However, that all changed when the teacher told her to switch desks with someone up front. She refused and the bitch actually had the nerve to order her to do something she didn't want to do. Tsubaki had no problem resisting and retaliated by slamming her fist into the closest wall. She left the class moments later, leaving the other students startled and a little frightened of her. She was used to this, so she didn't care.

Tsubaki made her way out into the schools courtyard and stayed there until she felt like moving. A few people tried to get her to return to class, but had already been warned of her temper and decided to back off at the first glare. They would report her or call someone else in if this behavior continued, but they let it slide for the first week of school. When the third day came, Tsubaki was ditching again and a few other students didn't like the fact that she was being allowed to just wander the halls while they were stuck in class. Tsubaki was cornered by them in one of the main hallways. They thought that she would be an easy target, but she proved them wrong quickly. When one of the students pulled out a knife and stabbed her, they discovered that it didn't go into her skin.

"Someone fucked up." Tsubaki said with a smirk and the fight begun. She threw multiple punches out at the first of three opponents and each landed with a strong and firm hit to his face. His nose began to bleed and his eye immediately started to swell. She stepped forward and kneed him in the groin as well. The bastard fell and she turned to the other two, one of them that was holding the knife. She grabbed onto the knife holders wrist and squeeze so hard that he began to yell and cry, begging her to stop. Tsubaki smiled sadistically as she felt his wrist snap under her grasp and then punched him in the gut to knock the wind out of him. The finally guy attempted to run. She didn't allow that by grabbing his hair and pushing him up against a wall. "I'm so sick of people fucking with me!"

Snopy
    Snopy

First Week [Closed] Empty Re: First Week [Closed]

Post by Snopy Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:20 pm

First Week [Closed] Minami2_zps4d5bbff0

Another year, another set of classes.  Boring, exciting, weird, and sometimes vomit inducing.  The classes vary greatly by subject matter and individual.  Most have classes they like, and some they don't.  Some like all the classes, though others would likely call them a little crazy (albeit lucky in a sense).  Some hate them all.  Whether jaded or angry can often be up to interpretation, but around Hephaestus Academy people tended towards angry.  Yet maybe it wouldn't be so bad if "This calculus class is awful!"  Why, why did she always have to get Calculus.  Most people hated calculus, but few hated it as much as Minami.  Yet for some reason they decided to make her take an even harder calculus course this year.  Maybe she shouldn't have aced the last one, because it's like they want to shove her into calculus.  Still, she had a headache, she wanted to go home and sleep.  Actually she'd accept anything except that one class, it just made her sleepy.  To her the questions weren't even hard, they were just needlessly long.  Still, no matter how much this class annoyed her, the thought of taking her anger out on an object never even crossed her sweet little mind.  Unfortunately for her, it crossed plenty of others.

It wasn't uncommon for injured people to be found.  Yes found, often unconscious.  People with power who aren't careful tend to get a bit of a complex about it.  Though people who are naturally hostile are always the worst.  Some people ended up in pretty bad shape.  Minami wasn't really a go to healer, because she was a weak one, but it did mean she wasn't devoid of true practice.  Thankfully today it was nice out.  The sun was shining, her classes were over, and it was looking to be a good day.  Or at least it was supposed to be.  She had some new clothes on, a cute little shirt and a skirt, she was gonna go out and enjoy the day.  Then she decided to take a shortcut through the courtyard.  That was probably mistake number 1.  "Eeep!"  Someone was running in her direction in apparent terror and suddenly got grabbed by the hair and yoinked away from her.  She wasn't scared, at least not yet.  Startled is probably more accurate.  Her mind now had to accomplish the task of catching up to the action in front of her.  It took a bit to process, but there were several injured students.  The two REALLY injured ones were already on the ground, and then when her brain caught up the third was obviously about to be injured too.  Well, the smart thing to do would be turn and walk away...but that damned heart of hers.  

"Stop!"  She shouted at the girl who seemed to be orchestrating the beating.  She ran over to one of the injured on the ground, specifically the one whose wrist seemed to be in an unnatural position.  She didn't know if it was actually broken, but it didn't hurt to check.  "What the heck are you doing, are you nuts!?!"  She turned to the boy.  "Sorry."  She put his wrist back in a more natural orientation just so that if it was broken it'd heal right.  He'd probably scream.  Minami quickly began to channel her fledgling powers and energy began to surge forth from her body.  She channeled it all into the boy's wrist in an attempt to heal it.  The pain will quickly have dulled, though the healing process didn't allow for it to completely subside.  Still the warming energy of life her powers derive from made the intent of it unmistakable.  After a moment she stopped.  "I'll be back, I need to make sure the other is okay."  She ran over to the other and immediately went to attempting to heal his face.  It was slow and inefficient, but it was something.  She looked back to the girl, who hopefully stopped.  "Was this even necessary?!" She was really worried she'd have to run around like a chicken with her head cut off. Once she determined who was most injured, she'd be able to heal in a more logical manner...she hoped.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Tsubaki's fist stopped midair not three inches from the assholes face. The high-pitched stop coming from some girl pulled her from the inevitable beating for a few moments. Tsubaki's eyes narrowed as her eyes followed the small thing over to the idiot with the broken wrist. She raised an eyebrow, watching Pink take care of them. It pissed her off even more. Tsubaki looked back to the one she was holding in place and kneed him in the groin. As he doubled over in pain, she dropped her elbow at the back of his neck and he fell to the ground knocked out. Tsubaki glanced back and forth between the girl and her final victim before slamming her booted foot into the guys side and then walking over to her.

"Necessary? Who the fuck do you think you are? You aren't some school nurse, are you?" Tsubaki questioned and then looked Pink up and down. No, she wasn't. Pink was wearing the same damn school uniform that she was. "No, you're not! So why are you getting into my business? Hm?" Tsubaki yelled down at her, the anger in her eyes quite apparent. Tsubaki grabbed onto Minami's pony tail and dragged her over to Broken Wrist. She pulled her head over to the guy and pointed at him. "This fucker pulled a knife on me. THEY attacked ME." Tsubaki pulled Pink away and let her go, "But AS USUAL because I'm the one that won the fight, I am the one that gets blamed for this shit. FUCK YOU."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm

On her call of stop, the girl actually did stop.  Well...that was a good sign, maybe.  Of course after a moment, it proved to mean nothing and she dealt her damage.  Though, as long as his neck hadn't snapped, which it shouldn't have, she could see he'd be fine given some time.  Unfortunately, the girl decided to take a stroll over to her.  Stay calm.  Minami saw the girl coming, and was worried that if she didn't turn tail it'd end poorly.  Still, everyone else was just looking on.  Someone had to step up and intervene, since everyone else was just watching.  Though Minami's steeled resolve got fractured the moment the girl began to speak to her.  She partially froze, but she had been through worse and lived.  Even if the one who protected her was gone, even if it seemed she'd spend her life perpetually the damsel in distress, in fight or flight, the common third option of "freeze" was never a good idea.  She shook her head no.  When the girl asked why Minami was in her business, Minami began to respond as best she could.

"B...because-  AHHHHHH!"  She screamed as her ponytail was grabbed and she got dragged.  It hurt, it hurt a LOT.  "Let go!"  She screamed.  She ended up postured to view the one whose wrist seemed to be broken.  Pulled a knife on her?  Was that true?  Still, her reaction was way over the top.   "LET GO!"  She screamed louder.  Then she was pulled away and effectively tossed to the ground.  With no foothold she fell and slid slightly on the ground.  "H-h...how am I supposed to know?"  Minami attempted to get to her feet, but her nervousness was making that hard.  Still, she worked her way to her feet.  She was shaking.  "Even...if they did, how am I supposed to know?!"  She stood her ground, kinda.  "I...I don't know you!  I don't know them!  All I see is people being hurt.  How was I supposed to react?!.  And if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong."  She was terrified, but kept her feet planted firmly on the ground.  She was going to keep standing her ground.  "You could have just said a knife got pulled on you ."  Wait, Minami stopped.  "You said a knife?"  She turned to the guy she was forced to look at.  His wrist was broken...and there was a knife a few feet from him on the ground.  "Ohhhhhh..."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 pm

"Oh? Oh!?" Tsubaki stepped up closer to Minami, having no problem to get right in the girls face, "That's the point, isn't it? You didn't know. How could you know what happened? Why the fuck would you get into someone else's business not knowing what's going on? Can you fight? Can you defend yourself? By the looks of you, that answer is no. So why would you even step in? How stupid can you be?! You're one of those stupid girls who would help a murderer or a rapist just because you stumbled onto the scene late. Next time keep your fucking nose out of-..." "Is there a problem here?"

Tsubaki's eyes narrowed at Minami and she stood up straight, looking back toward one of the many figures of authority that this school had. She was able to tell immediately that the person talking was some sort of teacher. They all had their air of arrogance about their voices when they talked to students. "I don't know, teach. Why don't you check the cameras you have around this area..." Tsubaki pointed at three different locations where security cameras actually were, "And you can figure that out yourself." "Tsubaki, come with me. You too, Minami." the woman sighed and motioned them to follow. "Great..." Tsubaki glared back at Minami and then to her three victims before following the woman.

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Minami stepped back as the girl got into her face. She shrunk a bit. The girl wasn't "wrong", but by no means was she really right either. Being that much tougher than the opponent leaves a lot of avenues to not pummel them. In this situation, the problem was she dragged Minami around like a doll even though it was totally unnecessary. Before that, Minami could have just apologized, but her mistake compared to what the girl did...somehow when that was taken into account she seemed less wrong. Before she could shrink out of existence though, the girl was interrupted by a teacher. Saved by the bell, if not entirely accurate, was how Minami felt right now. She let out a breath of relief. Minami took this chance to back up and reclaim her personal space. Her hand on her heart, she was obviously calming down. Of course she was now next to the student who owned the knife. She looked down, and spoke. Her voice was a tad soft due to her nerves recovering. "You tried to knife her? The hell is wrong with you?" She said. The girl may or may not have heard it, but teacher definitely didn't. Minami's voice was barely avoiding squeaking at this point. Still, she realize it might not be best to show signs she sided with the girl against the injured party, hopefully it didn't ever bite her in the butt.

Then she was told to come too. "Wait, bu..." She sighed as she cut herself off. Day crushed. Maybe she should be thankful the way she was dragged earlier didn't rip her brand new clothes a new one. She just nodded. The girl, called Tsubaki, glared at her. Well, either way. She might not be in the right, but the guy with the knife wasn't either. As she went to follow, Minami was mostly silent. She really hoped the teacher wasn't gonna somehow pin anything on her. She was incapable of restoring anyone to working order, so even if she did heal them, they wouldn't have been a threat. "Am I in trouble?" Minami said, a bit downtrodden.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 am

The walk toward the head masters office was a quiet one until Pink decided to speak up. Tsubaki raised an eyebrow at her and rolled her eyes. "I doubt that. You just stepped into something you shouldn't have." Tsubaki told her, adamant about the fact that Minami should have just sat back and watched or something. Tsubaki wasn't into the hero types, especially ones that judge first and gather evidence later. The three made it to the main office and were told to sit down in the waiting room. The woman vanished down the hallway and they were left in their silence. The still air felt louder than the cafeteria during lunch, so she looked to Minami and stared at her. "Why did you help them? You friends?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:58 am

Tsubaki was right.  The school knew her, she couldn't harm a fly.  It'd be shocking if she got punished.  "Mmm."  Was all that came from her mouth.  The teacher was surprisingly silent.  Once they made it to the office, they were told to wait.  Everything was quiet, Minami didn't know what to say.  But the girl known as Tsubaki decided to say something herself.  Why did she help them?  She shook her head.  "No.  I've seen them around.  Campus I mean.  When I saw them they never seemed bad...but..."  She stopped for a second.  "I didn't know how badly they were hurt.  When I ran in, I was worried they were beaten to the verge of death.  I have healing powers, it felt like if I didn't do something somehow and someone died it'd be my fault."  She sighed, but she didn't sound as dejected as before..  "It doesn't matter.  My healing doesn't really do much."  She flopped back in the chair, she sounded less dejected and more just annoyed in herself.  "And what about you?  You could have just pointed out the knife and I'd have believed you.  I didn't even attack you, I just went to perform first aid!  Did you really have to pull me  by my hair like that?" Minami put her hands on her hips. "I don't even look like I could hurt you, I mean come on."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:03 am

"Tsst..." Tsubaki crossed one leg over the other and crossed her arms. She closed her eyes and didn't look at Minami for now. "I got a problem with people sticking their nose in where it don't belong. I know people who would have slit your damn throat for being stupid enough to do that. You think that because you're on school grounds that you're safe? There is a reason this Academy is hidden, you know. Everyone here has something about them that isn't normal. You being a healer" Tsubaki said that with venom in her words, "... and not a fighter, worse people would have taken advantage of that shit. You're lucky it was me and that I didn't chose to choke you or nuthin'. You  got me on a good day."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:58 am

This girl was hostile. There was really no call for how she was acting. Minami actually flared up. "You think I don't know that? I'm probably only alive because of people sticking their nose 'where it don't belong'." She shook her head. "Maybe I just wanted one damned time where I wasn't the one being saved." Kirino used to always protect her, but now she didn't have that. She didn't want to be the one protected all the time. Actually, cursing from her mouth sounded off. It didn't really happen all that often, at least not like that. "I made a mistake, I get it. I helped the wrong people, I get it. It's not like I meant to. I'm sorry I mistook you as the one at fault." She looked back up at the girl. "It's not like I can go back and undo it, so sadly this is the best you got. Unless you want me to buy you lunch or something." Minami looked Tsubaki in the eye, even though she was kind of scared of her. "I mean I actually am sorry. I know that I get mad when a knife gets pulled on me. At least you can defend yourself, when it happens to me all I can do is just run."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:13 am

Tsubaki just stared at her. She kept apologizing. Tsubaki would have shoved it off the first few times, but the girl kept on. She decided to stay silent and continue her annoyed stare until Minami finally shut up. "You're a pitiful little thing, aren't you?" Tsubaki asked quite bluntly, a curious eyebrow raised, "If you want to learn to defend yourself, then do it. You know how many self-defense classes they've got here? There has to be one for beginners like you. Sign up or somethin' instead'a makin' others have to rescue you or whatever... You sound like you get yourself and other people into trouble a lo-..." "Tsubaki, it's the first week of school and you've been here three times already. What are you trying to do?" one of the administrators came out and spoke suddenly. "What, the big guy doesn't want to come out to scold me again?" Tsubaki asked and the man shook his head in annoyance at her.

"He says there's nothing to scold after watching the tape. We do our best to prevent weapons from showing up on school grounds like that, but the kid has the ability to spawn knives out of thin air... There are some things that we can't prevent. Guess it's a good thing even a bullet can't peirce you, huh?" the man smiled, trying to make light of the situation. Tsubaki just scoffed and looked away. "As for you, Miss Shimada." the man turned to Minami and smiled wider, "I'm sorry you got pulled into this. You're not in trouble, Ms. Yamazaki was just making sure. The other three have already been taken care of, you can both go." Tsubaki gave Minami an "I told you so" look and stood up. She walked out of the office and began making her way down the hall. Before she got too far, she stopped and turned back to Minami until she came out. "Hey, Pink. Don't forget to sign up for one of those classes."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:35 am

"Thanks."  She said briefly to the administrator.  "It's not for a lack of trying mind you."  Minami was finally able to shrug.  "I've apologized, you don't want to accept it, then fine."  She said these after the administrator left.  She sat for a few moments before getting up.  Tsubaki would probably be gone, which she supposed was for the better.  When she walked out though Tsubaki had stopped.  Hmm?  She told her to sign up for one of the self defense classes.  Yeah, still she wasn't a fighter at heart.  It was the smart thing, but still she had trouble bringing herself to do it.  "Yeah, will do."  She turned and went to walk the opposite way.  She wasn't injured, and in the end that was all that mattered.  She'd have to fix up her clothes, but she could still go out and enjoy herself.  While trouble seemed to have a way of finding her she was getting better at avoiding it.  Kind of.  She didn't wander into the less traveled areas of the 'town' by accident anymore, which helped.  Still, she missed Kirino.  Hell, even Krito.  What were they up to?  Either way, she figured she may as well just focus on salvaging this day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 pm